Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Sound Wave
Shopkeep
World Warden
Arc Weld
Sky
Lightning Flash
Silver Tongue
TeslaSpark
12 posters

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by Sub Warden Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:37 pm

"60/40 sounds good to me Silver." Honey Dew nodded finally accepting the unicorn's offer, "now get going, you and your friend over there got Raiders to hunt, and while you're gone I go talk to other merchants see if they are willing to start something with you as well."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Nothing but the Shirt on your Back. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nothing but the Shirt on your Back.

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:41 pm

"Good. I knew you were sensible. And the deal was you set something up with the other merchants." Silver turns to Tesla. "Come on Tes, let's get back to the store and prepare."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:51 pm

What began as good intention to help old friend with navigating old dead undeground installation turned into raider hunting endeavor. Arc found this turn of events agains his liking, but promise is a promise.

"Welp, better get some supplies for the trip", Arc thought as he entered weapon Stall, the local weapon shop.

"Hello there, how are you? I'm looking for some low grade energy weapon, and if not that, some 9mm ammo.", Arc greeted the shopkeep.

(Entered Stableton Weapon Stall, asked for Energy weapon or 9mm ammo.)
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:04 pm

"Alright Silver, but first things first, you go to the store, I need to get some supplies of my own. For example an actual energy weapon." Tesla said taking out his 9mm pistol. "I'm only good with fixing guns, I'm not actually good with shooting them, and energy weapons in my opinion are much more accurate and precise. It shouldn't take to long. If anyone else is waiting at the store, go and explain to them the situation."

Saying goodbye to his partner, the unicorn made his way back through the winding streets of Stableton until he entered into the local gunshop. "Hello," Tesla called toward the store clerk, "I was wondering if you had any prism blasters, and a few spark batteries would be nice as well....but if anything else 9mm ammo would be great as well."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Silver heads back to the store. He sees that nopony is back. Goddess, this place is a mess. Better do some cleaning. And to see if there's anything the thieves missed. Silver begins cleaning and looking.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 pm

"Jack Trades, nice to meet you."

"Woah, who said that!?" Sound Wave almost jumped as a new voice had popped up from nowhere. Turning his head, this way and that, he spotted another Pegasus! Okay, meeting one in a day is normal but two? An accomplishment! Even though it's a little weird. As his lips turned up in a grin, he gave a bit of a friendly wave of his hoof. "Sound Wave, it's a pleasure, Jack! Never thought I'd be meeting TWO Pegasi today!"

Slowly refilling his Packs with his Supply and Gear, the Pegasus made an effort to cover his Flank as subtly as possible so that the other two wouldn't notice the Thundercloud burnt into his skin and permanently ruined his cutie mark. After all this time, I'm still embarrassed about my mark. Grim humor filled his thoughts as his wings adjusted themselves at his sides. Sure he knew that most Dashites were proud of their title, heck they loved being called Dashites but Sound Wave could still feel the burn of the hot iron pressing into his flank and burn off the Cyan fur that acted as the background layer of his cutie mark and melt his flesh to a dark hue hue and shaped into the infamous Cutie mark of Rainbow Dash herself. Plus, there was the stinging sense of betrayal followed by humiliation as all his friends turned their backs on him and shunned him just for one 'mistake'. Ever since he touched actual ground, he's made extreme efforts to hide his status and act like he's been around the wastelands since birth. Now he just hopes that nopony would notice and ask else he'll be reliving that horrific moment again. and again. and again.

"Well, me, two unicorns named Tesla and Silver, my marefriend-" Ooh~! Someone's got a maaarefrieeeeend~ The childish part of his mind literally sang with mischievous glee, much to his more adult consciousness' chagrin. "Sky, and Jack over there." Okay so that made.... Five ponies, excluding himself. Huh, quite a bit of a large group. "Interesting.... and we're will we be going...?" He asked, a brow raising as he stared right at Lightning. Now REALLY curious as to where they were going just for prospecting.
    Shopkeep
    Shopkeep
    Trader of the Wastes!

Post by Shopkeep Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:32 am

Inventory-

1x .357 Revolver Base Value: 110
    1x Cowpony Repeater Base Value: 800
    1x Single Shotgun Base Value: 175
    3x 9mm Pistol Base Value: 100

6x .357 Magnum Rounds Base Value: 2
    1x 20 Gauge Shotgun Shells: 1
    10x 9mm Rounds Base Value: 1
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 am

Seeing the minimal selection, Tesla decided that the best thing to do would be to buy the Revolver and its ammo. No sense in having one type of gun. "I'd like that revolver as well as the six ammo you have my good sir."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:01 am

If a revolver was that he wanted, then a revolver he could take.

"I'll take the 9mm rounds."

(Buying 10x9mm round, Barter 25, got 300 caps)

Last edited by Arc Weld on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:32 am

This pegasus seemed way too cheery. Apparently he didn't look around in the corners of the room, otherwise he would have spotted him reading a book. Seeing pegasi is relatively normal for Jack since he travels to far places, to New Pegasus and back. He was an explorer. "Yeah...hey." He said, then looked back at his saddlebags. He really wanted to continue to read but friendship calls. The cyan pegasus went to another topic; where they are going to go. It wasn't his call, its was the unicorns. He respectfully went back to his corner, waiting for the others to come back.
    Shopkeep
    Shopkeep
    Trader of the Wastes!

Post by Shopkeep Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Tesla Spends 174 Caps to purchase the revolver and a box of ammo.

He now has 266 Caps

Arc Spends 16 caps and gets all 10 boxes of 9mm ammunition.

He now has 284 Caps.

Inventory-

1x .357 Revolver Base Value: 110
    1x Cowpony Repeater Base Value: 800
    1x Single Shotgun Base Value: 175
    3x 9mm Pistol Base Value: 100

6x .357 Magnum Rounds Base Value: 2
    1x 20 Gauge Shotgun Shells: 1

Last edited by Shopkeep on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Lightning chuckled a bit and shook his head a little at Sound Wave's teasing. But he didn't mind. It was always a bit of a playful topic anyways. "Yes, I have a marefriend. She should be here soon, actually. As soon as she and the others get here, we'll get ready to leave."

On the question about where they were headed, that one, Lightning still wasn't sure if they should go. But the pegasus deserved the truth and he wasn't about to hide it from him. "From what they spoke about earlier, they want to visit a stable...I apologize for not telling you this earlier. Stables could be pretty well defended depending on the stable. So...I have to ask you again, are you sure you would like to visit us on this trip? There could be some good stuff if you do. If not, I won't hold it to you."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Sky had returned to the raided store, back to see Flash with another there? A new pegasus, in town was something cool to add. "Hey flash, back with some supplies and who is this pegasus?" Sky interjected into their conversation, she said as she hugged lightning.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Judging by the look on his face, Sound Wave wasn't sure if he was going to like his incoming answer, "From what they spoke about earlier, they want to visit a stable..." Yep, so not liking it! "Wh- wha- who- a Sta-?" The Pegasus stammered in surprise as his widened violet eyes rapidly blinked at the Stallion before narrowing greatly as he leaned forward to closely examine him. "A... Stable...? Are you and your friends sure about this? I mean if it's one of those 'failed' Stables, I understand, but going up against a 'sealed' one would be downright crazy."

Pausing for a bit, he looks around to see if there was anypony else besides himself, Lightning and Jack only to find that it was only them. "I'm not being punk'd am I?"

Sad to say, he was not, much to the dismay of the Pegasus, the butterflies in his stomach now threatening to make him squirm. I apologize for not telling you this earlier. Stables could be pretty well defended depending on the stable. So...I have to ask you again, are you sure you would like to visit us on this trip? There could be some good stuff if you do. If not, I won't hold it to you." Well, at least he was honest about it.

Sitting down on his haunches, the stallion, folded his fore hooves as he raised a brow at the Pegasus, his look scrutinizing as he fully looked over his fellow Pegasus before glancing towards Jack, who had apparently gone back to his own little corner. On one hoof, this was really dangerous heading into a Stable, but it was an Adventure! There was no guarantee of it ever being 'safe' and on the other hoof, there was going to be a LOT of loot to plunder, who knows what lay inside? Giving it a thought over, the Blue Stallion gave a grin and firmly nodded his head. "I said I was in the first time, and no way I'm backing out now!"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:45 am

Taking his new purchased goods, Tesla made his way back to his store. Entering inside, not only did he find those who he had already met, like Lightning, Sky, and Jack, but now a new pegasus...another pegasus? This day seemed to be turning out even better than the unicorn had hoped. "Um..hello there," he addressed the cyan pegasus, "my name is Tesla, part owner of this...well give it some time then hopefully you can call this a fine establishment...and I guess you could say reason behind this little gathering...anyways welcome, and who might you be?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:16 am

Arc tucked the small mountain of ammo into his bags and walked out of the store. Hopefully, the ammo would last for some while, but it never hurt to have little more than necessary.

Arc followed Tesla back into his shop, and as he entered, he noticed somepony new, a blue pegasus he never seen before. How nice, at least another pony who could get shot instead of himself, so why not. In any case, this was the moment to lay plans, and see what Tesla found out.

"Hey", said Arc to the new guy,"Alright, Tesla, so what precisely do you have in mind for us to do? You have the team, so i guess it would be good idea to make some plans."
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 am

"Um..hello there,"

Perking his ears, the Winged Equine turned and found himself facing a Unicorn! "Oh, hello!" He couldn't help but smile, the corners of his lips turning up although not all the way. Now who could this Unicorn be? Part of the 'expedition' perhaps? , "my name is Tesla, part owner of this...well give it some time then hopefully you can call this a fine establishment... and I guess you could say reason behind this little gathering... Oh! The Co-owner! That would make sense, seeing that it IS his store that's been stripped bare of all it's items and merchandise. "anyways welcome, and who might you be?"[/i]

Turning around to fully face the unicorn, Sound Wave's smile grew, a relaxing aura coming about his person as he tilted his head to one side in a friendly gesture. "Name's Sound Wave, you could say I'm a bit of a late addition to your group." He chuckled lightheartedly. "Anyway, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!"

"Hey" Oh there was another one! Looking over the Unicorn's shoulder, he spotted another Unicorn slowly coming up behind Tesla. "Hey there!" He once again, gave a bright smile as extended a hoof in greetings. "Pleased to meet-"

"Alright, Tesla, so what precisely do you have in mind for us to do? You have the team, so i guess it would be good idea to make some plans." Huh, straight to the point wasn't he? Putting his hoof back down, the Pegasus rolled the joints of his wings a bit as he leaned back into one of the tables and listened in on the planning.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:54 pm

"Welcome to the team Soundwave, its nice to meet you as well." Tesla said with a smile, before hearing Arc, "Alright, Tesla, so what precisely do you have in mind for us to do? You have the team, so i guess it would be good idea to make some plans." "Oh right! Sorry about that, here give me a second." Running to the back office, Tesla retrieved a small map of Stableton from the wall, heading back to the group, he laid it out on a table for all to see.

"Ok...well now the plan for Stable diving in Manehatten is going to have to be postponed for now, sorry for those who were looking forward to it. But for those who went around town gathering necessary supplies you'd have probably noticed that Stableton is rather low on useful supplies." Tesla quickly looked around hoping the rest of the group had gathered around him, or at least understood. "Anyways Silver and I found out what is more than likely the reason. One of the caravan leaders explained to us that its this," he pointed to a thin line heading out of the northern gate of Stableton. "That road is the main caravan route, its where the majority of them come through and each is typically heavily guarded and laden with the supplies that Stableton thrives off of, but as of late, they've come under attack and ransacked by raiders. Again this has been the case for a while, however our friend explained to us that these raiders are tougher to kill. She said she even saw one continue fighting even after almost losing a leg to a shotgun blast. So basically the gist of the matter is this, if we want to get the supplies necessary to do our Stable dive, we need to first get rid of the raiders that have set up shop to the north, plan and simple."

Tesla concluded once again looking to the assembled ponies around him, hoping that they would still help despite the fact that the Stable would have to wait.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Lightning watched as Sky returned as well as the others from in this little party. He would flash a quick smile to the female pegasus though and give her a hug back in return. When Tesla returned, he listened closely to the details of this little operation. Looks like stable exploring would have to wait. Now they are going raider hunting. A big change of plans but nothing that worried him too much.

Stepping up a little, the pegasus would say, "This is a pretty big change of plans but I'll still help you." Lightning would look around at the others, silently gauging their combat skills and the equipment they had with them. "So, how many of you know how to fight?"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 pm

"Again I'm sorry for the big change in plans, but Silver was only able to get two health potions from the general store, and two potions plus going into a Stable with a group this size, does not equal a good idea."

"So, how many of you know how to fight?" Tesla grew a little hesitant at the question Lightning asked, sure he had acutally fired a gun, hell he would have to to make sure his repairs resolved whatever issue he had needed to fix, and he knew the inner workings of a gun almost like the back of his hoof, but being good with the weapons? That was another story entirely. "I would much rather have an energy weapon...or explosives, but I'm not awful with a gun, Lightning."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Silver comes up from the basement. All he found were 5 .308 bullets behind the shelves. He notices the everypony gathered around Tesla explaining their change in plans. Silver heard Lightning ask who could fight. "Sorry for taking so long everypony, had some cleaning to do. I was in the basement when y'all came back." Silver notices a new pegasus. "Well for ponies that aren't seen very often in the wasteland, I've seen a damned good few." Silver walks up to the pegasus. "Names Silver, nice to meet you." He turns to Lightning. "I can hold my own Lightning, but I'm a damn good sniper. I prefer to settle disputes from a distance. Only problem is that I don't have a rifle."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Arc frowned. The change of plans was rather unwelcomed, but if Tesla did not feel like stablediving, then they should probably not do it. The new plan also came with distinctive change of enviroment, hunting caravan raiders was something entirely different, much more open and longer range combat.

"Sky, i can't shoot for shit, not with guns, i just don't get the elipses of trajectories right, never. Energy stuff i can handle well... but i though i was here beacuse of the Stable, i mean, i'll go with you hunting raiders, but i wont be much effective in it. Best i can do is some little offensive magic. Sorry."

Then Arc looked to the other blue pegasus in room, well aware how rude he behaved.
    "Sorry for my previous behavior, i'm Arc Weld. I was supposed to be one of the freakishly clever ones in this endeavour, but right now it seems i've became dead weight."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:42 pm

"Its cool Arc, any little thing can help us. Besides i doubt these will be raider any different from what i face before, they wont be that tuff to handle." Sky tried to reassure the unicorn, "Just don't worry about it, Me and Flash can handle petty raiders. After all I've done this before and faced worse, so no biggie on my end." Sky smiled at the unicorn. She knew this was a simple job with a simple goal, as long as she was with lightning That is.
    Sound Wave
    Sound Wave
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sound Wave Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:22 am

The sudden change of plans was unexpected but not quite unwelcome among the rest of the ponies and honestly, Sound Wave couldn't help but grin and giggle to himself as a sudden rush of excitement went right through him. Instead of a single shop now it's the whole of Stableton? This must be his lucky day, big things tend to pass by him nowadays. Although with the fact that really seasoned raiders attacking and ransacking caravans in the main route, it was getting more and more dangerous.

"So, how many of you know how to fight?" Lightning asked them, it was a good question. Taking on Raiders without knowing who can do what in the group is pretty much suicide. It's like asking a medic to fix the jam in a soldier's rifle in the middle of a battle.

"Well for ponies that aren't seen very often in the wasteland, I've seen a damned good few." ANOTHER Unicorn? What is this? A no Earth Pony club? Not that he has anything against meeting other Pegasi or Unicorns of course, but the increasing number of both was just a little bit too weird. "Names Silver, nice to meet you."

"Sound Wave." He simply replied, giving him a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you too!" Now it was back to business, one by one everyone mentioned on what they can do in a fight, and honestly it wasn't that bad, they've a few gunners, a sniper, someone with who can use offensive magic!

"Well, I had some.... 'training' way back, I could handle a gun well enough, although I was mostly used to keep spirits up." Sound Wave shrugged, but then quickly added more as he rapidly looked to each pony in the room. "But I'll do my best to help in anyway I can!"

"Sorry for my previous behavior," OH now he decides to be polite! Politely putting on a small smile, he waved a hoof at the Unicorn and shrugged. "Nah, it's alright. I'm kinda used to that attitude." He chuckled., it was no lie though, most officers he's conversed with back in Enclave were quite rude and taking it all in stride was second nature to most. "i'm Arc Weld. I was supposed to be one of the freakishly clever ones in this endeavour, but right now it seems i've became dead weight."[/i]

Chuckling once again, the Pony gave a gentle flap of his wings as his smile grew a bit, becoming a little sympathetic to the Unicorn as he said. "Hey, at least you can use your magic, so don't worry about being dead weight! Besides, the only time you will be is if I'd have to carry you back when you get knocked out." Okay that joke wasn't really as good as he thought, but hey had to make the unicorn feel better somehow right?
    Spark Gunner
    Spark Gunner
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Spark Gunner Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 am

Returning to town, Spark Gunner wasn't an happy pony. He spent hours rummaging through every piece of crap outside of town and when he thought he had hit the jackpot with a an unopened safe in a ruined house, the result was disappointing. Spending a long time and a dozen bobby pin, his only reward was a slightly rusted 9mm pistol with a box and ammo and a lot of of soggy paper.

"Why can't I just find a nice little stash of golden bits from time to time for goddesses sakes !" rambled Gunner while taking the direction of BlackPowder repair. Pushing the door open he saw the shopkeeper behind the counter waiting lazily. Gunner trotted to him and slammed the pathetic semi-auto on the counter.

"Please, please tell me you have something that goes ZAP ZAP and not BANG BANG !"

Taking a look around Gunner saw the assembled ponies in the crowded store staring at him after his dynamic entrance.

"huh... hello ?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:36 am