Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Violet Star
Bakewell Tart
Sky
Arc Weld
Starry Night
11 posters

Lord of the Foals[Closed]

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Lord of the Foals[Closed] - Page 9 Empty Re: Lord of the Foals[Closed]

Post by Starry Night Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Starry blinked in disbelief as two of the ponies in her group darted out the door. Apparently, her speech about not giving up worked better than expected! Unfortunately, neither Bakewell nor Jasmine gave any indication that they were looking for medicine for these wounded ponies.

Starry turned to Shutter, who appeared to be the only other conscious pony in the room. This was after she caught on to what he had told her. She offered him a wide grin, before responding, "I love you too, Shutter, and I wouldn't discount that as a coincidence. Now, let's raid some of those stable bathrooms Bakewell mentioned, and find ourselves some healing potions!"

Starry grabbed Shutter by the hoof, and charged out of the room with him.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Eminent disaster fell upon the ponies in the clinic. Sky and Arc began moving Gear toward the doorway, where Lightning Flash was standing. Before they managed to leave the room, however, Doctor Leaf just happened to turn the corner into the clinic. Sky and the doctor would have narrowly avoided colliding, had Jasmine not flown in at top speed through the clinic door, barreling through the doctor, and knocking down Lightning, Sky, Arc, Gear and the doctor as though they were bowling pins. Jasmine herself landed atop the pile of them.

The disaster was not over yet, though, as Bakewell galloped into the room behind Jasmine, and didn't notice the dogpile of ponies in at the doorway in time. She stumbled over her hooves upon seeing the impending disaster, and fell atop the pile.

The doctor cursed angrily as the clumsy ponies stacked atop him, and Gear awoke with a painful groan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starry managed to drag Shutter into one of the mare's restrooms. The doors to the restroom seemed to have been torn off, and the mirrors cracked and bloodied, as though somepony had struck them with their bare hooves. Their pipbucks began ticking, and atop the counter was a sealed container filled with med-x, and another container, which had been tipped over and whose contents had been spilled onto the table, labeled 'Pace'. If they checked the first aid box they would find that it was empty, and both Starry and Shutter would be able to see the writing which appeared in the back of every first-aid box. 'Restock from Medical Supply Storage Room B-2'

Checking in one of the stalls, they would find the remains of a stable security pony, still wearing a security helmet and barding. Every inch of the pony was covered in the armor. The earth pony corpse was sprawled out over the toilet, with it's face flat against the floor.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Jasmine Beat flew as fast as she could trying to catch up to lighting. She searched frantically looking for a blur that matched her memory of the blue pony. Suddenly the sound of galloping caught her ears, she found it strange that she couldn't see anything. Without warning after turning the corner her high speed pursuit was stopped suddenly as she crashed. At first she thought that it was strange that she ran into a soft warm wall, to her surprise it ended up being Flash and Dr Leaf.

She shook her head adjusting to the shock of the collision and looked underneath. She gasped as she recognized the strange pony, "OH! Mithter blue pegathuth pony, I came to thtop you from getting killed!" After a closer look she recognized him as a pony she used to know. Though she never knew the pony formally, she referred to him as Flashlight after seeing his name on an official document. This particular document wrote his name "Flash, Light-" cutting of the rest of his name having ran out of extra room.

Flathlight! Oh my goodnethh I've mithhed you tho much! But that can wait, I have thomething important-". Her words were cut short as Bakewell made the same mistake as her and collided into the pony pile.

"Awethome, Bakie found uth! Bakie,
    letth keep Flathlight from getting himthelf killed!"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Lightning nodded to Arc and Sky as he turned to go provide a distraction for them to move Gear. The second he turned to walk out of the clinic, the doctor arrived and nearly ran into Sky. Then out of nowhere, the orange pegasus he saw earlier back in the maintenance room came out of nowhere, flying at high speeds. Lightning would have dodged out of the way but in that situation, there was nowhere to go. The doctor, Sky, Arc, and Gear were behind him. He was stuck in the doorway.

As Jasmine crashed into the blue pegasus, he went flying back into the others. Somehow, by some miracle or bad luck, Lightning ended up on the bottom of this pony pile. If things weren't bad enough, Bakewell came running around a corner smashing into them adding just one more pony to the mix. Groaning from the sheer weight of all the ponies, he wasn't sure how to react to the whole thing. Jasmine calling him Flashlight instead of Flash or Lightning. The ponies on top of him. And his anger to take Jack down. Gritting his teeth, the pegasus settled on pushing back against the others and muttering, "Get...off...of...me!"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Sky looked on from the bottom of the dog pile with nearly every everypony on top of her(no pun intended, even though this is super funny), just a short run through the halls and she had to crash with some ponies. She was close to aviod it but some other pony caught her vision and crashed into them. Sky could only groan and push the ponies that were on top of her, though she failed in doing so and waited for them to get off.

"Will everypony please get off me so i can stand, and help Gear get treatment.....even if he is the one top of me." Sky sighed as she had to wait for the ponies to get off her, and she heard lightning mutter to get off him. She flailed her arms in an attempt to get loos and had to wait for the other ponies and Gear to get off her, Sky could only facehoof that they were all stuck in giant dogpile.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:09 am

Violet cocked her head at the pile of ponies created in front of the door, biting her lip in a feeble attempt to stop herself from bursting into laughter. The unicorn herself saw the whole thing coming, although didn’t have time to shout out or anything, just enough to avoid getting caught in that whole mess, thankfully. She wasn’t exactly a tough filly physically, she might have broken something if she got caught in that.

However, she was not caught in it, and was thus treated with the hilarious image of the cartoonishly tangled mess of ponies. It didn’t take long for her teeth’s grip of her lip to slip as she broke into bouts of laughter, actually falling over as she her held her chest, trying to say something between the laughter.

“Oh....*Snicker*...You-you guys should see yourselves! *Chortle* Oh, where’s one of those camera things when you need it? *Giggle*”
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:00 am

After getting poked by a mystery hoof in the face and hearing Sky and Flash's groans of protest, Jasmine got up, attempting not to step on anypony too much. She thought to herself after noticing Sky, how strange it was that all these familiar faces were popping up after going missing for a year. Without missing a beat, she leaped toward Sky and embraced her in a warm hug to make sure that she didn't feel left out after she addressed Flash moments ago.

"OOH, I remember you too! I rationalithed your abthence by athhuming that you were a victim of the militant foalth. It appearth that I've come to a concluthion rather prematurely! I thuppothe that tho far you've been too thneaky for them. I'm Jathmine!"

Jasmine's train of thought was cut off as the sound of laughter broke out. She looked over to see a filly looking at their ball pit constructed of ponies. Absolutely terrified, Jasmine leaped over Flash and hid behind him after letting out a terrified squeak.

"FLATHLIGHT, PROTECT ME! Don't let it hurt me."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 am

They were carring Gear, then Arc ffelt something crashing into him, and then he woke in a pile of ponies. Somepony's hoof was sticking into his eye and he couldn't breathe. After a moment, the ones on top of him got up and Arc managed to get up and dust himself.

"Eh, what just happened? And..." Arc noticed the newly arrived orange mare, "i'm not sure we have met..." Arc's voice faded when he listened to the barrage of words coming from her. Then there was filly's laughter and she screamed.

Arc had to agree that Violet was rather scary sight if seen unexpected.

Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 am

“Hey, stop laughing. S’not funny.” Bakewell, queen of the pony pile, grumbled as she managed to dislodge herself from atop her squirming mass of a throne. At least she had been on top.

Bakewell’s thoughts of practical joke revenge against the group’s small purple unicorn were distracted as she heard Jasmine let loose squeak of terror apparently addressed to said unicorn. Why was Jasmine scared of Violet? Sure the filly was absolutely terrifying if you knew anything about her, but just from a glance? Maybe it was the ey- oh wait. Foal. Right.

“It’s okay.” She called the orange pegasus, moving over to Violet and offering the purple pony a hoofbump as she did so in order to give Jasmine a physical sign of Vi being friendly. “Vi’s not from the stable. She’s on our side. You have nothing to worry about.” Aside from the fact that she can see through your bones, and has the pass times of terrifying ponies she likes and brutally destroying those she doesn’t like, anyway.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:59 am

Sky felt the tight hug she was given by Jasmine, now she remembered her, the pony who couldn't talk right. Sky sighed as she took the hug from her, a hug is still a hug no matter who gives it. Sky barely understood what she said though, still not every day you get into a pony pile with everypony and hugged because you meet somepony after more than a year. Then she heard the laughter of a foal, and Sky froze and turned towards the sound, Sky realized it violet. She mentally kicked herself for not noticing it sooner, she sighed as she tried to get out of the pony pile.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Lightning groaned again as he continued to push back against the others, impatiently waiting for them to get off of him. Once they did, the pegasus would stand up and unfold his wings from his sides, giving them a few flaps to make sure they weren't broken. He could hear Violet laughing behind him but the stallion wasn't in the mood for anything comedic. It seemed like they were trying though as the orange pegasus mare suddenly jumped behind him, calling him 'Flashlight' again and asking him to protect her.

Sighing, Lightning would turn around and say, "Don't worry...that's Violet. She's on our side. She's here to help." The blue pegasus would look to the new arrivals, Bakewell and the new pegasus, Jasimine, or something along those lines and frown a bit. "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to Starry's room. If you're here to stop me, don't. I'm going to stop Jack no matter what you ponies say."
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Violet wiped a tear from her eye as her laughter died down, and the ponies started to untangle themselves from the pile. As she got to her hooves, she saw the orange pegasus fly away from her in fear and take cover behind Lightning, begging him not to let her ‘hurt’ her. The others tried to quickly explain things to the pegasus, Bakewell prominently. She returned the older mare’s hoofbump, before shooting a smile at the pegasus.

“Yeah, I’m not going to hurt you! I only hurt mean ponies, like Jack! And I’m pretty sure you aren’t a mean pony.” explained the unicorn with a smile. “Like Bakey said, I’m not even from your stable!”

Violet’s glowing silver eyes shifted from the orange pegasus to the blue one she was taking cover behind. Lightning. Who apparently was planning on charging at Jack and filling him full of holes, a plan that would likely end up with him dead rather than Jack. That just wouldn’t do.

“You know Light,” began the unicorn, “if you want to kill Jack, you can just go rushing in to get him! We aren’t even very well armed right now, and his buddies have automatic weapons!” The filly started to walk up Lightning, with the other pegasus hopefully less scared of her now...Although what she was about to say probably wouldn’t help. Her smile shifted into a somewhat vicious grin. “Now, I want to kill Jack as much as you do, preferably painfully, although I suppose a quick death would do, just as long as he’s dead. But if we’re going to kill him, we need to do it carefully, get rid of his advantages, and stab him when he’s most vulnerable.” she explained, making a stabbing motion with her hoof. “That way we can take care of him without anypony else getting hurt...Well, besides the mean foals that work for him like Snarly and Mean Zebra Lady, but we can probably leave Sundae and any foals like her alone. As long as we take away their guns.” The filly’s grin widened. “And I might have a plan that’ll work.”
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:17 am

As Shutter was dragged into the Bathroom, he would immediatly notice the clicking of his and Starry's Pip-bucks...they would have to be fast.

"Okay, let's not waste any time, any Radiation is bad radiation..."

He mumbled as he looked around, spotting the two containers and gesturing for Starryto grab them, as he turned to look inside the medical box.

"...Empty...why am I not surprised? ...'Restock from Medical Supply Storage Room B-2', eh? Where was that again..."

Shutter mumbled, as he lifted his Pip-buck and opened up the local map, trying to refresh his memory on the Stable layout...
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:03 am

Starry picked up the bottle of med-x, as well as the bottle of Pace. She used her magic to push all the pills back inside their container before closing it.

"Pace?" she inquired, inspecting the bottle more closely. "I've never heard of a drug like that in the wastes, and I've never seen it in the stable either. It's got a pretty lengthy warning label, though. 'Don't take under any circumstances', makes you wonder why they'd even put the thing on the shelf."

Starry took a moment during her rambling to hear what Shutter had asked himself. "B-2? Well, I don't know where exactly it is, but I do remember that the maintenance level was divided into two wings, the west and east, labeled A and B respectively. I don't know what to make of the number two, but at least we have narrowed our search to half the maintenance level."

Starry began checking the stalls, in search of something they might use. She couldn't find anything, but she eventually came upon the corpse of the security pony, which caused her to gasp. Starry had seen much worse out in the wastes, but she knew that this security pony would be somepony familiar, somepony she knew growing up, which made it all the more unnerving.

"Shutter... there's a dead pony in here. It's... it's got armor we could use, but I don't want to have to take it..." Starry had to admit that the armor would be a definite help against the foals, but she didn't feel comfortable looting the body of a pony she would probably recognize.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 am

"Okay...thats still a good bit to search, but so long as we can do it before this meeting happens..."

He mumbled, before hearing Starry's gasp, as he trotted over to see what the issue was. When he saw the corpse though, he let out a slight gasp of his own.

"Shutter... there's a dead pony in here. It's... it's got armor we could use, but I don't want to have to take it..."

Shutter looked over at Starry, before giving a light sigh.

"Starry...go wait outside of the bathroom, outside the radiation. I'll get the armour and bring it out to you..."

He said, giving her a light pat on the shoulder, before approaching the body. Over the past few days, sights like this had become all too common for Shutter, and while he didn't know if he would handle it any better then Starry, considering this was no doubt someone he knew...at least this way she wouldn't have to see it...

World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:08 am

"Goddess damned ponies!" exclaimed the doctor, entirely unamused as he was tackled and forced toward the bottom of the pony-pile. "Can't you young idiots take a look where you're going?! Get off of me! Get off!"

As the ponies rose to their feet, so too did the doctor, who then turned his attention to Gear. "This the pony that's hurt? Well, clear out of the way! Help me get him onto the operating table, you damned fools, there's work to do!" The doctor began to lift up Gear, and pull him toward the table.

Gear, in the meanwhile, was awakened by the doctor's shouting. As the doctor tried lifting him, Gear tried to help by trotting part of the way. "I-I can m-move myself..." he sputtered weakly. He was too weak to move himself though, even with assistance, and his legs gave out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starry wouldn't have enough time to oblige Shutter's request, fortunately, as the 'corpse' began to groan as Shutter entered the stall. The earth pony ghoul got to it's hooves, and lifted it's face off the floor. It looked over in the direction of Starry and Shutter, with an expression devoid of any emotion save an insatiable hunger.

It was the face of Hotrod, the white-coat red-mane earth pony who held the stable's fastest track record. His mother and little sister actually live in Stableton. His favorite food used to be the stable's spicy chili hamburgers, but now it seemed he only hungered for pony flesh.

The well-armored ghoul took a brief glance at Starry and Shutter, before viciously launching himself toward Shutter, attempting to pound him across the face with his hoof.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 am

Jasmine made way for the doctor before turning back to Violet. Despite the friendly introduction, Jasmine was still incredibly terrified of foals, however her curiosity had overridden her trepidation. She ceased looking at her as a potentially deadly entity and began to saw her as a tiny adorable bundle of science. Jasmine loved science, research and discovering the unknown with a passion, and right in front of her was a filly with glowing eyes.
    "Oh my goodneth! Are you like a thuperhero!? What exthactly gave you your powerth my dear filly? Ith thith a genetic mutation of thome thort or perhapth a ditheathe?!"

Jasmine danced in place and squealed with delight before taking flight and flying circles around the room. "I can't wait to thtart thtudying you!"

In hopes of fostering a trusting atmosphere, Jasmine landed and decided to introduce herself to the filly and everypony else in the room. After all, the only thing more important than science to her was building relationships with survival coming in a close third! Jasmine turned to the others, "thorry everypony, I should introduthe mythelf. My nameth Jathmine Beat, feel free to call me Jazz."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 am

Sky stood and went to help out Gear, after his little fall. "no you can't Gear, you need help and let me help you." Sky said as she went and tried to pick him up on her back, "now im going to get you into the table to help you, and you dont say word of getting to the table yourself. Your too hurt to do it alone, and im here to help you." Sky said as she tried to help Gear to the table, not caring how heavy he was.

"And yes i remember you Jazz, i think. Been awhile so sorry for not noticing you earlier, and Arc can you help me balance Gear on my back.* Sky said.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 am

Lightning just sighed as he glanced around at all the ponies in the room. This was just a nightmare. Turning to look at Violet, he listened to her words and as she spoke, his brow slowly raised up. The filly had a point. He was outnumbered and despite having his personal weapons back, this was not a good way to fight Jack. The pegasus was intrigued by this plan Violet had. "I'm listening."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

"...H-Hotrod?"

Shutter mumbled, immediatly recognizing the athlete, even past the ghoulification. However, any hope that this pony still retained his intelligence was quickly lost when he saw the hungry expression on his face.
    It was at this point that Shutter did something...somewhat surprising. Having no weapons to utilize, and with that armour being quite needed, he did the first thing that came to mind.

He struck out with his own hooves, and attempted to grab onto the feral ghoul and wrestle them into the side of the stall, despite his own very meager strength.

"Starry! Try and find something to use as a weapon!"

He yelled back at the Unicorn, as he made his attempt to buy her some time by incapacitating the Ghoul

(Str 3, Luck 8, Unarmed 15, attempting to smash Hotrod into the side of the stall)

Last edited by Shutter on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:16 am

Arc agreed with Sky on Gear's abaility to move. He moved loser to her and helped Gear to climb on the examination table. "I now it's going tosound insensitive matey, but righ now, we have more than enough heroes to go around, you can be honest with us." he said as he enveloped him in his magical field to lift some of his weight.

When Gear was safely on the table, Arc dusted himself and approached Jasmine. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, Jasmine. I'm Arc Weld, used to be part of the night shift at the reactor in the engineering levels."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Starry had to hold down a scream, which she could feel rising from the depths of her throat. She'd never seen a feral ghoul. Sure, she had heard stories of them from traders, but she had always imagined them as nameless monsters. This monster was certainly not nameless. This was Hotrod. She knew his family from Stableton. When Starry was a filly, this was the pony who escorted her home and got her in trouble with her parents for getting into mischief with cherry bombs.

Starry, fortunately, was a quick thinker. The Hotrod she remembered had died. This ghoul was just an evil monster lacking any sort of self-awareness or higher cognitive function. Starry quickly scanned her surroundings, scouting for something, anything she could use as a weapon against the ghoul. Starry knew how to fight with a weapon, but with hooves, she was good as useless.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Gear didn't like feeling helpless, but he had just escaped days of endless torture at the hooves of foals, and no amount of stubborn pride was going to convince him that he didn't need somepony's help right now. He gave a sigh as Sky lifted him onto his back.

"Thanks, Sky," he told her, before stifling a cough. "I was afraid you had died out there..."

"I was afraid you had died in there!" Doctor Leaf interrupted, before pushing Gear off Sky's back and onto the operating table. "Now here, drink this. You don't want to be awake for this procedure."

The doctor placed a bottle on the table, near Gear's face. Gear could read the label from where his head was resting. "This is alcohol, doc..."

"100% solid moonshine. How do you think I've been getting to sleep at night?" the doctor retorted, "Now drink up!" He tipped the bottle, forcing Gear to take a swig of the moonshine. Just enough to make him pass out. The doctor then got to work, grabbing bones and snapping them into place. He had a number of tools in his bags, which he would be using to correct the broken ribs, and heal other injuries.

Shutter's grapple was not a powerful one, especially in comparison to the ghoulified remains of one of the stable's security officers. The ghoul easily overpowered Shutter's grapple. Not only did his initial strike with his hoof land, hitting Shutter across the face and breaking his nose, but the ghoul then lunges forward and bit deep into Shutter's shoulder, from which blood began to pour. Shutter had, at best, provided a meat-shield for Starry.

Starry, meanwhile, scanned her surroundings for a weapon. Starry wasn't the most perceptive pony, but it was hard to miss the baton hanging from the ghoul's belt. Starry reached out with her magic, and pulled the baton from the ghoul's belt to wield against it.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:14 am

Shutter reeled back from the blow to the face, his eyesight spinning from the blow, as he felt blood flow from his nose. However, he didn't have time to dwell on it, as he felt the Ghoul's teeth sink into his shoulder. It took every ounce of willpower Shutter had to not scream in pain right then and there, as he attempted to pull the Ghoul off of him.

"Get off!"

(Str 3, Luck 8, Unarmed 15, trying to shove the Ghoul off)
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 am

Starry grasped onto the baton fiercely. If Starry had created an invisible moral line which mindless zombies could not cross, this ghoul had most certainly crossed it!

"You don't touch my coltfriend, you fucking monster!" Starry shouted, as she raised her baton and stepped forward to combat the ghoul.

"Stand behind me, Shutter! Let the Sword Mare handle this one!" Starry swung her baton, intent on striking the ghoul's helmet, and dislodging it's fangs from Shutter's shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pm