Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

A Warm Welcome (Closed) Empty A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Post by Xeshir Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Inside Stableton´s watering hole, a zebra mare was happily sipping away her concoction. Wild Pegasus was worth its weight on bottlecaps, but rather than do the smart thing and sell it to the highest bidder when she found it inside a ruined office she had decided to try to test it out with several other drinks. Not a smart decision, but certainly one that was far more fun.

Two bottles of Sunrise Sarsaparilla, half a bottle of scotch and absinthe and a quick trip to the bathroom later to get rid of the taste of a particularly bad mix, she had found a perfect combination. Too bad the buzz she was starting to feel erased it from her memory.

The zebra mare lifted her glass full of mixtures and smiled at the bartender, who was more than happy to take the zebra´s caps away in exchange for the bottles. He now got the feeling he was going to regret it.

Too busy with her drinks, the zebra mare didn´t notice the black unicorn walking into the bar with a look of cold determination in her face. Nope, all she did was raise her glass again and say "Cheers!" for the eighth time that evening.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Warm Welcome (Closed) Empty Re: A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Post by Black Aura Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:31 am

Had a horrible journey, having to travel with a few stallions who didn't know the meaning of silence. She couldn't put up with them as they got close to Stableton and yelled at them "Just for your incessant talking I am going to try and prey on five stallions this trip."Her personal best was three stallions being dragged off before someone catching her operations.

Stormed into the bar and walked up to the bar and yells to the room "I want to know, who here can drink the most." She hands some caps to the bartender and tells him "Keep it coming." Turning back to the crowd she smiles "Winner gets a night with me."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Xeshir turned her head around when she heard the words "Winner gets a night with me." And looked at the unicorn mare. In other circumstances she would have found it suspicious. She would have asked her what she was planning or silently follow her every moment she was in Stableton, trying to see if she was into anything shady.

Unfortunately, her drunken mind took one look at her plot and determined the drinking contest was completely worth it for that. And she wasn´t the only one. Several stallions rose from their seats and trotted to the counter for their drinks. If they really were participating in the drinking contest or just taking advantage of the free drinks remained to be seen.

Unlike the other, however, Xeshir walked towards the unicorn and bowed slightly. "Hi there, gorgeous flank." She said with an easy smile that slightly betrayed her inbred state. "May I know who´s the generous mare that´s buying everyones drinks?"
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Black Aura looked at the zebra and smiles "Thank you for the complement and a few traveling companions of mine offered to let me have this contest." She walked up to the bar and winked at her, "The contest is open to mares too."

She looked around the bar "I don't care if you want the free beer or just to try and sleep with me, come get your drinks." Inside her head she thought "I might be able to get even more then I thought I could if they all come up here to drink." She saw the rest of the bar's occupants walk up waiting for their beers, some of the mares asked for simple drinks, like wine, Aura glared down at them "This contest only has one rule. You must drink only beer in order to win."

She watches the three stallions she travled with walk into the bar and sit by the door, waiting for her to make her move. Standing up on a table she looked around before yelling "Start your drinking."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Xeshir winked back at the unicorn. She definitely was gorgeous. Almost as good as her flank. She would have asked by the mare refused to answer her question but she was too excited about the drinking contest to really care. She sat on the table and waited for the competition to start.

By the time Aura had finished saying "Drinking" several stallions and mares where already chugging their beers. A few grabbed several and quickly walked away from the bar, either intending to drink them at home, sell them, or Celestia knows what. Still, a good amount of participants remained, slowly thining as they either rushed outside to puke the excess of alcohol or figured the table was a good place to sleep as any and started snoring. The competition was on.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Black Aura knew there would be a few ponies who only wanted the free beer, while the others wanted a piece of her flank. Before the contest started she saw the zebra from earlier wink back and decided that she would try to meet her.

About five minutes into the contest she saw some of the stallions who were already drunk pass out from the continuous beer. She nodded to her coworkers and they took them out and loaded them into the cart they had bought. She noticed they only took the males outside and took the females upstairs and paid for their rooms, she nodded and thought "I wonder if I should try this game more often."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:44 am

By the time the contest was over, Xeshir was way too inebriated to care about the mysteriously dissapering stallions. She wrapped her hooves around the black unicorn and pulled her into a hug. "Heeeey!" She said between hics. "Did I win the contest? Did I? Did I?" She was prancing around like an eager child about to get a present.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:59 am

Black Aura smiled and glared at the laughing stallions "Make sure these stallions get home, and I don't want any extra weight with us when we leave tomorrow." She looked back at the drunken zebra, "I think this is going to be a fun night." Aura nips the zebra's nose and walks up the stairs shaking her flank back at Xeshir "Come and get your prize."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Xeshir stared at the unicorns flank with an expression of stupid glee in her face. When she dissapeared into a corner she rushed up the stairs, only to trip in her drunken stupor and and fall down to the base, letting out an "ow" every time she hit one of the staircases.

On the top floor, Black Aura would find a blue earth pony stallion looking at her with a frown. "Missy, just what are you doing? I´m seeing some stallions load others into a cart. And they seem to be responding to YOU." She took another step closer to her. "We don´t like stuff like that kind of stuff here." He said, his frown increasing.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Black Aura glares at the stallion, "I was planing to stop them causing trouble in their drunken state." She yells "Make sure they all get hoe safely." One stallion just looked up at her, until she walked down the stairs and knocked him upside the head "Do as I say or I will fire you." He immediately runs outside helping the others and asking for directions from the locals.

She looks back at the stallion "Now, if you don't mind I have a zebra to entertain." Aura wraps a hoof around Xeshir and walks her up the stairs.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:24 pm

The blue stallion just sneered at Aura, the look he gave her promising to keep an eye on her. He walked downstairs and dissapeared into the crowd.

Xeshir blurted out a "Thanks youuuu." As she was helped up by the unicorn. She tripped several more times, her mind struggling to keep her limbs in coordination with the alcohol running through her blood, but finally managed to reach the top. She kissed the black unicorn before giving her another drunken smile. "You never told me your name." She said as she wobbled, still quite unsteady.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Black Aura sneers at the stallion as he walks down the stairs, giving the passing comment "Filthy male."

She knew it would be a little difficult going up the stairs with a drunken zebra. When they finally got up to the top she looked down the hall for an open room. She heard the question and smiled at Xeshir "I think since this is just a one time thing no names need to be said." She saw a open door at the end of the hall and started walking towards it.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Xeshir kept her drunken smile at the black unicorn, even as he insulted the stallion. When she refused to give her name she pouted. "Aww, but I want to know it!" She whined as she followed the unicorn. "Pretty please?" She added as she nuzzled her and made her eyes as big and as adorable as possible.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Black Aura shook her head "No, all this means to me is a fun time and knowing there is someone who can drink the bar dry." She walked into the room and surveyed it seeing a four post bed, a dresser, and a table with two chairs. Moving to the bed she jumped onto it and pulled Xeshir up "I don't even know you name, so why should you know mine?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Xeshir blinked. "Oh, that´s all you need to know? Well then, my name is Xeshir! Whats yours?" She said, offering her hoof to the mare, her inebriated mind still unaware of what the black unicorn wanted, even when she was pulled into the bed.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Black Aura took off her head band and shook her head, "You can call me Black Aura." She nuzzles the zebra and giggled "This should be fun."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Xeshir nuzzled back and kissed the unicorn, she moved to her ear and started nibbling it as she whispered something to her, her mind getting more and more foggy by the second...

Next Day. Morning.

Hangover. Was the zebras first thought as a splitting headache welcomed her as she awoke. She blinked a few times and rubbed her forehead, trying to ease the pain. Thats when she noticed the lump on the bed under the sheets. She slowly moved them and caught sight of the unicorn mare from yesterday, sleeping soundly. "Uh, hello?" She asked as she poked her.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Black Aura feels the poke but just shivers and puts the blanket she was cuddling over herself, mumbling she turns towards Xeshir "I don't wanna get up."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Xeshir looked at the unicorn with a confused expression. "Um...Okay." She started digging through her memory, trying to remember last night. Something about beers and winner gets a night with someone? She groaned. The pain of the hangover making it impossible to focus. She decided to pull the black unicorn into a hug and cuddle with her. It all pointed towards both of them sleeping together, so she figured she wouldn´t mind...Hopefully.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Black Aura woke up when she was pulled into the hug and looked at Xeshir "I see someone woke up." She cuddled with her and looked around the room, seeing a chair broken and the pieces spread around the room, "I almost forget what exactly happened, but I do remember I had fun." Aura decided to kiss the zebra and wait for a reaction.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Xeshir blinked. "I...Don´t remember anything...What was your name again?" She said with a sheepish smile. Her mind was still felt like she had an icepick through her forehead, but the pain had subsided a bit, not enough for her to focus on remembering. IF she did remember anything at all.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Black Aura looked at the zebra with a face of confusion, "I don't remember yours either, I guess all the fun made my memory hazy." She got up from the bed and picked up a piece of blanket and held it up for Xeshir too see, "I think we completely trashed this room and the bed."

There was a knocking at the door and a stallion called through the door "We need to leave soon mam." Aura shook her head and went back to the bed and yelled to them "Go on home without me, I want one more day of fun here."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Xeshir blinked again as a stallion knocked the door, the short exchange between him and the unicorn only increasing her confusion. Who in the name of the stars was this mare? "Uh, what was that about?" She asked her.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Black Aura shakes her head and was about to give an answer when the stallion knocked again. She got up with rage in her eyes and stormed to the door and opened it, "I told you, I want to stay here for another day!" After she slammed the door is his face she turned back to Xeshir and smiled "That was one of my underlings, I travel with a caravan, he tries to keep me focused on our job instead of enjoying life."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Xeshir smiled slightly at the unicorn. If she wanted to truly enjoy life then she couldn´t be too bad. "I see." She said with a small nod, then immediately grabbed her head from the pain of the hangover, still very much there. "And what made you want to do that spontaneous drinking competition yesterday with you as the price?" She asked, finally remembering a bit from yesterday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:41 pm