Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

A Warm Welcome (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Xeshir giggled a bit and and nuzzled the black unicorn. She seemed a bit off. Probably the hangover is getting to her too. She thought. The unicorn had drinked last night right? She tried to remember but her own hangover headache prevented her from getting very far, making her memory all foggy again. "You okay?" She asked as she hugged her tightly.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Black Aura accepted the hug and just lay there for a few minutes before finally saying "I am fine, you are the one I would think that wasn't." "You have the hangover." Aura giggled and booped the zebra on the nose.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Xeshir smiled through the icepick on her head as her nose was booped. Cute. She returned the boop with her own hoof. "I may be, but that doesn´t mean I can´t return a favor." She nuzzled the mare again. She really was a nice pony. If only she knew...
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Black Aura giggled and snuggled even closer with the zebra "I knew staying another day would be fun." She thought Xeshir was a nice looking mare but knew that she drunk to hide her own past away. Aura had heard knock at the door again and thought if it was one of her underlings she was going to kill him.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Xeshir kissed the mare deeply as the door was knocked again. And again. And again. She finally broke the kiss with Black Aura and with a sight she asked. "Who is it?" She hoped that whoever was about to come in would see the two of them and get the hint that it was a terrible time to interrumpt.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Black Aura was gently stroking the zebra's mane as the knocking got louder each time. Finally she got up and walked to the door opening ti as she went "What do you want." The blue stallion from yesterday walked into the room with glaring at Aura. "One of the stallions from your game yesterday is missing and so are your men." He yelled at her.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:17 pm

Xeshir blinked as the stallion entered the room. Who was he? "Do I know you?" She asked from the bed, but the stallion was too focused on Black Aura to notice the zebra. He put one hoof on her chest and said. "Either you bring him back or I´m getting the Sheriff. NOPONY gets away with that kind of stuff here, understood?" His glare was one of pure fury. It was obvious that the buck that was taken was somone of importance to the blue stallion.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Black Aura stared the stallion in the eyes and told him in an even voice "Don't touch me again." She closed the door and walked towards the mirror and put her headband on. Aura looked back at Xeshir "How do I look?" completely ignoring the fuming stallion.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:29 pm

The blue stallion withrew his hoof, but kept standing outside the door, waiting from an answer from the black unicorn. Even if he had to wait all day.

Xeshir hopped off the bed and smiled at Aura. "Beatiful." She said, then leaner in and kissed her, her throbbing headache making it easier to ignore what the stallion had said. Otherwise things would have gone very different.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Black Aura blushed and smiled at Xeshir "You really think so, that is so sweet and only a day after I meet you." She turned towards the stallion and spat at his hooves "Your gay bucking friend is probably passed out in a ditch somewhere." Aura started to make the bed and pack both of their things.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:42 pm

The blue stallion almost snarled as Black Aura insulted his coltfriend. He said, with a voice of barely restrained anger, "I´m gonna have to insist ma´am. WHERE are your associates? Or even better, WHERE is my friend?"

Xeshir just blinked as the stallion and Black Aura argued, obvlivious to the topic that sparked it. She just sat on the bed as she waited for it to finish.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Black Aura gave the stallion a stare that could make even a radgator stutter before calmly saying "I don't know where the stupid drunkard is and my associates have gone home, for all I know they could of had fun with him before leaving." She looked towards Xeshir "This might get ugly if this stupid, filthy stallion makes me angry." She looked back at him and smiled.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:02 pm

The blue stallion returned the angry glare, then her eyes grew wide at Auras insult, but rather than lash out at her he silently turned back and trotted away.

Xeshir blinked again, then turned towards Aura. "What did you do that for?" She asked, her voice showing how surprised she was of the mares coldness.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Black Aura smiled as the stallion left the room. She walked over to Xeshir and hugged the zebra "I will just say that males and I do not get along."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Xeshir looked confused at Aura. "Why? Stallions can be fun and good friends...And pretty skilled on the bed if you know how to pick them." She said, oblivious of Aura´s shaky relationship with males or her past about them.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Black Aura sighed and walked over to the bed and waved for Xeshir to join her. "I have a long cruel past with males."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Xeshir gladly joined Aura in the bed, but was a bit surprised when she spoke of her bad past. Then her ears dropped as she remembered her own. She hugged the unicorn and stroked her mane. "Want to talk about it?" She asked softly.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Black Aura sighed and laid back onto the bed pulling the zebra with her "I will tell you only if you tell me about your own history." "No trying to hide anything, I could get the legs again if I think you are lying." she said with a giggle and kissed Xeshir.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Xeshir was a little surprised but Aura´s request, but returned her kiss and shrugged. "Not really much to tell about my own past. Born in Hoofington, left cause the place was a mess and then ran with a few caravans until I found this town." She stroked the unicorns hair again and nuzzled her. "If you don´t want to talk about your past, that´s okay, but it will make you feel better if you do."
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Black Aura smiled and just layed there for a few minutes before saying "I will believe that story for now." She looked into Xeshir's eyes and started to tell her tale, "I was born a slaver and still am a slaver, before you say anything, I never enslave mares." She tensed up and continued "When I was younger my father would beat everyone in my family, the worst was when he would even bring in slaves, when my mother wasn't fun anymore."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Xeshir´s eyes grew wide at Aura´s revelation. She was a slaver!? Her anger, confusion and sadness hardly diminished when she said she only slaved males. She did feel pity for her when she started telling her story. She nuzzled her again and said. "Keep going." She may be angry at her, but from the direction this story was taking she thought she understand her reasons a bit.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Black Aura saw Xeshir's eye grow wide and knew this was part of the reaction she would get. She was getting up when the zebra nuzzled her and told her to keep going. Frankly Aura was shocked at this, most people tried to either kill her or run away.

Aura laid back down and pulled her blanket close to her face before continuing, "I mainly kept to talking to the mares around Old Appleloosa, they were nice to me and treated the slaves with some respect." Aura shuddered as she said the next part "I saw some stallions just straight out beat and rape disobedient slaves and then leave the whimpering body to let another stallion have his fun."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Xeshir pulled the unicorn into a hug. Conflicting emotions where still battling inside her hear but right there right now wasn´t the time. And she would be lying if she hadn´t felt a bit like Aura was before. "Let it all out dear." She said softly again. She would discuss her slaving business later.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Black Aura looked at Xeshir and started to let the tears gently rolls out of her eyes. "I was eleven when, I joined my first slaving party, there were about sixteen ponies in all including me. I was partnered with a mare I knew really well thankfully." She smiled at the memory and sighed before kissing the zebra's forehead "She would listen to me rant and tell stories just like you are."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Xeshir´s pity for Aura grew when she saw the tears starting to move out of her eyes. She gave her a kiss on the cheek when she sighted and was rewarded by a kiss on her forehead. She didn´t say anything as she kept hugging the mare, hoping that the story she was telling would explain her ocuppation as a slaver.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:08 pm