Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

A Warm Welcome (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Black Aura stared at the ceiling when she explained the next part, "It was about a month out from the town when a sand storm hit and the entire group was separated from each other. I was wandering the wastes for about four hours before a stallion found me, he offered me a place to rest. Stupid me accepted the offer and as soon as we got into his house I fell asleep on the guest bed." She stopped talking, starting to tremble with anger. "I woke up in a cage."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Xeshir just held Aura tighter as she started to tremble in rage. She knew how it felt to be angry at someone for all the wrong they had done to you...She knew that anger too well. She just stroked her mane again and hugged the unicorn, wishing she could take all the pain and misery away, but part of her said that even the worst memories helped us learn. She wanted to buck that part of her upside down. "Keep going if you want dear." She said softly.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Black Aura started to take deep breaths and shook less and less, "Sorry, but this is the part that really begins the hatred for males." She started to gently stoke her blanket before going on with the story, "I woke in the cage and found him standing there with a smirk on his face, I lunged towards him and found my hooves had been shackled to the wall. He smiled at me as he entered the cage and mounted me, I tried to bite him or kick him but every time I tried her would smack the back of my head. That first time he beat me so much I went unconscious." Aura stopped for a moment to take a breath.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Xeshir cringed a bit after Aura´s words. Godness, that was...She had no words, so she kept stroking Aura´s mane and gently kissed her cheek. She looked at her with a caring expression, wanting to comfort the poor, scarred mare. What little anger remained against her faded as she kept stroking her mane, holding her close.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Black Aura truly felt at peace with this zebra, she even thought maybe a a happy social life could come from this. She breathed deeply before telling more of her tale, "This happened several more times, he would mount me and I would fight back, finally one day I just gave up trying to fight him and accepted it as my fate. That was when it got worse. He started to bring other males to ride me, griffins, diamond dogs, and hell even a baby radgator with a muzzle." She closed her eyes and mumbled to herself, "That is never going to happen again."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Xeshir eyes didn´t just grew wide, her pupils shrunk to the size of pinpricks as Aura spoke...Just...How? How could somepony do that? She just held her tighter and kissed her forehead. When she was finished she whispered "No, it won´t." as she nuzzled her, desesperate to somehow comfort her.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Black Aura looked at the zebra and though maybe she could have a actual relationship. "I don't know how to say this but, I think I love you, for doing this and accepting me." She didn't wait for a reply and kissed Xeshir deeply.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Xeshir blinked, then she blushed. Furiously. "Wh-" She couldn´t complete the sentence as she was deeply kissed. She let herself enjoy it for a moment before pulling the mare away and still looking at her with befuddled eyes. "Wh-What?!" She said, her mind still trying to process what Aura had just told her.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Black Aura looked at Xeshir with soulful eyes and blushed, she mumbled "I love you." She looked at the zebra and wanted to take it back but felt she had to let the flood of feelings that Xeshir let loose out. Aura proudly stated "I love you, you are the only person I have ever meet that makes me feel like this."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Xeshir blushed from head to hoof. Her mind was trying to come up with a response but all she could do was stammer and somehow blush further, avoiding all eye contact with the black unicorn in front of her. She didn´t know if she shared the unicorn´s feelings, she didn´t think she had even been in love, so what did she feel right now? She tried to desesperatly answer the question in her mind, but she kept hitting a dead end.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Black Aura stopped and took the silence as rejection and got off the bed. "I understand if this is a bit much for you, I think I should go." She gathered her things and started walking towards the door, a tear drop fell from her eye as she took the first step towards the door.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Xeshir watched the mare pack her things in silence, her mind slowly untangling herself. Time seemed to slow down as she walked towards the door. Did she want her? Would it break her heart? What to do, what to do...

Almost in reflex, Xeshir jumped from the bed and tackled the unicorn, squeezing her into a hug. She was acting on instinct but she knew there was no backing down now. She wasn´t going to break this mare´s heart, not after everything she had been through. "We can...Try." She said softly, still unsure.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Black Aura was half way to the door when she was tackled and all her things were spread around the room, her slaver sign slipped under the door. She turned over and looked Xeshir straight in the face "I thought you were going to let me walk out that door?" Aura sighed and kissed the zebra "Thank you for proving me wrong." She looked around at her things scattered around the room and got a confused look on her face.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Xeshir just made a forced sheepish smile and returned the kiss. She just looked down at the floor, finding it the most interesting thing on the room, as the blush on her face increased sightly. "So...Um..." She really didn´t knew what do next. In fact, what WAS supposed to happen next? Very few times she had been in an actual relationship, and almost all of them had been very short lived.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Black Aura got up form the floor and nuzzled the zebra before picking up her things. "I say we just spend the day in here and I can finish my story with you my dear." She walked over to the bed and laid down on it inviting Xeshir over by wiggling her flank.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Xeshir smiled slightly as Aura invited her into bed by wiggling her flank. At least that would put her mind off things...For now. She got in the bed and pulled the unicorn into a hug, kissing her deeply before breaking away. "You can continue your story if you want dear." She said, her tone rather serious again.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Black Aura pulls the blanket over them and gets close to Xeshir. "Where was I again, was I at the part of the attempted rapes? Maybe the time I had to deal with three diamond dogs at once, or the time I woke up in a pile of ten mares." She went on and on for a few minutes naming weird events, most involving mare piles, before finally kissing Xeshir "Oh look at me ranting, why don't you tell me where we were?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Xeshir tried to ignore most of the stories Aura said. It surprised her she spoke of such horrible things with...Ease. She silenced her with another kiss and then looked down, her ears dropped as she remembered what Aura said. "I think you mentioned a Radigator..." She said.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Black Aura accepted the kiss and kept it going for about a minute. "Thanks," she said blushing. Aura laid her head back and resumed the story, "It was about three months after he had brought me in when he had the radgator, I had a plan set in motion already and that baby even added to it. Over a few weeks I feed the radgator some of my food and gained it as a loyal pet/ One day when the stupid stallion was out getting supplies I unhooked the muzzle and told it to eat the cage bars, I was free and waiting for that stupid stallion when he got home." Aura's eyes grew cold and she stiffened her body, "I let him feel his own medicine, leaving the muzzle off the radgator. After I had tied to stallion down and told the radgator to have fun I packed some supplies and left."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:43 pm

Xeshir hugged the unicorn tighter as she seemed to stiffen. She tapped her back and lightly kissed her. She wasn´t going to say that Aura´s method had been extreme. Truth be told if everything she had said was true, the stallion had certainly deserved such a fate. But how this mare had returned to a life of slavery was still a mistery...
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:42 am

Black Aura started to absently stroke Xeshir's mane with a hoof. Her face got even grimmer as the story went on. "After I had left that accursed shack, I traveled for about three days. After those three days my food had run out and I was barely able to walk. I knew I was close to death when I saw familiar faces walking in the wastes. My own mother was included in it, I loved my mother my whole life but what she did when I was gone made me love her even more. That story is for another morning. As soon as I saw my mother's face I started to run over calling "Mother", the next part went over pretty well, I collapsed onto the ground as soon as I walked up to them and managed a smile."

Aura grew silent and looked into the ceiling.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 am

Xeshir smiled a little. At least this part of the story didn´t have an incredibly fucked-up thing happen to the unicorn. She started to see clearly by Aura was so angry and distrustful of males. She didn´t blame her, if something similar had happened to her she would be ridicolously wary around them as well, but to the point of enslaving them? She kissed the unicorn and cuddled with her as she waited for her to continue.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 am

Black Aura's eyes started to water some and she looked at Xeshir. "This next part is one of the saddest and worst things of the story." She kissed the zebra and asked, "Do you really want to hear it?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:31 am

Xeshir held Aura tighter than ever and gave her a deep kiss that lasted minutes. When she broke it she gave her a comforting look and stroke her mane. "It´ll make you feel better to let it out." She nuzzled her and then clarified. "If you want to, that is." The psychological damage wasn´t going to heal just like that, and Xeshir might have known squat about psychology, but she had enough common sense to know to not to push delicate issues.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:40 am

Black Aura was surprised at how caring Xeshir was. "I need to finally let someone know how troubled my past is." she said.

Aura sighed before telling another horrible moment, "As soon as I woke up I saw the face of the stallion that had held me . I was scared and thought I was back in the cage. I struck out at the face and found out something disturbing, it was hanging from the ceiling by rope." She shivered at the memory and buried her face into the zebra's chest, tears rolling form her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:51 pm