Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

2 posters

A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

A Warm Welcome (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Warm Welcome (Closed)

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:48 am

Aura didn´t see Xeshir´s eyes grow wide once again at this revelation. She was honestly surprised what this mare had gone through. All those hardships and traumas...They made her pity her even more. She stroke her mane as she cried on her chest, then softly began to sing a lullaby.

"Stars and moons and air ballons, fluffy clouds to the horizon. I´ll wrap you in rainbows and rock you to sleep again..."

"Teddy bears of pink, ducks and lambs of white. Don´t you cry dear I´m here now I´ll be your nightlight..."

"Smiles to cure the frowns, twirling and tumbling in laughter. Someday life will always be happily ever after..."

She kissed the unicorn on the forehead and stroked her mane again, waiting for her reaction before continuing the song.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:59 am

Black Aura sobbed into the zebra's chest and slowly calmed down at the song and looked up with soulful eyes. Aura hugged Xeshir even closer and rested her head on the zebra's chest and wait for the song to finish.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 am

Xeshir kissed the unicorn on the cheek before continuing the song, smiling slightly as she sang.

"Nevermore will the storms come to destroy your little world. Nevermore will the water rise ´till the mountains no longer touch the skies."

"I´ll wrap you in rainbows..."

The zebra passed her hoof through Aura´s mane and whispered into her ear, her smile growing a bit.

"And rock you to sleep again..."
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 am

Black Aura felt the song liven her spirits and she deeply kissed Xeshir running a hoof along her face. After she broke the kiss she nibbled one of the zebra's ears and whispered "I am growing to love you even more."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:14 am

Xeshir returned the kiss and giggled as her ear was nibbled, but almost froze again as the mare told her of love. Again. She remembered she was now on a...Relationship? Where they? She hardly had any knowledge about them, and would be lieing if she said she wasn´t scared. She quickly tried to think of a response and blurted out. "Thanks." She almost cringed after those words. Almost.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:21 am

Black Aura eeped like a little filly and snuggled with Xeshir. She looked around the room. She grew silent and a grim expression returned to her face "Well, you may not be so happy after hearing the rest of my story."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Xeshir made a sheepish smile as Aura eeped and cuddled with her. She just held her for a few awkard minutes, at least from her point of view, until she announced she was continuing her story. Her response was kissing her on the cheek and hugging her tighter, hoping that letting it all out would ease the unicorn of her troubles...It worked like that, right?
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Black Aura felt the kiss but kept her grim look. " After I struck the head, the partner I was assigned walked up to me and gave me a quick hug before asking me how I was. I told her I was confused and wanted to know what happened to make the head possible. She told me my mother and found the hut a day later and found the stallion sleeping and decided to take him as a slave but when he woke up and saw my prone body he tried to attack me. The group I had found restrained him and forced him to tell what had happened, unfortunately for him, he revealed everything. My mother got so furious and cut his head off and feed the body to the radgator that was somehow locked up again." Aura sighed and waited for a reaction from Xeshir, thinking she might get a bad one this time.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Xeshir was once again taken aback by this new revelation. As disturbing as what had happened to the rapist she couldn´t feel the slightlest bit of pity for him. After all those things Aura had mentioned...If she had been in her mother´s position, she couldn´t deny she may have done something similar to that scum. "Your mother...I don´t really blame her for doing something like that after he confessed...But that doesn´t mean every male out there is like him." She said, finally stating her opinion."
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Black Aura looked at Xeshir with tears in her eyes until she heard the last part. "Males are filth. After I had regained my strength from my trip, a stallion tried to rape me like he would a slave. I was shoved into his room and when he locked the door and started to advance towards me I turned around and bucked him square in his face. I unlocked the door and ran out of the room crying. Everyone thought I had been raped and even more stallions tried it. Each time I would buck them in the face and run out of the room."

Aura was trembling with anger as she continued. "My own father even tried to rape me." She grew silent after saying that in a low voice.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Xeshir hugged the black unicorn tightly as she began to cry. She listened to her, a knot starting to form in her own throat as she continued. Godness...That explained so much. When she mentioned her father her eyes grew wide. That was...Beyond words.

Xeshir pulled Aura into a kiss again, then broke it and said. "All those where slavers Aura. Slavers that only cared about themselves and the caps on their saddlebags, but there are countless others that would never do that. Take this town for example. Things like slavery and rape are seen as horrible, vile things, both by stallions and mares. Did you see any mare walking around here that seemed to be the slave of a stallion or like she had been recently raped?" She kissed her gently before continuing. "There are bad apples out there without a doubt, but that doesn´t mean you should think all stallions are the same for the actions of a few."
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Black Aura felt her heart lighten at the zebra's words but knew that it was a false hope. "The hut was only a fifteen minute walk from here. This is where most of the people for the fun came from." She looked at Xeshir with sad eyes, "Even a few of the stallions from last night came to the shack."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Xeshir looked back at Aura´s eyes with a steel resolve. "Tell me where and I could get a group together to take them out. No mare should experience what you been through...But not today." She said before kissing Aura deeply, not breaking the kiss this time.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Black Aura looks at Xeshir with a deep care in her eyes. She holds the kiss for a few minutes before finally asking "Does this mean you love me, and care about me that much to go destroy this shack?" She said those words with big soulful eyes and a deep meaning in them, desperately wanting to hear the words "I love you" from this wonderful zebra
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Xeshir looked back at those eyes and had to use all her wildpower to not break eye contact. Her feelings for this mare...Where mixed, to put it simply, but she didn´t want to break the poor unicorn´s heart so she closed her eyes and nodded, hoping that would be a good enough answer.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Black Aura saw Xeshir maintain eye contact but when she gave the nod she closed her eyes. Aura felt that she had pressured the zebra into something she wasn't ready for. She told Xeshir with a sad voice and look "I understand if you don't love me back, but this is literally the kindest thing ever to happen to me." Aura looked away from Xeshir and laid down burring her face into her blanket and softly sobbing.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Xeshir bit her lower lip as Aura looked away. She couldn´t stand watching the poor unicorn cry, not after everything she had been through. She was going to regret this, but she had to do it. She had to, even if it was a lie. "But Aura..." She said, then forced herself to continue.

"I do love you..."
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Black Aura looked up at her name with tears streaming down her face. As soon as she heard the words she pulled Xeshir into a massive kiss, and wraps her hooves around the zebra. Aura broke the kiss and pulled the blanket over them and told Xeshir "Prove it then."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Xeshir didn´t return the kiss at first, still feeling a bit of guilt for having lied to the mare, but she eventually gave in. When the blanket was pulled over them she couldn´t help but smile. She nodded at Aura´s words and began to kiss her neck...

10 Minutes later.

Xeshir panted, a result of their recent...Activities, to put it in a way. She smiled at Aura and then kissed her. "That...Was fun." She said between pants. She was pleasantly surprised that the unicorn knew what she had been doing.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Black Aura enjoyed that time. After it she just laid there panting and staring at the ceiling. When she heard Xeshir talking she looked over and saw that somehow her headband had ended up on Xeshir's head. She giggled and pointed "Ah, can I have that back?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Xeshir looked at the headband. How did it end up there? Then again, after everything they had done it could have happened. Her breath returned to normal after a few minutes of panting and she nodded as Aura requested the headband back. "Yeah, sure." She removed it and placed it back on Aura´s hair. She looked at her and smiled. "Beautiful." She said before kissing her again.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Black Aura smiled and nuzzled the zebra "Thank you for listening to me and being this fun." She looked towards the ceiling again and wrapped her hooves around Xeshir and absently stroked her mane. She sighed and looked around the room "So since we are gonna be in a relationship, I have to warn you. I may cheat on you with some mares." She crawled a bit away from Xeshir and waited for her answer.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Xeshir looked surprised at Aura. Not in a bad way, but in a pleasantly surprised one. Her main worry had been that she would probably cheat on the black unicorn, and here she was telling her she might cheat on her. She couldn´t help but let out a small giggle. "Yeah, I´ll probably cheat on you too from time to time." She admitted. The zebra was careful to not mention it might be with males, she didn´t want to know how she would react.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Black Aura giggled and kissed the surprise look away. She knew the zebra didn't want to mention it might be males but she could accept that. She hugged Xeshir and smiled at her, "I know it may be either mares or males you sleep with and that is fine with me." She had trouble saying the words, males and that is fine with me, but she managed to say them with a smile.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Xeshir smiled brightly as Aura seemed to be okay with males, for once. "Really? Thank you!" She proceed to kiss the unicorn deeply. She began thinking that Aura wasn´t a bad mare, only scarred. She was nice, caring...And a slaver. She suddenly remembered that and broke the kiss. "Can I ask you a question?" She said, her tone neutral.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:53 pm