Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+16
Winter Bell
Zuberi
Galling Winds
Ace
Aurora Dawn
Long Shot
Sketch
Bone Head
Xeshir
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Collateral Damage
Mixtape
Scrap Parts
Cascade
Pendant
20 posters

Out-of-Character Thread [TG]

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Out-of-Character Thread [TG] - Page 2 Empty Re: Out-of-Character Thread [TG]

Post by Xeshir Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:41 pm

I do want to speed up things, but it would be a waste to erase everything that has been done so far. I would prefer if the next GM post had all the characters leave the stable, rather than start anew.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Pendant, since you've been working REAL hard lately and I've been sitting on my arse during vacation, I think you deserve a break.

I'll ensure that the next post sees the characters out of the Vault.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Location : Behind you, dangerously close to your face, and a little to the left.

Post by Sketch Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Xerxes, Nitro, and Hawke are all accepted. Keep in mind that some alterations to background may be needed by the time these characters are actually introduced into the storyline.

Rose Petals is NOT accepted. Reasons will be PM'd.
    Galling Winds
    Galling Winds
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Galling Winds Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Complete
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Galling Winds on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:38 am

Finished
    Spoiler:
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:32 pm

I would point out that "THE OUTSIDE IS CERTAIN DOOM" is not the general school of thought among the Vault Dwellers. It's more along the lines of "The outside is strange and alien, and we don't know what to expect. I heard it's a barren rock."
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:37 pm

I would greatly appreciate if that, for the moment, ponies who want to sign up
    (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THOSE ALREADY IN THE THREAD) could remove them, perhaps to a word document, or at least put them in a spoiler.

For the moment, I'm recalling all "Accepted" decisions. Ponies who want to sign up must PM me, chatzy, or Steam chat me on how they want their character. Certain canon must be met, mmk?

I hope you understand.
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:32 pm

This is me threatening to godmod you butts if you don't post.
    Cascade
    Cascade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Cascade Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 am

Sorry, things are getting into gear in meatspace, and I kind of let stuff get away from me. And Zesty's away visiting family for a few days. I'll see if we can get posts done tonight.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Sketch Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:15 am

As of the moment, we've accepted the alt. characters used by CRACKLE and COLLATERAL DAMAGE for TG.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Here's my new character. I know penny already approved him, but I figured I should post his sheet anyway.

[EDIT: Added tropes!]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Crackle on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:42 am; edited 8 times in total
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:52 pm

((ANTAGONIST))

Basic Information

Name: Amethyst (Amy for short)
    Race: Pony

Physical Description:

Size: Average
    Build: Sleek
    Coat: Black
    Mane: Black/Purple
    Tail: Black/Purple - longer then average.
    Cutie Mark: A speaker which represents her love for music and creating it, often singing to herself or listening to the radio.

Out-of-Character Thread [TG] - Page 2 Mlp_fim_oc_by_lizzy_dark_rose-d4z6nz4

Biography:

Amethyst was originally from a small shanty town which was settled in a small darkened area of Hoofington. She lived most of her foalhood with her parents who worked small trivial jobs earning a low income which just about kept food on the table. She was a sheltered filly, her parents fearing what might happen to her if she was ever exposed to the horrors of the outside world. So for a long time she was kept inside, only going out when accompanied by her parents and even then the journeys were brief.

She was just entering her teens on her tenth birthday when a gang called the Reapers came to the town claiming they wanted to garrison there and use it as an outpost for their own hoof hold in Hoofington. Well the town mayor, foolishly refused and attempted to push them out by force with the aid of the local guards who were way outgunned and outnumbered to take on such a gang. But the mayor was desperate and frightened, fearing that if he didn't strike first, they surely would. The fight, if you could call it that, was a slaughter and the Reapers moved through the town killing anyone who resisted. Unfortunately Amethyst's parents had been caught in the fire fight and were killed, her parents having left that day to bring her back a birthday present. They never made it home.

Fearing her parents were dead and being none the wiser to the truth, Amethyst left and moved amongst the screams and galloping ponies, eventually finding her parents laying in a red puddle, her father laying over her mother in a protective embrace as if he'd tried to prevent harm to her. Amethyst broke down, crying and screaming for her parents to wake up but deep down knowing they never would. By the time the slaughter was over she was curled under the cold hoof of her mother, quietly sobbing into her chest which remained silent of a heartbeat.

It was then she was approached by a giant mechanical pony who looked down on her from beyond it's visor. The armor was deep purple and mounted to the sides held a Gatling Lazer and a Grenade Launcher. This mechanical pony was surely a Reaper, maybe not the Reaper that had slain her parents but a Reaper none the less. Amethyst, in a devastated burst of sadness and anger, threw herself at the monster and flailed her hooves against the armored plates. The power armored monster watched her for a moment before it reached up and pulled off the helmet to reveal a mare with a short slightly grey golden mane and white coat, her eyes wet with sadness. She picked up Amethyst and held her close as she closed her eyes, the small filly sobbing into the mares neck.

The scene attracted some of the other Reapers but a sharp glance from the armored pony sent them on their way quickly. The monster... or mare, who latter became known as a Reaper named Lotus took Amethyst in and took her back to the dome where she raised her, taking responsibility for the young mare. Some asked why she would do this, but little known to others was that Lotus had lost her parents at a young age and this combined with the guilt that this young mare had lost hers in something she'd been apart of, made her chose to look after her to at least try to atone for what happened.

From then on Amethyst was raised, taught how to protect herself and grew up under the care of the Reaper. Despite her constant whining she was never allowed to contend and become a Reaper, Lotus wanting more for her then that. And when the day finally came that Lotus was too old to carry on, she retired and left her armor to Amethyst, so that she could at least continue protecting her, despite her aging body. Lotus shortly passed away a few years latter and that was when Amethyst left the hoof in search of that something where she could do better. Eventually she found her way into Bounty Hunting, choosing the contracts which had her hunting down scum like raiders or gangs that had pillaged and raped. And it was there where she remained, forever trying to do better by her guardian and her parents which had died and left her so very long ago.

Equipment:

T-51b Power Armour (Color deep Purple)
    T-51b Power Hooves
    T-51b Repair Talisman
    T-51b Eyes Forward Sparkle
    Mounted MFB Gatling Lazer (Right side)
    Mounted Six shot Grenade Launcher (Left side)
    [center]
    Galling Winds
    Galling Winds
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Galling Winds Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm

I redid the history and personality.
    Sawdust
    Sawdust
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sawdust Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:36 pm

So, am I the only one whimpering at the idea of a power armored antagonist? Please tell me I'm not!
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 pm

I would like to join if you would have me ^.^..something i should have done earlier was add a character sheet
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Midnight Sky on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Sawdust wrote:So, am I the only one whimpering at the idea of a power armored antagonist? Please tell me I'm not!

Psh...don't worry...

It's all in good time :3
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Winter, Penny, do you think it would be possible for Scrapper to know Amy, on account of their common profession? It would be an interesting twist; a nice way to throw in a 'We aren't so different, you and I...' or a classic evil counterpart situation. Maybe even a begrudging temporary alliance before returning to the status quo. Or do you already have plans set up?

Also, people should post moar. I want in, dammit!
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:23 am

I've had a revelation. Prepare for a new method of GW posts. In addition, I may re-implement stats at some point, simple enough for fun and involved enough to be well...involved. But not overly such.
    Cascade
    Cascade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Cascade Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

What's going on with the thread? It's been over a month since the last GW post, and I'm getting a little concerned.
    Crackle
    Crackle
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Crackle Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:04 pm

I'm wondering the same thing as Cascade. I'd really like to start RPing Scrapper, but the thread has kind of stalled...
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 pm

as have I, I've contemplated putting hawke in the regular site just so i can get some RPing done with him.
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Guys...listen. I've restarted the thread again.

It's a jerk move, and I'm sorry. It seems arbitrary, I know, but this is the LAST RESTART. No more restarts. Ever. I've fixed all the problems and cured my crippling self-doubt about the story-line with the latest installment.

Please stick along with me. The thread is going to go somewhere this time, after nearly six months of my BS.

I'm sorry.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Sketch Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Is there anyone interested in using a first-person perspective for their posts?
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:22 pm

I'd prefer to keep it the way it is, mainly cause I'm not sure how to write that way.
    Pendant
    Pendant
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Pendant Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:42 pm

I believe he meant that if anyone wanted a go at writing in first person, we'd allow it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm