Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Bone Head
Shemik
Spectre
Mad Mek
Black Aura
Sub Warden
10 posters

Bringing the Goods (Invite only)

Shemik
    Shemik
    Level 1
    Level 1

Bringing the Goods (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing the Goods (Invite only)

Post by Shemik Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Shemik observed the scene with bored look leaning against his spear. This scenario again. He really had to start thinking about retiring, he was getting old for this.

He slung the spear on his back and slowly walked to Black Aura, not making any fast moves. No point in provoking the mare right now, certainly when there was possibility of mother's instinct kicking in right now. He knew she was stupid enough for something like this.

He spoke slowly, making sure he was well understood. "Alright everyone. Kalm down. And by everyone, I mean everyone. Black... I have several questions for you. First. How much of our cargo is actual merchandise? Second. The payment stays same, for the same location? And third. Does the foal belongs to anyone who kould notice they are missing and send a search party for them?"
    Hark
    Hark
    Level 1
    Level 1

Bringing the Goods (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing the Goods (Invite only)

Post by Hark Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Hark kept silent throughout their journey, keeping her step measured and timed to match Aura's perfectly. One could almost hear a swear from Hark when an irregularity occurred in her pace. She calmly listened to the conversations around her, casually gleaning information from the group. Eventually, her ears perked up and she stopped in her tracks when she heard the voice of a child.

Her head traced Aura's path as she went to retrieve the children in an incredibly swift manner, hiding behind the hulking tank of a bipedal hound. Hark quirked a brow at this, becoming slightly unhappy and unnerved at the thought that she was transporting live cargo. To top it all off, they were children. Hark let out a very long, exasperated sigh. This was going to get interesting.

"Look, I'm not too keen on transportin' live cargo, but children? Really? That's crossing the line," she said in an uncannily even tone, staring directly at Aura. "You'd best tell us what's goin' on, Ms. Aura."
    Topaz Edge
    Topaz Edge
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Topaz Edge Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 am

Topaz listen to Aura along the way, giggled one point of the conversation.. she starting to know that she actually hate males....but yet she wasn't still surprised though she must haves her reasons. When she heard a little filly's voice she turned "Why there's a little filly in the bag?" Then Topaz noticed Aura's reaction when the little filly showed up, so she took a deep breath and see how everything went down. After all she's simply workig in the 'caravan'.

Topaz was a little curious about what she was carrying along the way but she doesn't want be in Aura's bad side though. Her ear twitched a little and takes another deep breath and says "This is going to be a long trip...."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 am

The foals looked like they were twins around the age of three. They were both all black lie their mother and had the same tint of hair color. Both were unicorns, the filly was a bit bigger then the colt, both looked well fed.

The colt was shy compared to the robust personality of the filly. He was hiding behind Aura's leg before he slowly walked out and accepted the chocolate with a smile at Coll, the little colt loved chocolate like he was a junkie on jet. So he immediately liked Coll and when the barage of questions started firing and the rather large griffin and diamond dog scared the colt he ran back behind Aura and looked out trembling in fear. The filly was a different story because she looked at her mom who was in a state of shock and just standing there looking around in fear. So the filly walked and put her snout inot the bag on the ground and brought back out with a small knife in her mouth and walked in front of Aura and set it down "Leave my momma alone you meanies."

Mad would find that a yellow pegasus mare fall ungracefully from the bag along with a few jet and tumble onto the ground waking up.
    Collateral Damage
    Collateral Damage
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Collateral Damage Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Collat gave the colt a swift nod. "Don't be shy, Chief." His likeness to Aura was striking. It was... weird, actually. Same with the filly...
    He looked at Aura, then back at the foals, then back at Aura again, then back at the foal, before turning his head slightly.
    You've got to be kidding me....

"Aura.... are these your foals?"
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Mek's left eye twitched when he saw the pegasus mare come tumbling out lf the bag. He didn't like being tricked. The flamer nozzle went back to his back, but his hand remained by his plasma pistol. He turned his large frame over to Aura and her foals, his shadow looming over her. She was well within arm's reach, and he stowed this bit of information in his mind. He took a moment to breathe out a sigh, and leveled his visor with Aura's eyes. The small knife that the filly dropped in front of Aura was like a needle to him, and he quickly moved his pneumatic foot on top of it, covering it with the corroded steel plate that was his heel. "Wot'z goin' on 'ere, Black?"
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Bone head kept his talon on his sledge as he stepped forward. He looked between the young ones, the pegasus mare, aura and the direction that they had come from. "Old loosa" The gears in his head started to turn. "Were moving slaves aren't we?" The griffin said in a neutral tone.
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Aura felt her son crawl under her and shake as she kept looking out at the group not saying a word but simply gave a nod in return to Collateral's question. When she saw her daughter take the knife and stand in front of her protectively she felt proud of the little filly but when Mad put the foot dangerously close to her and Bone stepped forward still holding the sledge Aura snapped out of her fear. She looked at the two towering beasts with seething rage as she took a step forward and poked Mad in the chest roughly. She started yelling at him "I DIDN'T KNOW THE MARE WAS IN YOUR BAG. I WAS JUST PLANNING ON TAKING MY KIDS TO THEIR AUNT'S! SHE LIVES IN THE VILLAGE WE ARE GOING TO, SO THAT IS WHY THEY WERE IN A BAG." She shook with her rage as she turned towards Bones "HOW DARE YOU WIELD A WEAPON AGAINST A FOAL, I MEAN YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING FOR ME SO WHY SHOULD YOU CARE WHAT IS IN YOUR BAGS." A black glow appeared around her horn as she kept yelling until there was nothing but a mass of black wisps falling around her head.
    Collateral Damage
    Collateral Damage
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Collateral Damage Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Collateral spoke up himself, not too pleased with the huge roadblock such a small event had created.

"Hey, hey! Listen, we've got a job to do here! There are kids, so what? Keep on moving! Bone, Aura, stand down. Stay focused on the motherfucking objective! Besides, it's not right to fight in front of kids, is it? Now if it means anything to any of you, I'd like to just continue along, get paid, and go back to living in a dumpster. Hoorah?"

[Break it up kids.]
    Topaz Edge
    Topaz Edge
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Topaz Edge Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Topaz eyes widen when she heard the mysterious pegasus saying that but though she agrees. Everypony is here for the job and ask no questions. About that, Topaz asked a question she suddenly felt stupid for a while the she shook her head and looks at Aura with a calm smile. "It's ok Aura, relax....don't mind those questions alright? Let's just move forward if it's ok for you miss Aura?" Topaz feels better if she finished this job sooner than later.
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Mek was slightly taken aback by Aura's outburst, but not much else. Her poke at his lower stomach wasn't even felt, all his upper skin nerves having died a long while ago. He was still able to feel things, without having to worry about the nagging pain of a broken rib rattling around in his more or less empty chest cavity. For a second, he thought Aura's comment about raising weapons at foals was directed at him, until he traced her enraged glare at the Griffon. The Luna-damned buffoon had a sledgehammer.

Mek's right hand was now on the handle of his plasma pistol and the warning light on his underarm flamer flicked on. He turned to face Bone, standing protectively in front of Aura and her foals. "Ah sicerely 'ope you'z ain't finkin' about 'urting dese foals. Da pegasus is right, Ah'd prefer it if we could jus' be on our way. It gets real dicey-like 'round dese parts after dark."
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Bone shook his head at the mare's explanation. "Why should i care what's in the bags? Well for one." bone picked up one of the vials of dash(Jet isn't in our system). "Drug runs are dangerous and it usually helps if the guards you hired on won't have a problem with what your carrying. Second." He looked to the children. "Smuggling live ponies is an expensive line of work. and 500 caps is not really worth the effort in my book. And just a word of advice sweetheart. In this heat your foals would have fried in those bags. so unless their legs are broken," Witch he doubted considering the filly's actions with the knife. "They can walk the rest of the way." Bone head took his talon off Lil miss and started lightly kicking at the yellow pegasus that was hiding in the other bag. "Wake up, freeloader."
    Hark
    Hark
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Hark Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Hark let out a very audible sigh, followed by an annoyed glare toward Aura. They were transporting her children. And other live ponies. And drugs. Which were now all over the ground. Wonderful, she thought as she watched the conversation progress further.

"Look, Ms. Aura, we may be 'working' for you, but the griffon's right. You've put us in more danger than five-hundred caps is worth, especially considering that it's a promised pay," she said, putting special emphasis on 'promised'. She looked toward the children, then toward the sleeping and kicked yellow pegasus. "By the Sisters, hun, you're transporting your own children. I understand putting something like a slave-" a gesture toward the yellow pegasus. "-in a bag, but your own progeny? It's not okay."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 am

Things had escalated quickly, but the two things Spectre had payed most attention to were the yellow pegasus, and the fact the two foals were Aura's. She was getting them out of 'Loosa it seemed. Which, on account of the way Spectre's life came to be as it was. He could in no way fault. Waiting for a moment when everypony stopped bombarding Aura with questions, Spectre spoke, his tone neutral. "Aura. You should have been more clear on just what we were doing here, getting your kids out of that hellhole, I have no problem with that. In fact i'll help in that endeavor happily. But..."

He pointed a hoof at the yellow pegasus. "I want your word that she is not a slave being transported. I want you to swear it upon your own life, and rest assured that if you lie to me. I will take your life, and it will not be quick." Spectres gaze told Aura all she needed to know, that he was deadly serious about everything he had just said. "The rest of this group ask for more caps. If you agree to such a deal that's fine by me, but all I really care about right now is you swearing to me that the pegasus over there is not a slave you are transporting to a new owner."

Spectre seemed calm in comparison to some others, almost like he had an understanding of what the foals were going through, there was a look in his eyes, like he knew something but it wasn't directed at Aura, or what she was doing, that much was clear.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 am

Jasmine had been hiding in the bag for quite some time trying to keep still. Eventually she fell asleep after staying in place for so long. But her rest was cut off unexpectedly as her world turned upside down and she felt herself re-enter the world much to her dismay. She clenched her eyes shut as she hit the ground and curled her body into a tight ball. Her heart raced as she heard everyone's reactions to apparently some foals that were also being carried as well as herself.

The orange pegasus peeked open an eye and caught a glimpse of the towering creature that had been carrying her. She tucked her head toward her chest as she tried to think of how to handle the situation. It sounded as if her couriers were surprised that she was there, hopefully they didn't think that she was trying to steal anything from them which would be far from the truth. She took a deep breath as she opened her eyes and crained her head back to look at the diamond dogbefore her. Her lips seperated as she finally found the courage to speak. Her heart xontinued to race as a bead of sweat began to roll down her forehead.

"H-hello..."

Her ears suddenly perked up at the mention of slavery. Hooves pointed at her and as soon as slavery was mentioned she really felt like she had stepped in it this time. She hoped to all science that she would never be a victim of mare trafficing after what her sister went through... And now this was happening to her. She tried to stay silent for the moment before she took action, her body relaxed as she readied herself for the right moment to escape.
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:24 am

Mek was staring intently in Bone's direction, still tense from the arguement. He silently decided that he would keep an eye on the griffon. A voice came from somewhere below him, and his visor met the yellow pegasus' eyes. He stooped down, his pneumatic leg hissing with effort as the shift in weight distribution put stress on it's hydraulics. "Now now, nopony 'ere's gonna do nuffin bad to ya, 'less of course you'z feelin' suicidal." Mek said as softly as he could in his voice, which was stuck in a perpetual growl and a strange accent thanks to his decaying state. He tried to supplement this by helping her onto her feet by grabbing her around the midsection and pulling her up. He kept his eyes on the pistol she had. A slave wouldn't have that, and she was looking much too healthy to be a slave. He looked back up to the rest of the group, specifically to Spectre. "She'z not a slave, Zebra. She'z armed n' too clean lookin'. If ya be threatenin' Aura, we'z gonna 'ave a problem. If ya even try ta deprive dese foals of a mother, ah'z gonna break yer little sneakin' neck with me special leg. It'll be like crushin' a radroach, 'cept it'd sound better." He growled out. He made no motions for his weapons, but his eyes were set on Spectre.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:54 am

The filly stood up proud as she was washed in the black wisps from her mom's horn. She stood there and giggled at the touch as she looked up at the diamond dog. The filly got an idea seeing how tall he was and bounced up and down in front of him and pointed to Jazzy speaking up "That our sitter." She smiled at Jazzy before turning her curios gaze upon Mad's head and smiled. She point a hoof up and bounced "Up pease."

Her brother sat there staring at Aura with admiration seeing the wisps flow down and smiled. He was so amazed by any magic he saw that he stepped forward to feel it and giggled. When the foal heard Spectre he looked at the zebra in admiration walking over and sitting in front of him and smiled. He didn't say anything as he held out a hoof in thanks.

While this was all happening their contact was having a rather unfortunate time dealing with some junkies wanting their fix. The griffin snapped at them when they stepped closer "Thee shall lose thee hoof if thee dare touch mine medicine." The junkies left rather madly and headed towards Manehatten knowing that is where the drug caravans go through.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:15 am

Spectre turned his gaze to Mek, he didn't want to have to fight the ghoul, but if it came to it. "I am merely ensuring that ponies safety, slavers are more than capable of 'disguising' their slaves. And if she isn't a slave, then our employer is in no danger. I just want her to swear to me that this pegasus is no slave." He was about to say more, when he caught a slight movement from Aura's direction, he snapped his attention back the way, hoof reaching for his knife. Though his hoof only made it half way there before he realised that it was just the little colt staring up at him, so he relaxed a little.

He noticed the little hoof raised up at him, though Spectre wasn't that well versed in what these things meant. So went back to the only thing he really knew from his time with raiders, and gave the little foal a hoof bump, before smiling a little. "You'll be ok... No pony is going to hurt you if I can help it."
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Mek stared at the little filly jumping in front of him. He was far from qualified for handling children, especially after his psychotic, drug-fueled rampage through the raider camp he was working in a bit over a decade ago. Not everyone he killed was a raider. Mek stared at Aura's filly like he had seen a ghost. She reminded him of that filly in the raider camp. The filly who's face he had tried to forget for all these years. He slowly oblidged her request of "up please" and scooped her up in his hand and place her on his shoulder.
    Bone Head
    Bone Head
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Bone Head Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Bone looked down at the pragasus mare and then to the filly when she said that she was their sitter. "Babysitter? Really? *Sigh* Fine but your walking from now on." Bone head bent down and started collecting the spilled drugs in his bag. In the same motion he used to collect the chems he slid on of the vials of dash into his sleeve. Just as a precaution, he still expected trouble during this trip and a little speed enhancement could help in a fight. Throwing the now filled bag over his shoulder he looked to the others. "We're burning daylight. Lets get moving before next week shall we."
    Shemik
    Shemik
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Shemik Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Shemik sat the whole conversation out, leaning against his spear. He was in no mood to joining the shouting contest. He was paid to take guard the cargo, and... ultimately, he cared little whether it was a bunch of foals, or pile of drugs. That was Aura's business.

His eyes, however, trailed to the pegasus mare that for some reason was sleeping in one of their bags. That could have been a stroke of luck. Pegasi were rare, and thus valuable. To top it, a mare. Clearly well build, she had no longing when she was growing up, that was clear. Provided they could... acquire her, there was a small fortune to be made of her in old 'loosa. And Shemik was always interested in fortunes.

The earth pony stood up and threw his spear on his back. "Well, alright then. No point in wasting time, as long as we get paid at the end. We should get some distance in our hooves before it gets dark."
    Black Aura
    Black Aura
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Black Aura Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Aura let out a sigh of relief when she saw Mad was not such a mean or threatening diamond dog after all. Seeing as how her neice liked him so much she was on his shoulder smiling and waving. Aura looked at Spectre and felt touched by his comments and acctually found a respect for the zebra as he hoof bumped her rather shy nephew. She walked over and hoof bumped Spectre "I accept the offer and Bones is right, we need to get moving now." She picked up the colt and set him on her back and decided to walk by Spectre and Mad for the next part of the trip.

Last edited by Black Aura on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:57 am

Jasmine squeaked in shock as the diamond dog helped her up. She was still unsure of what to make of him and the group. Apparently they were transporting some sort of goods. Chems? That's probably meant in light of chemistry. Maybe this was equipment made to go to some sort of lab. As she received her threats that made their intention clear, Jas couldn't help but feel shaken up.

The orange pegasus' heart sped up it's pace, and her breaths quickened. Her normally happy go lucky face looked rather pale from the culture shock of who wasaround her. If she knew who these individuals were, and what some of them stood for she would probably run. Luckily one of the foals seemed to have an eye out for her and gaveher a reason to be here.

She took a deep breath and relaxed. She thought to herself that if worst came to worst she could fly away at a moment's notice. She had to be careful not toend up like Starry did, captured...Or worse. For now she decided to lay low and be friendly.

She tried to smile at the foals before turning to the rest.

"If anypony needth athithtanthe I'd be glad to help! More hooveth will make lighter work!" Hopefully this wouldn't raise any suspicion about her. Being neighborly never led her wrong... A few months ago in the stable.
    Mad Mek
    Mad Mek
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mad Mek Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 am

Mek nodded his head at the unknown pegasus, apparently named Jazzy. He breathed a deep sigh and stared down the route they were taking. He probably walked this path before, maybe a month ago, maybe a century ago, he couldn't remember. He was never one for handling children, but this filly seemed nice enough, and she apparently didn't mind that the dog she was hitching a ride on was a ghoul. One of the few who hadn't been tainted by prejudice. He took a moment to rub some grime off the pre-war identity card sewn into his overcoat. It was faded, and the name and all that information had long been erased by time, but the image of his pre-war self was strikingly clear, the only reminder of his past life. His expression on the card was as dour looking as his current one. "We should get goin'. Right den, lil' one, time ta go back to yer mother." He said, taking the filly off of his shoulder and setting her down. "So, we goin' or what?"
    Topaz Edge
    Topaz Edge
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Topaz Edge Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Topaz simply looks at the two little foals with a smile. The little shy one got her attention he kind of reminded of herself and remembers when his young brother was little. She giggled to herself of knowing that little foals joined the caravan. Now Topaz looks at the yellow pegasus, one of the foals said it was their sitter. Topaz looked at the yellow pegasus in her distance and she seemed to be good but yet confused. But, Topaz tought of herself "How that pegasus ended up in the bag without nopony noticing?" She shook her head of thinking the ridiculous thought. She waits for the rest of the group to proceed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:24 am