Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Sparks Facade
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Starry Night
World Warden
10 posters

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon" - Page 4 Empty Re: Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Post by Starry Night Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Starry glanced over at the locker, blocked by the two metal rods and other junk. "Why hasn't anypony tried to get to this locker yet?" she asked.

The two metal rods looked suspicious, but Stock Option had told them there were supplies in the chest. Starry wasn't about to risk electrocuting herself, and there were certainly more expendable ponies on the team. Starry took a glance over at Twisted... Considering Starry's current state of mind, there was only one logical option available.

"Twist, Scrap, Techno, help me out here. You too," she pointed a hoof at Sparks Facade, "Wow, we have a lot of unicorns here," Starry commented. "Anyway, all of you, use your magic to try and help me move this rubble.

Starry's horn began to glow, as she tried to telekinetically move the debris. There was no logical sense in risking a pony getting shocked when they could just glow it up and avoid taking the chance.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon" - Page 4 Empty Re: Ponyshock: "Pony Party Platoon"

Post by Twisted Vision Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Twisted looked at the rubble and shrugged. Calling upon her magic she attempted to lift the rubble from the ground, expending as much energy as she could afford into the Task.

(Magic=100 Lift the rubble)
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Scrap added his magic to the other two unicorns lifting the rubble. He stayed back a bit though-he didn't like the look of the metal rods. Hopefully the combined magic would get the locker out rather easily.

(Magic 35 to lift rubble)
    Sparks Facade
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:08 am

Sparks wasn't a fan of such brute force uses of his magic, losing most if his horn and having to relearn how to do coordinate his magic might hve had a little to do it it though. 

"Respectfully Miss Night, I much rather keep watch with my scout eyes, I'm not that strong of a telekenesis user." he said bashfully as he took of his blood soaked hat to reveal a stub of a horn that had been mostly sawed off.  

[casting scout eyes on where ever it would be appropiate, such as down a hallway or on the otherwise of the door]
    [Perception 9: (unless wearing a hat helps, then 10] 
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 am

*BAM* as soon as the ponies tugged on the iron rods, a figure came shooting out of the debris

Spoiler:

"HeyListen!!hiyaguysthanksforlettingmeoutIknowwe'regoingtobegooooooddfriendsI'mmamakeyousmilesmilesmile!!!" The robotic voice stopped as soon the drone spotted Atriark

"" The figure flew over to Ark and its eyes turned red, and a small beeping noise revealed its alertness

"Oooooohhh a dirty zebra come to make us frown....well why do you taste the power...!!!" Two huge guns pulled our from the side of the figure.

"...OF MAI PARTY CANNON!!"

*POP* *POP* Ark was now swarmed with confetti, some of it even getting in his eyes.

To anypony watching this might've been amusing, but due to a manufacturing defect, the confetti ammo was stored right under the bot's heat sink...

(Confetti hot enough to hurt, but not burn)

Items in footlocker:
    -2x .357
    -2x Machetes
    -4x health potions
    -2x Hydra
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 am

Hot confetti shot at him, sticking to his coat and barding due to the blood, guts, and other such unidentifyable fluids being there before. But worse, the hot, brightly colored paper got in his eyes. He let out a loud cry of pain and fell to the ground, partially from the blast, and partially from the pain.

"Somepony shoot the damn thing!" Atriark yelled, trying to get the hot confetti from his different colored eyes. "Fraking hell, it burns!"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:50 am

Sky laughed at the zebra for getting pelted with confetti, A machine like that. A floating head? This is to much to say already, who would build it. But Sky didn't think that now, She was to busy snickering to do anything.

"Awww, i knida like it. Not everyday you see a floating head, shooting confetti." Sky said as she made her way to the locker, to get a good look at the contents. two .357's, two Machetes, four health potions, and two hydras. Sky looked over to one item that caught her attention, the Machetes. She slready had a pistol and a shotgun, so something up close and personal should do fine. She grabbed one of the machetes and placed it with the rest of her belongings, leaving the rest to the team. And she did grab a hydra also, never know when that might come in handy.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:57 am

Twisted looked in the locker and levitated a Machete out of the locker and looked at it carefully, "I believe I could make some use of this, and I think who ever our medic is should take all the chems there. The rest of the items should be given out accordingly, I just request this for personal defense should the need arise" She said sliding it into a blade holder in her armor.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:45 am

Starry was startled by the pinkie-bot when it leaped out of the rubble, but she couldn't help but laugh as it began peppering Atriark with confetti. 'It's a robot!' she told herself, 'An actual working, friendly robot! Well... friendly to ponies, anyway.'

Starry could feel her mood lifting, and her mane puffing back up. The rational parts of her brain were giving way to the sheer joy and excitement at having uncovered a robot. And this one seemed to like parties!

"Hey! You're a robot! An honest-to-Celestia real life robot! I can't believe it! I've always wanted a robot!"

"Can we keep it?" she asked the group at large.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 am

Ok, giant floating head that fires red-hot confetti. I'm sure that there's some explanation behind why it's here. Nova thought.

Walking over and noticing the contents of the footlocker, Nova picked up one of the .357s.

"If nobody else needs this, then I guess I'll take it." She stated. "As for the robot, I think that it could be useful, just so long as we keep it away from Atriark. Besides, it might brighten up this gloomy place."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:58 am

"Can we keep it?" Starry told the the entire group, Sky thought about it. So why not? seems friendly enough.

"Sure Starry, you want it you keep it?" Sky shrugged, not wanting to talk much. She just wants to get to the end of the road, where ever it may lead.
    Sparks Facade
    Sparks Facade
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Sparks Facade Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:18 am

Sparks focused on his spell, but could feel his concentration sapping.

"Wha, huh? Are you ponies done, I'm not sure if anymore of those monsters are coming this way or not, and I don't care to find out..." he replied, exasperated...

He looked over to the Zebra, who he remember'd was screaming and could not help but notice something was slightly different about'em but he could not place his hoof on it.

"You alright?" Sparks asked, not wanting Ark to feel singled out for being a Zebra. The last thing they needed was to be divided...
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 am

"Damn you all." Atriark said, still blinded by the confetti. "This isn't funny."

Why were his entire group just standing around? Was the pink flying antagonizer more important than a zebra in obvious pain?

"You alright?" Sparks asked.

"It burns like hell, but I just need to get this out of my eyes," the zebra said, fumbling inside his saddle bags for his canteen. "Yes, let's just leave the zebra screaming while you fawn over a shitty robot." Atriark spat angrily to everypony but Sparks Facade.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:00 am

Nova heard Atriark saying that it was in his eyes. She then realised that she had neglected to even ask if he was ok.

"Sorry Atriark, I didn't realise it got you so badly. Anything I can do to help?" Nova offered in an attempt to apologise.

I really hope he can forgive me.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:53 am

The sudden appearence of the floating Pinkie bot startled Scrap when it first appeared. Being fascinated by all things mechanical and robots especially; his response to the robot was almost as enthusiastic as Starry although he didn't vocalize his excitement.

Unfortunately for his excitement he neglected to notice Ark's screaming untill a bit later then some of the others. When he finally noticed he apologized to Ark

"Sorry Ark...got a bit caught up in the excitement of finding a semi-friendly robot...are you okay?"
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 am

Twisted Vision pondered the question "I see no issues with it so long as it does not become a liability. Who know, it may make us seem friendly to some creatures, or even scare them off." She said turning to Atriark "Also, it may hurt but I think that Confetti is not something to worry about in the end." She said simply before using her magic to place his water bottle into his hooves. "There you are Atriark, I hope that helps" She said before walking off to look at the door. She was a little worried as too what was behind it.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Nova noticed Twisted helping Atriark out. She hoped it was her whispered tyrade that caused this, but doubted it. Twisted then began to walk away, towards the door.

She seems rather worried. Maybe I should go talk to her. Nova debated. It surely couldn't hurt.

With that, Nova began to approach the worried mare, ready to talk, should she need it. Tapping Twisted on her shoulder, Nova queried:

"So, how's the injury healing?" Nova attempted to start casually.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Twisted Vision looked down at Nova, not in a degrading way and smiled "Yes, I believe I can save this potion for later, and someone actually needs it" She said rolling her shoulder a couple times. It hurt but it was not encumbering to her. She then looked at Nova and laughed a little "If you want, I can reset your nose" She said smiling "As our Zebra friend just mentioned, it will do no good running around with a broken nose" She said smiling.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh yeah, almost forgot. How did I do that? Nova questioned herself.

"Oh, uh, sure. That'd be great, thanks. Don't know how I forgot about that." Nova stated, whilst carefully reaching up to touch her nose. "Ouch."

Nova then remembered an old saying she had heard once.

In order to trust each other, somepony has to make the first move.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Twisted Vision's horn started to glow, as the telekinetic force wrapped itself around the bone in her nose, and quickly popped it back into place. She quickly removed the forces and her horn started to diminish. "I apologize if that hurt, setting noses is not exactly a graceful action" She laughed a little.

"So I have a question for you... If you believe in no god and you have no one to look up too, who do you go to when something is out of your control? I have met ponies that believe that there is nothing watching over us and if anything goes wrong it is there fault, and I just do not wish you to meet a similar end as them. If you do not wish to talk about it that is fine" She said looking a little embarrassed "I am just curious is all" she said chuckling nervously.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm

"Ouch!" Nova yelped as her nose was put back in it's proper place.
    "Thank you."

Nova then heard Twisted's question, struggling to find an answer.

Huh, who do I go to? I've never really thought about it. Nova concluded.

"No, it's fine to ask that. I think the truth is that I really tend not to think about it all too much. Honestly, I have no idea what I should, or even do, believe in." Nova answered, trying to be as helpful as possible. "Sorry if that seems a little odd."

Last edited by Nova Surge on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Twisted Vision nodded a your welcome to Novas thank you, but then looked at her funnily. "Hmm, well the position of a god it to teach you who or what to blame for short comings in life. So if one of those things came through this door, who would you blame?" She asked "Would it be it's fault for killing me, my fault for standing here, your fault for not saving me, the goddesses fault for making it so, or nothings fault cause you had no control?" She asked. "Please understand it is in my nature to find out how other peoples beliefs work, so as I can truly understand how they go about there lives. I do not mean that as if I am judging you however... And I... I'll just stop trying to make that statement work now" She said blushing wildly from her fumble. She did not usually fumble that badly when talking about learning.
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Ok, definitely an unusual question. But this I can answer easily. Nova hoped.

"Well, if a god of some kind were to come in here and kill someone, I wouldn't like it, but that doesn't mean I'd blame anyone. The god would obviously possess powers far too great to imagine, so therefore stopping it would be impossible. And also, as a god, it is likely to possess a higher level of understanding of reality, and that means that their actions are likely to be necessary in some way." Nova responded, taking a deep breath after finishing, seeming a little flustered.
    Twisted Vision
    Twisted Vision
    Deceased
    Deceased

Post by Twisted Vision Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Twisted Vision thought for a moment and smiled. She liked this girls mind, it was faster than most. "Hmm, but would that not be totalitarian? Does that not make you think that anything you do in life is actually your doing? any choice you make is actually your choice? If a higher being chooses who lives and dies, then what stops them from choosing who thinks what, and who thinks what?" She asked smiling smugly. She could already tell she was going to enjoy this.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:17 pm

After Scrap noticed Ark was injured and finished apologizing to him; he glanced around the group, trying to see if there was anything else he had missed.

He noticed the pegasus that he didn't know and one of the unicorns he didn't know either had struck up a conversation. He trotted over and seizing a momentary lapse in the conversation asked

"Soo...what are you ponies talking about?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 pm