Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+34
Aquilinus
Bomb Bay
Rookie Star
Rad Boom
Coin Flip
Night Spark
Night-Shade
Scrap Parts
Silent Echo
Steel Gear
Blue Flame
Ciera
Dozer
Mint Ale
Blitz
Shutter
Happy Trails
Jasmine Beat
Galactic Dash
Blast Cap
Zestari
Nova Surge
Cuppa Beans
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Violet Star
Lightning Flash
Bakewell Tart
Big Rodeo
Kestrel
Shooting Spectrum
Arc Weld
Sky
Starry Night
38 posters

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 23 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Night Shade didn't need any real time to think about. He was all for drinking. Growing up Night Shade had some hard times, and often turned to alcohol for comfort. After years of abuse, his threshold to alcohol has become very high, he could out drink most ponies. "Of course, I'll have a couple more drinks." responded Night Shade.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 23 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Cuppa Beans Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Cuppa simply stayed sat where she was for most of the party, looking around to see if she recognised any of the ponies about, she didn't really want to do anything now. But she knew that she'd be one heck of a boring mare if she didn't... Though she didn't even know what to do exactly, so she idly sat there, folding and unfolding the fake wings as she adjusted her costume some to make sure it was still sat comfortably on her purple-painted body.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Steel nodded and gestured to the bartender for more drinks, happily getting another round of whiskey shots and a bottle. Steel looked to the other two and grinned, handing out their shots before he got his and drank it. Feeling another wave of burning liquid down his throat, happily pouring himself another.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Night Shade drank his shot casually this time. After finishing it, hey took a look around the room and really started to observe what he was seeing. Hey saw two ponies cuddling on a couch. He also saw a pony standing by her self my the couch. That's about all he noticed before turning back to Steel Gear and Silent Echo. "This is some party." said Night Shade.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Steel could only nod as he drank his other shot slower this time, only getting half of it. "Yeah i guess so, only crazy group are the four ponies over there. they seem to be having alot of fun." Steel said as he looked over the drunken cowpony and other around him.
    Ciera
    Ciera
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ciera Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Ciera jolted up and looked at Dash. Then she grabbed an empty bottle and started chirping and mumbling at him.

"Heeeey yyyou! Youree a ffreaking flycolt! Yyyour Enclave is like a rradroach compared too Taalons! Haaa! Freaking Pegasussusssussssssss...Fff.. Uuggh.... Ddid you bring me something? Nno?! GRRR yyyou ddindnt!!!"

Ciera almost threw bottle at Dash, but then only hugged it with one arm.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:49 pm

"I don't know, those ponies on the couch over there seem to be having fun, or at least they were before they fell asleep, that is if there asleep; I can't tell from here." said Night Shade.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Blast stirred in his peacefull slumber, he made sure not to disturb his still sleeping partner and got off of the couch to go empty his bladder. upon returning he passes by a unicorn who was looking at him napping earlier. "hey buddy you got a starring problem?" he says as he fishes out his lighter and puts a cigarillo in his mouth. Blast looked around for an ashtray but decided it didnt matter.
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Silent listened, well silently as the others talked, his natural shyness again taking over as his new friends talked about the party.

He had quickly downed his shot before the others had started to talk, gasping a little as the whiskey burned his throat. Noticing the new pony, one who had been sleeping on the couch approach Shade he quickly wrote and flashed his board to Steel.

"Looks like we get to meet even more new ponies, huh Steel?"
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Steel finished the last of his whiskey when he saw a pony approach Shade, he looked back to silent as he wrote something on the board. He gave a small nod and smiled, "Yeah looks like we are, wonder who else we can meet." Steel said as he poured himself another drink, this time only took a sip.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Night Shade noticed the sense of hostility in the voice of his approach-er. Night Shade decided to humor the light-gray unicorn. "well good morning sunshine, having a good time are we?" said Night Shade.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Blast looks at the pony and glances around to see he had been drinking as well "Yes i am actually, thank you for asking" he says making sure his facial expression showed no amusement in the comments. He lights the cigarillo and blows smoke into the pony's face "Enjoying yourself?" he says holding out his hoof
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:13 pm

"So far yes." responded Night Shade. The smoke being blown into his face didn't bother him much, he was used to the presence of smoke. So he ignored it. "I haven't been here very long, and this is my first time being in Stableton." said Shade.
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Silent smiled at Steel's response, though the smile didn't have long to stay as he observed the interaction between the new pony and Shade. The new pony didn't seem to be very nice, at least from what Silent inferred from the smoke being blown into Shade's face and the tone of the initial exchange.

Again taking his chalk he quickly scrawled a question before flashijg the board to Steel again.

"The new pony doesn't seem to be very polite, should we go introduce ourselves with Shade?"
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Blast frowns as his offer of a hoof shake is ignored. "the names Blast Cap," he blows smoke away from the pony this time "Pleased to meet you" he says smiling.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 pm

"My name is Night Shade, I'm from Friendship City, you?" Shade said in response. He was starting to feel a little tension in the air and could see a bit of frustration on Blast Cap's face. It would be better if this tension was to be put at ease, so Shade decided to be friendlier with the hostile pony.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Steel looked back to the Silent, then back to other two. "I think we should go help him out, could use the extra support, right?" Steel said as he looked back and took another sip, drinking becoming a regular thing in the party.
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Dash blinked in utter surprise when the female griffon's state of mind was made clear. He took a few steps back, having not quite expected this, "Th-this uniform? It's just a costume, it actually belonged to my father." Inside Dash's head, he hissed at himself, 'That won't do anything... That'll make it worse!' Dash took a few trots back, "I uh... I can leave you alone if you want."
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Blast could see two more ponies behind Night Shade in his perriferal vision, "i wasnt intuding was I?" He asked politely making sure to use his words to reverse his appearence. He glanced back to make sure that the beautiful pegasus he left on the cpuch was still there. His mind was put at ease when he knew he could go back to her.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 pm

"No you weren't intruding, just some friends of mine." said Night Shade. "The tall gray one is Steel Gear, and the smaller one is Silent Echo; he's shy and mute." Night Shade noticed that Blast Cap had turned around, surely he was checking to make sure his fair mare was still asleep on the couch. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?' said Night Shade.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Blast nods in the direction of Night's friends. " Well her name is Sky," he says smiling from the thought of curling up with her again. he blows another puff of smoke into the air. "I usually hang around here in Stableton, unless my work requires me to go somewhere else." He felt his stomach grumble and he remembered that he hadnt eaten enough for the amout of booze he has drank. "If youll exscuse me i need to go fill my stomach with something other than spirits."
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well alright, you do that. We'll be over here if you want us." responded Night Shade. "Don't lose sight of your mare, she's a pretty one." said Night Shade before returning to Steel Gear and Silent Echo.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Blast chuckles to himself as he turns at the last remark. "Blelieve me, i will" he calls back. he trots to the snack table all the while his mind is trunning the possibility of this being more than just a drunk excursion. sure she wasnt officially with him until she says so but he couldnt imagine someone else having the honor of being with her. after scarfing down several cupcakes he was ready to go back and cuddle up again but he takes a couple cupcakes with him just in case she gets the same feeling when she wakes up. he trots over with a small plate of cupcakes and sets them down on the couch near her.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Sky stirred a bit in her sleep as she felt her pillow suddenly left and she was hugging the couch, but it didnt bother her much. Til she started to get a grip back into reality, the noises and such of the party getting back to her. She slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, the lights and sounds became more clear, and she saw Blast in front of her putting a plate of cupcakes close to her. A smile appeared in her face as she grabbed one and nibbled on it, "Thank you for the cupcakes Blast." Sky said as she continued to take a bite out of her cupcake.
    Blast Cap
    Blast Cap
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Blast Cap Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Blast smiled " your welcome my dear" he said not entirely thinking of word choice. he hoped that this wouldnt change anything and jump the gun so to speak. He snuffed out his cigarillo and placed it in his pocket, he carefully layed down next to jer and watched her snack on the cupcakes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:47 pm