Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+34
Aquilinus
Bomb Bay
Rookie Star
Rad Boom
Coin Flip
Night Spark
Night-Shade
Scrap Parts
Silent Echo
Steel Gear
Blue Flame
Ciera
Dozer
Mint Ale
Blitz
Shutter
Happy Trails
Jasmine Beat
Galactic Dash
Blast Cap
Zestari
Nova Surge
Cuppa Beans
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Violet Star
Lightning Flash
Bakewell Tart
Big Rodeo
Kestrel
Shooting Spectrum
Arc Weld
Sky
Starry Night
38 posters

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 22 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 am

"Huh? no just... bad memory, I was never on good terms with the Steel Rangers, but thats in the past, lets get some drinks." suggested Night Shade. He quickly ran the memory of his parents off his mind and got back to the task at hoof "Friendship."
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 22 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Silent Echo Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 am

Silent might not have been the most observant pony but he still caught the tear that formed in Shade's eye when he mentioned the Steel Rangers. Based on his first impression of Shade he figured that he wouldn't be a pony fir comforting hugs so he stayed quiet and waited for Shade to answer Steel's question.

"If you ever wanna talk about it were here, cause thats what friends are for."
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:03 am

"to the drinks we go." Steel said as he saw the two love birds in the table next to the bar and snickered, before walking off to the Bar with the two.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:08 am

Night Shade was... surprised by Silent Echo's response. Nopony had ever been so nice to him before, other than Kashmere. Hell most ponies don't give him the time of day. The response from Echo touched Shade, and it made him think of how empty is life is. That the only thing he had in this world was Kashmere. Well that changed today, Night Shade was going to become a friendly pony! Thinkinh this way reminded him that he hasn't been to Friendship City in a while. He would make that his next stop, but tonight he would focus on his new friends. Hay, maybe they might even want to accompany him?

"thanks colts, it's nice to know that not everypony is a cold hearted bastard." said Night Shade. "now lets liven up this party eh Steel Gear?" Shade said is response to the previous comment.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 am

Steel nodded to Shade as he got bar and ordered a couple drinks, all shot glasses of whiskey. "No problem Shade, and now to living up to the party. We drink." Steel said as he handed the 2 colts their drink and held his own, as he waited for them to drink first.
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:22 am

Silent took the drink rather cautiously, he wasn't a drinker really, he preferred a nice Sparkle-Cola to alcohol, but he didn't want to be a spoilsport and only one shot wouldn't hurt. Hopefully.

Silent drank the shot quickly, feeling the whisky burn in his throat as it went down, smiling at Steel when he finished.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 am

Starry raised an eyebrow at her sister. It was easy to see that her sister was simply letting her imagination carry her away, and while Starry liked to participate when they were younger, this time was different. This time, there was a special pony who might be broken-hearted if their party were ruined by a clumsy party guest.

'Oh wait! Jasmine is that special pony!' Starry thought to herself. 'I suppose I should entertain Jasmine, then.' Starry enjoyed the opportunity to play along, though she was still particularly concerned for Shutter.

Starry ducked her head down, as though she were trying to avoid detection. She whispered secretively over toward her sister. "Psst! Jasmine! Keep it down, I'm acting undercover! Baron von Birdy spies are everywhere, and it's not safe for us to meet like this. Rest assured, Shutter isn't with the Baron. He defected, and we're on our own secret mission to... uh... photograph Baron von Birdy in a compromising position!"

Starry looked over in Kestrel's direction, peeking over the heads of the ponies in the crowd. Kes was the only griffon who could fit the role of 'Baron von Birdie'. "See that griffoness there?" Starry pointed her hoof at Ciera. "Well, I've arranged for the two to couple, and Shutter here will take a picture when that happens! After that, the evidence will lead to the complete collapse of the Baron's non-profit charity empire!"

Last edited by Starry Night on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 am

Winter had been about to respond to Dash when Kestrel came over and asked to speak with her privately. Now this was strange for a few reasons, one being that Kes very rarely ever spoke to anyone for anything other then what was necessary or otherwise proper etiquette, another being that he needed something, or maybe even wanted something like a skill set one of which Winter had in medicine and had once used to save his fathers life. She looked to Dash, "Excuse me Dash, I'll be right back" she said politely and and gave him a friendly nudge to reassure him before she looked to Kestrel, "Lead on" she said, giving him the opportunity to pick the spot where he wanted them to speak.
    Blue Flame
    Blue Flame
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Blue Flame Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:45 am

"Huh..." Blue said after a moment's thought. "I can't say I remember when I got my cutie mark. One day I didn't have it, the next I did. But I do remember what I was doing that day." Blue emptied her glass. "That day I was exparimenting with a flamer. Oh it was a grand day. I love setting things on fire. Probably why I love to make your cheeks turn red. Wait no, that's because you're dead sexy embarrassed." Blue giggled.

"Anyways, I was messing with the flamer fuel, adding stuff to different canisters. Well, I somehow made it different colors. I thought it was awesome! I got greens, oranges, reds, purples, and blues. I LOVED it!" Blue threw her arms in the air, nearly shouting the last part. She looked at Nova and Death and smiled nerviously. "Er, sorry." Blue got back to four hooves. "The next day I woke up with a cutie mark."
    Nova Surge
    Nova Surge
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Nova Surge Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 am

Well, those were... interesting.

Nova tried to think of a way to respond to ech of them, eventually turnng to Death with an apologetic look on her face.

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea, I didn't mean to... Sorry." Was all she could say.

Nova then looked to Blue, still feeling bad about asking the question, but tries nonetheless.

"Well, I guess that explains a few things." Nova tried to smirk.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:31 am

Death chuckled again.

"Sorry for what Nova? You had no way of knowing it, and as I said, personal history is important, no matter how bad it is. Don't be sorry for old Death, he'll be okay. He always is."

Arc let the slightly melancholic undertone in his voice drift away and turned to Blue.

"A chemistry cutie mark then? Glad to meet a fellow scientist, Blue."
    Blue Flame
    Blue Flame
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Blue Flame Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 am

Chemestry? Never thought of it like that. I just thought it meant I liked burning shit. But I guess it could be chememstry.

"A scientist I am not." Blue chuckled and brought Nova in close. "At least, not in full. And what is your real name Death?"
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:19 am

Cross dug through the crowd, pulling Zestari to make sure that he didn't lose her and they could all be together, as friends. Just like old times. He quietly pushed ponies aside as he guided the two of them towards Winter, but by the time they go there, it already seemed she moved. Only Dash stood there, looking a bit peeved.

"....huh..." Cross looked at the open area and took a glance around before looking back to Zestari.

"Any ideas?"
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:17 am

Night Shade drank took down his shot quickly. He was no stranger to whiskey. Night Shade felt the burn as the liquid ran down his throat, he liked the burn. With a small grin on his face, he gave an approving look to Silent Echo, then made a motion to Steel Gear's glass. Though Shade wanted another shot, he would wait until his new friend had finished his.

"Now you" said Night Shade casually to Steel Gear.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:56 am

Steel nodded to night shade as he took the shot and sipped it all, he felt a good burn and hard taste on his tongue and neck. His throat burned but it was a good burn on his throat, he set the glass down and looked to the others and smiled. "That was a good burn, now you guys want to drink til kingdom come?" Steel chuckled out but he looked over to the two and wondered if they wanted to, would they drink or stop now.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Kestrel nodded and began to lead Winter away, he took a few moments to locate a semi-private area to chat in. There were none here inside the party. Damn, time for a little walk then. Kestrel led Winter away from the party as a whole, taking her outside the building.

He noticed a small gathering of ponies out there, Bakewell and Scrap he knew...the other he didn't. He did his best to avoid detection, walking away from them and leading Winter down around a corner. There he came to a stop.

Out here, in the cool night air, Kestrel found that he could think a bit better. It still didn't help though, he doubted anything could help with what he was about to do.

He was, for once, uncomfortable with the subject matter that he was about to discuss; more so, he was uncomfortable for even considering doing what he was about to do in the first place. He was possibly going to be taking a jump headlong into unknown waters, and he knew not what beasts lay waiting below the surface.

Steeling himself, pushing away all other thoughts, he spoke. "You and Red, you've been together a while now. You care for him, he for you. You...love one another?" Kestrel asked, the big black griffon seemingly struggling with the word 'love' for a moment.

It was a strange word, one alien and foreign to him. It rolled off the tongue in a unfamiliar way, left a strange taste in his mouth. He did not know what to think about that.
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Winter followed the giant gryphon outside and around the corner. She became increasingly worried as he was taking her away from others and into a place where it was just the two of them, not that she feared Kes would harm her, but she had a horrible feeling it might be something serious and awful. She braced for some bad news as he began to speak and as he finished she looked dumbfounded. It was a strange question to ask and one she could see him gaining nothing from by learning the answer, however she would answer it anyway. Perhaps there was more to this that she wasn't yet seeing. "Yes.. I suppose we do... very much so" she said, smiling to herself as she said the last words. She flicked her purple eyes back up to the towering mass of gryphon with a curious expression, "Why do you ask?" she asked politely.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Kestrel nodded slowly, his mind preparing his next question. This one would be harder, more...personal. For both Winter and Kestrel no doubt.

He didn't answer her other question for now though. Keeping the memory of that conversation he had had with his father, its effects, and his possible plans a secret for now.

"What is it like? Love?"
    Winter Bell
    Winter Bell
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Winter Bell Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Winter noticed that he chose not to answer... but decided not to peruse it as Kestrel always had his reasons. But once again his question took her by surprise and once spoken she no longer needed to ask him what this was all about. For a moment her face softened more so, as she saw what maybe could be a glimmer of something in the stoic battle hardened gryphon. She smiled as the atmosphere changed between them as though they held a silent moment of knowing, and Winter gave him a look which suggested she knew. As she spoke, her words were quieter and more wondrous then she had previously been talking, "It's the best possible feeling in the world..." she began, taking a pause before elaborating, "It's like a thousand flames light up the darkness and show you a path along a journey of something you can never truly understand or explain. The journey takes you through some tough areas, and others which are beautiful. Sometimes you can get scared... but it's in those moments that you feel their claw on yours that you realize that you're taking this journey together... and as long as you have each other, you will always find a way to make it through" she said, her eyes never leaving his, a smile still upon her face. She intentionally used the word 'claw' instead of 'hoof' as a means to reassure him that she might know.. and that it was ok.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Kestrel felt his brow furrow as he thought about what Winter had just said. So that was love then? It sounded...he didn't quite know how to describe it. What he could say is that he'd be willing to take a leap for something like that, for someone.

His head bobbed subconsciously as he stood there thinking. The memory from before playing theough his mind. If he did this, if he took a chance, it would be the first step in tearing down that wall. He could get hurt, get crushed even, but if it worked out. If he was able to manage this feat...he'd have someone special to call his own

He'd have a purpose.

A small flicker of something unknown broke free in the big balck griffons gaze. His eyes, normally cold and sharp, dulled and softened. He...he wanted that.

"Seems Father was right after all..."

Last edited by Kestrel on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 pm

"Me? My name is Arc Weld. Former stablepony from 113, now resident of Stableton." said the voice from under the hood.

On the background, the cup got refilled again, and Arc floated it under the hood to sip from it.

Ciera
    Ciera
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ciera Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Ciera was not happy about Kes walking away from her. Actually she became quite frustrated, but she only relaxed, trying not to fall down, holding table with her talons. She drunk way too much to move easily. Well, she decided to watch everyone at the party, commenting aggressivly (though for anyone it was much more like mumbling and chirping), mixing languages and sometimes checking table (What if new bottle could appear? That could be great). She still tried to watch Kestrel, but her drunk gaze easily danced around, looking more randomly at ponies.
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Silent was already starting to feel a little buzz from just the one shot, not drinking at all really had left him as a serious lightweight. Still one more couldn't hurt, specially if his friends wanted to keep drinking.

Luckily his writing ability wasn't affected, though the taste of the chalk along with the lingering taste of his drink wasn't exactly pleasant...

"I'd be up for a little bit more, that is if you guys want to have more."
    Galactic Dash
    Galactic Dash
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Galactic Dash Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Dash kicked one of his fore hooves at the air passive-aggressively, "Fine." he said through clenched teeth. He sat down as they moved away, Dash then began thinking, 'Well... She could just be talking to Kestrel... So she can give what I said more clearly focused thought later on...' Dash smirked slightly, feeling a little better already. He then remembered how volatile and reactive he had just acted. Kestrel was a decent enough Griffon, just the nature of Dash's goals out here left him nearly always bitter. He had to cheer himself up. He looked about and spotted the griffon who he had earlier assumed was dressed up as a pirate. He smiled slightly and went over to her, "Hello." he said politely to Ciera, "Nice costume."
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Steel looked to Silent and saw his writing, then nodded to Silent as he was also good with getting more Drinks. He seemed to be really forthcoming with what Steel was doing, but he was a friend and a cute one at that he had to admit.

"Im up for another round, what about you Shade?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:42 am