Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+34
Aquilinus
Bomb Bay
Rookie Star
Rad Boom
Coin Flip
Night Spark
Night-Shade
Scrap Parts
Silent Echo
Steel Gear
Blue Flame
Ciera
Dozer
Mint Ale
Blitz
Shutter
Happy Trails
Jasmine Beat
Galactic Dash
Blast Cap
Zestari
Nova Surge
Cuppa Beans
Cross Roads
Winter Bell
Violet Star
Lightning Flash
Bakewell Tart
Big Rodeo
Kestrel
Shooting Spectrum
Arc Weld
Sky
Starry Night
38 posters

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 21 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Bakewell Tart Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Having successfully navigated through the crowds of ponies to the snack table, Bakewell was quickly on her way back outside balancing a plate of cupcakes and two bottles of Sparkle Cola upon her back while gripping a third bottle in her teeth. The mare carefully made her way out, pausing giving Lightning Flash and an unfamiliar female pegasis a quiet and muffled “ Srry, ’scuse mh” as she slipped out of the door.

-----

“Mm bck!” Bakewell declared as she walked out and back over to the two unicorns. She stopped before them and sat her personal Sparkle Cola bottle down before emitting a huge string of speech in seemingly one breath. “I know you didn’t want any, Blitz, but I figured I would pick up a few extra cupcakes for you while nabbing some for Scrap anyway in case you changed your mind. I also go us all another Sparkle Cola each, just in case. Balancing them like this is not the easiest thing in the world though so I’d appreciate it if one of you unicorns could magic them safely off of my back seeing as I don’t particularly have a table to put them on.” She paused, but only for a moment, before starting again. Most ponies wouldn’t be able to notice or tell anything by it, but Bakewell had carefully stepped around actually asking Scrap if he wanted a cupcake in the first place. Some things were easier to look back on than others.

“So, what were you two talking about? Not keeping secrets from me, I hope?”
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social) - Page 21 Empty Re: Party of the Thentury(open)(Shipping)(Wild Wasteland)(Social)

Post by Kestrel Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm

"If I must wait to speak to Winter, I shall." Kestrel said, giving a cold stare towards Dash. Kestrel knew that butting in was rather rude, but he'd given a warning of his presence before arriving at the conversation.

Aside from that his question would only take a few moments to answer, then Kestrel would be on his way again, and Dash would be free to finish his conversation. Judging by the Ire in his voice, it was something important.

"As for why? My business is my own."
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Jasmine was in the middle of apprehending Snap Shot (a.k.a. a rather confused/ concerned Shutter) in her two-pony roleplay. Everything was going according to plan, perhaps Baron Von Birdy would be brought to justice after all. Suddenly in came her twin sister, she wore the same battle suit she did that tragic night that she was lost. Could this be a ghost? NO! The patch that used to have their squadron was replaced by an ominously colored patch with a picture of a happy cartoon bird head.

Jasmine couldn't believe it, could this really be her sister?! She thought that she was lost so many years ago on that fateful day. This couldn't really be Star, or if it was...She had to be brain washed.

"THTAR!" Jasmine embraced her sister in a warm hug, tears literally began to run down her face out of character. "Ith it really you!? What are you doing here, I'm trying to capture thith evil doer! He managed to take down my parner on thith mithhion! If you've been hypnotithed...I'll get you help, even though it may not look like I'm trying helping you."
    Big Rodeo
    Big Rodeo
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Big Rodeo Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Rodeo managed to stand. It took him several attempts, but he got back on his four hooves. He meandered over to where Jasmine and Starry were hugging. He heard what Jasmine was saying, and was slightly confused. He blamed the alcohol. "But- Ah thought y'all just busted 'er outta that... Ya know what, never mind... Ah forgot what was goin' on... Agent Jasmine, is that pony bothrin' ya?" he said before stumbling around and catching his balance again.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Night Shade knew we was late for the party, but he attended anyways. Heard from a friend about free booze, and that was enough to get him moving his ass from New Appleloosa. He felt out of place wearing his wasteland attire in a clearly out of control party of drunks.

"Well I made it anyways." he said.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Scraps smiled happily as he heard Bakewell announce that she was back, flashing the smile towards her as she unleashed a large amount of words. As per her request he levitated a cupcake and a sparkle cola to himself and levitated the others to Blitz, taking a quick bite of the cupcake, which was quite delicious, while he did so.

"Thanks for getting me these, Bakey. We were just talking about a few things, I remembered that I had met Blitz before and there was a bit about that before we switched to what we were doing at the party, so you didn't really miss much."
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Shade was never one for socializing (or remembering most ponies for that matter) but he knew he didn't recognize anypony in this room. He didn't notice however that many of the ponies in the room appeared very strong, and not to be trifled with, so he would keep his distance... Then he spotted where the refreshments were at.

"Ahhhh there they are. Just grab as many bottles as I can and leave." Shade thought to himself.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Steel looked over to the doors opening again and to reveal a new pony who entered the place, Steel watched the new pony who entered and headed to the to the bar. Steel looked back to Silent, "Want to go meet with a new pony?"
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Night Shade made his way over to the bar to start looting refreshments when he noticed he was being looked at my a gray stallion. Night Shade made sure not to look like he noticed the gray stallion, but was prepared for the worst kind of battle; socialization...
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Silent followed Steel's gaze to the new pony that had entered and watched curiously.

"Sure! I'm always up for making new friends." Silent responded before a bit more hesitantly writing "Couod you talk to him first, I'm a tad shy when it comes to meeting new ponies..."
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Night Shade was about to start filling his saddle bag with booze when he overheard the gray stallion talking about meeting a new pony with another Colt. Surely they were referring to him.

"Celestia damnit, here we go, now there's two of them." said Night Shade out loud.

Last edited by Night-Shade on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Steel Gear nodded to Silent as he got up from the seat and looked to silent motioning him to follow, "Yeah ill speak first." Steel smiled to him and walked slowly to the new pony, to make sure silent followed him to go meet the new pony with a purple and pink mane.

"Hey there, Name's Steel gear. Whats yours?" Steel said to the new pony arrival, smiling as he looked back for silent to get next to him.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am

Night Shade turned around from the bar. Coming face to face with the gray stallion and his Silent Echo friend. Night Shade tried to avoid socializing with other ponies at all costs other than his long time childhood friend in Friendship City. The gray stallion reminded Shade of a local bully who used to pick on him when he was a young colt.

"hello, the names Night Shade, enjoying the party?" responded Night Shade. "How about your friend?" Shade motioned to Silent Echo with his head.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 am

Jasmine turned to her mission partner, tears were flooding her eyes as she embraced her thought to be dead sister. "No, Agent Rodeo, thith ith my thibling agent Thtarry". Jasmine was overwhelmed with emotion from the stress of the mission. She was caught between trying to prevent Snap Shot from ruining their mark and catching up with Star. But what do you say when you're looking at what could be the "in-character" ghost of your sister? She was just thankful that her partner was here for her. He always knew just the right thing to say to cheer her up. Like that one time that she accidentally disintegrated that hostage that she was supposed to rescue. Come to think of it, now also on the back burner of her mind was the possibility of being court martialed. But in short, she noticed that though he was new and rather rough around the edges he had a way of balancing her out. She whispered to him while shifting her eyes between him and her sister. "I think that Baron Von Birdy may have brain-washed her."

Jazz turned back to her sister while placing her hooves on Starry's face. She spoke loud, as if trying to ensure that Starry could hear her. "Thtar! Don't worry, I know that you're hypnotithed and I'm going to get you help. Remember, try not to kill me becauthe I'm jutht trying to athhitht you, even though it may look like I'm not trying to athitht you..."
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:09 am

Silent took out his board again as the new pony, who introduced himself as Night Shade, started to talk. Concentraiting on not dropping.his chalk he wrote quickly.

"Hiya Night Shade! I'm Silent Echo, and I am enjoying the party, I met my first ever friend in the wastes! Are you enjoying the party?'
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:13 am

"Ahhhh your a mute, well i did just get here," responded Night Shade casually. "Honestly i only came for the free drinks." Night Shade admitted.

Night Shade then turned to Steal Gear. "So i'm guessing YOU'RE the new friend" asked Night Shade in a smart voice.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 am

Steel smiled at the unicorn who was known as Night Shade, he nodded to the pony before him. really quick he looked to Silent and looked back to Night.

"Nice to meet you too Night Shade, and like my friend here, we are enjoying the party, and yeah like he wrote. Im that new friend in the wastes." Steel finished with a smile.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 am

"Well that's nice I suppose, I was never really one for friends myself..." said Night Shade with a bit of sadness in his voice. "Though i have to respect you for taking a chance with a mute, can be hard to communicate sometimes you know." said Shade sarcastically.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:24 am

"Thanks, i wasnt one for friends either. But something helped me get me get back through it, a friend from filly. But thats a story for another time, now Silent is a friend i can trust. And i consider you a friend also, if you do to." Steel said but noticed the sarcastic tone in it, only kept his mouth shut as not to ruin the mood.
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:24 am

"Why not? Friends are great! They're nice and they support you when you're sad and you can hang out with them!"

Silent wrote quickly, a quizzical expression on his face after he finished writing.

"Communication is actually really easy, as long as the other pony can read.

Silent wrote, completely missing the sarcasm in Shade's voice.
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:29 am

Night Shade seemed confused for a second. He was never really approached by another pony before. Other than Kashmere, and she ended up being his best and only friend. Also most of the citizens of New Appleloosa avoided him due to his slip up in the bar when a Stallion mistook him for a mare. He considered the offer for a second, and decided titles are just titles. Plus it would do him well to be at peace with such a formidable pony

"I... I see, well it's nice to meet you Steel Gear, I'm sorry for my previous sarcastic tone. Most ponies aren't very friendly to me.." responded Night Shade. "i'd love to get to know you better, call me Shade." Shade extended his right hoof for a hoof shake.

Night Shade quickly felt bad about his previous sarcastic comment when he saw Silent Echo's response. He had gotten off on the wrong hoof with these ponies. He realized they weren't that bad, not like the folks in New Appleloosa.

"I see, well i guess i can stick around for awhile and share a decent conversation with you ponies" responded Shade to Silent Echo.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 am

Steel nodded to Shade as he extended his hoof to meet Shades and shook his hoof, breaking the shake a couple seconds in and he smiled to Shade. "Its cool Shade, most ponies are like that. But the ponies here are pretty much a happy lot of ponies, all from different places and such. Everyone here is nice if you just greet them, unless you meet a pony who isnt on a good mood." Steel said and smiled.
    Silent Echo
    Silent Echo
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Silent Echo Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:39 am

Silent smiled when he heard Shade's response, maybe he could make another friend! Two in one day, it had to be some sort of record! Taking his chalk again he quickly wrote.

"Yay! Maybe we can be friends, one can always use more.friends!! So what did you want to talk about, Steel or Shade?"
    Night-Shade
    Night-Shade
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Night-Shade Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:44 am

"Well i'm fine with meeting anypony on good terms, as long as their not a Steel Ranger," chuckled Night Shade. Though as he said that Night Shade remembered the day his parents were slaughtered by Steel Rangers, and how they left him and his brother for dead. Shade started to tear but quickly blinked it away.
    Steel Gear
    Steel Gear
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Steel Gear Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:55 am

Steel noticed Shade look away with tear in him as he said steel rangers, Steel didn't want to ask and upset him further but he had to say something. "Something wrong Shade?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:07 am