Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Octane
Jackpot
Swift Claws
Sublime
Amnesia
True Cause
Sub Warden
11 posters

Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED)

Sublime
    Sublime
    Level 1
    Level 1

Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED)

Post by Sublime Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:16 am

Sublime shivered and whimpered as the medic looked her over. Then she opened her eyes a bit in surprise. That griffon just died and he took it better than I'm taking this! Its just a bullet stuck in my ribs, It isn't even going to kill me! she whined to herself mentally after hearing Half Stitch's diagnosis.

She tried to buck up and sound a little more tough, but let out a shriek the moment he began to pull on her flesh to reach the bullet. She bit the corner of her pip buck as he finally pulled it out, and let out a sigh of relief as he let go of her. She felt.. empty. A space which was being stretched apart between her ribs settled back into place. She laid still as he put the bandage over her, and sucked down the potion happily.

She looked up at the unicorn stallion and smiled. "Thank you," she peeped shyly at him.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty Re: Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED)

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:27 am

Feather stared at Midnight, not showing much expression or sincerity from the complement. She understood she put him on the spot, but she only did it to watch him squirm a little. And squirm he did. She then turned her attention to Mix as he raised his voice and... pelted a raider with a spoon? She raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps to eat with?" she responded to the rhetorical question. Was she wrong, though?

As the caravan continued to move, they finally entered the town. Sublime's wounds started to heal immediately after drinking the potion, but would not heal entirely. "Don't mention it. Why don't you just lay in this wagon for a while and catch your breath," he suggested, then hopped off the wagon as they neared the group in the town. After a while she would be permitted to walk again, once her body was rid of the shock. He understood what she was going through, being from a Stable himself, he was a little shocked after killing his first pony and being shot for the first time.

Half Stitch strode for a few steps, then began to count out how many survivors he spotted. "Anypony in need of medical attention?" he called out.

Ol' Dusty yanked on the reigns on the brahim and the wagon came to a stop. "Alright, the raiders is dead, let's get uh move on!" he spat, waiting for everypony to collect their stuff and be ready to continue.
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 am

Midnight sky would look at Half Stitch and yawn," i just need a healing potion and i will be fine," as he looked at the dead raider bodies for a moment. They seemed a little decorative for the wasteland and even considered spiking them with traps..if he had any. After drinking a healing potion he would walk over to some of the raider bodies and began to loot them taking only what was deemed usable or sell able.
    Tiberius Octavius
    Tiberius Octavius
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiberius Octavius Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Tiberius had given a bored look to Midnight as he retorted with what had to be a rather badly thought out threat. But he simply gave a little mocking chuckle as both him and Feather Dancer boasted how it was easy for their own kinds to spot things sneaking around... Try telling that to an assassin stabbing you in the back. He thought before the rest of the caravan showed up.

Their medic was offering aid. "I appear to be missing some of my cheek, but that is all." He said before looking over the others. "We are missing a griffon?"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Half Stitch instantly noticed Midnight Sky wrapped in bloody bandages and trotted quickly over to him. He leaned over and inspected the bandages. They seemed decent enough, whoever had done them knew how to bandage, at least. He used his magic to open his light yellow medical bag with the pink butterflies on it and pulled out a healing potion. He gave it to Midnight, and waited for him to drink it.

"Your body may be in, or could still go into shock. Just for safety's sake, you should ride in the back of the wagon with that mare," he suggested, pointing a hoof at Sublime in the back of Ol' Dusty's wagon. "At least for a few miles, that is. Shouldn't have the heart pumping hard when you have an oozing wound. Fastest way to black out and die."

He then turned to Tiberius. He lowered his head a little in respect, and said nothing more about their fallen griffon companion. He then listened to his complaint about his cheek. Half trotted over to him as well and placed a hoof on the side of his head gently and turned it to get a better look. "Forgive me, I just need a good look," he said, moving Tiberius' head some more.

"Eeyup, looks like somepony bit it right off," he commented, noticing the teeth marks in the skin. "Be lucky, its not very deep. I'm going to apply an anti-bacterial agent to it and bandage it. I'm afraid I just don't have enough healing potions to pass out to ponies who have lost a bit of skin. Nothing personal."

With that, he dug once more through his medical bag and retrieved a tube of some sort of ointment before squirting it across a gauze pad. He placed the pad over Tiberius' cheek and used a few strands of medical tape to tape it down.

"There we are! Try and keep that bandage on it and the ointment as well," he ordered, levitating a tube of the ointment over to the zebra. "It will keep out infections and help keep it from scarring. I'm afraid I lack the materials to preform a skin-graph out in the field. Also, your stripes might look funny," he added, noting how two of the three stripes on his face were now missing.

He then turned to the rest of the group. "Anypony else?"

Last edited by Sub Warden on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Octane Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Octane shook his in his chair as he heard the gunfire stop, "DID YOU WIMPS FINISH YOUR DAMN PEA SHOOTER FIGHT!?" Looking around he tried to see outside the room at what was going on. He had been trapped there for a while because of a mistake he made. He was thinking he was starting to weaken them down into letting him go free. "GET BACK IN HERE YOU CEREMONIOUS MAGGOTS!!!"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Suddenly as a commotion came from a nearby book store, Rodney turned and took notice, as well as Feather, Dusty and Half Stitch. Rodney was the closest, and the first to begin that way. Perhaps a raider captive he thought to himself as he switched his mini-gun off safety and made his way to the building.

He hit the door with a hoof. Locked.. what? Odd for raiders to do. However, it only took one good buck from the large stallion to sent the ancient, wooden panel flying off its old hinges. He entered the dusty room and searched around with his eyes and ears, looking for the source of the noise. At first all he spotted were old shelves covered in old books; either too charred from radiation or spoiled by decomposition to be legible.

As the shouting continued, he found the direction it was coming from and passed slowly down an isle. He appeared suddenly within the tied up griffon's view, tall and broad, armored in reinforced combat armor, and with a mini-gun strapped to his side. He glared at the griffon, and turned his head back to the door.

"Captive!" he reported back to the group, waiting for reinforcements.
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:35 pm

looks at half stitch with a straight face," ill take it easy but for now i will be fine," as he looked around at every pony. It seemed they were missing that other Griffon but he didn't care he was probably killed or something. As he made his way back to the Caravan he would stop slowly as he heard Rodney yell captive. He would walk to him slowly making sure his wounds did not reopen to see what Rodney had found.

(if i can i would like to loot some of the bodies that weren't looted before)
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Octane Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Octane looked at the new pony who had showed up in full armor, "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!? I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU HERE BEFORE, YOU BETTER NOT BE HERE TO KILL ME!" He continued shouting as he shook his chair back and forth while he eyed his gear sitting in a corner of the room.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:10 pm

(I'm sorry, Midnight DX I totally forgot you asked to loot a raider)

It had taken Midnight a little bit to find a raider who had not already been looted, but he did manage to find one raider who was in possession of a single shotgun and a few 20 gauge shells for it, as well as a large kitchen knife and a pack of cigarets, and 7 bottle caps.

Rodney turned his head up at the noisy griffon and offered no response. Then, Feather and Half Stitch came charging in, training their weapons on the tied up griffon. Feather's sniper rifle tracked every single movement he made as he scrambled in his chair. Half stitch leaned forward some, his SMG wavering some as he inspected the griffon's body for injury from a distance.

"Shut up!" Feather ordered, authority in her voice. "If we were going to kill you then you'd have been dead before you even knew Rodney was here," she barked, pointing a hoof at the large, red stallion with the mini-gun. "Best not give him a reason to bite your face off because he will!" Rodney made no expression, just stared on at the griffon.

"Are you hurt?" Half Stitch wondered, stepping forward some. "What happened? How did you get like this?"
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Octane Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Octane blinked at the newcomers as he thought about what they were asking him, "I'm not hurt but these ropes are starting to chafe me, any chance of me getting out of them?" He stopped moving his chair as he figured out these ones were here to kill the raiders which he was happy for, he might actually have some fun on this trip.
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Midnigh Sky would jump for joy when he finally found a new gun. It was a shotgun although he could not tell what type but a shotguns a shotgun. He would put it into his saddle bag along with the 20 shells. As he rummaged some more he would find some bottlecaps seven in total and a kitchen knife which would also go into his saddle bag. He would now walk back over to the caravan where he would go inside and sit down.

(adding shotgun???, Kitchen Knife and 20 shells to my Inventory as well as 7 caps)
    Jackpot
    Jackpot
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Jackpot Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 am

Padding along beside the wagons, Jackpot heard the commotion coming from the bookstore. However, the other ponies seemed to have the situation well in hoof, so he wasn't too concerned. He hopped up onto one of the wagons to keep watch as they bashed down the door and went inside. He raised an eyebrow when Rodney announced that there was a captive and turned watch the store, waiting for them to emerge.
    Tiberius Octavius
    Tiberius Octavius
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiberius Octavius Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:55 am

Tiberius quietly allowed Half Stitch to treat him, giving but a small shrug as the unicorn lamented the fact he could not conduct a skin graft. "It is quite alright, I require nothing more seeing as wounds will easily heal over time so long as the treatment is good." He responded, eyeing the ointment for a moment. "Granted, we mostly used our kinds own methods of injury treatment, magical healing potions did not last long in The Hoof." The comment was added briefly before he looked onwards and was already prepared to move. Though it was weird for raiders to take captives, making this griffon highly suspicious.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 am

Whitefeater scowled as the Diamond Dog ghoul used the passed Griffon as a backscratching tool "It seems that death has taken any respect for the others that had passed" her words spat out in detest and poison as she followed the others silently in a quiet furry over to Feather and the others, she didn't much pay attention to any of the small trifles around her. She was even to upset to go with Rodney as she stuck with the Caravan just wishing this mission to end, but when the word Captive was shouted out she went to go look, her mind wondering what stated of health impairment they would be at and if they would be helpful or harmful to there trips, no sense picking up dead weight, But when her eyes met that of another griffons she let out a sigh " Lets just hope this ones not as idiotic as the other, I've had enough pussy griffons" she let out with a snap, she was far from caring about appearances anymore, passing the fact the first griffon and her rage already dissolved that but "Release him or not, He appears healthy so he can make up for the one lost" If Fea knew any physiology it was the Griffons and sure enough dispute his orange coloring he was healthy by all standards, probably a fresh capture being ready to sell off to a slaver for work or fighting of sorts.
    Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Swift Claws Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Swift sighed as she heard everyone moving around and just sat there next to the wagon and called to Half Stich "Now that all the ponies and the zebra is okay can you get this bullet out of my shoulder." She looked over at Jackpot sitting on the wagon "Maybe you should get the shrapnel out of you holes as well."
    Jackpot
    Jackpot
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Jackpot Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Jackpot shook his head. "Just let me soak up some radiation and I'll be fine. Let her work on somepony who needs help." He let out a small laugh and a grin. "After all, I'm already dead. It's not like I'm gonna bleed out or anything." He gave a nod to the medic. "Thanks for the thought, though."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:38 pm

((Midnight, the shotgun is a Single Shotgun. That is what it is called. It holds one 20gauge shell in the breach at a time, its a very basic weapon))

Half Stitch wandered out of the building and over to Swift who had taken a seat next to the wagons, ready to help. "Oh absolutely, let's get that thing out of there," he said, quickly getting to work on her shoulder. The round had not gone deep as the muscle was thick, but it had done a good bit of damage. He was unsure how she was managing to walk around with the injuries her shoulder had endured.

"Bite onto something, this might hurt" he recommended before setting onto the wound. He used his magic to stretch the opening so that he may reach in with his magic and grab ahold of the foreign object. He retrieved it, and yanked it out. Once out, he let go of his magic.

"There we are, you can keep that," he reassured, then levitated the bloody, flattened, lead, 9mm round over to Swift's paw. He quickly got to work placing a sterile pad over it and wrapping bandaging around it. The blood quickly began to seep through and soil the bandages, however. He placed a hoof on it and pressed while levitating a healing potion over to her. Apparently in pulling the wound open he caused something to rip and start bleeding more heavily.

"Drink this potion, it will stop the bleeding at least," he ordered, holding it out in front of her. Half then looked over to Jack "I'm definitely a guy," he commented in response to being called a mare by accident, he assumed.

Inside, Rodney and Feather both held their weapons trained on the bound griffon. They'd be willing to let him go, but should he make any sudden movements he would be salsa on the walls. They were hoping that he would understand that as it went without saying.

"Somepony untie him," Feather ordered to those standing nearby, her aim unfaltering; not by a bit.
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

(could i also have the stats for it please)

Sitting in the Caravan he would start to feel a little better as he stood up and looked around. For a caravan it was pretty big. he could not hear what was going on out there so he laid down and waited for someone to talk to him or read either one.
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Mix meets up with the caravan and it's group and sees nothing too intresting going on, so he trots over to Ol Dusty. "Hey Ol Dusty, Uh ... when are we gonna keep moving forward?" As Mix waits for an answer he tunes his pip-buck to the music station.
    Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Swift Claws Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:12 am

Swift looked at Half Stitch with a smile before he started "I don't even feel it right now." She bite down on the edge of the wagon anyway. As soon as he started to open the wound she felt the pain shoot up into her body causing her to whimper in pain before he drew out the bullet. She grabbed the bullet in her paw and placed it inside her pouch before grabbing the health potion and downing it quickly. She finished it off before looking at Half Stitch "Thanks for it." She closed her eyes waiting for the pain to go away.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:32 pm

Whitefeater made her way around Feather and Rodney taking up the order to untie the brute, her talons making quick work of the knots as the ropes released the large male and roped to the floor "Now I think it would be wise to tell us who you are and why you are in this situation rather than dead first before you try to sell us some so called information you have." Her voice was clear and clean, having its ever present air of grace and formality despite her nerves being at the point of wanting to role her eyes at the whole ordeal.
    Jackpot
    Jackpot
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Jackpot Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:56 pm

(sorry, Got stich mixed up with Feather.)

Jackpot heaved a sigh and stood up on top of the wagon, stretching. He adjusted the wrappings around his head to uncover his muzzle, reaching into a pocket on the inside of his jacket as he did so. Withdrawing a fat cigar the undead dog clamped it between his skeletal jaws, struck a match, and lit it. He took a few puffs, then looked to the other ghoul.

"So dusty, is this how most of your expeditions go? Attacked by raiders right off the bat, have a strange griffin that can't even speak equestrian tagging along for no discernable reason other than he likes the gryphoness' flanks get blown up, and now theres some loud, obnoxious... something... in the shack over there that I have a feeling will be joining us too." He paused and took another drag on the cigar. "So when are we getting rolling again, anyway?"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Dusty looked down at the orange stallion and made a "Pheff!" sound. "We'll get a'move on when my monkeys come back. And turn that noise off, it attracts bugs!" the semi-senile ghoul rasped, actually halfway making sense but also seeming completely insane.

He then turned to Jackpot as he began speaking. "Well, it ain't as bad as the time we was attacked by uh bunch of ponies runnin' out uh some Stable that just opened. Thought we was gonna hurt them, came runnin' at us with sticks! We was just passin' along on a nearby road. Damn rookie guard just open fired on em, Feather put uh bullet through him for it. Then after that a buildin' almost fell on our whole group! We lost a wagon and a brahim under that pile uh shit. And a whole lot uh merchandise. Then after that some damn robot followed us all the way to our destination! Kept callin' Rodney Papa er some damn thing. He sold it when we got there; made up for the lost merchandise. 'Nuff uh my yappin', though. Gonna attract them Ranger what's-its jawin' that loud!"
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Octane Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:39 am

Octane thanked the griffoness who had just cut him loose when she had asked him why he was caught and not dead. Looking at her he smiled, "Well for that you would have to ask them now wouldn't you? All I was doin was walking down the road when I got jumped and wound up here. Now if you excuse me I need to go get my stuff they took from me, would be rather bad if someone where to get into it." Standing up he gave a good stretch of his whole body before walking over to the nearby table that had all his stuff on it. As he slid on his armor he quickly counted all the sticks of dynamite that were still in their holsters, only 7 had been left. Under his breath he let out a silent "damn" before he turned around and smiled at the group, "So mind if I tag along with you guys?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:19 am