Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Octane
Jackpot
Swift Claws
Sublime
Amnesia
True Cause
Sub Warden
11 posters

Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED)

Sublime
    Sublime
    Level 1
    Level 1

Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED)

Post by Sublime Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:54 pm

(( Sub did not say her name O: ))

She smiled at the ponies. "Hello!" she said to the other pony, giving a friendly wave. "My name is Sublime. Either of you ever guard a caravan before? What is it you do?" she asked, smiling warmly.
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Caravan Co. of the West (CLOSED)

Post by Amnesia Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Amnesia shook Sublime's hoof with an awkward smile. "It's a pleasure, ma'am. No, I've never done anything like this, I've been a scavenger for as long as I can remember....... and, well.... I only remember the past few months...."
    She looked forward to the sickly grey horizon. "We've got a looooong haul ahead of us, huh?"
    Sublime
    Sublime
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Sublime Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Sub shook her hoof happily. "Yup! Looks like we do, all right. The pegasus said were going to follow this highway around Filly and over to Stableton. I've never done that before, but I saw on a map that its at least a two day trek. Should be fun! I've not gotten a real chance to really explore yet. I just left this Steel Ranger bunker I grew up in, you see... I'm not associated with them anymore."
    Tiberius Octavius
    Tiberius Octavius
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiberius Octavius Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Tiberius raised a questioning brow as this weird blue unicorn started talking to him, merrily trying to associate with him and another whilst they started on their way with the caravan. "I am Tiberius, if you must know. But I would recommend not associating with someone like myself." He said rather bluntly to the pony, who was now rambling on about where she'd come from and how she'd stopped associating with them.

He couldn't tell whether she was proud of having left or not, but it wasn't important to him, it was just another annoying thing buzzing in his ear for attention. At least some of them were tolerable...
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:17 pm

From his side he would here the other ponies talking about each other, something he would rather not do. Looking around the right side he would begin to look around for any threats rather it be small rad scorpions or something he did not even know about. He would only talk to those who would talk to them and only if they piqued his interest
    True Cause
    True Cause
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by True Cause Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 pm

True Cause paid attention to what was being said, seemed like most of it was a big show for either being silly or trying to be intimidating. Little of it she felt she had to be concerned with in the slightest though so she simply trotted on forward with the caravan as it started moving, half listening in on the conversations going about but mostly just keeping to herself, watching out over the wastes as she took up position on the left side of the caravan on her own hooves. She wasn't equipped for long range combat so she wanted to be able to move without having to dive over everypony and the cargo or the walls or... anything really.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:25 am

Whitefeather looked at the griffon fro a long time, her gaze harsh as all varieties of insults and back lashing went through her head to call the male in defense of her personal space but seeing the ignorant male griffon so far from home and so pathetic for one of there species she let out an angry sigh before accepting his forgiveness "It would be wise to learn as much as you can from the ones around you now, the waste will not be as kind as I am" She turned away from the male seeing a female diamond dog now speaking the lower equate of there language turning one last time to the male griffon she looked up over once more " This will also be the only time I translate the complex for you, luckily several of our party knows some low griff to spare me the expense" She then turned her complete attention to the Diamond Dog shocked that she welcomed the presence of a dirt mutt to that of her own race "Hello to you to, the name is Whitefeather, but many simply call me Fea, it is a pleasure to meet you" a small bow before the organizers of the Caravan made there announcements. "If you would wait one moment, I shall return."

She quickly made her way up to the green pony announced as the Medic "Hello Halfstich-" she bowed her head a bit, having respect for a pony that not only studied in the same field as her, but had much more experience than her. Planning to learn much from him in this journey and glad to be on one with another medic "My name is Whitefeather, I may not have the supplies but I have the skills, I'm happy to help you with anything you may need, and a pleasure to meet one such as yourself" with one last bow she respectfully made her way back to the Diamond Dog "Now, what may your name be? We can chat as we continue" she began to slowly follow the moving caravan, allowing the female to catch up with her.
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Octane Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:45 am

Rhodu nodded at Fea as he was quickly shown just how out of his field he was. Following in trail behind her he started to silently mimic the new words as they walked along. Happy to be on his feet he gladly let his wings rest after flying for so long. As they paced along he started to nod off a little after being up for so long without rest. Cursing his head strongness for not resting when he had the chance.

Looking around he walked over to the blue unicorn to try out his new words. Smiling at her he tried his best imitation of one of the words he had heard before, in the end he came up with "Halow." Shortly after he tried to smile it off after he realized he said it wrong. Hopping she got what he meant he waited as they walked along.
    Jackpot
    Jackpot
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Jackpot Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:12 am

Jackpot paid little attention to the conversation as they trundled along. His attention remained directed outward, alert for hostiles as he trailed the caravan. Keeping his ears pointed outward and his nose in the air, he looked over the rest of team. For the most part, they seemed competent enough, although a few warranted watching for various reasons. His employers were the only really heavy hitters, though. Jackpot made a mental note not to get in their way once the lead started flying.
    Swift Claws
    Swift Claws
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Swift Claws Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:27 am

Swift smiled at the griffin as she caught up and kept pace with her. She seemed relaxed but she had her tremor sense up the whole time. Seeing the group conversing with each other made her smile. She turned to Fea and started out with pony but dipping in some griffin. "Hello again, my name is Swift. I have to apologize but most of the griffin I know is just bits and pieces."

She kept an eye on her surroundings as she talked to Fea never letting her guard down.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:38 am

"Hey! Stop that confound racket back there! Yer gonna attract every fire-breathin' critter in the Wasteland jabbin' on like school fillies!" Ol' Dusty barked from his seat atop the wagon. Rodney and Half Stitch paid no mind. In fact, Half Stitch went to talk to Fea. "Wait, you're a medical technician as well? Oh, wonderful! Where did you receive your training? What is your experience?" he asked, trotting after the griffoness.

Rodney trotted along, his mini gun bobbing at his side as he carried on and the thousands of rounds for it jingling together in the box on his back. Inside he wished someone would come over and talk to him, but he was far too quiet and he felt he was too intimidating to be approachable.
    Sublime
    Sublime
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Sublime Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 am

Sublime cocked her head to the side some at the zebra. "Associating? Why don't you recommend it? Are you shy or something?" she asked, giggling some.
    Tiberius Octavius
    Tiberius Octavius
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiberius Octavius Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 am

This was going to be a nuisance. The pony was made curious by his wish to not associate with her, he should just ignore her, eventually the annoyance would go away. But it was better to indulge the pony in conversation, if only for a moment. "You may not believe me, but I am cursed by the stars. Now we best keep quiet, lest we turn ourselves into targets for the wildlife." Tiberius both aimed to sate the pony's curiosity and shut her up at the same time, because then he'd pick up the pace some to be closer to the front of the caravan, if only to get away from the ponies who wanted to talk. He took the advice of a superior or an employer seriously after all.
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:52 pm

As they continued traveling for a while, Midnight Sky considered indulging in some chatter at least to waste sometime. Of course he did not want to talk to the ones of his group nor anger the obviously grumpy ghoul, so he went to one that was close. Looking around he would see a pony with a large weapon and how he carried it made him curious. He would walk up alongside him and would ask in a normal manner.," so how are you faring today, i am Midnight Sky and you are," he said as he continued walking.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:05 pm

The large, red earth pony with the mini gun looked over to the new pony. "Rodney," he grunted to the pony. He turned some and looked down at him, smiling a bit on the inside but hiding his feelings on the outside. "Gonna rain later," he commented, looking up at the sky for a moment. He then turned forward and looked ahead some. "Small ruins a bit up this road, Feather Dancer will report back soon if there is a threat."

Then, almost as if planned, the purple pegasus dropped from the sky and landed on the seat next to Ol' Dusty. "Group of raiders up ahead occupying the road. I'll lead a strike party up ahead, leave some here with the caravan to protect it incase of an ambush," she reported.

The ghoul nodded, then called out for the brahim to stop. "Hey, stop smelly cow mutants!" The brahim pulling the cow stopped, and turned back to him. "And you smell much better, right?" she quipped back. The ghoul smirked, then turned back to face the mercs with him.

"Listen up! I need a group of you to go with Feather Head and fight off some raiders! Some of you need to stay with Rodney and Green Stitch to protect the brahim incase something happens. Go on, figure out what you're doing," he announced, then turned back forward in his seat and waited.

Feather Dancer landed next to the wagon "Okay, whoever wants some action come with me, whoever wants to stay go with Rodney."
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:46 pm

would look a Rodney and smile," nice name so how long ya been here," he said smiling. Midnight Sky was being unusually nice today but like all things it would mean that something bad would happen. Listening to the ghoul speak of raiders, he gave a devilish grin," of course i will go, i haven't had any fun in a while," he said stepping up to the front waiting for other volenteers. He was hoping he could bring back one of the bodies and experiment with it, he was absolutely thrilled.
    Tiberius Octavius
    Tiberius Octavius
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Tiberius Octavius Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Tiberius' attention was drawn to the pegasus that landed next to "Ol' Dusty" and spoke of a group of raiders. Perfect, scum of the earth, beings lower than himself that were destined to be slain by their betters. And now they were in the way. "Raiders, hmm? Sure, I will help combat them." He said as he stepped up, giving a mildly curious look at the unicorn who seemed too eager to opt for the task.

"Killing raiders is not meant to be fun, pony, it is simply a task that must be done to ensure your survival." Tiberius then said after evaluating the eagerness of the pony.
    Jackpot
    Jackpot
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Jackpot Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Jackpot took another look around and caught a faint scent of the raiders on the air as the wind shifted. He took a look at his companions, attempting to guess how many would be likely to go on ahead to clear out the vermin. He didn't want to leave the wagons undefended. It would be a great time to attack while half the guards were away.

"I'm guessing that most of you want to go knock some heads together. I'll stay here and make sure nothing runs off with the wagons. Just do me a favor and make sure you kill all of them."
    True Cause
    True Cause
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by True Cause Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Looked over toward the the Griffon as he bawked his hello to her and she just quirked a brow. Damn... it really was intelligent, she was hoping otherwise but maybe next time. She understood it though, "Hello." she said simply to him, "Decide to actually speak now?" she teased vaguely with that flat voice of hers.

True Cause looked up when they started to speak of going off with Feather Dancer, her ears perking ever so slightly before she'd trot over toward the group again. "I'd like to go." she said somewhat quietly, her voice still bore confidence but she saw no reason to be loud or make any particular impressions. "Unless of course there's not enough staying back to guard the caravan." As she glanced back toward Jackpot and then toward the ghoul and Feather Dancer again.

Last edited by True Cause on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mixtape
    Mixtape
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Mixtape Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Mixtape stopped in his tracks. The words 'Raiders' got his attention. Mix was a very friendly pony, but ever since 15 he tore apart anypony who even looked like a raider.

Mix shot his hoof in the air "I Volunteer!!" He smiles grimly as he steps forward toward Feather Dancer.
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Raiders? Raiders!? The word echoed in Amnesia's head. She hated few things, and raiders were included.

Amnesia raised her hoof and stepped forward. "I'll go!"
    The others were probably laughing at her, such a young mare like her volunteering for such an assignment. They, yet, had much to learn about her, just as she had much to learn about herself.
    Octane
    Octane
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Octane Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Rhodu frowned at the teasingness in the unicorns voice. He was about to ask for her name when everyone started speaking up about something. Looking around Rho spotted the one they were all shouting at and sighed thankfully. Walking up he tapped her leg before he spoke to her, "What is everyone shouting about?" Tilting his head he looked around before he saw out of the corner of his eyes something down the road, a spec really. Nodding his head he simply sat and waited for orders.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Rodney looked over to Midnight and watched as he left, frowning a bit. He was enjoying talking to somepony. He'd just have to catch up later or find somepony else to talk to.

Feather Dancer looked over to the unicorn as she approached her with a quarry. "We could use one more volunteer, why don't you tag along?" Then the griffon approached her as well. She turned to him and prepared to reply as best she could. "I think you stay with other griffon be better. Thank you," she responded in Griff.

Then, she turned and looked to the others. "Alright, I think that's plenty. Everypony who volunteered, let's roll out. The rest of you, stay here. We cannot leave the caravan unguarded not for one second." With that, she took off down the road at a brisk pace, hoping the others could keep up.
    Sublime
    Sublime
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by Sublime Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Sublime stepped back some as she heard of raiders. Raiders? She suddenly felt herself become worried. Raiders killed her birth parents before she even knew them. They had also killed her adopting father, a good stallion. A Steel Ranger, the only one she had ever known to show her compassion. She was fresh from the bunker, and barely knew what a 'raider' even was. She did no speak, until finally it didn't matter anyway. She was ordered to stay behind for her lack of action, and so she took a seat behind the wagon on the old, battered asphalt and waited; hoping nopony would find her back there with a worrisome look on her face.

Last edited by Sublime on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Midnight Sky
    Midnight Sky
    Level 3
    Level 3

Post by Midnight Sky Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Midnight Sky would listen to Feather Dancer as she began to take off toward where the raiders were at. Although he did not look like it, he could keep up at a decent pace with her although he was going to make sure it was not that fast he would look up to her," how many," he said as he devised a smile onto his face. He wasn't the kind to hide anything once he wanted to kill he was going to and these unlucky raiders were his prey. It would seem he was as happy as a colt on their birthday..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:44 am