Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Lightning Flash
Shutter
Violet Star
Bakewell Tart
Sky
Arc Weld
Starry Night
11 posters

Lord of the Foals[Closed]

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Lord of the Foals[Closed] - Page 16 Empty Re: Lord of the Foals[Closed]

Post by Sky Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:00 am

Sky nodded to Arc as she sat against the wall again, feeling a bit tired but still good overall about everything. "Alright, just wanted to be sure." Sky said as she went back to checking Flashes hunting rifle, it was a really good rifle since it had a scope.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 am

Sky and Arc could hear the sound of metal clanking upon the stable floor around the corridor. From around the corner appeared Gear, wearing the remnants of the many bruises and cuts across his coat, and a casted hind leg. He approached Sky and Arc, slowly and silently.

"Hi there, ponies," he muttered, mustering up a weak smile, "So this is where you were hanging out."

"How have you been, Sky?" Gear asked, willfully overlooking his own condition.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 am

Sky heard the thuds of metal and quickly pulled up her rifle, only to see it was her former colt friend. "Gear!" Sky said as she flew to him and hugged him, "I been good, been doing alot of stuff since i left. And how have you been....before the foals caught you?"
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:08 pm

“Bakewell’s pipbuck began clicking at the same time as Flash’s and her own thoughts synced up surprisingly well with the blue pegasus’ voice. Visions of her ex-teacher once again filled Bakewell’s mind. There had been radiation in the classroom. Was the once lovable mare turned into a monster by the radiation? Or was she causing the radiation as a side-effect of… whatever had happened to her?

The chef winced when Lemon yelped. If the spines hurt the foal that badly then poor Lemon was going to be in a world of pain should they have to remove all of the spines that littered her yellow coat. They didn’t really have time to do that right now, though. Not with this radiation creeping in.

“I think…” Bakewell said quietly. “That we’re planning on getting out of this hallway and away from whatever is causing this radiation before something really, really bad happens.” The mare unfortunately had no way of knowing that the radiation was not restricted to this one hallway; she was just as equally clueless that somepony had locked down the fate of her entire past only moments before with nary a thought for her or Lightning. All she knew was that they were currently standing in a radioactive area, and radiation was bad.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Lightning stared at his Pipbuck a bit blankly before quickly shaking off his head and looking over at the two foals and the one mare. "Bakewell is right. We have to get out of his hallway. Violet, leave Lemon alone for now. We'll help her later. Bakewell, do you think you can carry Lemon? We have no time to waste, let's get out of this hall!" Giving them a nod, the pegasus pulled out his 10mm SMG once more before waiting for them to be ready then taking off back from where they came.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm

“Good idea.” Bakewell said, kneeling down so that Lemon could climb on. The beige earth pony had managed a gallop pretty easily with Violet upon her back; Lemon Drop hopefully would be just as easy to tote around.

“Here, get on.” She offered. “We’ll move faster that way. Besides, I can’t imagine that galloping around with all of those spines stuck in you is at all comfortable.” If the foal accepted, Bakewell would take off. If she refused, their pace would be slowed but Bakewell was not about to abandon the blue-maned pony.
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:35 am

Starry grabbed Shutter by the hoof, and led him out of his room. "Let's go, Shutter. You and I are going to get into the Overmare's office.

Starry took a step out into the hallway, where her fierce determination gave way momentarily to sheer curiosity as she saw Sky and Gear embracing. "Gear? You're alright?"

Starry quickly shook off the thought. "Look, we need a way to get into the Overmare's office. Do one of the three of you have an idea?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:42 am

Arc sat him haunches, leaned against the wall he was next and and gazed into the ground. At least for a while he could be useful again.

"There is a passage from the airlock to the Overmare's office, Starry. We used it to escape with Gear the first time, it leads directly behind the desk. From what Jack said, he either doesn't know its there, or wants us to know he doesn't knows, but given his age and how he behaves... I don't think he is bluffing. We can't get into the airlock without being spotted by the cameras anyway, so that actually doesn't leads us anywhere so... I have nothing. I'll just be quiet, I did enough damage today anyway."

Or not useful at all, as it turns out Arc...
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Sky was going to say something but Arc had already said something to Starry, Sky never really knew anything about the stable she used to be in. "Sorry starry, was going to suggest the same thing. But Arc is probably right, those cameras will probably see us before we can get through them." Sky said as she let go of Gear and sighed, this place was going to make her insane.
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Shuter would show some hesitance to leave a first, despite his claims, as he stared at the door his Father had left into. However, it didn't take long for him to start following Starry of his own accord.

As he listened to her and Arc talk about a way to get into the Overmare's office, and the camera's were brought up, Shutter thought for a moment.

"...Maybe we don't have to worry about the camera...these are still Foals, they can't stay up that long, and Jack has gone on and on about this meeting tomorrow. While I don't expect practicallity from him, it is pretty late, and he'd probably want to be awake for that, right?

It's possible the computer for now is either unguarded, or theres another foal left to guard it, with probably little idea how to work it in such a short time. Either way is an assuming risk, but honestly, with all the cameras about, anything right now is a risk..."

Shutter stated...however, another possible plan did strike him as he explained.

"I guess we could also have somepony cause a distraction in front of one of the cameras, and hope any operator that may be there is too focused on that to spot up rushing into the airlock. But that could put the distracting party at risk, and we shouldn't try and endanger the party if we can avoid it..."
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 am

“Ooh! Sorry!” Violet exclaimed as she released her telekinetic field. “Oh boy, those stingers are in tight...I think I’m going to need some actual medical supplies to get those out...Mostly Med-X and bandages...Well technically I could just rip them out, but that would be just a tad painful and not very effective...There would also be a lot of bleeding...” she trailed off, apparently unaware that her musings would not be particularly comforting to the other filly.

She shook her head. “Right, worry about that later, get out of here now. Radiation in most cases, with rare exceptions, isn’t really good for ponies. Although I don’t think this concentration is too high yet, but we should get out of here regardless before somepony starts growing another head.”
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 am

Jazz exited Shutter's home into the hallway to see the group of ponies conversing in the hallway. She would look over to see a new face over next to Sky. She noticed that he appeared to be injured and came over concerned.

"Oh my goodnethh ith he going to be ok? We should probably get him to thafety before more foalth show up..."
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 am

"I wasn't doing so great, Sky, none of us were," Gear answered, somberly. He approached Starry and Shutter, having overheard their conversation, and wanting to give his input.

"You're going after the foals, huh? Well, don't make the same mistake I did. If you get the chance, kill 'em. Showing mercy will quickly bite you in the flank."

Gear lifted his bad hoof, displaying the cast. "Nothing is worse than the first day."
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 am

Starry might have felt Shutter's hesitance, and might have released his hoof, letting him make up his own mind had she felt resistance. Nevertheless, she would continue with the plan. She was incredibly relieved to see him follow her, though.

Starry considered her options after Gear had finished speaking. Starry didn't want to kill anypony...

"A distraction would work well. Jazz, I know you don't like foals, but you're probably the fastest of all of us. Do you think you could provide a distraction for us?"
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 am

Jasmine looked at Starry, her eye brows slanted downward as her ears slowly folded back. Her gaze scanned the floor as her knees slightly trembeled. She was happy to help, but direct contact with foals just wasn't her cup of tea. After a few seconds she sighed to look back at Starry, her smile was weak as if she was putting on a facade.
    She knew if there was any hope of getting her home back she'd have to do somthing; any change she hoped for she knew she'd have to be a part of.

"Yeah, it'th phythically impothible for them to keep up with me. What thort of dithtraction did you have in mind..." She hated being gloomy, she just wanted nothing to do with those horrid creatures.

She waited for a response, afer a few moments of silence her eyes glazed over as she lost her focus. Her head raised slowly as she developed a wry smile, as she flew to Shutter's terminal she shouted back, "thome pony get me a guitar!"

The terminal already had access to the PA syster, she tapped her hoof over the microphone sending an earsliptting screech echoing through the hall. She closed her eyes, getting into character and daintily cleared her throat. Her eyes brightened up as she started to adopt very animated gestures while immitating a filly's voice. She hoped it'd hide her identity, but lisps still weren't quitw common in the stable.

"Gooooood Evening Thtable 113! Wakie wakie eggth and dathieth! I have a wonderful show for you thith evening!"

Jasmine thought of a possible distraction that would keep her away from foals, but hopefully get Jack's followers to lose their repsect for him. After all, she remembers what it was like to be a foal.

"Tonight on Leaderth of Tomorrow, we feature Mr. Tire Jack! Born in a garbage can on the maintenanthe level, he alwayth thtrived to achieve thomthing more in life...Fun fact my little foal friendth...Did you know Jack thtill wet'th the bed?!
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Arc turned his head from watching the floor to Jasmine. The best he could think of was hacking the food distribution control system to only offer broccoli at the Overmare level of the Stable and that they could bust open the feedback loop on the aircondition systems in the upper levels of stable and make it unbearably hot up there. He did also seen some brutal and bloody episodes in the wastes, but never really torture like... this. This was unique, and reminded him of how the life used to be relatively carefree around here. The memory of those times spiked his hate for Jack again, making him get up.

"Alright, now that we have the distraction, we could move with the plan."
    Shutter
    Shutter
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Shutter Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 am

Shutter would have been fairly silent for the moment, as he tried to think of what to do...however, the idea of getting Jasmine to do a distraction he could give a sligth nod at. He knew how fast she was, and if she decided to show off an unflattering sign in front of a camera or something, then there was no way the foals could catch her!

...Then she went back inside of his room, and began using the PA system from his terminal.

Shutter's pupils shrank to pinpricks the second Jasmine's voice came out over the PA system. What was she doing?! There were only two terminals that had ready access to the PA system, and that was the overmare's, and his, and this was more then common knowledge! If any foals came after Jasmine...there was a damn good chance they were going to come to his Father's front door!

Shutter's panic was clear, as his breathing suddenly took a rapid tone, and he quickly looked back and forth down the corridors.

"Oh no! Oh nonononononononono! Jasmine, what are you doing?!!"
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 am

Suddenly, Jack's voice blared over the PA system, loud and defensive. "WHAT?! I was NOT raised in a garbage can! And I haven't wetted the bed in mon- DAMNIT! I'm going to find you, Jasmine! The second you step out of your little hidey-hole, I'm going to send my foals after you and kill you!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakewell, Lightning Flash and Violet darted down the corridor, with Lemon Drop gratefully riding atop Bakewell's back. It would likely be alarming to the trio that the ticking on their pipbucks didn't stop, no matter how far they ran. The entire stable was slowly accumulating radiation.

They hadn't run too far before they came across a dimly lit corridor, with a solitary door at the end. Violet's unique vision might give her some insight as to what it contained; the corpses of three ponies, spread across a room with a solitary patient's seat in the center of the room. Violet was also privy to the ventilation shaft leading directly into the room. The door itself was locked; it was the toughest lock in the entire stable, second only to the rolling entrance door itself.
    Jasmine Beat
    Jasmine Beat
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Jasmine Beat Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:14 pm

Shutters voice reached into the room as Jazz took her hoof off the transmit button. She turned back to Shutter, her eye brows raised, a smug smile on ber face. Her words rolled off her tongue calmly with a confident energy.

"Oh Thutter, you worry too much. They're foalth! All I have to do ith get them a little riled up and then them on a wild pegathuth chathe after-" Jack's words echoed defensively. If she read his tone right she seemed to have plucked a tender chord of Jacks. Her eyes scanned the ceiling as her mouth made the most mischievous smile she ever made. Who knew that this would be so much fun. And then Jack spoke her name causing her expression to go blank, following that was the "K" word. Much to her displeasure it wasn't kinematics. Her eyes were wide, tears slightly welling up as her lip trembled. What in reathon'th name went wrong?! Her pitch should have disguised her voice! Too late to back out now she thought... She took a deep breath and cleared her throat before continuing. Voice slightly cracking as she mimicked his voice.

"I haven't wetted I haven't wetted". Jasmine took a breath to steady herself before making a crappy foalish jingle on the spot. "Jack Jack Tire Jack. Mommy had him and thent him back. Mr. Bed wetter, I got a thecret that'll make you winthe- I have photographic evidenthe!" Jasmine bounded back to the others, she looked over them as she nervously prepared for what was to come. She smiled while trembling, "Ok, now that he'th angry, I'll go ahead and try to get him to chathe me. Ill go to that camera a few hallth down. Good luck ponieth!

Jasmine flew a great distance away trying to ensure the foals wouldn't intersect with her friends as they came to chase her. As she flew down the hall she bumped her head into a camera hanging off the ceiling. She dropped to the ground from the collision and looked up at the camera. Suddenly she got the idea to fake an injury to keep the foals off guard as Jack mostlikely came to look for her. She held onto her hind leg and began crawling along the floor.

"Oh dear thcience...It appearth that I've been injured...Thith ith definitely painful...yeth...I hope thompony cometh to rethcue me..." She tried not to giggle at how ridiculous she sounded.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Bakewell’s nervous uneasiness only increased as she heard Jasmine’s poorly disguised voice over the intercom. She was not at all surprised when Jack responded just like a Bakewell would. Though to be honest Bakewell would have probably used less “I’m sending my foals after you to kill you” and more “I will break your face with my hooves, introduce it to the floor, and finally drown you in the stable toilet before shoving your remains in a random locker.”

Celestia, she was such a monster.

“Flash, what should we do?” the cook pleaded to her personally elected leader. “This radiation isn’t going away, it’s spreading everywhere! Jasmine sounds like she’s trying to get herself killed, Lemon Drop is full of Bloatsprite barbs, and I have no idea where we’re even going. Please tell me you know where this door leads and how to get through it. Please tell me there's something in there that'll keep us safe.”
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Lightning kept running down the corridor, his 10mm SMG in his mouth in case he were to run into more bloatflies or perhaps more foals. But no matter how far he ran, the clicking from his Pipbuck didn't even offer a second of pause. The radiation was everywhere! 'What the hell did those ponies do to the reactor?!' he cursed silently to himself as he just tried to continue forcing himself forward. But then, to make things worse, Jasmine's voice came over the PA system along with Jack's angry voice in response.

He slid to a stop as he groaned to himself. This was just going from bad to worse. "Please tell me they aren't doing what I think they are doing..." They had to get out of this corridor and find the others. Whatever they were doing, they were making things worse and worse by the second. And now their parents could all be in danger now. Coming to the next corridor, it wasn't very well lit but they couldn't just run back. "Violet, can you see anything in there?" The pegasus would look over at Bakewell with a look that showed that he was both worried but he was trying his hardest to stay strong. "We're going to find a way to get through this door. There has to be a way inside. After that, we'll find the others and get some answers. We'll be ok...don't worry..." Lightning didn't exactly like saying the last part as...it felt more of a lie than comforting words. He wasn't sure if they were going to be ok. And he wasn't even sure if he was going to get out of this damned hallway alive...
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:32 am

"Ok, I won't tell you that they're clearly trying to get Jack all angry as part of some probably complicated plan that requires him to be nice and angry and distracted by Jassy's amusing insults and assertions." replied Violet with the usual cheerfully smile on her face despite the danger they were facing.

When the group came to the dimly lit corridor, and Light asked if she could see anything, the filly just grinned. "Yep! Place looks empty, just a lone door at the end." she explained before trotting down the corridor, eyes glowing as she gazed through doors and walls separating her and the room ahead.

'Dead ponies...Dead ponies is almost never a good thing...Unless it's dead slavers or raiders or the bodies of really mean ponies that needed to die. Then it's a good thing. But those bodies are probably none of those.'

She glanced up, noticing the ventilation shaft into the room. She then glanced at the lock of the door, she could tell it was exceedingly complicated. Even a master of unlocking would have some trouble getting through. But if something was worth locking up this bad, there might be something good on the other side. Hopefully. Plus she couldn't say there was there was bodies in there, she'd rather not let Light know about how her vision works to that extent. She didn't trust the pegasus that much.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure we'll be fine!" she called back to the others with more confidence then Light was showing. "We have too many other adventures to go through to die here! It's too soon sillies! Plus it's not nearly dramatic enough."

She gave the lock a knock, before starring down the hole as if examining it. All for show, of course. "Anyway, I don't think we're getting through this door. Not in the normal way at least." she turned turned around and gave a meaningful glance at the vent above. "But I'm pretty good at getting into rooms in non-normal ways. Mind giving me a lift Light?" she asked, pointing a hoof at the vent if her point wasn't clear.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:07 am

Lightning examined the door in the low lighting with a little frown as Violet explained it to them. "So, looks like it's not going to be easy to get through here..." He wasn't sure how the filly remained so optimistic about everything. While he wasn't really reassured from her words, it did help a little and it did encourage him not to give up just yet. The pegasus struggled to find a way to possibly pick the door open or do something but then Violet pointed out an airvent above them.

Grinning, Lightning would look at the filly and say, "Good eye, Violet. Climb on. Do what you do best, Violet." He would lower his body and wait until the filly hopped into his back. Once she was on safely, he would take off toward the ceiling again, letting the filly do her thing and climb in.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Violet grinned as she jumped onto Light’s back, eyes glowing as she quickly identified the screws holding the grate in place. She rose through the air on the pegasus’ back, soon finding the grating inches from her face. Her horn starts glowing and the bolts of light up sequentially, one after enough. One by one each bolt starts twisting, before falling out of their respective sockets and hitting the ground with a slight ting. She grasped the entire grating with her magic as the last bolt hit the ground, preventing it from hitting her own face.

“Look out below!” she called out before floating the grate away and letting it drop with a loud clang. “Alright, here I go!” She stuck her head and front legs into the vent and started crawling in, quickly sliding into the ductwork.

Being the experienced vent crawler that she was, and having no trouble ‘seeing’ in the dark, Violet soon navigated her way to the locked room, finding the grate into it and quickly removing the bolts holding it in place. It fell to the ground near the bodies, and the filly soon followed, bending her knees as she hit the ground.

“Sorry to disturb you three, but I have to open the door for my friends, I hope you all don’t mind!” she said the the corpses as she turned to the door. If there was any smell from the bodies, the filly wasn’t particularly bothered by it. “Alright, lets see what I can do here...” she said to herself as she looked for a way to open the door, while keeping an eye out for anything interesting.

[Open the door]

[Look for anything of of value or interest in the room]
    Game Warden
    Game Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by Game Warden Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:32 pm

//OOC POST

Hey guys! Starry here. So I'm going to be starting up this thread again, but I'm going to need something from each of you. I'll be reading the last twenty pages already happened in the thread to re-jog my memory and get the creative process back on track, but to expedite the process, I'd like each of you to voluntarily compile a sheet for your character in this thread, and PM me the details.

What I need to know is:
    Where is your character/who are they with?(easy)
    What do they have in their inventory?
    List their injuries with full detail(how did they get it? Has it been treated? Who treated it?)
    What do they know since they've arrived? What secrets have they found out about the stable, which NPCs have they spoken with, and what have they read or heard?
    What is their objective right now?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:08 am