Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Day Dream
Sky
Cuppa Beans
Arc Weld
Ember Hooves
Silver Tongue
10 posters

Silent Hill

Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Silent Hill - Page 14 Empty Re: Silent Hill

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 am

Silver was about to head off to the room with the safe, he noticed something. Silver shouted out "Hey Bakewell! Quick question before we get whatever we came here for. Where's Dawn? You know, the pony that went with you? Now I'm not usually the type to be petty and gloat, buuuut, I haven't had a good nights sleep in Celestia knows how long and we got attacked by acid spitters and some huge creature. So I think I'm entitled to say 'Told you so'. And while I'm thinking about it, where's Sky?"
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am

“I don’t know, I didn’t think Dawn ever followed me out of the station…” Bakewell answered quietly, the mood that had been ever so slightly picked up by finding Ember being instantly snuffed out by Silver’s accusations.

Useless

He wasn’t with me. He was never with me I swear!” the mare insisted, it looked as though the mare was going to put up a defense, but when the realization that Sky was also missing hit, she crumbled.

Selfish.

“I…I…I… Oh, Sky. Sweet Celestia… I’m sorry…”
    She said no more, following the others with head bent down in silent examination of the floor.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Those who chose to go to the room with the safe enter it. The room is relatively big compared to the other rooms. Spanning one wall will be a safe door, akin to what one would see in a bank. Directly across from them is a door. Standing in the doorway is the ponies that went in another direction. Opposite of the safe is the old pony from earlier and a little filly with filthy greasy hair and a dirty, tattered, purple dress. They both talk at the same time, but instead of two voices, they hear one all powerful voice. "Greetings. We were wondering when you would get here. We even made bets as to when you would get here. By the way, I won. Not now. I'll pay you later. As we were saying, your here. Normally, you wouldn't be seeing us until you either died or succeeded. But you all were just so...what's the word we're looking for...pathetic. I wanted to let it go on. It was more entertaining than watching raiders rape and kill. So I decided to give you the condensed version and let you get back to your short lifes.

"Long before the war, Celestia and Discord were mortal enemies. She and her sister trapped him inside stone, imprisoning him forever. Over a thousand years later, Celestia and Luna lost their connection to The Elements of Harmony. Because of this he was able to escape from his prison. After he escaped, he went across Equestria causing sweet sweet chaos. But he knew sooner or later, the elements would imprison him again. So he made me out of pure chaos and tied me to this town. I would only awake after he was imprisoned, and cause enough chaos to bring him back. Shortly after my creation, he was imprisoned and I was awakened. It was such a quite town, full of nice quiet ponies. It was the perfect playground. I first found a little filly named Christabella and I brainwashed her. I made her believe that Celestia is a lie and that their is one true god and made her charismatic. Then I sat back and watched. She grew into a fearsome mare and started a cult. She called it 'The Order'. She started secretly killing all witches, earth ponies that could supposedly practice magic. It was beautiful. All I needed now was to make my presence known and reach out to my master. I found a pregnant mare and made her baby a unicorn with a tiny horn. When she was born, her horn was so small, the doctors couldn't see it and declared her an earth pony. Even better was the fact that her mother wasn't married. It went against the orders beliefs. The filly was horribly bullied. One day she hid in the bathroom while the janitor was cleaning it. I put a little madness in him and he raped her. Christabella heard and talked to the fillies mother and convinced her she could restore her innocence. The Order met and tried to burn her. The police came and saved her. She was barely alive. She had so much hatred for everypony, more then enough to free my master. I told her I could help her get revenge on everypony. She agreed and I started the mine fire. I was about to reach out and free Discord when the spells dropped. Shortly after, HE showed up."

"Yes. After Celestia dropped the shield, she flew away. Not wanting order and harmony to die, she created me out of pure order. She sent me to the nearest town and I would make sure it prospered and become the capitol of an orderly world. When I got here, I met HER. We figured out each others plan and began to stop each other. I cannot leave this for she will stop me and vice versa. So we are trapped here. She would control the night with her demons, and I would make the day safe. SHE would call out to the wasteland and lure ponies here. The catch was that she could only call ponies with inner demons, though in the wasteland, there wasn't a shortage. I would help them survive and overcome their demons so that they could escape. Unfortunately, they were mostly raiders."

And that brings us here. Long ago we realized that neither could exist without the other. With out order, there is no chaos and vice versa. You will know face your own inner demons. In that safe is supplies that can help you overcome your demons. If you defeat them, you may take the weapons of your demons. It will be proof that you conquered them and you are in harmony. Take a moment to ready yourselves.Speak to us when your done. And one last thing. You must face your demons alone. Your friends may cheer you on, but they cannot help.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:58 am

Bakewell wasn’t sure what to think. Part of the mare wanted to voice how entirely unbelievable the story was. Discord making a being out of pure chaos and ruining a happy town of nice ponies? Murdering earth ponies for suddenly practicing magic? That part hit Bakewell a bit harder than it probably should have. Why shouldn’t earth ponies practice magic if they knew how? Unicorns used to farm. Did that make the gardening unicorns witches? Even worse was how this thing considered the described killing and…other stuff… as fun. That was raider mentality and it took the beige mare a good deal of self-restraint to not rush the two in a hasty and dangerous rush of attacks. If these creatures were telling the truth, physical attacks probably wouldn’t do much good anyway.

That left only the subject of personal demons. Bakewell looked nervously back at her saddlebag. Was the skull related..? Did that mean her personal demon was…

The cook shifted her gaze over the others. They couldn’t help, but they could cheer her on? That meant they would be able to watch. Bakewell wasn’t sure what was worse; facing a personal demon, or facing a personal demon and having everyone else see into her like that.

“I’m ready.” She said after a moment of stealing her nerves. “Don’t hate me.” She requested to her companions, just in case.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 am

Cuppa quietly followed to the safe-room, grumbling some sort of insult about Silver Tongue.... Celestia herself being the only one to know exactly what Cuppa said.

But upon their arrival, Cuppa was baffled to see the old stallion and a little filly, causing her to raise a questioning brow which just continued to raise higher as they both explained their story about this town... Was it really worth victimising a whole town? Where was the sense in that?
    Thinking from the mentality of anything with the name of "Discord", if going by the meaning of the word itself, there was no fun in making sense, was there?
    "Wha' fun's there in makin' eh?" She said with a somewhat nervous grin.

Then they said each of them would have to fight their personal demons..... Fight? No way, if that was anything to go by... But it was the only way out of here, wasn't it? She'd have to do this if she wanted to go back to her more or less normal life.

Bakewell was ready, but fearing ridicule for something... "Dun worry, Bake. Yer a good pony, wha'ever ya've gotta face, ah'm gonna support ya all the way." She then looked to the pair who were waiting. "Ah'm ready, it's th' only good way outta here."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Arc silently stood in the corner as the... demon?... explained itself. So... fighting our personal demons... how amusing allegory, wouldn't you say, Arc? Like it solves anything...

Arc let out a tired sight, seemingly coming from the very depths of his soul. The control circuit seemed to feel heavy in his saddlebag, but... well, that was his weight to carry, wasn't it...

"I'd say it time to finally get some rest..." said Arc as he left the corner and stood next to Cuppa and Bakewell. "I'm ready."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Silver scoffed at the idea of personnel demons. Why would I have any personnel demons? I grew up with loving parents, outsmarted any bullies, everything paid for by the stupidity of others, got kicked out of my home...damnit. I made myself sad. Silver looks down at the ground sadly. He heard some of the others say they were ready. "I have no intention of making the same mistake twice or joining the suicide brigade. I'm gonna loot the safe for better weapons and armor." Silver walks up the safe and tries to open it.
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:48 pm

dream just kept silent i dont even rember my past! what could i have dune...
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Arc looked at Silver. "Alright, no disagreement with that. Don't know about you, though, but I have absolutely no idea how to get that thing open." Arc gave Silver a look full of suspicion. "But... you do?"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:50 am

Silver opens the safe door. As he does, there is a thud signaling that it is locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:50 pm