Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Day Dream
Sky
Cuppa Beans
Arc Weld
Ember Hooves
Silver Tongue
10 posters

Silent Hill

Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Silent Hill - Page 8 Empty Re: Silent Hill

Post by Silver Tongue Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:31 am

Silver stares at the chasm, mouth agape. "No...no...NO! How did they do this?! What's going on?" Silver hears his pipbuck emit a soft static sound, that's slowly increasing in volume. He turns around and sees the strange creatures slowly nearing the fenced area. He sees one has managed to escape the fence and is getting closer. "Sky, we have no idea what these things are. I mean look at them! Let me see if they can't be talked to though. No need in fighting what could be friendlies." Silver walk 15 feet from the creature and tries to talk to it.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:27 am

The sudden, unknown voice right next to his ear scared Arc out of his mind. "It's just a bloody trick." Arc tried to reasure himself, but he could feel his certainty with this slipping away.

Arc looked back at the stallion. No reason to not humor him, he though. "Very well then. What is causing all those nightmares?"
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 pm

as silver walked forward dream made shore to wach the things and fire at them it they tryed anything to harm the colt, may not know him but im not gunna leave him to thes things dream thought. dream could hear the statick from his pitbuck "i dont like this silver, be carful"
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 pm

The old pony stared at Arc. "Good question. It's not the usual 'Where am I', 'What's happening', and 'Who are you'. The nightmares are a calling card. You have been summoned here by demons. Next question please."

==============================

As the creature gets closer, they are all able to make out what it looks like. It has front legs to walk upon, instead it pushes it's face on the ground. It occasionally lifts it's head to look. It has no coat. They are able to see it's skin, and that it looks wrong. It is an ugly decayed grey color. They can see it's veins through the skin. They notice that there's a bulge on his chest that is shaped liked it's front legs, but it looks like it's skin ate them. It has no face, but makes moans as it slowly approaches. The static get's louder as it approaches.

When Silver talks to it, it stops and gives a terrible moan. It then somehow rears itself up on it's hind hooves. Along it's stomach is a huge mouth. It splits open and spits out some sort of liquid. It lands near Silver. When it hits the ground, it sizzles and melts the asphalt.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Cuppa jumped a little in surprise as the old pony showed up and spoke of the town as something familiar. Hearing his statement about the questions, Cuppa stood forward after he answered Arc's question, it was slightly helpful, but she wanted to find out something else. "Ah have a question, sir. What does this here alarm ya mentioned mean?"

Cuppa feared that she may have asked a pointless question, but it was better to find out instead of being left in tbe dark about this alarm.
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:32 pm

"the hell!?" dream yelled in suptise takeing aim and fireing at the things head with his 9mm.

(Guns 40, aiming for the head)
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Silver jumps back in surprise. "Fuck! It spits acid!" Silver pulls out his 9mm shoots it.

Spoiler:
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:00 pm

"Screw this im going to shoot this thing, before it kills us." Sky yelled as she aimed her Smg, really wanting to get out of the place.

[Fire at the creature with 10mm Smg x3, 9 AP used, Guns 100]
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 pm

The old pony looks at Cuppa. "The creatures I speak of are monsters of this place. But beware, for there are far bigger ones to be afraid of. Well that was your two questions Now I must be off to talk to your friends." The elderly pony walks towards a sky cart. "Oh, and here's some advice. Don't try to fly, listen to your radio for the hits, and enjoy your stay in the town." HE stops short of the cart and looks at Cuppa with a serious grim face. "And I have left a gift in Ms. Beans bags. You should not have thrown it away." At that, he walks behind the cart and disappears.

============================

Silver and his group all open fire on the spitter. Dream misses it's head, the bullet sparks behind it. Silver fired, and didn't do much better. Sky opened fire and tore the thing to shreds. The acid in it's body melting the asphalt.
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 pm

dream stared for a minite "what the blueblood fuck was that?" he asked nopony as he trotted up to the body and examined the thing.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Sky looked at the melted body, "Same here, i have no idea what this thing is or why it attacked us." Sky stared at the mess, this place is really starting to freak her out more and more with every second.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:11 pm

"I don't know, but there's more coming. Let's take a vote. Should we fight them or run like scared fillies? I'm all for the second one, cause I'm quite fond of my face and suit."
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:51 am

dream nodded "i like my hoody and skin to lets get back to the others."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:40 pm

"I think running seems like a good option, lets meet up with the others. With more of us, i doubt we would be able to fall since we have more guns and more ponies." Sky nodded to Silver and dream, this place was getting to her.
    Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ember Hooves Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Ember watched from the door of the town hall as the other spoke to the pony that appeared from nowhere, though Silvers words still rang in his mind. "W-we aren't g-going to die h-here are we? Th-theres a way out right? I... What... What a-about that room in the p-police station?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Arc watched the old stallion disappear into the fog, staying silent, thinking. No reason to not believe him, no reason to believe him, but he was not sure he could ignore the warning he gave about the sirens. Well, no reason to not believe him, and the police station should be pretty defensible position.

"If we die here then we die here Ember, and it won't matter in the end, though i plan to avoid it. Anyway, yeah, the police station should be a good place to hide and rethink our plans, so i'm for going in there too."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Bakewell had all too willingly let the other ponies ask the important questions, though she found that the strange newcomer hadn’t actually made anything much clearer.

“We’ll be fine. Probably.” Bakewell said. The voice was starting to come back now that ponies had left, and she quickly started trying to drown the bone out with her own internal thoughts.

“You still have the map, right Ember? The police station is our only real clue at this point u-unless I’m missing something, so let’s go there. It’s not any worse than sitting around in here, I guess. Not if the things in here can just teleport around like that stallion.”
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:10 pm

When Silver, Dream, and Sky aren't looking, the old pony materializes right by the fence gate. "There's always option 3, talk to me then run away. Hmm, yes. I quite like that one, so that's the option we'll pick. But first let me stop these creatures." With a wave of his hoof, all of the creatures freeze and the static stops. "That's better. Now you may ask me two questions before I must be on my way. The alarm is about to sound. So do please hurry with the questions."
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:28 pm

dream looked at the pony, i dont like this one...
    "where you the one that left this?" dream asked holding up feather and pointing his gun at the pony.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:54 pm

The answer the old stallion gave explained about monsters that lived in this town, and that was what the alarms warned against. But after he explained it and stated he had to go, Cuppa gave a meek nod.

Then, the stallion mentioned he'd left something in her saddlebags, mysteriously speaking about how she shouldn't have thrown it away, it caused the brown mare to freeze up, sweat running down the side of her head as she clearly knew what was in her bags. "A-Ah..." She stuttered, not sure how or what she should do.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Silver hears the old pony speak. What the hell? Why is there an old earth pony in a suit like mine? Two questions eh? Time to get some answ- Silver hears Dream waste the first question. Silver turns to Dream angrily. "What the hell Dream!? Why the fuck would you waste the first Celestia damned question on a stupid. Fucking. FEATHER!?" Silver turns to the old pony. Please ignore his stupid question."
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 pm

The old pony laughs at Dream. "Hahahaha. Go ahead and point that gun at me all you want, it won't help you." All of a sudden the old pony glares at Dream. "And is that how you dare treat me after I stopped the creatures? I have half a mind to simply walk away and let them get you. But I'm inclined to believe your friend Silver." He looks at Silver. "And it's to late, he already asked." He looks back at Dream. "To answer your question Dream, no. I did not give you that. You did. Next question." He looks at a watch on his leg. "And do hurry, I have a schedule to keep."
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am

dream looked at sliver leaning in close "dont you realise if he didnt leave this then the same mostlikey is true for all of the things we awoke with," dream sushed his voice more "and what could he mean i put it there? theres only one i know with feathers like this and id never...." he trailed off. and looked at the odd pony.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 am

"Really dumbfuck!? You wasted one of our two questions, just to learn that he didn't do it!? Well that sure eliminates him, that just leaves the rest of the entire fucking group!" Silver stops and takes a deep breath. "Ok, new rule. You don't speak. At all. Don't speak unless your words can save us. And if you even THINK of wasting our last question, I will kill you. I will float you out over the edge and drop you. I will toss you to the spitters. I will make bacon out of you and make you eat it, then kill you. Understand me?"

Silver looks at Sky. "Sky, can you get over here quick please? We need to think of our last question."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 am

Sky sighed as she complied and went over Silver and dream, "What do what wuestion can we make? why not ask him where are allies are so we can group up together, splitting up from them wasnt a good idea at all." Sky said to silver to put in her voice into the group, like it even mattered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:45 pm