Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Day Dream
Sky
Cuppa Beans
Arc Weld
Ember Hooves
Silver Tongue
10 posters

Silent Hill

Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Silent Hill - Page 7 Empty Re: Silent Hill

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Silver looks at Cuppa. "See. Isn't it odd we fell asleep. Somepony is playing mind games here. So no, I'm not running away. I want the nightmares to stop as much as you, but I wanna be better prepared. So I'm leaving this place for the time being. Any of you all coming?"
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 pm

The skull was taunting Bakewell once more with jeers to the tune of “Running again?”

“I’m staying.” The beige mare said, her voice suddenly filled with hardheaded determination. Leaving would be yet another wrongful disgrace to her. Bakewell couldn’t leave. Hay, she didn’t even have the right to leave.

“You can all leave if you want, but I’m staying. If you do leave I have a husband in Stableton by the name of Scrap Parts. If I stay here alone I probably won’t make it out alive, so please tell him that I’m sorry for not being the mare he deserved and that I probably won’t be coming home.”

Her piece said, the earth pony turned and walked up to Ember with the intent of taking back the map and heading to the police station. Alone if she had to.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Cuppa scowled at Silver from under the mask, but it seemed the stallion was still planning to leave. She wasn't going to stop him, now she wanted to know just what was going on in this town, so she strode over to where Bake stood and straightened out. Bake's little request had gotten Cuppa worked up, so she had to stay, she was partially forcing herself.

"Ah'm stayin', nopony else is gonna try an' keep ya'll in one piece, an' I want everypony goin' home t' their friends. It's the least ah could do, nopony else to look out fer out there." She admitted as she stood on one side, waiting to see who else was going to stay and who was going to leave.
    Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ember Hooves Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Ember listened to what the other ponies were saying, it sounded like Silver was going to leave, but Bakewell was staying, as was Cuppa, though when Bakewell walked over to him he flinched, he didn't know why, but with everything going on he just didn't know what to expect. Though several thoughts occured to him, the first was that whoever was doing this knew about his life, so leaving this place wouldn't help, the second was that if the others left, leaving only him and the two mares, at least there were less people who might kill him.

He also felt determination, he wanted to end these nightmares, he wanted to find out just who was doing all this, he wanted to face his fear... Though the thought of what he might find still filled him with terror. "I... I uh... I'm g-gonna stay... I d-don't know about y-you, but as sc-scary as this i-is, I want t-to know just who's b-behind this." Ember put the map in his saddlebags. "Y-you all can leave a-and return l-later if y-you want, w-we will b-be here waiting." He then turned and smiled nervously at Bakewell and Cuppa. "I... I'm g-going nowhere, let's e-end this."
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:03 am

day dream keep his mouth shut listening to the rest of the ponys and floting the feather in front of his face. There's no mistake. This is one of her feathers. his mind raced on how it got there, could one of them have....
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 am

Sky just stayed quiet and let all the other ponies talk it out in the room, to follow dawn back was a good thing. At least they found the others, now they needed to just find out who is doing all of this.
    Dawn Blaze
    Dawn Blaze
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Dawn Blaze Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 am

"Well then that's your desicion." Dawn felt his eye twitch as he pulled out the helmet he had found, "but after waking up to this in my face...... Tells me that theres some unfinished bussiness that needs to be taken care of, and a soldier never gets this far into a mission just to quit."

'woah, where did that come from.' His eyes widened in surprise from the small rant, he felt angry, he didn't know why, he didn't even know what he meant by saying unfinished bussines, but the words just flew out of his mouth. Dawn looked at the helmet, all he saw were his father's dissaproving eyes on him "you aren't even a good soldier yourself" was all they told him.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Arc conteplated both options for a while.

Staying would mean that he would play the cards the one who orchestrated all this has given him, but so far only thing he saw was a little mind game that was no more than obvious trick, not a cheap one, but a trick nonetheless.

Running, at least for now, allowed more time for preparation and planning, and it would likely mean that they would play less into the hand of the one behind all this, but ut leaft far too much room for cowering out of this.

"I'm staying, i want to solve this and get some goddessesdamned sleep. Nothing we have seen so far was dangerous, just some smoke and mirrors. Good ones, true, but in the end, explainable."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Silver looks betrayed. "Fine then. Now if you excuse me, I'm getting out of this place." Silver turns and walks to the door. He opens it and barges out, stopping when he sees what's outside.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:59 pm

As Silver opens the door, a fog seeps in eerily. The outside is different from what any of them remember it. Instead of the downcast and dreary sky, hangs a thick fog. They can see the building ahead of them before it just becomes shapes and obscurity. There's a light coating of what looks like snow covering what they can see. The snow falls lightly and gently. Outside it is slightly cold. There's a sudden roaring sounds. Above, in the obscurity of the fog, a large, dark, ominous shape flies overhead.The buildings look more worn down than before. The windows and doors of the buildings they can see are boarded up tightly. On the sidewalk before the building is a message in what looks like fresh blood. There is no body near it. It reads "Welcome"
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Silver stands there in the doorway, mouth agape. As he stands there, fog creeps in. "The fuck..." What the fuck? What happen ed to the town? Last I checked, it wasn't foggy outside. Well maybe we we're in here for longer than we thought. And the buildings, they look older. More worn down. But what disturbs me the most is that red thing on the sidewalk. What is it.

Silver slowly walks out to the red thing. He get's close enough to see that it's a message that says 'Welcome'. Is...is that fresh blood? Silver shakily reaches out and touches it. He pulls back suddenly when he feels that it's wet and is indeed blood.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Sky heard the roars from outside, she knew this place was to good to be true. Sky sighed as she took out her 10mm Smg, this place should not have more than normal ponies or something. Right?

Sky ran out the way silver did, to follow his path the same way he did. Once she did get outside she noticed something very wrong this place has changed, the entire town seemed to be more decayed and the fog was thicker. And she stared at horror at the thing in front of Silver, That was not a normal thing.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Arc noticed the fog seeping from the outside when Silver opened the door and trotted to him to take a look outside.

"September snow is upon us, and on a such warm day, no less..." escaped his lips without any more cognitive thought.
    "Where the hay that came from?"
    Then again, the city changed and there was snow, a snow in the Wastes... then he gazed on the message Silver stood over.

"Well, whoever did this is at least polite... wait, is that blood?" Arc said in a voice muffled by the gasmask.
    Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ember Hooves Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Ember saw the fog rolling in through the door and hesitantly walked towards it, looking through the doorway he saw the town was now coated in thick fog, and... Snow? He also heard the roaring sound, he couldn't quite make out what it might be. But the thing that interested him the most was the buildings, they looked more broken and worn, the windows were boarded up, They looked... Normal. "Erm... N-not that this c-could possibly be a g-good thing... B-but am I the o-only one who actually f-feels a little b-better seeing the t-town in ruins? It... It l-looks more like e-everywhere else... More... N-normal."

Ember still didn't dare to leave the building yet, he could see some of the others outside looking at something, but he didn't want to risk getting attacked out there.
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Cuppa watched Silver head to the door, but she was confused as he opened it and fog rolled in. "What the-" was all she managed before darting out after a few who rushed out to see just what was going on.

Upon seeing the snow and all that obscuring fog, Cuppa froze. "Ah ain't never seen nuthin' like this. How long were we out fer, a month?!" She exclaimed as she looked around, trying to see further into the fog, but failing to spot anything. "Umm, maybe we should find someplace indoors t' wait this out...." She suggested whilst looking to see boarded up windows and doors. "Tha's not right, them windows and such weren't boarded up. Ah'm confused."

Looking at what the others were looking at, she saw the message... welcome... It was apparently fresh, and it was wrong, why would anypony do something like this? Where were they, some kind of town cursed by Discord gone wrong?

Hearing Ember talk, Cuppa looked towards him. "Ah don't find this so cosy, if it were the same as before, ah'd at least feel safer."
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Silver feels the snow fall. Been awhile since I've seen snow. Silver takes his mask off and holds out his tongue to catch a flake. When one does, he immediately spits it out. "Blegh, that's...that's ash. What the hell?" Silver immediately puts his mask back on. That's it, I'm getting out of this place. Judging from that roar, that things huge. We're not prepared for anything near that size. If any of you still want to be that things dinner, fine with me. But anypony that wants to leave and come back with heavy weapons, follow me." At that, Silver walks towards where they came from.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:14 am

"Yeah im going with Silver on this and i think my gun wont do anything to that creature," Sky said as she followed silver, "Im not going to fight that thing." Her gas mask muffled her talk, good thing she had it on as this place had weird looking snow. But it wasnt snow, it was ash. Something she didn't want to breath in, or even touch right now.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:50 am

Bakewell wasn’t much for weather, but she could tell that the snow was unnatural, so the revelation that it was actually ash didn’t surprise her as much as it probably should have. The roaring was a problem, as was the bloody message. They certainly made her nervous, but she was beginning to feel slightly numb to the emotion. She was carrying something far more disturbing, nooffensenooffensepleasenooffense, in her saddlebag.

“I said I was staying. I’m going to stay.” Bakewell growled as she backed slightly further into the building. Leaving was tempting, but the mare knew she would never convince herself to step back into the town if she left now. Besides, something felt wrong…

“What makes you think you can leave, anyway? A lot of work has obviously been put into what’s happening right now. Do you really think that whatever’s causing this to happen wouldn’t form some kind of plan for anypony too scared to stay? Even if it gives you the chance to leave, you’re being stupid. There’s a big roaring beast out there and you’re going to be walking down the middle of a deserted street. Assuming this is that thing’s natural habitat then you can bet that it can definitely see through this stuff somehow. You’ll be an open and blind target in plain sight."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:11 am

Instead of snow, it was ash, loads of it. Once again, a trick. A good one though, and the roar and shadow in the darkness... well, Arc wasn't still convinced, Silver be damned.

"Bakewell, for all we know it's trying to scare us away simply because it wants us away. Then again that probably means we struck the right chord. In any case, running away from this town would mean we would be stranded near Canterlot in open, an easy prey, and i won't do what that thing wants me to do."
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:08 pm

dream didnt like this one bit, "im fallowing silver, ya know best to stay togather lest we get lost..." he was unshore himself as he pulled out his 9mm and checked the mag.
    Dawn Blaze
    Dawn Blaze
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Dawn Blaze Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Dawn gave a small chuckle, his luck was always bad but never like this. "Well we either die here or we die retreating, might as well press forward and avoid whatever it is that's here." Dawn didn't know what it was about the small town, but something made him want to explore more about this place no matter what the obstacles were, though what ever was going on here was way beyond anything they could imagine.

"If you are going to come back with weaponry though, maybe we can meet up somewhere and exchange information?" Dawn asked, "but I refuse to leave."'This day is just getting longer and longer...........'
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Silver stops when he hears Dawn ask to meet up. He turns around with a sad somber look on his face. "I'm afraid that won't be possible. I doubt your corpses will end up where I can find them. For all the missing ponies that have come to raid this town, have you seen a single body?" At that Silver walks until he fades into the fog, along those that have decided to accompany him.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:13 pm

As Silver and his brood vanish into the fog, a pony materializes from the fog unnoticed. He is an old pony with many wrinkles. He wears a solid dark gray suit with a red bow tie. He has a bright gray coat, almost white, and a white wispy mane. He walk up beside Arc unnoticed. "Oh my, it appears I'm, a bit late. I was hoping to address you all together. To bad trying to get out won't help." As he speaks, everypony present jumps in surprise. "Oh well, I'll just have to catch up to them. At least the creatures aren't out yet. Well not here at least." He looks at the group that is present. "You may ask me two questions before I have to be on my way. And would you please hurry, the alarm will go off soon. I don't wish to be out when it does."

==================================

Silver, Sky, and Dream make it a block from where the town limit is. Already they see something is off. Instead of the same faded road that they've seen on they way there, there is a darker color ahead. Silver runs to the town limit and stops abruptly. In front of Silver is what can be only described as a chasm. The bridge they crossed is now broken, the other side obscured by fog. Even the land has fallen into the chasm.

In a fenced off area near them, a large number of strange creatures stumble over the debris and thrash. Slowly but surely heading towards the three ponies. Their pipbucks emit a soft static sound as they draw closer.
    Dawn Blaze
    Dawn Blaze
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Dawn Blaze Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Dawn's ears perked up at the old man's voice, there weren't many things that could get past Dawn so he was obviously interested. At the mention of monsters Dawn began to grin 'Silver you little..... Taking down his own men that sounds like something....' Dawn stopped his thought from continuing as he checked the ammunition in his revolver as his mind continued to float, 'So first he separates us breaking us up into smaller groups so no matter what somepony ends up dying........ Then he'll come in taking whatever is left of us, leaving our bodies to rot in this place...... maybe cash in a bounty or two if that's an availability'

the rant in Dawn's head continued, by the time the old man had finished what he was going to say Dawn had already begun to take apart his pistol 'Two questions why that specific number......' Dawn was about to open his mouth when he almost face hoofed 'asking a question about the question probably counts........ Looking around Dawn noticed the pony he was closest to. "I think you should ask, you seem to be smarter than all of us, so I think you should be better suited at knowing what to say." Dawn spoke as he continued to fumble with his weapon.

'keep your head clear now is not the time to be getting pissed' Dawn bit down hard pulling out his box of ammunition and seeing that it was full, 'plus if what i've thought was true then he'd have a terrible time getting back you can barely see two feet with that fog let alone track yourself back..... road or not', whatever it was Dawn shook his head, 'as far as I know were all in for a good fight.'
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Sky sees the those things that came closer and Sky drew out her 10mm Smg, "this place is starting to give me the creeps Silver, and what the hell are those things." Sky said as she aimed her Smg, but the static noise from her pipbuck was really annoying to her. But it didn't matter, these things had to die and Sky was the one to kill them.

(Draw out 10mm Smg)

(not shooting til i know your going to shoot them or we run away)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:04 am