Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:01 am

As they trudged along together in silence Aqui couldn't help but to ask, "So you like Sanura too don't you?" Interested in how he would react, Aqui made sure to pay extra attention to how Spec would handle it. Turning his head to get a better view he awaited the ponies response.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:04 am

"...I-i want to. I just need somebody to talk to. The main thing is, my sister was the more undesirable of the twins. Us. They never spent time much with us, often doing paperwork or finding how to regrow our unicorn fathers horn. It was pretty hard, but me and Mare were handling it well. Then the fall of Stable 113 happened, Mare and i escaped....it was not a very good thing that happened. So many ponies were crazy, and we were faced with the reality that the Stables creators? That they lied to us that they injected a drug that makes you crazy into one member. It...i cant exactly get into the specifics. My mom and dad are dead, but we have endured. That's all i wanted to get off my chest. Now...you said you wanted food? I can supply the group with a few days worth of food if we do not get the mines we are required to retrieve. Its the least i can do. Even then, ill probably still supply it. Some. Me and Mare dont have much to live off of. But we'd gladly help."

Last edited by Rookie Star on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 am

Sanura frowned just a bit, when he started, the sudden rattling off of everything that happened made her feel a bit bad for teasing him, her ears flattening out some as she nodded and tried to straighten herself out as he unloaded the whole experience on her all at once like that and, whether or not it was there or she was just imagining it he really did seem like he needed someone to talk to and almost desperate for it really, when he was about done she would've reached out and put a hoof gently against his shoulder and leaned forward a bit, "Hey...' she said, not even responding to the bit abou them trying to feed her, "Are you gonna be okay?" she asked, genuinely concerned about what had just come from the pegasus. It was simple, straight forward but meant with the best of intentions. Everyone had rough times behind them no doubt but it was miserable to have to bottle everything up.

"Don't worry about me." she smiled, "I'm lucky enough, you and your sister eat well hmm? Sounds like you've got enough to take care for already." She wasn't trying to push him away but if he was that stressed out about things she certainly didn't want to become another burden on his shoulders.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:13 am

Spectre sighed, he had a thought that the question might come up. "Yes." He said flatly. After a minute or two he sighed again. "She's the first pony i've ever viewed as more than collateral. That may not sound like much, but with the way I was raised... It's a lot, to me at least if not anypony else." Spectre carried on looking ahead as he talked, though he was curious to hear Aquilinus' response to him.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:21 am

Sighing to himself, he was afraid the zebra would say that. Though a little surprised at why he only felt polite to give his reason why too. "It's almost the same story for me.. I've been on my own for as long as I can remember, any pony I met in the wastes usually tried to shoot first talk later. Not to mention the fact that she has brought up memories that I thought I would never get back..." Tking a deep breath to colect his thoughts about the matter he walked in silence for a few more minutes before he spoke back up. "You wont back down from her will you? And I wont back down. So can we agree to let her decide whom she would prefer and leave it at her decision?" Aquilinus had a heavy heart as he let those last words fall out of his mouth. If she chose Spect, he wouldn't know what he would do about his memories. Looking back up he kept pushing forward.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:24 am

Rookie felt a hoof on his shoulder and he was surprised. Most of the hardened ponies of the wasteland never really cared. Just suck it up and be nice and bottle it up. He tried to do that, but talking to Mare about it...she would just end up crying again. He was almost stunned from her compassion and he noticed that she didn't mention about the rations and kindly rejected. Rookie and Mare suffered a unique condition that's...kind of linked between them. Whenever they talk about the Stable they feel intense emotions, exactly what they felt in the Stable when they seen everything go down. It was odd to find a pony in the wasteland as kind as Sanura, but he supposed it was normal. Many kindhearted people come and go through Stableton. He looked at Sanura, his expression nearly looking like he was about to go in tears from what he felt that day.

But he didn't. The expression was slowly gone in a few seconds and replaced with a look of compassion. "....Thank you, Sanura." He hasn't had someone to talk to in a very long time. "Really, thank you. Its...nice to have somebody to lean on in the wasteland. Still though, if you need help..." After all this, he would like to meet the mare someday again. Maybe as better friends. But there's only so much you can bottle up in your heart until it eventually...breaks.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:30 am

Grins a bit, "Anytime." she said with a firm nod and then chuckled, "I'll make sure to come to you first though when I have a really big problem. something really overwhelming, just to make it awkward." she grinned a bit wider, tryin' to make him smile.. .if she smiles hard enough she can make hime smile too? "Can talk all ya like though, I'm sure we've got plenty of time to find the minefield unless it's right outside the town." she said as she withdrew the hoof and stood on all fours. "If we make enough maybe all of us can have one big dinner and have some drinks together hmm? No... well y'all can have some drinks, doesn't sit well with me." she cleared her throat.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:33 am

Spectre was suprised, he expected a little more agression from the zebra, maybe he had been wrong about him. "That sounds fair. I won't lie, had anything put us at odds before today I would probably have tried to kill you... But... I just don't feel that way anymore. So no matter who she chooses, if either of us... Look maybe no matter what happens we can try and help get your memories back, Sanura seems like she would be of more help, but i'll do all I can, It doesn't seem right for you to not know your past." Spectre kept his eyes forward the whole time, just focusing on where he was going.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:36 am

"Yeah, next time just lay it on me. I- st- Just...thank you so much. One small thing can make such a big difference." Rookie said, and looked at her. "Yeah, if we catch enough. We may not have the best of the best, but trust me, we can all improvise from what I've seen. Also...here's a recommendation. I believe those two striking zebra's out there are slowly falling in love with you. Be sure to come back here if you start losing some of your memory due to a bad night. I can certainly use the surprise!" He said with a coy tone and started laughing. "Trust me, though, if you need any help in the future come back here. Me and my sis can help you out. Spread the word to the others. Don't want you to die out there on my lead." He had a serious tone this time. "...Also, be sure to pick the one you are in love with. Like, really in love with. It'll take some time, but it will come to you."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:39 am

Smiling at the civility coming from the other pony, "Sounds lie a plan, now let's get this girl back to the house eh?" Smiling at the prospect of getting his memory back. Just before they got to the house Aqui turned to Spect, "Hey... thanks for helping me by the way."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 am

Sanura thought for a moment there she was gonna have to crawl into a hole, who said anything about love? Had things been just... "We-" she stopped and huffed, that color rising in her cheeks as she lifted her chin up some,I'll come back for help." she nodded, "If I can of course, besides, who knows what's going to happen after all of this so let's just hope for the best and say neither of us will need it, better to come together for celebration right?" she grinned wide and then that color deepened more as he revisited the subject of the other two zebras, "I-it's - We all just met!" she protested and looked over her back to make sure they were the only two there, "There's no way I could make something like that right now..." she rubbed the back of her head with a hoof and planted her backside on the ground again, "Besides, what if something crazy happened and they turned out to be slavers." she nodded firmly, "Then I'd just be in a bad place and there would be nothing I could do!" taking things way out of place
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 am

"Hey, hey, hey. They are not slavers. If i seen a slaver i would probably kill him on sight. I do the same for Raiders too. They are not slavers or raiders. They aren't sucking up to you either. Come on. Love at first sight is always a classic." He said, and noticed the rising cherry color to her cheeks. He simply smiled, a benevolent one. "Besides, even if they were, i would probably figure out sooner then you think and be the superhero of the day!" He said, laughing at the end of his sentence. "Maybe you'll warm up to the idea in the future. 'Sides, you have friends now. Friends will know you have gone."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:48 am

Spectre looked at Aquilinus this time, and gave a nod. "Not a problem, you seem like the sort I can trust... Though I don't really know what that sort is, I never really trusted anyone before. But today seems to be a day for new things." As they returned to the other two Spectre couldn't help but smile. "Look what we found." He said, motioning to the pony they were carrying.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:52 am

She snickered and shook her head, "Stahp." she said and lifted a hoof to push at his hsoulder before letting it fall again, "I'm just kiddin', you know.. be a lot less likely to go out and help a bunch of slavers pick up mines. Cause then I'm likely just to end up stepping on it later and I like my hooves, at least for the most part." she said and looked down at one, "Yeah I think they're nice." she giggled softly before looking up at him, "Let's just let that go though." as she looked to the side, "If it happens it happens but until then -" she whipped around all of the sudden as the zebras returned, "H-hey! looks like... you kidnapped a unicorn." she teased the zebras. "You two know that's generally a bad thing to do right?"
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 am

Rookie had a goofy smile on his face. "Well, all im sayin'. The thing is...i used to be in love. Trust me, it'll happen-" Hearing familiar voices and the sounds of hooves, he got out of his chair that he was sitting in. Rookie turned to the collapsed familiar pony being carried. "Well, that's just great. We may have to carry her all the way. But still, we can do something. Who's the strongest one here- Nevermind. Just set her down for now. Im sure she'll be fine. Ill carry her on my back along most of the way." He looked outside behind the Zebras. "Its getting evening. We may have to camp along the way. I have a tent pack in the back of the home. Can you all carry your own weight?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:59 am

As Aqui set down the unicorn he looked up to the sky, "I should be able to carry my own weight." He looked back down first to the unconscious unicorn then to the Pegasus saying he was going to carry her. "You sure you can carry her? She is pretty heavy.." He sat down on the porch, "So when do we head out?"
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 am

"Trust me, i can carry a mare. Carried one before." He said and got the mare off the zebra. He had to admit, she was incredibly heavy. He wondered if she raised pig farms. He shrugged the thought off. He jumped up and down, testing his strength. He flapped his wings to go up a bit. "Alright, yeah, i can fly while having this mare on my back. Sure she'll be a wonderful asset to the team. Not trying to judge of course, just sayin'." Rookie put the mare on a nearby couch. "Ill get the tents." Rookie headed into the backroom of his house, allowing the two to talk for a small bit.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 am

Sanura huffs, "Well I thought it was a funny joke... She didn't get clobbered did she?" she said as she trotted actually out of the shack now that it looked as though they were about to head out, "Oh hey, when we get there I can carry everyone's extra stuff if you want, might be easier to search for mines or... something." she called back into the shack, "Also if she's out cold do you think she'd get mad if we drew on'er a little bit?" she grinned, peaking back into the door, "Give'er little glasses or something?" she giggled.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:20 am

Looking at the sleeping unicorn, he couldn't help but smile at what Sanura said about drawing on her. "I don't think she would mind too terribly.." He looked back at Sanu, smiled at her as he walked beck over to her. "So what did you and Rookie talk about while we were away?" Teasing her a bit by poking her sides.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:27 am

Sanura laughs, "We could do it with just a bit of water and some dirt so she won't get too mad too." she noddled and then that color returned to her cheeks as she was poked and teased, "W-we talked about some things, like... you know his sister and his garden and being friends and..." she laughed, "There was a bit of mention about things and stuff and you know it's going to be a very long walk to the mines probably! Maybe..."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:30 am

Looking at the mare, he could tell she was skirting a subject. "Things and stuff??" He inquired as he stepped closer to her, curious at what she was hiding. "What kind of things and stuff did you talk about?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:35 am

Sanura took a step backward as he stepped closer and looked away, "Oh you know, things and stuff, just like I said." she nodded firmly, "Just how good it was to meet people that weren't trying to kill everyone... .well for the most part." She cleared her throat, "SO!" she said and spun around to face him again, "What did you and Spectre talk about?" Turn about!
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 am

Looking her dead in the eye "We talked about you." He figured his blunt approach would more then likely get a more honest answer from her. Watching her reaction from his answer.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 am

There was that color in her face again, "T-that's nice." she said and then kinda just... she wasn't sure what to say. "You know this whole mine thing is a really good way to kill time and get lots of caps!" she said almost too loudly, "Great opportunity for lots of things and hopefully no fighting!"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 am

Smirking at her blushing, he decided to change subjects before she fainted or worse. "Yea, should be an easy enough job to do. Nice simple and should have no fights in it." He took a step closer to her as he sat down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:19 am