Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 7 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:53 am

Sanura nodded some and plopped her backside down again as well, trying to calm herself some as she sighed, "I hope it is." she said, "You know I really do. Cause Until I get some caps Doctor Cross didn't havem uch to leave me so..." she looked back at her saddle bags, "Well.. Let's just not talk about that... anyways." she looked over, "What happened after you woke up?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 7 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 am

Looking at her as she explained her situation, he tried to think back to when he woke up... "Well the first thing I did was try to figure out where I was, after that I just started to walk. Couldn't tell you where exactly, just whatever way felt right. Was probably wandering for maybe 6 months on my own?" He pondered as he scratched his chin in thought. "Yea 6 months. Not much to say about the trip, saw a few killer robots, couple raiders and slavers, even met my pet hawk out in the wastes. He should be coming back some time soon."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:04 am

Sanura nods some, "doesn't sound too bad." she chuckled softly and looked out, "You know it sounds like ap retty good start actually, from nothing to surviving and even having a friend to keep ya company." she looked over toward Aquilinus, "Might be a good place to stay really." she nudged, "Don't really know how much else I could tell you about anything though, If you're who I think you are I don't think we got to know each other for too long, cause unless you got that pipbuck when you were just a tiny thing..." she prodded at the thing with a hoof.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:13 am

Looking at the Pipbuck on his leg, "He.. I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to.." He looked back at her with compassion in his eyes. Glancing at the sky he spotted his hawk start to fly circles over them. "Well look who decided to come home." He watched as the hawk circled lower and landed on his shoulder, "Well it's good to see you too!"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:17 am

Sanura looked up as he called out the approach of the hawk and winced just a bit as the thing flew close, as if worried it might collide with her and then chuckled, "Sure he's not actually just waitin' on you to drop over for a nice healthy meal?" she teased, "What's his name?
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:21 am

Looking at the hawk he smiled. "Buzzards are the ones that wait for meals, this guy would have killed my long ago if he wanted me dead. As for a name? I haven't really named him, he kinda just shows up when he gets tired of flying, sorta follows me around I guess." He pulls out a piece of food and hold it up for the bird to eat. "You think he needs a name?" Looking towards the mare.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:24 am

Sanura nods, "Probably, I mean you can't just go out into a field looking for him and go, 'Hey bird!'" she snickered some, "Plus doesn't that make it a bit more personal when you have a name for creatures that yuo're friends with?" she asked before looking out again. "Besides, maybe he'd like a name from you since he can't tell you his own." she nodded firmly.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:21 am

Spectre sat and listened to the conversation after they had returned, curious as to what Sanura was avoiding, but he decided to leave it, as pushing was just going to cause problems. He couldn't help but chuckle when Aquilinus was so blunt about what they had talked about. When the hawk came to Aquilinus he looked at the bird, unable to help thinking about how similar they were to each other. Bird of prey... You stalk your targets... Track them until the time is right, kill them one at a time... All to survive... We aren't so different. "Indeed a name would be useful, it's like if you referred to me as 'zebra,' Kinda just..." Spectre trailed off as he remembered just how often he used to be referred to as 'zebra' and not by his name. "Yeah... He needs a name. Where did you find him anyway?"
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 am

Rookie came back through the door, carrying three tent bags with other amenities. He caught the look of the bird of Aquilnus's shoulder. He'd have to ask later where he got it. Rook sat on his flank and dropped the three. "Three tents. Ill carry the mare." He said non-nonchalantly. "I believe at the end of the road where the mines stop, there's a safehouse. These tent bags come with some small supplies such as water. I don't have anymore tents so someone is going to have to pair up with another to share a tent if things go wrong." He said, and walked to the couch, and put her on his back. "Hard to do this enough." He said with some difficulty, testing out his wings by flapping them and going up a bit, then landing on the ground. "You guys ready?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 am

Looking around the group of ponies, he looked over the the hawk. "You're right, he should have a name. As for where I found him, surprisingly enough he found me. One day when I was wandering the wastes he just flew down and landed on me, one day after another her came back and now he's just here every day." Smiling slightly as he remembered that day, he turned to Rookie "I'm ready to go." He bent over and grabbed one of the tents and he threw it on his back and got it settled in place. Taking one last look at his hawk, "Hmmmm what should I name you? Oh!! I know how about Nocona, would you like that?" Watching as the bird gave what he thought was a nod of approval, he smiled and turned to the group "Allow me to re-introduce you to Nocona." He felt pleased with his name of choice.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Sanura was certainly pleased that she didn't have to continue the bit about what had been said, she just didn't want to have to say anything about it simply because it would've been much easier not to, in any case, she looked over to Spectre as he agreed with her on the naming of the hawk and then to Rookie as he mentioned the tents and she rose to all fours, going to float one of the bundles of cloth and supplies over to herself and strap it down to her saddlebags with the same rope that seemed to be holding her worn shotgun in place. "Well if there's three isn't there gonna have to be at least two pairs? There's five of us after all." she nodded firmly.

Her attention shifting over toward the hawk as he received his name and she'd give a little grin, "Hello Nocona!" she chimed, "Make sure to keep us out of trouble hmm?" she said with a firm nod before trotting up beside Rookie, "Ready whenever you are, Rookie."
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 pm

She had sat there at the door for who knows how long until she had passed out from boredom. Upon awaking she came to see the zebra talking to a bird, where the bird had come from left her puzzled but she decided to ask nothing against it.

She sighed and removed herself from Rookie's back still sporting the same things she had as before. She glanced the group, the Pegasus, two zebras and the other unicorn. She stopped looking over to Rookie who she assumed was the leader sense he organized everything. "Don't know how you guy didn't wake me up, but wow... It not nice to drag a mare in her sleep."

Last edited by Reflected Failure on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Sanura looked over toward Reflected and offered a wave of her hoof, "Welcome back to the land of the living!" she chimed out and then lowered her head a bit, "See, I tried to tell them that was kidnapping but nopony listened to me." she sighed softly, letting her head all out hang before looking back up, "But we're about ready to go if you are hmm? Everypony's agreed to be friendly too."
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:01 pm

"Yeah we can leave, the shop was... something, I don't remember.." She took a deep breath then stretched out her front hooves. "And technically not kidnapping more like... Mare napping, in more then one way." She gave a soft smile to the other unicorn. The only thing here that wouldn't rape her.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Looking at the waking Unicorn, "I told you to come with me when I left the store didn't I?" shaking his head as he sighed, "At least this makes the trip easier. Oh you haven't met Nocona have you? She is my pet hawk, met her out in the wastes one day and she has followed me ever since. Just named her actually." He smiled at his hawk, the name he had picked felt right for her.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Sanura snickers and nods, "Some kind of napping, I'm Sanura by the way, the one that was over in the corner coughing up some apple skin while everyone came in." she cleared her throat, "Cause... you know that's what some ponies do." she narrowed her eyes a little bit and then clopped her front hooves a few times, "Rookies says there's only three tents." she pointed out,"If we have to stop you wanna share?" taking care of that problem hopefully!
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Nodding in agreement, "You two should share a tent and me and Spectre can share one too. So now that we got sleeping arrangements in order we should be ready to head out eh?" Looking towards the other 2 as he got his tent settled on his back.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Rookie seen the mare wake up and simply didn't care. She started walking on her own enough. Each tent would have the option of holding two ponies, apparently Rookie is with Sanura, or he thought he was, and the mare is going to have a tent of her own. All organized, unless they want to change it. He may have been confused because he doesn't track the conversations as well as most. Rookie, content, picked up a tent pack. Then he began sorting out the whole organizing and seen that the two mares were going to be in a tent and the two zebras were going to be in the other. Then seen that he was going to be alone. That...kind of sucked considering. "Okay, lets head out." He said, and walked out the door, heading to the Stabletons gates.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Looking at Rookie Aqui couldn't help but chuckle a little, "Rookie, you have your own tent and Reflected and Sanura will be in a tent while me and Spectre share the last one." Following behind the Pegasus he started to walk towards the town gates with him. "Lets get his show on the road!"
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:42 pm

"Well sure, I don't own a tent... I don't own anything except this thing attached to my hip and the clothing on my back, so sure. I'm Reflected F-- Uh... Just called me Reflected?" She smiled following behind Rookie to the gates. Why waist more time then she already had. She felt a little sick to her stomach traveling with more stallions then mares. Hell traveling a group at all always seemed to bring bad luck, more so to them then to herself. She would just have to make this as quick as possible.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Sanura grinned, "Good good." she said and then nodded, "Yup let's get going before things get too dark." she said as she shifted the tent on her back with that pale pink glow to a more comfortable position and then turned toward the road, pointing dramatically forward with a hoof as she lifted her chin up, "Onward! Let us go forth to the field of highly explosive metal circles hidden and possibly buried for the travel weary pony to find unwittingly!" she said and started trotting forward, hopefully not to be trotting off in the wrong direction.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Spectre sat in silence as the group discussed sleeping arrangements, Spectre listened as the decision came that he would be sharing with his fellow Zebra. "If it's all ok with you I would prefer to sleep outside. The thought of sleeping in such a small space brings back... Bad memories... Not to mention you will need somepony to keep watch while we camp, for which I volunteer myself." He started to make his way out the town with the others as he talked. He really didn't like the idea of sleeping in one of those tents...
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Looking at the other zebra, "I think I'll join you, Sanura you can take my tent and sleep in it. I've been outside enough to to not mind, I'll take first watch Spectre." He turned to Sanura to make sure she heard what he had said. Smiling slightly he walked forward with the group making sure not to drop his load.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Sanura dipped her head slightly to Aquilines. "Sure, we can do that, then we can all have our own personal spaces." she noddled and looked over toward them, "You two make sure you get enough sleep though... doesn't help to have someone hazed stepping around in a mine field hmm? And I don't have anything on me to keep ponies awake right now." she shrugged, "Sure we shouldn't leave a tent open for you two? Or... Aqui since you don't wanna feel all caged up Spectre?"
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:05 pm

"If you do that there will be an empty tent." She turned to look at the Zebras. They always were the 'If I can get attacked, I will' type. Of course she didn't know them, but every Zebra she met before these were also like that. Actually now that she was thinking about it she only ever seen Zebra in groups of two and the last two were a couple. Maybe they were gay...? She shook her head slowly and looked ahead trying to not think about the two gay Zebras.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:54 am