Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:49 am

"Yeah it hurt." There was a scar, a small indented look gash on the side of the horn that never fully healed and never would. "But it also saved my life, the bullet ricocheted off my horn into the chest of a different guard, after that my right eye went blind for about three days. Don't know why and as a side note... Don't even get shot in the horn, it turns the edges of your vision white, I was running on adrenaline and flank pain alone at that point." She offered the pillow then her head giving a small tilt. "You can use it, if you want, but if you do, I'm probably going to use you as a pillow." She teased, even if she was serious about it she didn't have to look it.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:56 am

Sanura scrunched her face up some and shook her head yet again, "I don't ever intend to get shot in the horn if I can help it." she said and then took another look at it, "Doesn't look like it ever healed right at all... ever had someone take a look at it? Might get worse one day and cause the rest of it to splinter or crack...? Might get shot again and just shatter." she said and then flushed a bit but shrugged at the last bit, "I wouldn't mind so much, I tend to roll around some when I sleep though and I'm a bit Bony. Pilow might be more comfortable for ya." she poked at her own shoulder this time, indeed she was a bit underfed.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:05 am

"Yeah that leads further down my story, you seem to know all the questions to ask. When I escaped I passed out, when I finally came two I was with a small caravan group. Originally there were six not including myself but their numbers dropped to four including myself." She shrugged setting the pillow down then patting the spot for her to lay. "I don't mind if you move around. Which... ironically leads even further into my tale of 'woe is me'." She did a quotation action with her hooves as she said the last three words. She was leaving out a lot, but the general idea was still there, it's what she told most people until the details were necessary or requested.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 am

Rookie listened to the conversation for a while, then once there was a break he admitted that he had to go take the watch for Spectre. Rookie concealed himself near Spectre. "Okay, so you've had your time. Want to head to camp? I can take this watch." He said, offering the option up for the zebra.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:13 am

Sanura was certainly not one to skip over things if she could help it and since things seemed to be private enough that she wouldn't feel awkward asking about it, after all someone seems to be either asleep or heading out of the little cave she'd go on with it. "Woe is me?" she asked and moved to lay down in the offered spot, scooting about for am oment to get comfortable on her side as she closed her aqua eyes and settled her head on that pillow, even lifting one of her forelegs under the pillow and her head. "Been left behind by somepony?" she asked softly.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 am

"Nah... again with the close questions..." She layed her head down on the mares side just above her hip being careful as to not hurt her, then settled in behind her. "I left everyone behind, stuff happened to the Caravan and I was in a fort full of nothing but mares... Sounds like paradise to any stallion, but to us the houses were tiny, the place was small and crowded, so I have plenty of times where I would wake up with my snout in between somepony's back legs. I didn't even mind really, most of the mares were nice, but like I said everyone stick around with for too long dies, so I left as soon as I could." She let her eyes fall shut and leaned her head sideways a little rubbing her cheek against the other soft coat. "And well... here I am.." She managed to mutter.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 am

Sanura was certainly glad that they weren't looking at each other as more color creeped into her face with the mention of how reflected had woken up so many times with... well yeah, her torn ear flicking as she shifted some, "So you left that whole situation... just because you were worried about getting everyone killed?" she asked, "I don't mean this in... a bad way but do you leave everyone that you're with or close to or friends with because you think they're going to die just because of you?" she lifted her head, even though it hadn't completely drained of that color to look down toward Flec
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:36 am

She opened her eyes to gaze at the other Unicorn. "I've only done it once, because the previous three times provided the pattern." She turned her gaze to the mares damaged ear then looked away. "Everyone has wounds from this horrid land, some are just worse then others. When the wasteland targets someone to be lonely, they're lonely. When some targets to make others lonely they do. It's just how it works. Doesn't mean I like it, and if protecting those I love means avoiding them, then I will." She blink her expression was mostly blank and hint of amusement on her face but only around the snout.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:46 am

Sanura kinda half smiled at the other, she was sad to hear that she felt that way, as though she'd doomed herself to be alone because she believed that was the only thing that could be... "That just doesn't make any sense at all." she said and then shifted suddenly, scooting all the way around so that she was facing the other Unicorn this time and floating the pillow around with her, trying to slide it behind Reflected's head so that they could share it, giving a pleasant smile, "Let's just say the wasteland wanted to make you lonely... sounds like the wasteland is a jerk and you shouldn't let it bully you." she nodded firmly. Epic advice no? "Do you think if you stuck with the people here we'd all die?" she asked.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 am

She lifted to allow her to move then layed down upon the pillow. Her dark grey face now catching hints of her as the other laid her head upon the same pillow. "Well... We're a group of angsty whiny ponies who can't talk to each other for three minutes would a bad memory hitting us, we have a useless guard... That would be myself. A Careing medic... er, you. A sniper and an assassin. And to top it all of our mystery leader and we're about to walk into a mine field when none of us know a thing about mines." She blinked looked at the other mare for a second, just pausing trying to calculate why they were laying like this. In this way, she had thought this was just going to be 'cuddle to keep warm'. She then nodded only once, her eyes welling up with signs of tears which caused her face to flush even more. "If someone is going to die this time, it won't be one of my friends." She leaned forward just for a second and gave her a kiss on the end of her nose, then quickly rolled over and pulled some of the blanket up, burying her nose and the rest of her face in it.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 am

Sanura listened as she always did, she'd turned around this way to try and make a point, an impression almost really that she wasn't just saying things just to say things, she did care and it's what she did or at least tried to do when she had the chance. Though to be honest the more that Reflected explained about what they were doing really made Sanura kinda... not want to go into the mine field but they'd already commited to it and she was sure they could at least do something, right? And then came the little peck to her nose and that color quickly flooded her face again but all of the suddenly a flutter of blanket and the other mare had hidden herself. "O-oh-" she laughed nervously, "I-I doubt that you're useless, Reflected and even if none of us really knows what we're doing I'm sure we'll all make it out alive." she said, scooting a bit closer to press herself up against the other mare and lay a foreleg around her, comfort being the main intent. Yes, Sanura was capable of touching people without becoming entirely embarrassed it just wasn't often that she did so, "Worst case scenario." she whispered softly, "One of us loses a limb, we drag him or her back and put everything back together and -someone- wakes up in a very confused state on a bed and feeling much better." she said and then grinned, she couldn't help but to tease. "And if it's you then I get to show you that you won't get people killed by being close hmm?" prodding the other's side gently.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 am

She laughed slightly into the blanket. "Alright I'll accept that deal." She let her laughing slow until it was just a smile, this reminded her a lot of marefort, but it smelled better. "And if one limb has to survive it has to be this one..." She reached her own foreleg carefully down to rest upon the others. Then magicking the end of the opposite of the blanket she pulled it over them making a very thin sleeping bag. "And what do you mean wakes up feeling better?" She then squeeked at the poking, forcing her to roll back over to face the other mare so she could defend herself. "That's not fair, I'm ticklish-ish."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 am

Sanura grinned a bit wider as she got Reflected to laugh finally and then all of the sudden they were facing each other again, her ear flicked some and just a tinge of color, oh but that wasn't fair, now she had to be playful if the other was ticklish, especially now that they were all covered and she was at Sanura's mercy! "Well... you know, usually after you lose a leg or two it feels a lot better to have them back on right?" she said and then poked Flec's side again... and then again! "That's what doctor's do right?" prodprodprod, "Make people wake up feeling better and less dying-y?"
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:31 am

She could help but almost laugh at the prodding. "Yes, yes, I thought so anyway." Her magic grabbing to hoof to stop it. Her forelegs covering her blush as she spoke between giggles. "Alright." Pant pant. "Everyone will come back, please stop tickling me, it's not fair. I've been beaten and bruised and broken, that the one form of torture I have no resistance against. You win I give." She continue to smile, her gaze meeting that of the other mare. "I'll try my best."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:46 am

Sanura grinned oh so wide as the other conceded to try her best and most importantly that the tickling was working and she prodded a few more times just for good measure. "Just remember to come see me next time you get beaten and bruised." she said, holding that gaze as she kept her pleasant smile and even dared to lean in and nuzzled her, "Everything will get better." she said softly before pulling back, "Well... I'm sure most of the water will all still suck but everything else." she nodded firmly. One might note that the pale green unicorn mare was -warm-, feverish really in an almost too hot way.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:58 am

Reflect took a deep breath trying to stave off her blush, it just wouldn't seem to go away. "I believe you, never had someone tickle me into submission before, certainly something I'm going to need to watch out for and you know what, even if the water does suck, as long as I have friends I can take it." She nodded running her own hoof down the others side with increasing curiosity.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:07 am

Sanura giggled softly, "Well you'll have friends in Stableton... or where ever I go." she said, her own color flushing just a bit through her face as that hoof ran down her side and she'd squirm just a bit. "Just have to stick with it this time." Not quite letting herself get uncomfortable just yet as she wriggled to get a bit more comfortable and then smiled, "Feel better?" she asked softly.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:16 am

She let her eyes slowly fall shut again, cuddling up to the mare without trying to make her claustrophobic. "Much." She smiled and rested a hoof over her snout trying to hide her blush until it faded, or hoping to fall asleep. Which ever one happened she was alright with it. Even though she had sleep earlier, it didn't take long for it to come, just a few moments and she had fallen asleep under the stained blanket in a wanna be tent on a wanna be pillow next to a mare she didn't know.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 am

Sanura nodded and sighed softly, letting her own eyes close as she resigned to leave the conversation at that and just go to sleep next to the mare, snuggling up with the other mare ever so comfortably, it was nice just to sleep and be warm and safe both with and guarded by people she was sure she could consider her friends... with a full belly too. The night had a bit of a rough body but it had finished nice and smooth.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 am

When Rookie had come to take Spectres place the zebra had simply nodded, before standing up with a nasty amount of cracking as his joints moved again for the first time in two hours. Spectre winced at the pain in his muscles, he knew it couldn't be good for him to do that to himself, but a small amount of pain is nothing on staying alive. He made his way back inside the cave, grumbling quietly and limping slightly before throwing himself down near where the others had eaten. His body made a resounding thud as he hit the floor, and with a sigh he just lay there, not quite wanting to sleep yet. He didn't pay much attention to what was around, it hurt to move his neck anyway.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:05 am

Sanura jerked lightly when Spectre came into the cave and whimpered just a bit as she squirmed under the blankets as she cracked her aqua eyes open... she was so close to being just -dead- asleep and the resounding thump that reverberted in the cave made her stir back to life and just sit there, breathing almost a bit heavily beofre finally she squirmed, and squirmed and writhed, trying her best to shift and move out from under the blanket without waking up her bed buddy there until she could get up to all fours and slither out of the tent flap which was moved with the pale glow of her magic before wandering over toward where Spectre was and plopping herb ackside down infront of the coals of the fire, her eyes just barely open and blinking several times, "..." she didn't say anything though, brain all fuzzy after waking up.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:11 am

Being a light sleeper meant that it didn't take much to wake her. She scooted over just enough to give the other room to move, before watching her leave once she could get up. She stared at the opening of the tent for a moment, just watching before letting her eyes grow heavy again. The thump had woken her up but... But nothing there was a thump outside and the medic just walked out to investigate what if it's raiders and they killed the Zebra that was guarding the front. She lurched her head up her ears perking forward waiting for a sound but none came.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 am

Spectre twisted to look at who was making all the noise, and winced in pain again. Definately shouldn't do this... "I didn't mean to wake you Sanura." He said as she sat down near him. He shuffled about to face her, one of his legs cracking again, followed by some more grumbles of pain. "So what brings you out here this night?" He said light heartedly. He assumed that Sanura had heard him come in, and the question was rather pointless, so his tone made it obvious that he knew why, even though he was asking.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:23 am

Sanura didn't respond for some several seconds, didn't even look at him as she listened to him speak and grumble and the cracks in his joints... he did something wrong, surely. "A loud thump..." she said honestly and then pulled in another deep breath before she'd groan and lift herself back up and move closer to Spectre, not saying much of anything at all as she straddled his prone body, shortly after if he didn't stop her, he'd feel her front hooves land down heavy on his upper back and push forward toward his shoulders in an almost painful way to try and stretch out his spin and relieve some of the stiffness he felt. "And zebras who don't move." she said, "Do zebras not like to move, Spectre?" she asked and -ground- her hooves down into his back.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:28 am

Reflect let out a huge sigh of relief at the sound of the Zebra stallions name she didn't know at least he wasn't a raider... Yet. She sat there for a moment, looked down at the warm-ish bedding. She rolled it up to try and keep it's heat longer then set it in the spot where Sanura had just been sleeping. Upon that she stared at the spot trying to wake up to clear her thoughts before standing and walking to the edge of the tent. "What happened? I thought I heard something heavy hit the ground." Her eyes widened as she saw the Sanura sitting over the shadowy figure that was the zebra, the dull embers playing tricks on her eyes causing the seen to look more sexual then probably intended. "Oh dear Luna I'm so sorry!!" She said rushing back into the tent closing the flap to give them what she thought was privacy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:00 pm