Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 12 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 am

Spectre was confused, he didn't really know what Sanura was doing, just that if it was anypony else they would probably have a knife in their chest by now. He felt Sanuras hooves on his back, rather painfully. But at least guessed she was trying to help him. And though it hurt he did slowly start to feel less stiff in his back. "I don't know about other Zebras, I assume they move as much as anypony else. Me? When i'm keeping watch, I don't move, moving gets you seen... Not moving also gets me like this... It's a harsh trade." He let out a grunt of pain as she ground her hooves into his back, before looking round at the sound of Reflect, ignoring the pain in his neck, though he only saw the tent flaps moving. "Why do I think she got the wrong idea of what's going on here?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 12 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:43 am

Sanura spared no kind of mercy to the Zebra as she put the full, although light, weight of her body into the near back breaking massage. She didn't want to be stuck doing it for a long time right after she'd woken up, "You need to move at least a little bit... lay down and wiggle your hooves if you have to or rol lover o-" and then she heard Reflected's voice rise up through the cave right as Sanura's upper body went down toward Spectre's neck whilst she pushed down hard on the base of the zebra's neck and lifted her haunches up at the same time, grunting even... "W-wait!" she called out suddenly as thatp ale green face turned almost beet red, "R-reflected! Ntohing's happening! I was j-just pushing out the tension!" she called out desperately.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 am

So there she sat, front hooves pulled up to her chest, sitting on her rump staring at the tent flap. She turn slightly back at her blanket, the only thing could she had to offer. But it made so much sense now Sanura was Straight. Though how any mare could like a stallion was beyond her she was and that stallion had something that she wouldn't ever have nor would be able to ever give. Oh god what if that heavy thing was... THAT

She slowly turned as if making the slightest noise would bother them, then undid her blanket and wrapped herself in it, curling up into a ball on her pillow as best as she could. She didn't understand anyone in this group. The mare was straight which is weird, the Zebra is at least bi and cheating on his Zebra partner with only other mare.

She took a deep breath, she could just throw it all away, maybe it was just a misunderstanding if it wasn't, she was running away. Her ears perked up and she waited, listening.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:01 am

Spectre sighed, it seemed that everything he did caused problems, it reminded him why he usually worked alone, but he also liked being with others, he was at a loss in what to do, he couldn't exactly go to Reflected himself, she hated stallions, so he guessed Sanura would go talk to her. So with another sigh he just dropped his head onto the ground, a little harder than he had intended. he looked at what was left of the campfire, which was little more than embers, though he had to look away before long as they threatened to bring on more bad memories. Can I look at anything without being reminded of my past?
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:09 am

Sanura sighed softly as she got no response from the other... guilt, fr one reason or another, she should've just stayed under the blankets, in fact she really felt just miserable about it. She sighed softly and turned back to Spectre and pressed her hooves up into his neck now that his chin had clacked against the cave floor. "I'll finish this up later, she said softly to him as she worked her hooves up the strong muscles in the zebra's neck, alternating, trying to crack out any stiffness in the vertebrae there. Speaking the next part softly as she leaned down, "Sorry... Didn't know that she was awake and.... would see things like this." she said while moving him in such a manner that she might be trying to break his neck.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:17 am

She breathed quietly listening to the two. Waiting for one of the two-- What...? Maybe I'm just over reacting, yeah get up, get your timid but over there and see whats going on, but what if they're really doin' it... You can't just walk over to that and be like 'just checking' then walk away. But what if you're just being a paranoid Idiot. There's only one way to find out and that's to go look again. Wait what if I just peak through the flap their bodily actions should explain everything.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 am

Spectre was grateful for Sanuras help, though he still didn't really know what she was doing, he guessed it was something to do with her medical training, whatever it was it certainly beat walking off the stiffness like he normally did. Though when it felt as though she was trying to break his neck instinct almost took over, he had begun to move for his knife before he caught himself. Some things aren't going to change. He thought as he relaxed again. "Don't worry about it, she just got the wrong idea, i'm sure she will realise that too soon enough."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:31 am

Sanura had no idea that he was going for his knife as she twisted his neck this way and that and worked through the muzzles, he probably could've drawn and struck her before she knew what was going on in truth, but once she was done she'd hop off and nod, "Maybe... just want everyone to be comfortable is all" she said said, scooting off to his side, supposed she should find out as she turned to face the tent, "Reflected!" she called out in a loud whisper, trotting back over toward the tent and, unless stopped by either the zebra or the other unicorn, nuzzling open the tent flap, "Ya comin' out or are ya gonna stay in?" she asked, "Was just tryin' to help him with his stiffness is all... Apparently Zebras don't move."
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:36 am

Her nose met the other mares just as she was about peak through the crack. "Stiffness...? What... that's a... back or chest-" She paused opening the tint. "...or something..." Right she ask tilting her head trying not to assume the worst. "I'm staying in. Going to just uh... go back to bed. She shuffled backward re-adjusting the blanket then set herself down upon it her head now resting on the wanna be pillow, her facial expression never changing from a sort of mix of silent shock, fear, and confusion.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:45 am

Spectre got up and shook himself, a small cloud of dust falling off him. He realised then that Sanura was probably covered in dust too, and wondered if she would even realise. "It was my spine and neck Reflected, lying perfectly still for several hours tends to have a bad effect. You got the wrong idea with what you saw." Spectre moved out of his little dust cloud and stretched his neck and back, it was certainly a hell of a lot better. "Thank you Sanura, for... Whatever it was you were actually doing there." He didn't even know exactly what he was thanking her for, but it had helped which was good enough for him.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:51 am

Sanura acked as she bumped into Flec's nose and laughed a bit, blushing even for just a second before she looked in and nodded in agreement, "He's right, I was just helping him out is all, he was our lookout after all you know." she grinned at the other mare, "Just looking out for everyone." she said, and she was indeed dusty from her underbelly to the insides of her legs after having straddled the dirty zebra. "If you're goin' to sleep though save some room on the pillow for me hmm?" she noddled, still rather close to Flec, "I'll come back and we can be warm in a few okay?"
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 am

She smiled nervously up at the mare. "Your dust trail contradicts your attitude but I will. Maybe next time I'll just stop and stare..." She nodded into the pillow before sliding over a a bit. She then pulled the blanket over herself making a sort of Reflect blanket taco, allowing her to have the open end of the blanket for quick escapes if needed.

Told you to just go look...
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 am

Spectre had begun shaking himself, rather violently, he was trying to get as much of the dust off as he could, but would remain as an off-white and black zebra until they could find some kind of water source. After giving up and guessing he wasn't going to get any more dust off himself he trotted over and sat back by the campfire remnants. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "I guess we need to warn the others if your going to do something like that again... That seemed to get out of hand quickly." He sat facing Sanura, both because he was talking to her, and because it was away from the smouldering wood.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:14 am

Sanura frowned a bit at that, she didn't do anything wrong did she? She shook her head, no she didn't. If it had been flec or Rookie or Aqui in the same position she would've done something similar. "I was just trying to help, Reflected... we weren't doing anything." she said and then sighed, "That's what I'm here for." she said softly and then withdrew from the tent before turning to make her way back toward Spectre as he shook himself off and started speaking.

"We've all got our issues, Spectre, she's no different from the rest of us." she said and settled down next to him, laying down fully with her chin on her hooves, "Now I just feel kinda bad." she laughed softly before shaking her head. "Are you feelin' okay? I can do a bit more if you'd like." she said and looked over at the Zebra.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 am

Spectre layed down, he would probably have to sleep soon, but not yet at least. "You don't need to feel bad Sanura, it was just a misunderstanding, it happens to all of us." He flexed his neck, the stiffness all but gone. "It's fine, you don't need to do any more. I really do appreciate it though, would have taken days to walk that stiffness of otherwise." Spectre smiled and motioned with a hoof. "Oh and... Sorry for all the dust, guess we'll both be looking for somewhere to wash off eh?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 pm

As Aqui got up he turned to look towards the mouth of the cave, spotting the first signs of daylight. He wasn't sure of just how long it had been but surely it must have been his time to take watch. Glancing at Nocona he smiled as she was sound asleep still, stretching out his legs one last time he walked out of the tent and towards the mouth of the cave. As he got closer he started to crawl over to Rookie, "Hey go get some sleep, it's my turn to take watch." Not wanting to roll around in the dirt like the other zebra, Aquilinus would rather rely on his own eyes to spot any enemies before they saw them. Taking one last glance in the cave he smiled looking at Sanura, she had helped him so much in such a little time. How was he ever going to repay her?
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Rookie was filled with dirt. He was watching all night and he had the privilege to think for a while without interruption. Aquilinus walked over to him saying that he should get some sleep. He happily applied, getting up and hearing some resounding cracks since he barely moved position last night. Every time he moved he felt like lead was in his blood. He wanted to simply go to sleep and be in some peaceful dreams. "We are moving out later, Aquilinus." He said to the zebra, and he walked inside getting near the campfire and warming it up. Then he got closer and took a nice little nap.

When he woke up he jolted up, his body not quite awake yet. He watched his dad dying through a dream again. He put a hoof to his head, as if it would help, but it didn't. A blaring headache went through his mind and Rookie started taking own his tent that he didn't use. He was tired, but they needed to get moving. He had a feeling today will be the day when they reach the Minefield.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Nodding to the pegasus that he understood his message. Aquilinus looked out over the land making sure no one was out there. Happy that they were still alone he stood up confidant that there shouldn't be much trouble at this hour. If they were going to be attacked it would have been while everyone was asleep. Using his time alone he tried to speak some more latin, but it seemed the harder he tried to more it seemed like a dream. Finally giving up he kicked the wall next to him and resided to look out over the land for anything.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Sanura giggled softly and nodded some, "Probably, though I doubt we're going to find a river running through the mine field so we'll probably just have to wait until we get back into town hmm?" she shrugged, "Until they we can just start working on our outland raider disguises." she nudges at him with an elbow, her eyes weren't holding open very well at all though and shortly after she settled down shej ust went quiet... still... and then jerked back to life, "O-okay maybe I'm a bit to tired to be out here." she said with a soft whimper and pushed herself back up to all fours, "I'll catch ya in the morning, Spectre, sleep well." she said and reached over to pat his shoulder with her hoof before heading back into the tent where Reflected was to slip under the blanket as quietly as she could, trying to avoid waking the other mare up as she snuggled in close once more. Hoping that she wasn't so upset earlier that everything would be just flat awkward now. She didn't think about it long though, soon she was just dead asleep.

Activity in the camp though, she was really going to have to learn how to sleep heavier if she was going to do things like this on a regular basis... Her ears flickering as she got up, absolutely positive that it was still too early to be awake as she slipped out from beneath the blanket, the pale glow of her horn dimmly lighting the inside of the tent as she adjusted the blankets atop Flec before she'd half clumsily plod her way out of the tent. "Pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be one of the ones that was gonna be tired this morning..." she grumbled to herself and tried to shake her head to wake up some, trying to figure out what time it was by the light pouring into the cave.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:10 pm

As he stood watch at the mouth of the cave Aquilinus could hear the fist sounds of life coming from the cave as they began to take down one of the tents. He looked into the cave and gave a few chirps letting Nocona know it was morning and she could go hunt, the lack of light made it so she couldn't tell when it was time. They had run into the same problem before when he had decided to sleep in a cave a few nights. He smiled as he heard her start to flap her way out of the cave and fly up into the sky to go find her food. Today would be more for the exercise though seeing as she ate like a pig the night before. He looked back out over the wastes to find anything, he thought he saw something but it turned out the just be a Rad Scorpion off in the distance.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Sanura sighed softly as she looked over to see Rookie packing up his tent but no sign of Aquilinus. "I'll go get him." She mumbled vaguely to Rookie and trotted out toward the mouth of the cave and lifted her chin up some as she looked around him to try find the Zebra, "Aquilinus!" she called out, "Think we're about to move out soon-ish, where ya at?" she called out to him and rubbed her eye with a hoof again, still a bit dirty and dusty from the night before.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Turning to see the unicorn calling out for him, looking sleepy as can be. "You don't have to shout Sanura, I'm still here watching to the cave, and thanks for letting me know, I'll be in shortly to pack in my tent." Smiling at her, he watched as she tried to wake up more. "Hey, thanks again for last night. If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future just let me know okay?" Offering all he could to thank her for what she had done the night before. Sighing he looked back out over the wastes one more time before he stretched his legs to make sure they didn't get stiff.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Sanura jerked to find him a closer than she thought and shook her head again, "Don't worry about it." she said and smiled to the Zebra, "Just tryin' to help hmm? You get enough sleep?" she asked as she plopped down and rubbed her eyes again. "Cause I'm not entirely sure I got enough but I think we should be okay, after all I'm not the one that'll be up front. "she teased and grinned at him before clopping a hoof on the ground, "C'mon, let's head back inside hmm? Hopefully everyone's already moving at least a bit.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Smiling at the unicorn he looked back out over the wastes. "Yea it seems like we should be good anyone far enough away that I can't see them yet won't be able to get to us before we head out." He turned to head back in with the mare, still smiling as she rubbed her eyes. "Well you be sure to get plenty of sleep on our way back to town okay?" Pushing her with his head to make sure she was listening to him.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Sanura huffs as she's pushed, stumbling a step or two before she'd catch her balance and push back with her own head, "That means we're gonna make a stretcher so that I can sleep the whole walk back right?" she chuckled softly, continuing her slow trot into the cave as her pale pink aura enveloped that horn of hers along with bits of the third tent to start taking it apart. "Have to make sure you walk nice and smooth if so."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:19 am