Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 13 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Laughing at her joke "I guess I will wont I? Altough I may need you to make sure my limbs are working after the mines so I can walk smooth." He started to help pack up his tent as he watched Sanura work her magic. Admiring the fine detail unicorns could afford to pay with magic made it seem no wonder Pipbucks were made by them.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 13 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Sanura plucked out the stakes and let the ropes untie, folding the cloth of the tent up and wrapping it around the posts that made up the frame of the tent and then sealing that with the ropes, slipping the stakes inside and then moving it over into the pile, "I -think- Reflected might still be asleep." she said with a yawn before plopping her tail end down, "Wait until we have to before we wake her up."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Sitting next to the mare "Yea she seemed a little shook up from what I could tell. You know any reason why that might be?" looking out of the corner of his eye towards Sanura to check for any form of a response from her. Aquilinus could tell Reflected was upset over something last night, just not what.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Sanura shrugged slightly, "She's been through things like we all have." she said before looking to him and givin' a smile, "Just be patient and everything will be okay." she said softly, trying to keep things out of ear shot of the others. "So did you get any sleep at all last night, Aqui?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Sighing a bit, "Yea I got some sleep, though not a lot, I kept trying to speak latin... Failed horribly at it." Chuckling at his own failure. "But I guess if speaking latin was that easy, we all would be able to speak it right?" Looking around the camp he took a deep breath and rested his head on the mares shoulder, mumbling to himself, "wish this didn't have to end."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Sanura erked as he laid his shoulder down on her and she'd laugh a bit nervously, patting his foreleg with her hoof lightly before looking back toward the folded up tents, "W-well it's not like everyone's going to die or anything today... just get the mines and then head back to stableton, maybe see if there's a place to live." she nodded firmly, "Or... whatever." she looked back to him.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Rookie, finished, walked over to Sanura and Aquilinus. "Everything going well over here? Are you ready to head out?" He said, curious. He tone wasn't of impatience, either. Just plain curiosity.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Looking up towards Rookie, "Ready to go when you are Rookie." Glancing over at Sanura and speaking just loud enough for only the two of them to hear "That's not what I meant." Speaking up so more could hear him, "but yea a house would be nice to find when we get back into town. A place to feel safe and get a decent meal with a warm bed. Would you want to get the same house as me or would we be looking for our own houses?" Curiously tilting his head to look at Sanura for her answer.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Spectre had watched as Sanura had gone off to sleep, after she was back in her tent Spectre got up and moved over to one side of the cave, having his back to a wall as he layed back down, he didn't want anypony appearing behind him in the night. Though he soon found that he wasn't able to get to sleep, his mind was too clouded, so he lay there and just tried to make sense of things. Anypony that looked at him would probably think he was asleep as he lay there with his eyes closed, but really he was just in deep thought, and didn't even realise when the others had started moving around and packing up.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Sanura looks up and nods toward Rookie, "Everything's fine. Lemme go wake up the other unicorn here hmm?" she said and pushed back up to to all fours, trotting over toward the tent where Reflected was as she replied to Aquilinus. "Getting a house together? Seem's a little fast hmm?" she teased him and gave another of those unconvincing laughs before she poked her head into the tent.

"Hey Reflected?" she spoke up, "We're about to head out okay?" she said, hoping that would be enough to wake the mare before she looked over toward where Spectre was and trotted in that direction to, going to poke his shoulder with her hoof if he didn't spring up and try to kill or or something first, "Wakey wakey."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Calling out after the mare "You know I ment as friends!" Shaking his head as he laughed a little. Though not saying it out loud he really hoped she said yes to living with each other. He watched as she made he way to the other two ponies trying to wake them up so the group could get on their way.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Spectres eyes opened before Sanuras hoof even touched him, he looked around, and realised it was daylight outside, and they were preparing to leave. "I wasn't asleep... I couldn't get to sleep, it's fine though, i'm used to staying awake for days." Spectre got up and stretched his legs, looking around. "Need a hoof with anything?" He asked as he turned to face Sanura, she looked like she had barely slept at all. "Didn't you get much sleep? Sorry for waking you last night, i'll have to be quieter next time."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:13 pm

She shook her head some as he asked if she got much sleep, "I'm fine." she replied with a grin before floating one of the tents over to retie it to her saddle bags, taking the one that Rookie had tied together as well, just as she said she intended to do she planned on carrying everything that the others didn't need burdening them while they were looking for mines. "Don't worry abot it, I imagine after being ou there and laying still for so long you couldn't have been much quieter if you wanted to, probably would've been nothin' but popping bones if you tried to be sneaky." she teased.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Rookie walked out of the cave, waiting for them all to get there. He was patient now, for some reason. They were making progress.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Spectre couldn't help but laugh at the thought of him trying to move quietly, only to have his joints cracking with every step. "That's probably true... It's definately a good thing you helped me out last night then, can't imagine I would do good if we needed to sneak around something, only to have my legs cracking and popping." He smiled at Sanura. "Lets go meet with Rookie, I guess we should be going soon." He then started to head towards the cave mouth, before looking back to her. "You sure you don't want me to carry one of those? It will be no trouble, really."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Sanura shook her head, "I've got it, y'all just focus on not getting hurt too badly, hate to have to rip these things up to make a few mummies." she grinned some as she made her way out toward the entrance, assuming that Flec would be up and following with them, "I'm sure the extra weight will be good for me in some way anyways." as she poked at one of the tents before trotting up beside Rookie. "Should be about ready." she said with a nod.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Walking out behind Spectre and Sanura, Aquilinus grabed one of the tents and threw it on his back. Looking towards Rookie he gave a quick nod, "Should be ready to go whenever you like Rookie." Shifting things around he made sure everything was comfortable before he stood with the group ready to leave.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Reflected slowly opened her eyes, she didn't sleep well, but she apparently slept heavily. Her head snapped up and her magic wrapped around her gun. "When I went to sleep there was a thing that wished it was a tent... Did we get robbed for the wanna be tent..." She stood the blanket falling off, when she did she noted that everyone was getting ready to leave. "Oh.." Her left ear drooped a bit as she realized that it was just time to leave. Thank Celestia that's all it was. She rolled up the blanket, stuff it into the heavy duty saddlebag, shifted her two cans of beans, stuff the pillow next to them then lifted the saddle bag onto her back while still carrying her gun. "Alright I'm ready... I think." Nope, still really sleepy. That was her last thought before she plunged back into her silence and joined the annoyingly impatient group, standing next to Sanura.
    Sub Warden
    Sub Warden
    Little Brother

Post by Sub Warden Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Rookie led the group down the road. Everything was relatively quiet, and the morning sun in the sky. As the group trotted along the road, there was signs. 'Do not go ahead!' 'Minefield ahead!' 'Run, you fools!' Although the last one was made out of blood and there was a corpse right by it. Nothing valuable was on the corpse. As they move on they see the minefield in question. It was a hill going up, with destroyed houses going along it. It made a excellent sniping position in one of those houses, in fact. Rookie carefully went ahead, having eyes like a hawk. For a moment, all seemed safe. Then, a mine was revealed under him and it exploded, sending him flying towards the group.

[Mine Hit! Critical Blowback, 50 HP damage to pony.]

He landed with a harsh resounding thud behind the group. Looking more carefully, there was pockets of mines all over the roads leading to the top of the hill. They'd have to be incredibly careful not to set one off like the idiot Rookie did.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Rookie was thrown behind the group and landed with a harsh thud. He attempted to get up but heard a crack. He was back down on the floor. "Didn't see that one." He said hoarsely, trying to get up again. With hope, he got back up on his feet again, although his stomach is riddled with shrapnel. Enough to survive it, but maybe that was meant as a warning. "We...should keep going."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Spectre had been trotting along around the middle of the group, as the came upon the various signs telling them it was a bad idea to be here Spectre got more and more cautious. His caution proved neccessary as Rookie went ahead towards the down, and in a show of dirt and shrapnel was sent several feet back the way he had came. Spectre watched him get thrown back, and was unable to repress a snicker. He then trotted back to Rookie and looked at his wounds. "You'll live... Though somepony should probably see to those wounds." Spectre turned to walk away, but stopped himself and turned back to Rookie. "Do all vault ponies walk into minefields without thinking there may be mines in them?" Spectre smiled as he spoke, showing he wasn't being entirely serious.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 pm

As they quietly walked to the minefield Aquilinus watched Rookie get sent flying back from a mine. "Well I guess it's time for me to start paying attention to where the mines are I guess.. Rookie, you should have let me scout the field man." Sighing as he tried to look into the field to spot as many mines as he could. Glancing towards the two mares, "You two be sure and not step anywhere carelessly, Sanura could you please go make sure that Rookie is attended to?"
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Rookie, if approached, simply ignored the medical pony. "I can handle my own body." He said, and picked out the shrapnel left by the mine. When Spectre joked, Rookie at first though that he was serious, but noticed his tone and just smiled in his direction. He pulled out his 9mm, it being placed firmly into his muzzle. "Nee urn dur dookout." He said. He really said 'Be on the lookout' but it sounded like a foreign language to him. He silently cursed in his mind for having to be forced to have it in his muzzle.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:49 pm

She had stopped to glace at the corpse only for a short moment then watched Rookie creep ahead. The mines have little red dots on the, so she was curious as to why he didn't already know what to look for, none the less she counted. "3... 2... 1..." With the sound of the mines explosions she watched him fly for a second before landing with a solid thud. Her expression never changed until he spoke. Wow, I knew it was going to be bad, but we just started and we've already messed up.

Last edited by Reflected Failure on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 am

Sanura offered a lil' smile to Flec when she finally woke up to join them and then followed along with the party, softly humming to herself for the most part in a manner that suggested she may or may not be aware they were about to hit the mine field and judging but the shriek she let out as Rookie suddenly went almost sailing straight over her head and she screambled as soon as he hit, "Ohmygoshareyouokay!?" she said and fretted over him for several seconds even after she was told to go check him out and then that he was okay, what!? He just got blown up by a mine, "A-are you sure you're okay?" she said and stared at him, "Cause that looks like it reallyreally hurt!" she huffed and just kinda.. stopped... waiting on the others, "Please don't land on me..." she squeaked a warning for next person that might discover a hidden disk of fun in the dirt, cringing as she spoke that last part.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:32 pm