Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 10 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:08 am

"Okay, whenever you're ready to talk just let me know." He watched Reflected explain what had happened to her, he had a new level of respect for the mare. He turned outside and thought about what his past could have been. Who he was and why he had his amnesia had happened.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 10 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:31 am

Sanura cleared her throat and brushed herself off with a hoof before she'd lift herself up, "Anyways -" she smiled, "We'll be back in a few hmm?" she said and then looked over at Aqui, perking her brow as she moved out toward the mouth of the cave, her bowl of squirrel ramen before making her way toward the mouth of the cave.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:41 am

As they walked outside Aquilinus made sure they were out of earshot before he started talking. "So some how you have a connection to my past, I was just wondering if we could try to pull any more memories out. The reason I wanted to be alone is.. I'm scared, what if I was someone terrible, what if I was a raider or a slaver? I just don't want the others to get scared of what comes out.. you know?" His eyes pleading with the mare as he looked at her. He just couldn't stand to be hated, not after he just started to make actual friends.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:48 am

Sanura glanced back for a moment when he finally stopped and she'd shift her weight from one side to the other before focusing in on him and listening to what he had to say before she'd smile some, shaking her head. "It really doesn't matter who you were before so much as who you are right now hmm?" She grinned a bit, "But I don't think we really knew each other for very long." she said and flopped onto her backside, "Pretty sure that you weren't anything bad though. Pretty sure I used to help take care of you and the other colts and fillies in the cages."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:56 am

"I know... It's just, loosing a part of who you are really messes with a guy you know? I get that I was given amnesia on purpose because of my new glyph mark. But other then that I'm at a complete loss of purpose." Sitting down across from the mare he sighed a bit. "But you don't have to if you don't want to, I wont force you into anything you don't want." Smiling half heartily at her.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:03 am

Sanura blinks a bit as the conversation at the end of that little spill seemed to take a whole different direction but she confronted things, "Wait... you were given amnesia because of your glyph?" she asked with a quirked ear and then the next bit, "And what do you mean by forcing me into things that I don't want?" she asked with a laugh, "We're just talking aren't we?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:09 am

Looking at his flank, "The Glyph means literally 'Learn from the past' it was branded on me, so it must have had a point to it. Which would explain the amnesia, causing me to literally have to re-learn my past with a new outlook on it. Far as making you do things, I meant that like dragging you out here to help me. I was being selfish about it." Watching the mare sit in the dirt he smiled just a tad that she could still look so cute in the wastes.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 am

Sanura nickers and shakes her head, "Can't be much of a doctor of any kind if I can't at least listen to people and try to help huh?" she grinned some, "I don't mind. Just don't really know how much I'm going to help..." she said and leaned forward before flopping her tail-end down with a little thump. "Look... just remember that nothing in the past doesn't matter if you're someone else right now hmm?" She sighed softly, tracing her teeth with her tongue before she lifted her chin. "Just remember that." it made her a bit nervous as she started to speak the next part.

"Licet me per Caesarem viventes serviamus."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 am

"Ave caesar! Ita moriuntur ut vivant sub hoc nomine!"

Gasping a little as he got shocked back to a time when he was a colt in a class being taught latin. He couldn't believe his eyes, there he was no more then 5 and he was being taught latin! As he came back to his own body he gasped for air disparately, "I can speak latin!?" as the initial daze wore off he tried to speak more but failed horribly. "I know I was speaking it just then, why cant I speak it now?!" Cursing under his breath, he was so close to something and he lost it, just like that.

Turning to the mare he grinned from ear to ear, he didn't know why he knew latin fluently, but he knew something about his past. He got up and hugged the mare as tight as her could, when he set her back down he could hardly contain himself. "Thank you so much! You have no idea how good it feels to know something like this." As he said those words something dawned on him. "Why did you speak latin to me in the first place Sanura?" Tilting his head to the side he sat and looked at the pony, waiting for an answer.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:43 am

Sanura winced just a bit as he spouted that out immediately, and then giggled softly as he dove in to hug her and she'd hige him back, patting his side softly before she'd pull back, "I'm glad you remembered something." she said before dipping her head and then lifted her chin some as he asked that last question and she'd pull back slightly, "Oh? Well... you know, traders and the like knowing all kinds of things." she grinned some, "Eventually have to pick up something right?" and then she shook her head a bit, "Just happened to remember a bit of it hmm?" she winked at him
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:49 am

Staring at the mare carefully, she was obviously hiding something about herself. One day he would have to find out what it was, but for now he was happy just learning something new. "Well I think we should be getting back they must be getting lonely without us there hm?" Getting up to walk back to the camp Aqui glanced at Sanu and smiled a stupid grin, here was a mare he is just getting to know, and she knows more about him it seems. He was the luckiest stallion to have found the one pony who knew him.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 am

Sanura smiled some and nodded, "Probably, make sure everything is okay in there and the cave hasn't collapsed or anything like that." she said and then lifted up, she did feel bad abot not saying anything about her own past but truth be told she was trying her best to remember that she wasn't part of that past anymore. She didn't want people helping to remember it. "We'll talk abot it more sometime though if you want." as she trotted off into the entrance of the cavern, smiling back at him briefly before calling out

"Anyone still awake in there?" not quite the loud shouting that she'd done earlier
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:59 am

He walked into the cave and straight for Nocona to tell her to great news. He watched as Sanura called out for the rest of the group to see if they were up. Smiling again he walked around to his tend with Nocona and slipped inside it. "You two be safe and don't have too much fun without me okay?" Teasing them one last time before he settled down for the night happily content about the days events.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 am

Reflected who had been staring at the fire turned to look at the mare standing at the open of the cave thing. In the time that they had been gone she had finished off the half a bowl of food, but didn't touch the other one. She had also put the two cans of beans away. "Yeah I'm awake." She lifted a hoof doing a small half wave then turned back to the fire.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:09 am

Sanura grins some and moves over to seat herself next to Flec, that bowl of soup she'd had still was there and she floated it over between them, "Sorry about earlier." she said and then... "Eh that's probably cold." as she floated the bowl over the coals of the fire and just held it there for a bit, "Wanna share what's left of my soup? Don't really eat much myself, probably won't eat the whole bowl and it's really not your fault the other got tipped so if you're still hungry?"
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:26 am

Reflection watched the mare, closely just out of curiosity. "No, I'm not used to eating more then once every other day, so eating twice has me a little stuffed." She watched her hover it over the embers for a moment before looking back at the mare. "Fire is another friend of mine, never had fire betray me. You have nothing to be sorry about, you over estimated the range at which one could hear you. That loudness will be useful against raiders if we have a fire fight on our hands."

Last edited by Reflected Failure on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:32 am

Sanura chuckled, "I hear you, Reflected. The doctor used to keep us fed really well but ever since then it's been pretty rough." she said before looking back up, keeping that soup still over the flame as she met Flec's gaze and was just a tad worried about the way she seemed to jump from one subject to another so quickly and nodded, "I'll make sure to scream -really- loud if I get shot then, make sure everyone knows." she teased, "So who else is a friend of yours then? You know... hopefully that's still alive but anything works really." she wiggled some
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:40 am

"Metal... Dirt. No that forced it's way into my mouth. Um... I don't really know. I prefer to not think about it." She gave a smile began to make the bowl in front of her lean. She then carefully moved her hoof around in a circle making the move. "I really don't know." She looked to her smile fading. "I don't want anypony to get shot, I've seen too many good ponies die around me, I have a list of them you know. A metaphorical one mind you, but a list none to less; and if you die I swear I will beat your dead body until you come back.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:46 am

Sanura couldn't help but to frown as reflected said she didn't really have nay friends, metal and fire certainly didn't count, she shook her head some and then couldn't help but to laugh at the last thing that was said, "Well just try not to mess up my face too much, like not have split lips and broken nose when I go." she teased, "You know though I could be your friend? And I promise I'm not going to force my way into your mouth or anything like that. Won't even go crazy and possibly set you on fire."
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:53 am

"Well of course you won't you're a mare. Though I don't think getting into my mouth would require much force." She laughed a little. "I would love to have you as a friend, but I'm afraid of making friends, all the friends I ever make die for me like idiots..." She sigh but didn't loose her smile. "I just want to get this job over with, I bring bad luck and so far we've had nothing but." She stopped her hoof and set her bowl with Aquils empty one. "I'm going to head to bed, if you get close you can use my blanket, It's easily big enough to keep you warm." She nodded slowly and headed back to the little tent they had set up.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:01 am

Sanura gave one of those unconvincing laughs at the first comment as her cheeks flushed rather deeply as she waved the whole thing off with a hoof and shook her head, such funny jokes, surely. Watching her as she got up and left though and Sanura would sigh, she was tryin' and didn't give up just yet as she lifted to all fours again and set her now hot bowl of soup aside before moving after the other mare. "Well if there's a firefight I'll probably be behind the closest boulder." she offered, "Nice and safe... can't put ya back together if I'm the one that got shot right?" she suggested, following the other back in, "Sleep's probably a good idea though." And assuming she wasn't stopped from following she'd let that pale sickly pink glow from her horn shut the flap of the tent.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am

"If your pink was any less pink it would be white." She stated sitting down in the spot in which she had been laying previously, the blanket had been left on the bare flooring of the tent. She magicked it up shook it a little to get the new acquired dirt off of it. "Like did you somehow bleach your magic." She then looked over at the blanket she had been holding her own, green-ish glow holding it up. "If my magic was that pale people would worry, hell I bet it's amazing to have when on in the Wild west, no one can see it."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:25 am

Sanura giggled softly, "Yeah, when I was younger I used to find caustic chemicals and dip my horn in it to see if I could just get a straight white aura." she said with a smirk, watching the other shake the blanket out, "I guess it would be good though... still puts off a bright light in the middle of the night." she flicked her luscious almost spun tail. "Yours looks pretty though, so full of color, healthy, doesn't look like it's on the verge of dieing out at any moment."
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:37 am

"Well it actually use to be blue... but a bullet to the horn will do that." She carefully set the blanket down onto the ground, giving them at least a little something to lay on then paused to look up at the mare, her face holding that of confusion. "Really? Does it work like that too?" She reached in her saddle bag while asking her question, pulling out her final item, a 'Not a pillow but can pretend to be one.' "Pulled this out of a stable once. I didn't know what it would do it wouldn't make good body armor, and I had never seen one on a bed before, so I took it... Oh how glad am I that I took it." She said with smile setting it down on the blanket.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 am

Sanura winced, "Ow... you got shot in the horn?" she said and leaned up to see if she could spot the place where the bullet hit before settling back down as she shook her head, "I can't imagine how much that must've hurt. Definitely put a ring in your head I bet." she saw the pillow come out and grinned, "Yeah I bet that's been a real nice thing." eyeing it for a moment and then she'd grin, "Bet it's much more comfortable than just sleepin' on the ground." before reaching over to prod her with a hoof, "Sleepin' with class." and then finally, "And no it doesn't work like that... I think my magic's pretty strong. Much stronger than I am anyways."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:20 am