Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 9 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Reflected Failure Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:36 pm

"Oh, no, no." She puller her head up and shifted, though still laying down, to look and Sanura. "See I've never seen a lone Zebra, or a group of Zebras, just pairs of Zebras, and every pair I've seen has been a couple so far." She gently rested her head down upon the blanket that covered the other mare. "So I figured maybe they were gay. I mean if they are I have no problem with it, but if not well..." She let her sentence end there and closed her eyes. She wasn't really tired, she already had more then an hour of sleep, plus a plentiful rest the night before but being worse for were was not an option.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 9 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Walking up to the camp he nodded in the direction of Spectre where he has watched him get settled into. As he stepped into the cave he looked towards the fresh bowl of soup laying there. "Is that soup for me?" he asked sitting down across the fire from Rookie. He glanced at the camp, it wasn't that bad for just being set up as fast as it was. Chirping a bit he told Nocona to go sit onto his tent and wait for some food.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Sanura listened even as Flec and just kinda shakes her head when she finally came out with what she was suggesting and laughed, "W-what? Really?" she asked, "N-nono that' just..." she knew all of nothing about zebras in truth though. "Well.. I know at least Aqui hasn't been with him forever but..." she rubbed her head with her hoof, pushing herself half up as she thought about it, thinking back to the things that Rookie had said... and then-

Sniffsniffsniff, "Ohmygodsthat'sfood." she ratted off suddenly as her belly growled and then looked back to Flec, "D-do you really think they are?" she asked, "And are ya hungry?" before she grinned, "Cause it smells like food out there and food is good. Keeps you moving you know." yes, still wondering if that was the truth, if the two zebras were so into each other... they did seem to have that sudden little spat that she thought she'd understood but... "Hey Rookie? Did you make enough for everyone?" she called.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Spectre had seen Rookie crawling towards him, but kept his attention outside. He had begun to smell the soup as it was cooking, and had silently cursed Rookie, not in a bad way, but the smell had made Spectre hungry, so he was glad when Rookie brought him some. "Thank you." He said, and watched as Rookie crawled backwards, smiling, but managing to stop himself laughing, he wanted to keep as quiet as possible.

After another check of the area Spectre started eating the soup, not really bothering with the use of a spoon. He had never really used cutlery anyway, but sort of regretted it when he tasted the dust from his muzzle in the soup alongside everything else. Though it didn't stop him from finishing it and going back to his watch.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Rookie turned to Aquilinus. "Yep. Its all yours. Freshly caught squirrel with noodles, along with some real spice for once from our hydroponic garden-thing-a-majig." He said, and couldn't help smiling. He pulled out a small amount of cooked squirrel from his bag. The small bag holding the squirrel in question also seemed to be nicely made. Perhaps for a pet he had in the past. It didn't seem enough for the pot. "I was thinking of adding this to the pot but to be honest, it would be useless. Here's some food for your bird. I think she'll like it." He said and put the small bag near Aquil, where he guessed he would sit. Hearing Sanura, he simply smiled. "Yeah, i made enough for everyone! Even your sleepyhead over there!" He said, not loud enough to escape the area they were in but enough so that Sanura and Reflected would hear him and his remark.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm

She shruged, not quiet sure. "If they are, they are." Again she shrugged and looked past Sanura. "We should go out and see, I have a few cans of Beans if he doesn't have enough... Not the best and taste like cardboard but it's better then nothing. Might beable to mix them to make more of a meal." She said looking at the other saddle bag. She knew that when she said a few she meant two, but still. She leaned over and magiced them out of the bag, just in case, the moved for the exit of the tent.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Sanura grinned as he said there was enough for everyone and then saw Aqui, looking at him for am oment and thinking... was he really? She shook her head some, things conflicted with it but there was always possiblities, maybe she'd just been teased earlier after all, who knew really. She didn't particularly know anyone in this group that well other than what they'd told her so far. She sniffed and then looked back into the tent toward Flec and grinned, "Sounds good! Let's go eat with everyone then hmm?" she motioned for her to follow before trotting out, leaving her saddle bags in the tent for the moment as she made her way over toward the fire and plopped herself down with a soft sigh, "Mmph, eating twice in one day, it's craziness." she said with a nod. "Just like old times." she giggled softly and waited almost... impatiently for her portion of the meal. she was rather thin after all. "What'd ya make?" she asked Rookie.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:00 pm

"Your squirrel soup was not as fresh as i would have liked it to be. It was cold and...well, not as great, as i said. This is fresh and much better then that bowl." Rookie said, and poured the ramen squirrel soup into a bowl and gave it to Sanura. "Hope you like it." He said, and looked at Reflected. "You want some too?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Smiling when Sanura joined them for the food. Chirping to Nocona for food, "Thanks for giving her the food Rookie, I usually share my food with her." He started to eat the food and let it flow down into his belly warming him to the core. He would never admit it but he was really happy for the good meal. Watching the two ponies come out of the tent he smiled a little as he saw Sanura look to him. After they finished the food he would have to ask her to go speak in private and get to know her better. But he would have to just wait for the meal to play out.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:23 pm

"Um... Yes please." She stated walking to sit with everyone else. What was a squirrel? She places the two cans of beans down next to her, slightly glad she wouldn't need to use them yet.

Well he did smile at her, maybe they were getting upset over her. Does that mean that they're both... No...

She shruged and looked over to rookie, paticently waiting for her meal. No need to rush, wasn't like she was going to go horridly wrong in the next few minutes. Knock on wood
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Sanura hardly spent much time at all waiting on the food to cool down, even at this point just dipping her head down into the bowl after walking all that distance and then almost immediately back up, "ACK!" she called out and rubbed at her muzzle with her hoof, "Right.. fire and food makes it hot." she said with a huff before she'd levitate the bowl up and start to blow across it, looking between the other three gathered there, "Did you give some to Spectre too?" she asked curiously before touching the bowl against her lip to test the heat again, giving a light wince.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Aquilinus watched Nocona eat down on her meal, smiling he started to work on his food eating as fast as he could without looking like a slob. "So Rookie, where did you learn to cook this? It's really good." Looking up he smiled at the pegasus as he ate more of the soup.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Looked from the zebra and the... Bird; to Sanura. "Hey did you know that's hot, face planting it isn't a good idea. But sense it is hot throwing it at raiders would be fine." She made a throwing motion with her hoof then a splat noise combined with both of her hooves smacking together. "Though if anyone needs to they can use my food, I have beans... Or if I need armor." She puased and rolled her eyes down to the two cans. "... I have beans."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:01 am

Sanura giggled softly at Flec's suggestions, "But then how would we eat the food? I mean I know it's hard to keep clean in the wastes but raiders tend to be pretty grimey and I'm sure any kind of food-" ramble "could use some kind additional flavor I don't think grit and sweat is quite what we're looking for when it's all said and done and then the blood and and..." she cleared her throat, offering her bowl to Flec since Rookie seemed to have dazed, "And thanks for the hot advice." she said before turning.

"SPECTRE!" she just -shouted- out, oh how excited she was to have so many people to talk to! "COME EAT WITH US!"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:05 am

Laughing at the unicorns joke about bean armor, Aquilinus noticed Nocona had finished her food and went back on top of the tent. "That it can I guess, that it can." Pausing for a minute "hey Sanura, can I talk to you alone after our meal?" Sipping his soup he looked towards the mare for an answer.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:09 am

"Huh. So, want to learn where i cooked it huh?" Rookie said as he grabbed the big spoon and mixed it around in the pot. He put it in another balanced bowl. He gave it to Reflected. "Hope you like it." He said in a kind voice, then he started mixing the soup. After a few seconds, he closed it. "I first cooked it when Stableton was building. There would be times where i went out to feed some of the stable residents and bring some food back for them. In that time, i found a squirrel trapped in a snare i made the day before. I killed it, bled it out, pulled out the edible parts, and found a can of unused noodles in a can. I picked it up and put it together. Broth, a pot, Jalapeno and a few other spices, along with the meat you can find on a squirrel is easy to make. I memorized it since so many liked it. Since it was cold tonight, i decided i would make it." Rookie said, content he was part of the conversation.

He let the fire dampen down a little. He looked at the others, and then looked at Aquilinus's hawk. He liked the hawk, to be honest. Sanura yelled out to Spectre to eat with them. "I gave him a meal earlier. But i still want him to come over here. We're all friends here."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:10 am

Spectre was sat, carefully watching from his position, and when he heard Sanura shout his name from the cave it gave him quite the shock. No! We need be as quiet as possible... He knew he should reply, he didn't want to ignore Sanura. So he spoke loud enough that she should be able to hear, but no so loud that it would give them away, if anypony heard him, they were probably on their way here anyway. "It's fine Sanura, Rookie brought me some food earlier, but if you want to talk to me can you come over here, shouting isn't a good idea, and I don't want to leave us ungaurded."
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:12 am

She jumped at the shout and turned to lunge at the shouting pony, ignoring both offers of food and still not able to stop her before she got her final words out. Both hooves planet firmly over her snout her pupils shrunk and she turned to look upon the opening of the cave. After staring for a few second she turned back to the Sanura she was now laying on top of. "Are you Cr-azy..?" She muttered not glaring but almost sobbing.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:21 am

Sanura was just about to respond to both Spectre and Aqui, holding her bowl in the air with her magic right up until she was tackled and hit the ground with a heavy WHUMP and a muffled cough, the hooves over her mouth causing one of her eyes to squint as he looked up at the other unicorn above her who... seemed to be on the verge of busting into ttears right there after tackling poor sanura!

"Mmph?" she quirked an ear, "Ffy ooff Ahveecrsahy?"
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

Rookie walked over to Reflected and nudged her off Sanura. "Come on. She didn't mean it." Rookie said, and offered a hoof to Sanura to help her out to get up again. The reasons of why Reflect was almost crying nearly spooked him. Just for yelling out? Hmm. Interesting.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:32 am

She took a deep breath and removed her hooves from the unicorn mares snout. She pushed her semi-burt main out of her face and let out a second deep breath it sounding more like a sigh. "I'm sorry... When at night raiders are hunting." She touched the mare carefully on the end of the nose. "No shouting... Repeat what you said I couldn't understand you when you had a mouth full of hoof." She carefully stepped off of the other mare and walked head down back to her spot. Sitting in front of the bowl of food Rookie had provided.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:38 am

Sanura Mmphed as the other finally got off of her face, sucking in a deep breath before she was booped on the nose and just kinda blinked. She nodded some to the advice that was given, "I-I was asking why I would be crazy?" she asked, a little shocked still that she was just tackled as she pushed herself back up and just sat there for a second as if a scolded child almost before she rubbed the back of her head, her bowl half spilled as she adjusted to make it straight on the ground with what was left, "Sorry, everypony." she cleared her throat.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 am

"It's okay, you didn't know any better. So it seemed like you were about to say something before you had been tackled?" Looking at the mare as she sat herself back up. he sighed hoping she remembered his question so he wouldn't have to re-ask it.
    Reflected Failure
    Reflected Failure
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Reflected Failure Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 am

"You crazy because you're shouting in the dark." She stated, no anger, or stern-ness just a strange sadness. She pushed her bowl over to the other mare, it being her fault it spilled to begin with. "I had a friend... Back when I was a slave. He helped me escape, he shouted to attract the guard attention. It only half worked being as they just put a bullet through his skull, but it work. A hero's sacrifice for that of Failure." She looked over to the mare, magicking the bowl and trading it's place with the other she hugged the mare. "Just be careful alright, I'm tired of ponies being dead around me."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:00 am

Sanura nodded some, "Oh yeah uhm... sure if you wanna talk we can." she smiled to him, still seeming just a bit shaken but she was okay and then back toward Reflected as she started to speak and her torn ear drooped as she listened to the whole thing, there were sure a lot of them that had been collared in the past around here weren't there? Not that she was outside of that crowd really. "I'm sorry Reflected." she said quietly and hugged back, squeezing her tightly for a moment before she'd pull back and look down at the food that had replaced her own and she'd chuckle softly, "We've got plenty of poniesh ere to look out for each other." she said and then nodded firmly, "Besides I'm sure I could put one of us back together." she teased lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:42 am