Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Being shook out of his mind from the sudden up speaking from Sanura, "Well I never said you weren't, and what made you think I was beat up a lot?" He tilted his head as he asked this curious at what made her think that.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:58 pm

She shook her head again and grinned, "I said you got hurt, not beat up." she shook her head, "You should really remember something though hmm?" she said and leaned forward slightly, "Maybe? Cold rainy nights?" she shook her head some. She looked about, she wasn't sure she wanted to speak about things openly yet but... everyone seemed almost dazed.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:02 pm

"No, first thing I remember is waking up in the middle of the wastes and no clue where I was. All I had on me was a Pipbuck and my mark branded over with this one." Turning to the side to give Sanu a better look at his mark. "It means Learn form the past. At least that's what I think it says."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Sanura somehow had missed the pipbuck, of all things she could've missed. She didn't really recognize the glyph mark though, shaking her head some, "I can't much say if that's what it means, I don't know much about zebras -but-," she said and pointed down at his pipbuck, "Unless I'm mistaken that," she pointed at the pipbuck, "reminds me hmm?" she smiled some, she wasn't sure how to say it, "Apploosa ring any bells maybe?'
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 pm

As he thought back he started to get faint images of something, he was young maybe 12 or 13, he couldn't tell. He was hiding with a mare from something... the more he tried to focus on the mare the more his head hurt. "aghh, There is something... But it's just fuzzy images, nothing too huge. Guess I have been to Apploosa at some point in my life." Looking at Sanura, just who was she that she could stir lost memories in him. He would have to make sure to spend time with her to try and remember more.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Sanura nodded and lifted her chin, "Probably." her tail flicking as she planted her bottom down once more before speaking up again, clopping a hoof on the ground. "I think I remember a bit about you but it wasn't terribly much." she said and cleared her throat, "But I like the idea that I'm just pretty, much easier to talk about." teasing him for the staring again.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Nudging Sanura slightly "Who ever said you were anything less is blind." He teased as he laughed slightly, just knowing he had a life made his day better more then could be thought. Looking at Sanura again, he decided to go on a limb and kiss her on the cheek. "Sorry that was out of place, I just... I'm just gonna shut up now." He kicked himself slightly for being so impulsive.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Sanura so green as he suddenly leaned out and kissed her cheek, turning almost comically red even down to her neck and up into the tips of her ears as she gave another of those unconvincing laughs and waved her hoof about for a second, "O-oh no i-it's okay." she cleared her throat, "Just all good fun and games and things and - yeah." she said trying to play everything off as she tended to do. "Anyways..." she said and huffed, "That thing doesn't have a map on it does it?" she said and pointed at his pipbuck, trying to flush the color from her face.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Spectre had been sat in silence while he waited, having run out of anything to talk about. He sat thinking to himself, and listening to the conversation next to him, though onlypartly, as he was more focussed on his thoughts. Talking with Sanura had thrown some doubts into his mind. Was I really right to kill those raiders? They made me what I am... Without them... Who knows if i'd even be alive today... But, they treated me like a pet. Spectre caught Aquilinus kiss Sanura out the corner of his eye, and found it annoyed him a bit. Maybe all i'm meant to be is someponies pet? Hell I even rolled over on command earlier... Was I really making my own choice then? Spectres ears dropped as he thought. I'll never be free from what they did...
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 pm

"Ummm" checking his pipbuck he hits a few buttons and finds that there is no map on it. "I guess it got wiped at the same time that I lost my memory... And I'm sorry about what I did, I just kinda.. let my better nature get away from me." Embarrassed that he let himself do that.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Sanura smirked, "Your better nature is randomly kissing fillies?" she teased at him and then shook her head slightly, "Don't worry though." she shook her head, eventually turning green again before she'd lift her chin, "I'll see if I can remember stuff though, help get your memory back, might have to do it through lots of Dash and pain killers, maybe some hypno therapy." she looked down at the floor and then back up, "Lobotomy?"

Looking back toward Spectre, "Those are easy aren't they?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Smiling slightly "I said my better nature got away, meaning I was left without in that moment. Or did you prefer that side?" Aqui teased the mare as he sat down again. Looking at Spec he saw a clear look of annoyance on his face, did his kissing Sanura upset him that much? If he liked her the same way as himself, there would most likely be some turbulence between the two of them. Aquilinus would have to try and find a peaceful way to solve it, for Sanuras sake.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Spectre was snapped from his thoughts when he realised Sanura was talking to him, he tried to make it look less like he was feeling down, but couldn't tell if he succeeded or not. "Lobotomy? Well... I... I don't even know what that is? It doesn't sound very hard though." Spectre was once again reminded how little he knew of anything other than death, but he remembered something he had heard before. "What if..." He trailed off... deciding the idea was probably ridiculous, he had no idea about memory loss.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Just kinda... widened her eyes a bit, "I have a shotgun..." she said and briefly lit it up with the pale pink glow of her horn, "It just might be loaded but to be honest I think the shell might be too old... I don't know though." she squinted an eye and then looked back toward Spectre once more.

"Oh a Lobotomy is where you open up the skull and remove some of the gray matter-" as she poked her head with her hoof, "it's... useful for something." she said and then shook her head, "I don't know if I remember what for though.. seems like a good idea though, might spill some memories out and then we could hand them over in a bowl." The grin showed that she was still being playful.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:08 pm

"If it's all the same to you I think I'll pass on the memory soup." Laughing a little as he started to look a Spectre. Something about that pony just made him stand on end, an unsettling aura about him or something. "So besides my amnesia, what do we have to talk about?"
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Spectre thought about what Sanura said. "You sure Aquilinus? Sounds legit to me." Spectre chuckled and thought for a moment "You know... Considering that medical ponies do pretty much the opposite of me... Our methods aren't so different... In the end, we're all just cutting ponies apart right?" Spectre smiled as he spoke. Although what he said was kind of true, he hoped the others would at least realise he was joking.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Chuckling warmly with Spectre "Yea, I never really thought of it that way, but in a way you're right. Hey maybe we can count on you to patch us up if things get too hairy eh?" Aqui smiling looked around the town, he could get used to this place. It wasn't much of a town, but it was definitely one he could grow to love. He would have to see about getting a house there when he got back.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Sanura glances over to Aqui, "Well..." she rubbed the back of her head, "Probably, I think we've all got some things in common." she nodded some, "In some way or another I think. At least from what I've heard and know so far." she said before snickering at Aqui's comment abot patching people up, "Of course, be something wrong with me if I had all this stuff in my saddle bags and didn't do anything. Can count on me if you come hobbling by." setting her hoof back down and then looking over toward spectre, almost a little unsure of what to say.

Sanura canted her head to the side. She couldn't deny it was a little bit true, "Well I guess... I dunno, I think what I do is a little bit clener... just a little?" she nodded, "Doctor Cross always said it was best if I was going to try and do this then I shouldn't think about trying to kill ponies though, but I guess if somepony has to kill another pony maybe I can be there and help that pony wake back up... depending on the pony anyways." she cleared her throat and looked down at the floor, kinda... "Do you really do that much killing?" she asked before looking back up.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Rookie simply listened, acknowledging the conversation and everything. He sometimes seemed to...phase out at times.

(Stop the posting! 6 pages of this!)
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:43 pm

Looking around the town he couldn't spot the other unicorn anywhere. "Hey I'm gonna go see what's taking the other Unicorn so long. Spectre you wanna come along with me?" he asked the zebra as he started to stretch his legs to get the feeling into them. He looked one last time to Sanura before starting to turn to head back to the shop.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Spectre chuckled "I think i'll leave the patching up to Sanura, she sounds a lot better than I am." Spectre hesitated at Sanuras question to him. He did do a lot of killing... And he couldn't even say for sure that everypony he's killed deserved to die... "I... Did what I had to do... And I guess that something wasn't always right... So yes, I do a lot of killing... And right now, I just don't know how that makes me feel..." Spectre may have been a cold killer, but he didn't lie, so for good or ill, he told Sanura the truth. He looked over at Aquilinus as he started walking off. "Yeah... I think I will." In truth he wanted to give Sanura a little time to think about what he said... He knew it could make a big difference, so he followed after Aquilinus before looking back at Sanura and Rookie. "We'll be back soon."
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Rookie Star, the cool dude in Stableton, looked at the two leaving. "Have a safe trip. Don't trip on a land mine!" He said, smiling. He looked back at Sanura. "So...yeah. Ill tell you my whole backstory without anything back if you want. I can explain a lot of things."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Stepping into the store Aquilinus couldn't help but let out a sigh. The unicorn they have been waiting on had passed out asleep on the floor. "Hey Spectre, can you help me carry her back to the house?" As he turned his head back to the fellow zebra as he started to lift one side of the pony. "I hope she wakes up soon. She is not as light as she seems." Chuckling at his own stupid joke he lifts his side of the mare.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Sanura nodded and listened, she didn't seem happy to hear what he'd said but she didn't seem to withdraw from it, maybe a little bit but then he and hte other just walked off and she, "O-oh okay, you two be safe!" she said and then looked back to Rookie before she'd snicker some, "It's up to you hun." she said and shook her mane out, "You don't have to." as she poked her tongue out, "Have somethin' particular you're wanting to tell me?" she teased and prodded at him with a hoof, "Some horrible incident with a toothless radigator?" as she grinned.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Spectre followed Aquilinus in silence, when they got to the store he saw the pony on the floor and sighed. "Alright... Lets get her out of here." Spectre walked over and lifted up the other side of the pony, then looked at Aquilinus. "You ready? The sooner we get her back the sooner we can get going eh?" He then started to move the pony with Aquilinus, making sure to keep pace with the other zebra.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:16 am