Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+2
Sanura Heartsnug
Sub Warden
6 posters

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:05 am

Sanura seemed to almost shake as he went to start rolling over and she darted forward and stuck out her hooves before falling forward on them, acting as if she might try and grab him to stop the zebra from rolling over but let herself fall before actually touching him as he rolled over, "N-no!" she shook her head and looked around rather suddenly as if to make sure no one saw that, "Y-you weren't supposed to actually do it!" she whined and then retreated slightly, "I was just kidding!" her ears, the torn one included, drooping down for one reason or another.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Mines. Lots of Mines! [Closed]

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:45 am

Spectre looked slightly confused, he had thought she would found it funny... Or something. "Whoah, calm down Sanura. I know you were kidding, I did that just to see what your reaction would be, I thought you would find it funny. I knew you were kidding, believe me, if I hadn't wanted to do that, I wouldn't have done it." He walked a little closer to her, hesitating a bit incase she backed away again. "What caused that Sanura? Has something happened to you before? If it's something you want to get off your mind but don't want others to know them i'm the Zebra to tell. I don't... Talk to ponies... Your the only one i'll happily talk so openly too."

Spectre realised that it really was true, whenever he spoke to other ponies he would just say what he needed to say, he never just chatted like this, and certainly never joked around. If Sanura had a secret she wanted to tell, he was probably one of the best zebras for it.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:39 am

As he walked back to Rookies house he saw the group had decided to gather outside. "Hey the shop keep had to go run some errands so it's closed for now." He mentioned as he got closer to them. He spotted Rookie sitting down clearly looking impatient, "Sorry it took so long, we just thought the shop keep was in the back of the store or something." As he finally made it to the rest of the group he turned to the other zebra and unicorn. "Hey guys, Spectre was it?" turning to the unicorn "I'm afraid I didn't get a chance to catch your name yet?" he bowed a little bit before the mare. "I'm Aquilinus... Did I interrupt something? I'm so sorry if I did, I can leave if you want."
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Rookie turned to Aquilinis. "Its fine." His impatience was not showed. In fact, now that he got an update on the situation he barely felt impatient at all. He moved back into the house and sat in a corner, hoping to catch a nap. He put his hat over his face to stop the light from touching his eyes. And with that, he took a nice nap. When he wakes up, he hopes that they'll finally be ready to head out.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Sanura didn't seem truly upset by it, not as though she'd shun him or anything but it was certainly a shock to her that he actually did it! She shook her head though, "N-nono it's nothing." she laughed it off again nervously with another of those unconvincing laughs and withdrew just slightly as he advanced before catching herself and clearing her throat, "I was just err.. you know." She stopped there and just blinked, she didn't know how to excuse herself from the sudden outburst like that and decided that the interruption from Aqui and Rookie was a great time to direct attention away from herself as she offered a nod to the two.

As Aqui introduced himself she'd give her own dip of the head to the Zebra, "I'm Sanura!" she said a bit too readily, "W-we were just talking about uh... stuff." she said and looked to Spectre, giving a nod, "Right? Ahaha..." oh how awkward she felt. Not that it was something terrible that had just happened but... "Like~ what might happen after all this and food, irradiated pools and..." her gaze went down to the floor, "Ima just be quiet for a second."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Noticing that Sanura was trying to change topics he decided to help out. "So what are you going to do with the caps you earn off of this job?" He couldn't help but to stare at her, she just seemed so familiar to him, it kept throwing him off.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Sanura just kinda plopped her backside down on the floor as she continued to hoof at the floor while trying to let the fuzziness out of her brain until Aquilinus spoke up again and she'd quirk her torn ear, "The caps? Oh, right." she nodded and cleared her throat, "Food first... then I need supplies." she said, "Haven't got much to work with since the doctor and I went our separate ways so it's a bit harder to make a sustainable source of caps." she said and huffed... before staring back at him, apparently not quite catching what was going on just yet, "Err... is everything okay?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Shaking his head back and forth "sorry sorry it's just... I have amnesia and your the first familiar face I've ever seen... I can't place you at all though..." Looking at her again, he shook his head "must be my imagination hu? As for me, I'm probably going to buy a new weapon or some armor. Not sure yet," Looking towards Spectre, "what about you?"
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Spectre easily picked up that it wasn't something Sanura wanted to talk about, he wouldn't press any further. The last thing he wanted was to truly upset the unicorn, so the change of subject was perfectly timed. More so as she seemed to be a bit hesitant to say much. "Yeah, Sanura was just pointing out to me that using you lot as living minesweeps wasn't a great way to get mines back... Not intact at least." Spectre let some of his light hearted tone drain away around Aquilinus, though not completely. He may like Sanura, but he wasn't willing to let his guard down around the others. "What will I buy? Well probably something a little more effective that this little pistol... Maybe a better knife too... We'll see... Can't think of much else i'll need."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Sanura opened her mouth like she was about to say something right until Spectre started to respond to Aqui and her face went red gain again and she clapped her trap shut, must regain control! She cleared her throat and nodded, "See? This is why I have to buy supplies, because people want to use others as metal detectors in painful places so that they can buy knives." she nodded firmly. "But~ we're not gonna do that.. right?" she said and leeeaaaaned over toward Specter, her head tilted so that she was actually looking up toward him with a big ole hopeful grin and then her eyes briefly straying to Aqui as she give a quick little nod like he should agree with her in this.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Listening to Spec as he changed his tone, Aquilinus could tell he wasn't trusted by him. "Sounds like you got yourself a plan. Far as the mines go just let me spot them, I should be able to find them out of any pony here." Informed Aqui as he turned back to Sanu. "Trust me, no one should be used as metal detectors, but no promise on if I miss one." He glanced back over at the mare, shaking his head again. He had to move on, she was probably just another pony he didn't know. But still the hope was there.
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Rookie walked into the conversation after having gotten up and removed his hat. "Excuse me. If i may, can i be in this conversation? I'd like to participate." He said with a curious tone. He was interesting in knowing more of them. Perhaps as friends.

Last edited by Rookie Star on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Spectre couldn't help but smile as Sanura looked up at him. "Oh fine... We'll let Aquilinus find them safely." He looked at the other zebra. "I hope you can handle the things as well as you can spot them, or at least I hope somepony here can. Otherwise it may not make much of a difference." Spectre thought about just how wrong it could go, and realised he cared more about Sanura getting out alive than he did,then again he had never really much cared about his own life.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Sanura noddled when he agreed not to push anyone into the mine field. It was best that way after all and then there were caps involved, she jumped a bit when Rookie sprang to life all of the sudden and jumped in before lookin' over toward the pegasus, that grin subsiding just a bit now that she wasn't trying to be ridiculous. "Oh, sure!" she stepped back a bit so he could join the little circle, "We were discussin' tactics... And introducing, again... Sort of. Paassing around some amnesia and scary stories too. Just to keep things interesting."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Looking at Sanura "I'd rather remember who i was then have this amnesia... You fon't know how hard it is to live your life and not know who you are, I'd kill for just one inch of knowledge about my old self." Sitting down Aquilinus started to feel a little bad about himself.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Spectres ears perked at the mention of scary stories. "Oh I have a few of those I could tell." He said with a smirk. "Though whether you want ghost stories or tales of gruesome slaughter... I'll leave that to you." Spectre left everypony to think on that and thought about Aquilinus, he had no idea what it must be like to lose all his memory, so made a proper effort to see if he recognised the zebra from anywhere. While he did that he looked at Rookie. "So Rookie... This Cargo Run fellow you got the job from, how well do you know him? Because it truth this seems a little suspicious to me. Not that i'm going to turn down the caps over a few mines of course."
    Rookie Star
    Rookie Star
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Rookie Star Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Rookie stepped in the small circle, now pretty much medium large. "Amnesia? Tactics? Sounds like my kind of thing. And...Aquilinus, is it? Heh. Don't worry about your past, look to your future. Eventually it will catch up to you, you just need to wait. If you keep chasing it...it will most likely haunt you your whole life. Take this advice." He finished, and looked at Spectre. "Suspicious? Well, he's a fellow trader that helped me in my hunts in the past. He gave me this 9mm," he moved his wing and showed his holster containing his gun. "To help me hunt. Overall, quite nice. He's a rather charismatic guy and i came up with this idea. You'd have to meet him to understand."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Sanura looks over at Aqui and nods some, giving a little chuckle, "I was just kiddin' about it hun." she smiled and then looked over toward Rookie and Spectre, taking the opportunity to look back over Aqui as she tapped her hoof once and then kind pursed her lips, he did have something... other than just being a zebra, "So you don't remember anything at all? 'Cept me?" she grinned, still being just a bit silly with the question before looking back toward rookie, half listening so she could keep up if she had anything to add but...

"Well maybe we could go along and help sell the mines to him then?" she quirked an ear, "Then we could all might the nice guy huh?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Shaking his head "You're right, I should move on from it and let it catch up to me." Looking at the group his eye drifted to the mare again, he still had the sneaking feeling he knew her. But he would just wait for things to play out. "I never said I knew you silly mare," Though he wouldn't say it out loud she was the only one he could feel at home with.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Spectre decided he didn't know the zebra from anywhere, so put his attention back to the group. "Go out to a ghost town, get some mines, don't get blown up, come back, meet this friend of Rookies, caps... Sounds good to me, i'd guess the only variable is the getting blown up part, but we're all careful enough to not step on a mine right?" Spectre looked around the group, and realised the other pony that had gone to the shop was missing. "Aren't we missing somepony? There was another... Didn't get her name though, think she bailed on us?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:10 pm

"No she was just waiting in the shop to get things, she is more patient then me." Informing Spectre of her where abouts. He couldn't help but to glance back at Sanu again.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Blinked, "Oh." she said and then poked her tongue out at him, "Well fine then. I don't know you either." she smirked, "Never seen you before." she nodded firmly and then looked over toward Spectre as he mentioned the other one that she had just barely seen and then looked out outward, "Oooh... I don't know, didn't really get a chance to meet her. Don't think she got lost do you?" She asked the other two, "Could always go and find her but then again..." She paused as Aqui spoke up before she could ask the question, and then shrugged.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Spectre shrugged "We can go and look if you want, if she's still at the store though it may be just as easy to wait here. Wouldn't want to head that way and pass her without realising, we would just swap places in the end." Spectre let out a short laugh. "I suppose we could make a decision as a group... Or just wait."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Looking at Spectre, "I'd say we just wait for her, easier then going around in circles." He stared back over to Sanura, she still reminded him of someone. Trying to shrug it off as just wild dreams he turned over to see what Rookie said.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Sanura shakes her head slightly, "We could wait outside a bit but You're probably right, if she's moved to a different shop we might miss each other." she said to Spectre and then looked back to Aqui as he started staring at her again and she perked her brows, "So I'm pretty and silly then?" she didn't quite let him off the hook just yet. "Used to get hurt a lot as a kid?" she asked him rather suddenly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 am