Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Sawdust
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Kira
11 posters

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:46 pm

"True, but im a Pegasus. Look at what we've done." Jack said, looking up at the ceiling. "We have blocked our friends out, and that is wrong." He said, having a tone of shame at his own kind.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Kira Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Kira picked the bottle of scotch and looked back at him, it sounded like he knew what he was talking about so she just had to trust him with this. She took his saddle bag and moved around him go be able to pour the scotch in the wounds she had made.

"Okay, brace you self." The gryphoness said gently to him before she stared to pour the scotch, she was careful when poured a bit of the scotch on each of the claw wound making sure she cover the entire wound but not waste to much of the scotch. As soon as She where done with that she open his saddle bag got out the bandages, it felt a bit weird to wrap him in the bandage while being by a table in a tavern and it did not help with how intimate she had to get while wrapping him.

"There we go." Kira said as she finished feeling that she was blushing a bit from being that close to the zebra. She looked at the bottle which was almost empty now and handed it over to him to help dull the burning sensation he probably had. "I think I own you a new bottle of scotch."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:11 pm

"Mhm."

A pegasus feeling guilt for sins of his fathers... well, that was something new. Still, it was not his apology to make, and not Arc's to accept.
    "Wanna another drink?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:12 pm

"Yeah." Although he wasn't an alcoholic, he still felt that at least one more drink wouldn't hurt.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:32 am

Atriark was glad that his coat was so shaggy, it hid his reddened face nicely as he allowed Kira to bandage him. Sure the alcohol in the scotch burned when it touched his open wound, but he didn't care. It felt nice having her this close to him.

He took the offered bottle of scotch and drank a portion of the meager amount in it. He really didn't need the whole thing. "Hey, don't worry about it. And you should be proud, you did a great job on bandaging." The stable zebra offered Kira the rest of the scotch. "Most make it too loose or too tight."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 am

As the pegasus explained the dangers that would occur from heading towards Manehatten, the unicorn's expression and smile didn't fade. Of course he knew it would be dangerous, of course there would be monsters and other ponies living there and most of them would be a general threat, Manehatten was one of the few remaining cities of the old world. It had survived relatively well during the entire 200 years the Wastes existed, which meant that it was stable and a good place to set up camp, both to make a home or base, as well as a den for animals. "Well I never assumed getting into Manehatten would be easy, and I'm not afraid of a fight, though I can't say I'm very good with guns...energy weapons I'm alright with, but guns...I'm much better at fixing them, than wielding them. However the fact remains, that I do still want to go, no matter the trials and tribulations that we would have to endure to get there."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 pm

"Well alright then and your repair skills could come in handy, Good thing your coming with. Now if you excuse me, i need to get something to eat. Been here for a while and need some food," Sky said as she stood from the chair. "Ill be right back." Sky exclaimed as she walked up the counter purchasing a RadGator steak, spending only a couple dozen caps for the rare meal. She could live it, nothing she couldn't get back. She returned to the table carrying the plate with her teeth, She set it on the table, took her seat, and began to eat the steak. Grabbing it with both her hooves, biting off chunks with a pull. Might look barbaric but how else is she going to eat the steak.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:27 pm

"Now I really owe you a scotch." The gryphoness said as she emptied the last of the bottle that Atriark had handed to her in a single quick gulp. It burned slightly as it went down her throat and left a warm familiar feeling in her belly.

She smiled slightly as she put down the now empty bottle on the table they were sitting next too. "Just consider it as a gift from me to you." Kira said as she got up and just hastily gave her zebra a slight nuzzling before going over to the counter where to old buck was standing doing something behind it she could not see. It did not take long for her get four more bottles of scotch and pain for them before coming back to the table again and setting down the bottles as well as a pair of glasses on the table with a sly smile on her beak.

Last edited by Kira on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added glasses)
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Arc returned with another pair of glasses.

"You never really mentioned how did you met Blazen. I wondered where you two could have met when i was pulling his unconscious arse through Harmony."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Tesla waited as Sky went off to get something to eat. While she was away, the unicorn was tempted to pull out the scrap and mess with his gun somemore. During the conversation, he had had new ideas on how to better improve his weapon even more....but even still it wasn't a energy weapon. If only he could actually get his hooves on at least one! But maybe in Manehatten he could finally find some.

As Sky came back to the table, Tesla cast aside all thoughts of bringing out the work he had brought with him. "So, Sky, what do you usually take with you when you go out into the wastes? Also if you'd like you may drop them off at my store, so I can fix them up for you.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Jack raised his eyebrows when the topic 'Harmony' came up. Blazen got way too touchy with that, even forced Jack out of the house he was invited in. He never did know what happened then, but he'd rather not talk about it or force a topic out of Arc. That was just plain wrong. Jack cracked his neck for a moment, and began. "I assume this is before the ship had taken off, right? Well, few weeks before that, me and Blazen met in the tavern, this precise tavern, and we had a conversation. I was the first one to approach him since he normally likes to be tucked in dark corners and listening to his music he got a long while back. For some reason he was really protective of things from his past, and...Sorry, got off topic there." He glanced at his bag, remembering a incident with Blazen when he was about to go on the ship.

"After a while me and Blazen got to be friends." He looked disturbed. "Before he went on that ship i delivered a message due to him asking me to go to New Pegasus to find out what happened to his girlfriend. I came back with...well, he didn't want to hear anymore. His girlfriend died saving a town in Pegasus from raiders, and i had to visit her grave. An old pony approached me and told me the tale about her, and he even gave me her old saddlebags. I explained why i was there and...yeah. I came back and told him the news. He lost his father a few years back and now his girlfriend. Hes been holed up in his shack for days, and its unhealthy. I really cant blame him though, its been hard on him."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 am

"Damn it all, Jack. I had absolutely no idea Blaze had such... i mean, i never knew that he had... fuck. I would have at least behaved a little more forgiving towards him if i knew."

Arc took a sip.

"But i guess that with the information you brought to him... well, i guess it doesn't matter much now... so, you haven't told him yet? He still... did not wanted to hear about it?"

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:50 am

"Usually a couple of different weapons, from my pistol to my shotgun. I even have a Smg at hand for those sticky situations, but sure Ill take up your offer on that. I need my weapons repaired, haven't had them in so long." Sky told the unicorn, going back to her steak.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 am

"I told him." He said, a tone of guilt in his voice. Jack rubbed his hooves together for a moment. "After he came back i think...well, hes changed now, i think for the better, despite what situations might have happened in that incident back there. Im not going to ask about it."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Tesla smiled at the thought of having more guns to work on, these actually working rather than the bits of scrap and broken guns he had been working on since inheriting the repair shop. It would be nice to finally see those shelves filled with guns ranging from the simple to the complex, and the cap flow actually coming in. But that would require both himself, and Silver Tongue to actually start gathering weapons during the adventures they each went on. Even then, working on the guns of a friend would always be much more of a priority. "Well just drop them off at the store, and I'll get right to them Sky."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Sky will finally have her weapons fixed, something she neglected to do for so long. "Yeah ill drop em off when i can, im sure i have a couple dozen caps to pay for your services. Don't worry i can pay for them to go full condition, like i said before i can pay for it." Sky smiled but bit into her steak.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:42 am

"And it is not at mine liberty to tell you, Jack. But you are correct, it changed him in many ways, whether for better... well... time will tell, Jack."

Arc took a sip, and sadly stared back to the glass.

"It is our very nature to change our surroundings according to ourselves, but how do we react? By observing our surroundings... in the end Jack, life is nothing more than us changing outside, and outside changing us until a moment when we can change no longer... and then we die."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:25 pm

This was getting a little depressing, he had to admit that, however Jack found himself agreeing with almost everything Arc said, which was odd. He guessed that great minds think alike, sort of. But he did not agree with Arc all the way. He believed that everything needs a second chance(sometimes), and when they squander it, they shouldn't be in Equestria. Jack took a sip of the whiskey. "Well...i believe that. Sort of."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:20 pm

"Sorry Jack, I... well, i guess i just love to listen to somepony listening to my almighty wisdom... i apologize for this ranting, you're just a good listener. I guess that i just feel that i have lot to say... it's been a long year, far too long for my liking."

Arc took a sip.

"Guess you had a bad luck today, Jack. You decided to sit with somepony prone to gloomy mood.", Arc chuckled.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:13 pm

"Puh, hell no. Your not even remotely gloomy compared to the other people i met in this place, no offense." Jack has spoken to many people around the wasteland and he personally thought that many people liked him, due to him being normally charismatic. He cheers people up sometimes. "I bet i can make you a bit happier. Or we can talk about books all day."

All he needed was a pre-war cupcake.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:37 pm

"Cheers up the others", Arc chuckled ih his head,"and you just spread the bad mood to others... guess we really found each other."
    "So you are not the so gloomy as you painted youself, Arc. No, that should have been expected. In the end, you never really had that much to lose, as oposed to others. Still... you feel like crap, and why? Why why why... well... one day it wont't matter."

During all this internal monologue, Arc's face mantained unchanged look of deep thoughts, eyes not moving, facial features never flinched.

"Happier... nah, i don't think you understand how much it means that you just sit and listen to my rambling. It's... very refreshing to just talk."
    "So, talking about books you say? Have you read anything interesting beside Hoof Life?"

Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Atriark had no time to protest before his gryphoness gave him a hasty nuzzle and dashed off. Soon she came back with not one, but four bottles of scotch...and a pair of glasses. He hardly had time to wonder what the glasses were for when Kira's sly smile drew his attention. She looked cute, but her smile slightly worried him.

"Uh... What are the glasses for?" Atriark asked his gryphoness.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

"That would be great." Tesla said finishing the last of his soup. "You won't have to pay much, friend discount and all, but full condition? Hell the ideas I've been having I might be able to get them to absolutely new...maybe even better." Tesla smiled, he had been having a lot of ideas on how to better improve the current guns he had, however he neglected to explain that most of his new ideas were generally untested, so he had no real idea on what would happen.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:55 pm

"Well, yeah. But they are all at home, way from this place. If you looked on a map it would be on the very edge of it, just barely in Equestria. But maybe ill take you there sometime, they have a pretty huge library for a simple hotel in town. I've basically forgotten most of the good books back there. Its been a long time since I've actually been there." Jack said, glancing at his wings for a minute. These feel like a burden. He thought, knowing exactly why it would be, but looked back at Arc.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Kiras just smiled as she opened up a bottle and poured the scotch in to each of the glasses one of which she moved over to Atriark.

"Well I think it is worth to celebrate that we have found somezebra in this hellish wasteland that care for each other. And I can not think of any better to celebrate by having a friendly game, a game of becoming piss drunk with said zebra while drinking some good scotch." Her smiled just widened as she took her glass and emptied it in one go, and looked over to Atriark from him to join in while filling her glass again.

"Oh and this is not that much watered down scotch that you had before, it is good to be a steady drinker at times."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:58 am