Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Sawdust
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Kira
11 posters

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 am

Kira's wing smacked into Atriark, disorienting the zebra. He didn't have time to react before Kira barreled into him. The pair fell to the ground with the gryphoness on top, a claw at his throat. Atriark stifled a cough.

"Well," Atriark wheezed "I guess you win the spar. You know how good you looked kicking my flank?" The Stable 113 zebra pushed Kira's claw off his throat and wrapped his arms around her neck "You looked spectacular." Atriark then pulls her in close and kisses her.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 8 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:50 am

"Aw thats rather unfortunate," Tesla said as Sky explained, "I would have really enjoyed meeting them...oh well I guess I'll just meet them in time." The unicorn paused for a minute, trying to figure out where to direct the conversation. All that was really coming to his mind was either facts about guns or terminal hacking...neither of which were really all that interesting to talk about...{damn brain think of something! I don't want to make this awkward!} "So...may I ask how you and Lightning met?" he finally said, deciding to simply ask more questions.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:39 am

Kira did smile at first when she had managed to get on top of Atriark, but her face changed when she noticed that she had her claw at his throat. She had really been careful during the fight not to use her talons but she seem to have been over excited in the fight and still used her claws.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she were about to help him up from under her she got kissed by the stable zebra. "I take it as a yes, but are you sure you don't need any help." She help him back over to their table where they still had their bottles and glasses sitting on the table. The gryphoness and a concerned face about the health of her zebra buck, she had not wanted to hurt him that much during the sparring but she had to make it up to him somehow.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 am

Sky knew this question would pop soon enough, but it was on how they met not on if they were still together. Sky gave a small sigh, "We met on a job a while back, we were friends on that mission but nothing special happened between us. We went on a few more missions after that same stuff, but on this one particular mission." Sky took her breath and continued on. "Just a small mission to get a couple seeds for a friend of ours, so after a while. we go spend a day of travel, but the breaking point for us was when a i got stabbed by a giant rad scorpion Three times. Very painful time, and in the heat of the moment i kissed him and hugged him for him not to leave my side." Sky finished her story, but decided to bring up the other thing that happened a couple weeks ago. "Dont ask where is he now, because i dont know. He called it off a couple weeks ago, while on a mission. Dont ask why, just some stuff in my past that no im not proud of." Sky told Tesla her story and end with flash.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:40 am

"Yeah, I'm fine." Atriark said, sitting down at the table. "I'm just sore from where you hit me with your wing. But that's nothing more than a bruise."

The Stable 113 zebra reached for a bottle of scotch and filled his glass. He took a sip from it befor speaking. "But that's nothing to worry about. You are quite the fighter." Atriark took another sip. "So, we've done the Spar....What comes next?"
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 am

Kira gave a slight nuzzle on Atriark neck to comfort where she had hit him with her claws and wing, she tried to show what she had not meant to hurt him as much as she had done in the sparring match.

"Well next is the massage." She said as she blushed a bit when she thought about it what it meant. "I think we should get some privacy for this one... Maybe we could get that room for this one."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:37 am

"I... won't lie to you." Atriark said, starting to go red. "I...I am intrigued by the massage. And I agree. We should get some privacy for that." He nuzzled Kira. "But, do you hint we're going too fast? We started today, and I gotta ask, do you want to get that serious with a buck right now? Just tell me what you think. If it's no, I'll respect your decision and wait. If yes, I'll jump up right now and go rent a room." He kissed her beak. "I'll love you either way."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:00 am

"Yes, we might go a bit fast." She said as she felt him nuzzle her, it was feeling really nice when he did it and she wanted to go on but it have been going to fast and they needed to slow down. "I would love to keep going but you are right we should slowdown." She picked up a glass with the scotch and down it quickly. "I say that we wait for now, but I do really what to keep going." She said this when as she kissed him once again passionately and embraced him at the same time. "Still when we talk about gryphon rituals do not zebras have any ceremonies or rituals as well?."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:23 am

Atriark was a bit sad that he wouldn't experience the Massage right now, but he was also happy that Kira would consider doing it with him sometime later.

"I would love to keep going with you Kira," Atriark sipped his scotch. "As for the customs I know," the zebra thought for a minute "All I can recall is how they choose another zebra to court. But you're not a zebra and I already have you." he nuzzled his gryphoness again.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:03 am

Kira returned the nuzzle from her zebra. She did not care that Atriark did not know that many of the zebra customs, she was curious about then when he had asked about her own rituals.

"Don't worry about it." The gryphoness whispered as she gave a small nibble slight on his left ear. "I was just curious about it and wanted to show some interest in zebra culture as you showed interest about gryphons. Still I what to know how to zebras choose another to court?"
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:36 am

"Oh...ok...I'm sorry, I did not mean to bring up something painful..." Tesla looked away from Sky, {Damn it! Why of all things did I have to choose the ONE thing she probably didn't want to talk about?! Well thats just my luck for me, isn't? Ok gotta change the subject, gotta think of something else to talk about...um...} Tesla struggled to find something new to say, something that could make things less awkward, but at this point he couldn't really think of anything or than to ask about her other friends...{For the love of...well might as well try it} "Um...well...you said you knew a dragon? How...did that come about?" Tesla struggled to ask.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Sky could see the awkwardness in Teslas eyes, wasn't his fault he just wanted to ask something and it wasnt one Sky would answer but she did anyways. But now a question one that bother her as much was the one of SparkFire, they had met a while back in stableton. "yeah i met him a while back, in stableton. I don't know him persnolly but i can at least talk to him and see if he would want to come, im not even sure if he would like to come." Sky let out a weak poker face with a shrug.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Location : Bone Heads camp, in the middle of a war between raiders and shadow raiders

Post by Dark Star Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Dark Star saw that the zebra and the Gryphon were done sparring so he got up and walked over to them.
    "Excuse me but, I was wondering if you have seen a mare who goes by the name Glimmering Hope she has a blue mane, blue eyes, and a yang cutie mark."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Atriark kissed Kira on the cheek, happy she was showing interest in his own culture- despite how little he knew. "Okay, a zebra male first observses-"

"Excuse me but," Atriark was cut off by an ashen unicorn with a red and black mane. "I was wondering if you have seen a mare who goes by the name Glimmering Hope she has a blue mane, blue eyes, and a yang cutie mark."

A touch annoyed by the intrusion into his date, Atriark looked at the new comer. "I don't believe I have seen her, sorry. I'm guessing this Glistening Hope, judging by your yin cutie mark, is your sister.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Location : Bone Heads camp, in the middle of a war between raiders and shadow raiders

Post by Dark Star Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:43 pm

" Yes she is, I'm sorry if i bothered you good bye."
    Dark Star walked away and took a a seat at one of the tables, it seamed his sister has not been here yet, so it ment that Dark Star had gone in the wrong direction and soon would have to leave Stableton and backtrack.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:50 am

"that would be certainly interesting adventuring with a dragon if he does indeed decide to come...hum" Tesla thought about it. He had never met a dragon before. He couldn't help but think about it. Would a dragon actually use normal sized guns? Wait...are there dragon sized guns? Or armor? If thats the case...would there be dragon sized bullets? All these thoughts ran through Tesla's mind. For all he knew there was a whole other market he hadn't even considered!
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:08 am

"Indeed it will be, The wastes out there are just as interesting if you travel with interesting allies." Sky said to the unicorn, since he asked her alot about her life. Maybe he need to share some info on his as well. "Well now you a bit of me and now whats your story, were from the stable? or from the wastes?" Sky said to the unicorn.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:27 am

"Hum..." Tesla began thinking back on his life, "Well, I grew up in the Stable. Primarily I stuck to the engineering, working with the ponies down there. Buut they didn't entirely like me there, I don't know seeing a foal wonder around heavy machinery trying to help eehhh they didn't see it as safe. Well that and the fact they didn't like it when I broke into their terminals." Tesla chuckled at the thought of himself at that age sneaking down to the depths of the Stable manipulating the computers down there just to see what would happen.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:33 am

Sky never knew he was form the stable, well to many ponies that Sky knew she didn't even existed in the Stable. Sky could only smile at the unicorn, hes a fun spirit. Might as well let him work on his stuff and tell the rest of the story. "That is cool, i guess, weird we never met in the stable. I was working in security at the time, brand new to it as you could guess. Other than that, seems nice to talk to a pony. But i think i should let you get back to your work and me back to eating some steak." Sky said as she dove right into the steak.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Kira looked as Atriark answered by the unicorn buck, she had to say that she did feel a bit irritated when he disturbed their time but it changed a bit when she heard that he was searching for his lost sister. She was sad that she could not come with any new information to the ash grey unicorn.

"That's sad." The gryphoness said to Atriark. "I can really understand how you would feel if you lost someone you cared for out in the wasteland." She moved closed to the zebra buck and were about to embrace him when she felt once again the scarp pain in her left wing.

"Ow!" She said as she moved slightly away from Atriark, the sparring match must have taken more on her that she first though as the pain in her wing seemed to be much greater then usual she must have hurt her wing bad in the spar. Her face showed a pained expression yet she did not what to bother her zebra with this now she just had to ride it out and it would get better.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Jack noticed the surprising amount of silence the past few minutes. He smiled, thinking of something pretty good. He got out of his chair and ordered a few BB's. Blazen said that it was pretty good if your not a alcoholic, and you probably wont get drunk from having too much either. Jack grabbed the pitcher and went back to the table, placing the pitcher and two cups there. "It tastes like beer, it is beer, just without the incredibly large amounts of alcohol you ingest daily in regular beer." He said, and poured the pitcher in the cup and in his cup.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Arc decided to humor Jack, and accepted the offered cup.

"I know Jack, but i'm afraid i managed to drink myslef to a state where this could be considerer a lemonade to me.", joked Arc over the table.

"Still... a perfect drink for such beatiful day as today. What do you think that unicorn was all about?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:04 am

Atriark was startled. Did he hurt Kira? He felt her move away from him and now he was worried. Turing to face his gryphoness, Atriark saw that she was pained.

"Kira, are you hurt?" Alright, dumb question. "Come on babe, I'm a medic. Let me see if there is anything I can do. It's alright," Atriark said softly and calmly, trying to show her that he wouldn't hurt her. "Come on Kira, I can tell you are hurting. There is no use in hiding it. Extend your wing and let me see it. Please trust me."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:08 am

Kira hesitated at first to extend her wing, she was not sure why she did so. Maybe she did not want to show that she was weak in front of Atriark she wanted to be seen as strong, still she had the old wound in her wing for so long that she had also almost forgot how to use it properly.

Finally though she extended her left wing carefully as it she felt pain while she did it. She was glad that did show such concern about her well being and that he wanted to help. Her face flared up as she showed him her wing in it full eight feet length. She did not want to tell him what trust she showed him by letting him take care of her wing, telling him that to gryphons the wings where sacred would perhaps change to way he worked. She would have to tell him later.

"Be careful." She said as her face got redder. "Gryphon wings are very sensitive." If she did not have pain in her wing she could consider this part of the massage but she kept consecrated on Atriark work instead of thinking about that right now.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 pm

"I think that hes searching for his sister, but i doubt he'll find her in Stableton. I never seen somepony with such a description." Well, aside from a single white-maned pony that was similar, but still.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:14 am