Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Sawdust
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Kira
11 posters

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 6 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Sky Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:03 am

"Discount sounds good," Sky chuckled a bit. "And fixed up guns sound great, ill see what i can do to repay you. I got a lot of supplies you might be interested in but that's dir another day, for now ill take up your word for later. As for now we plan for the future." Sky said with a grin, looks like she found a some to reapair her guns.
    Dark Star
    Dark Star
    Level 3
    Level 3

Location : Bone Heads camp, in the middle of a war between raiders and shadow raiders

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 6 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Dark Star Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 am

Dark Star walked into the tavern. He had never been to Stableton, but he had heard stories about it. He walked up to the bar keep, on his way there he noticed a gryphon, he had never seen one before and didn't know what to expect from the gryphon but he hoped things wouldn't get out of hand. All Dark star needed was info, but there was something about Stableton that he liked. Dark Star sat down and asked the bar keep if a Mare a blue mane had come through here.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:16 am

Atriark smiled. He hadn't had this much fun is a long while, and it looked like there was more to be had. The stable zebra picked up his glass and downed it. He didn't savor the drink much, but it did taste stronger than the bottle the zebra mare had brought him with his meal. Then he leaned forward and kisses Kira on the beak again. It felt just as odd as the first time he did that, but he could grow use to it.

"That tasted fantastic," Atriark said, leaning against the gryphoness. "and the scotch wasn't half bad either."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 am

Kira blushed when he kissed her on her beak. Indeed did it feel a bit odd to kiss the zebra in that manner but it was one of several things they could both get used to, and despite the weirdness of it did feel good. The gryphoness on became redder from her blushing when Atriark leaned forward to her, she gave a small lick across her beak with her tongue as she could almost taste him as well on her beak.

She quickly downed her glass only feeling the warm sensation of it going down her throat and joining the already warmness she had in her stomach after half a bottle of whiskey and the watered down scotch. Kira had not thought about it that much before but she was defiantly tips buy this point. She gave him a passionate kiss with her beak, hoping it did not hurt him, while also adding some tongue to the kiss. She smiled as she pulled away. "Dont taste that bad your self." The tips gryphoness said as she downed another glass.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:08 am

Atriark was pleasntly surprised by Kira. Despite how odd it felt to be kissed by a gryphoness, the Stable 113 zebra enjoyed the kiss. It was rough, and it did hurt a little, but he enjoyed it none the less. His eyes widened slightly when he felt her tongue, but he didn't complain. Atriark enjoyed her tongue and even played with hers with his.

Atriark filled his glass and downed it. Then he wrapped an arm around Kira and pulled her in close. "Do you plan on drinking all the bottles before the sun even set?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 am

"Long way from home, Jack. Still, if i'll get the neccesary time, i'll happily pay a visit, i find huge libraries very stimulating."

Arc noticed the worried look Jack gave his wings.

"You okay?"
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:34 am

Kira felt the zebras warm shaggy coat touching her own when he pulled her closer, it felt nice to have him this close to her and she could feel her heart race even faster with the contact. She looked over the bottles of scotch she had placed on the table it was a lot when she thought about it but her answer was simple.

"Well I think that would not be a problem, we could easily finished them up before the sun sets." She said as she nuzzled him on his cheek. She picked up the glass and emptied it once again. "What do you have place for the night?"
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 am

Atriark watched the gryphoness, his gryphoness, down another glass. He loved how her beak felt on his coat when she nuzzled him.

"What do you have place for the night?" she asked.

The zebra nuzzled her neck. "I had a room at a bar, but that was up yesterday. So, no I do not have a place to stay tonight."
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am

Kira opened a second bottle of scotch as between the two of them they have quickly went though the first bottle like it was nothing more then sparklecola. She filled up the two glasses one more as she listened to what he said.

"Well we are in a tavern so I dont think it is that hard to get a room here if we just ask." She emptied the glass once more as she bearably felt the warmth of the liquid any more because of her own body heat of just being with with her zebra. It could also be because she have gone from tipsy to drunk. She cheeks where burning red as she moved her tail around him, embracing him with it while she nuzzled him only to pause to take a quick drink.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:42 am

Atriark leaned his head on Kira's arm. He was not quite tall enough to rest his head on her shoulder, but he didn't care. Kira's feathers were softer and cleaner than he'd expected from a wastelander, even one so new as his gryphoness. Atriark emptied his glass and kissed Kira on her cheek when he felt her tail around him. He smiled warmly and wrapped his own tail around her.

"Are you saying you want to get a room together?" Atriark said, pouring himself a half glass.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:27 am

This time Kira only sipped slightly on her glass, she did not what to go beyond this wonderful state of drunks that she was in. Being clear in the head but still feel much more free that normal, but with Atriark she already felt free is she felt like she could just fly even with her damage wing.

"Well it is a early still in the day, but before we have finished these bottles it will be later. And I it would be much cheaper if we shared." The gryphoness pressed her self against the her shaggy zebra, there was something with the longer coat that just made her love Atriark even more. "Also don't you what to get to know me better." She gave a playful nibble on the zebras ear as she said this will a equally playful smile.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Jack nodded, smiling, but his smile turned into a frown. "You know when we were helping the dragon? Well...i broke my wing a year earlier and it healed, surprisingly. It even held your weight and mine." It seemed much more then that however.
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 pm

"Ok then, what else are we going to plan? Aside from the repairing of guns, and our intended destination, what else is there...I guess we could definitely plan out who we would need in a good group. I mean so far we have you, Lightning, and myself. As far as I can tell that would cover a mechanic, and two fighters..." Tesla trailed off as he started to think about what else would be needed in a good group. "Do you by chance know someone that is good with medicine or healing others in general...or for that matter do you know anyone that is rather sneaky and able to find their way through places rather undetected. Both seem rather necessary if we are gonna go to Manehatten."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 pm

"I got a few ponies i think i bring along and maybe a dragon if he is available to come along as well. But don't worry about it, ill be handling the details of the trip." Sky said with ease, "But still i got some friends and supplies to go for the trip, Im always ready for anything that might happen." Sky wished that were true though she was ready some of the time, so it might not be that bad.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Kira wrote:This time Kira only sipped slightly on her glass, she did not what to go beyond this wonderful state of drunks that she was in. Being clear in the head but still feel much more free that normal, but with Atriark she already felt free is she felt like she could just fly even with her damage wing.

"Well it is a early still in the day, but before we have finished these bottles it will be later. And I it would be much cheaper if we shared." The gryphoness pressed her self against the her shaggy zebra, there was something with the longer coat that just made her love Atriark even more. "Also don't you what to get to know me better." She gave a playful nibble on the zebras ear as she said this will a equally playful smile.

"Alright," Atriark said, enjoying Kira's warmth.

Despite the oddity of having his ear nibbled on by a beak, he quite liked it. He reached out, grabbed his glass, and sipped at it. He had drank significantly less alcohol than Kira, but he felt drunk with happiness. The zebra had a smile on his face that he only had worn when remembering, fondly, his time when his mother was still alive.

"So, what did you do in One Thirteen?" Atriark asked, taking another sip of scotch.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:20 am

"Oh nothing special." Kira said as she reached out and grabbed her glass and sipped just slightly on the scotch. She followed Atriark example and took it more easy with the alcohol, even if she knew that she was probably drunk already it was better not to drink in the same amount as before, she did not want to make a fool of her self.

"I was working down in waste management in One Thirteen, well not really work I was just an apprentice." The gryphoness gave out a small chuckle. "Yeah the Overmare did want to have me near any of the important equipment, I kind of spread bad luck around me back then."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:08 am

Atriark listened to Kira, not envying her. Suddenly, his role in the stable seemed far better. He visited Waste Management once, and he was glad he worked in the clinic. Everything down there was as foreign to him as the gryphon language.

As he listened, a strange idea crept into his mind. "Hey Kira," Atriark began, not thinking, but acting on the idea. "what gryphon rituals do you know?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 am

"Yeah, i remember that... and for the fact that your wings healed perfectly... You see, wings and horns are not only organs, but you can seen them... lets say, as a protrusion of one's soul... as long as unicorn of pegasi feels that the should fly or do magic, they will heal and grow back, in time. Well, at least that's how i always imagined it works, never had my horn damaged, so i can't say from first perspective."

The idea of ever losing his horn, and therefore ability to do magic, scared Arc, but what scared him even more was the possibility that it would, for some reason, not grow back. The pony sitting here, drinking whiskey and blabbering about nothing would be dead by that moment, without a doubt, and his brain would create a new personality out of necessity. Arc did not feared death, that was far too absolute thing to be afraid of, but losing oneself and being aware of it...

Arc took a sip.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:03 am

The gryphoness looked at Atriark with slight confusion that he asked her this, she never really learned much about gryphon rituals as she where not raised by gryphon parents. But she had learned some of them from old books back in the One Thirteen and some more for outside in the wastelan, and from what she have managed to get to gather was surprising to her even if she did not know all the detail and some only by name.

"I don't know that many, only a few of the mating rituals... Don't know why the stable had so books about that." If it where not for her stepmother then she would probably never learned anything about gryphon heritage. It was actually sad of how little she knew about gryphon ritual. "Okay I don't really know that much about them either, mostly the name of most and only the details of a few."

"I know most about the gifting, massage and sparring. I think it is because that they were the only complete pages that they had in the books back in One Thirteen."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 am

Jack took another sip of the whiskey, and pushed it aside because he didn't want to become an alcoholic. At least, not yet. Maybe when his life is screwed over. "When you lose your wing, to me its like being shot in the head. You get to see a few seconds, then land horribly on the ground, if you die, you die. Flying is dangerous, especially if you cant handle the extra weight in your saddlebags while flying. But i still use it even though it was...traumatic for me when i landed." It was sort of therapeutic when you wake up and fly in the sky for a short time then land.

The air between your wings...and just plain flying. Its amazing.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Arc stayed silent. There wasn't much here to say for him. The pony in front of him managed to lose something that defined large part of him and even after this separations, he managed to cling hard enough to reattach it back.

"Goddessesdamit, i'm drunk. After two glasses? Welp... guess thats probably enough for now.

Arc finished his whiskey.

"Jack, let's take a walk around the marketplace or something, i would prefer to not get drunk before noon. Some ponies consider that uncivilized, for some reason."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 pm

"I was thinking -and this may seem silly- but I was kinda thinking" Atriark blushed a little, grateful for his shaggy coat. "...maybe...we could do a few. I've been curious about gryphon's various rituals, but I've never been close to any gryphons. And the first gryphon I do get to know, I really really like." Atriark said, hoping he didn't sound like a fool or a foal. "I honestly want to try some with you."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Tesla looked at his empty soup bowl...he was still hungry, but he didn't want to risk spending all he had on just food, ignoring the hunger, the unicorn looked back to Sky, "You really do have everything covered don't you Sky. Well who are these ponies Sky? Might be good to meet them now, build at least the foundation of trust between us before we head into someplace dangerous, and the shooting starts."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:11 pm

"At the moment I don't know where they are at, for they also have plans doing other things. But ill look for them and see if they are willing to come on over, if not then maybe only one other ally may come." Sky didn't want to go meet with the others for the same reason they are doing other stuff at the moment, she didn't want to be a bother for them.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Kira felt her face heat up when she heard his request about trying out some of the rituals, if they did do theses rituals that meant that they were actually going courting in a way close to the old gryphon way. "Eh..." She let out a small mumble before know what to say, instead she picked up one of the bottles and took a deep drink from it before answering. "Atriark, I would love to do the trails with you." She gave another pause as she thought about the rituals she knew about.

"Well what I know we should start with Gifting, which is where the one approaching give gifts to his or her intresst." She looked down at the bottles and gave a small chuckle. "I think we already started that one. Then we should go on the have a Sparring match... and finally we should have a..." She felt her face heat up a bit which was incredible and her face would be really red by now. "Massage, where we preens each othat and well massage and caresses once partner. There are some other rituals to after that but I don't know that much about them other then by name."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:17 am