Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+7
Sawdust
Atriark
Twisted Vision
Sky
Arc Weld
Nova Surge
Kira
11 posters

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 3 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by TeslaSpark Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:06 am

"You're welcome, and I was simply working on my 9mm, trying to make it at least a little better than crap, the hammer has been sticking a little, but as of right now...eeehh not so much, I'm actually more worried I'm going to make it worse than it already is...but what about yourself Sky?" Tesla asked the pegasus, "I've only known you for a little while. What do you typically do? I mean I vaguely remember seeing you around the Stable. But I don't think we ever got into a conversation during that time."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished] - Page 3 Empty Re: Return to Stableton [Shipping] [Saucy] [Finished]

Post by Sky Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:13 am

"That's nice, " Sky commented on his work. "And me, i do alot to get caps. Working as a courier for a short times, others is being a guard. But i do make alot of side caps, doing alot of other stuff the town probably can't get their hooves on." Sky told the unicorn. "My job at the moment is something the town wont fret upon and yeah i have seen you in the stable a couple times, even though we never really talked." Sky finished her part.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

Atriark lifted up his chair and moved it closer to Kira. He plopped his shaggy self down in the seat. "Well, I don't really know. I don't have anything or anyone keeping me in any one place." The stable zebra looked at Kira in her beautiful yellow amber eyes. "So, I guess I'll head to New Appleoosa or some place. What do you plan on doing?" Atriark asked, trying to keep the conversation alive.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 am

"Well I don't really have anyone hold me down either." She said as she noticed him moving closer to her and she did as well get closer to him till she sat next to him. "But I don't really what to do. Was thinking on going back over to New Pegasus again as there is always some job to do back there." She looked in to the zebras different coloured eyes, there was something about them that made him look more exotic and she shaggy striped coat just made him look cute. "Still I don't know if I could get over there on my own, it is quite a way."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:44 am

Atriark looked at Kira. He found her curiously attractive. And, he was genuinely interested in everything she had to say.

"Still I don't know if I could get over there on my own, it is quite a way." Kira said and Atriark's heart started beating faster.

"Well," Atrairk said, trying to not sound too excited. "I've never been to New Pegasus, and I've been curious as to what it looks like. I could, if it's alright with you of course, accompany you there."
    TeslaSpark
    TeslaSpark
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by TeslaSpark Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:46 am

"Wow, thats, thats a lot of different jobs. I'm not surprised that you have caps to spare. jeez...aside from working with guns and armor, all I have going for me is my work with terminals...hum...I wonder if there is a market for working with terminals...anyways, I'm getting off topic." The unicorn said trying to get back onto the topic at hand, "What I'm wondering is why stay here? I mean with the caps you probably make you could easily make it anywhere, hell even the legendary Tenpony Tower would probably let you in." Tesla said with a smile, however inside he felt awkward, aw buck...he wasn't good at talking to others, especially not mares...There were more than one reason Sky and himself never had a conversation, one being his workaholic attitude, keeping him at his workbench fixing guns or repairing security jumpsuits, and the other...well he just wasn't good at talking to others very well...the unicorn just always seemed to bring up the wrong things to say.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 am

A smile an genuine happy smile formed on her beak when she heard that he was willing to follow her all the way to New Pegasus. Her happiness formed in something that she did not actually expected her to do, she lead forward had gave the zebra next to her as kiss on his cheek.

"Sorry." She said when she realized what she had done. In truth she was not really that sorry it was something affectionate about her with the small kiss that she had not excepted.
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:30 am

Atriark's cheeks burned slightly when his mind regestered what Kira did. He was shocked and surprised, but really happy. He was also happy his shag covered his red cheeks. The only odd thing, was how it felt to have a beak on his cheek.

"K-Kira, don't be." the Stable 113 zebra cleared his throat. "I didn't expect it, I'll tell you that. But..." Atriark leaned forward and kissed Kira on the cheek in return. "It's only fair I do it as well."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:46 am

As Epic left the table, Arc realized he is left alone with Jack. Arc found Jack quite interesting character from the point when he met him roghly one moth back, during one of the raids on raiders. Indeed, he could be left with worse ponies to talk to.

"So, Jack, you never actualy told me what is it that you do back then. And on unrelated note, what do you think of Hoof Life so far, finished it?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 am

"I may have caps to spare but I dont really know why i stay, It could be Lightning, or my love for this town, or something else i don't realize. Although im motioning towards lightning my reasons to stay, Im not going anywhere unless he goes somewhere." Sky told Tesla with a grin. "And yeah Tenpony might let me in, but i need alot more caps than i got though. Still not a bad idea of living one day, no fear of the wasteland and no fear of being killed. I might just find a way to get in, just need to talk with lightning about that." Sky pondered her last sentence, she would really love to live in Tenpony.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 pm

"Well, to start." He said, and breathed in deeply. "I wander from time to time, staying at towns for probably a week or two then leaving to wander again. I pick up scraps on the road, sneaking past raiders when i can, and when i can i help the local populace the best i can while keeping my supplies at an okay state. You would call me a scavenger, or more politely a Prospector, if you count picking up scraps and checking occasionally abandoned places for anything of use." He opened his saddlebags and showed the scraps at the very bottom of the saddlebag to solidify his point. "I've even been to New Pegasus. Its not a very good place to be unless you like chaos and innocent people dieing right in front of you. I recommend that you don't touch that place since there is a war going on between two powerful factions in the Mohoofe, get on any of their bad sides and your probably going to die if you don't have some strong equipment." He said.

"Oh, Hoof Life? I finished that ages ago, it was a really good read on the road and still is. I really gotta find those other sequels however, the urge to read is sort of getting to me. For some ponies, they have to read all the time or they'll get pretty bored. That's me." He shrugged.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:33 pm

"I'm glad that you liked the book, the sequels certainly do it honor. Perhaps one day we will return to reclaim the Stable and i'll have a gift for you, but that lies in the future..."

"Excuse me for a moment."
    Arc got up and walked to the bar. He returned with two glasses of whiskey, and levitated the other in front of Jack, then he sat back to the table and took a sip.

"Now where were we? Ah yes, you said you are a prospector. I'm too, sorta. I do care of this pile of trash we call home by keeping the technical face of it running, and far too often it requires acquisition of hard to get parts. But before that i was engineer in the Stable... and well, i had the same job, just did not had to wreste the components from claws of radscorps. It's funny how one's world can turn completely around... and yet stay absolutely same."

Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

"..." Kira was not sure what to say when he returned the kiss on her cheek maybe that was because she was not sure why she had kissed him her self, it just happened in the heat of the moment and happened so quick her thought had not really collected them selves. Still even if she was not sure why she had done what she did it felt nice, also who ever said that a zebra and a gryphon can not be couple.

In her awkward confusion did she just take a large drink from the her bottle of whiskey trying to drag out time as she thought of something to say, this might not have been the brightens idea she had as she started to choke and only ended up coughing. "I'm fine, I'm fine." Did she managed to get out between hacks and coughs, that was just nice Kira make a foul of yourself in front of a zebra you like. That hit her, she like this zebra no not zebra she like Atriark. He actually cared what she felt and what she had been though and she did so as well.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Jack took the whiskey and put it in front of him on the table. He occasionally took small sips of it, he wasn't really a fan of whiskey. If Arc (or somepony else) tried taking back the stable with the rest of the ponies here in this town, perhaps everypony around would benefit from such. But this would require months of helping and planning, especially with the ponies trying to brave their demons and try to help. All in all, it'd be wrong to put ponies back into that position again, and Jack heard about that incident and how this town was built. It must have been hard to build such a place as this with the loss of family members and many other prized possessions.

He stopped thinking about that and decided to listen to Arc instead. "Really? Well, you seem to be doing a pretty good job of keeping it running well." He said, and thought about Arc's words. 'It's funny how one's world can turn completely around... and yet stay absolutely same.'.

"To be honest, it is."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Arc look down sadly into his glass.

"The clutches of history can get one easily killed if one does not allow himself to let go..."

Arc lifted his head, smile on his face.

"But let's not talk about distant pass and long lost possesions. How are you anyway? Any plans for the future, do you plan to stay here in Stableton for long?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Jack took another sip of the whiskey, and looked at Arc. "Well, im probably going to be staying here for about one more week before i head out again." He had been pretty lonely on the road for about a year now, and this pony was his best friend in this town, so why not ask him? "Hey, any chance you want to go on the road for a while?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm

"Do you have any specific place where you will be heading? And yes, i could perhaps use a little vacation, but i'm not sure i will have that much time. I might though try to sell it as a search and retrive mission, if you'll be hading anywhere good."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm

"Well, not really." That was the 'adventure' part. "Id most likely be heading to New Appleloosa next, do a little trading, but really i just want to get back on the road again, explore a bit. I can probably help you with the whole 'time' thing, but remember i said that im probably going to leave in a week, theres more then enough time to come up with an excuse."
    Atriark
    Atriark
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Atriark Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Atriark was unsure if what to do while Kira was hacking up whiskey. She said that she was fine, but he couldn't help feel like he should do something. He was concerned that she might somehow hurt herself. So, he started patting her back. The stable zebra was unsure as to the effectiveness of patting her back, but he did like the feel of her feathers on his hoof.

"Kira," Atriark said, leaning in close and rubbing her back gently. "are you alright?"
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:10 pm

"Appleloosa... yeah, i suppose i could accompany you at least there, look for some machine parts, that ghoul there tends to have some harder to acquire stuff that i could use... well why the fuck not, at least till Appleloosa. After that, i can't guarantee you anything."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:22 pm

"Anyways, lets not dawdle on that." He said, and drank up the rest of the whiskey. It really wasn't much. Jack looked through his things and closed it up. "Anything else you want to talk about? This conversation is dying, sort of."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:24 pm

"No, that is all i can think of."
    Arc finished his glass too, and looked at Jack.
    "We really can't keep light conversation alive, can we?"
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:28 pm

The gryphoness kept coughing up the whiskey a bit more but it help when Atriark patted her back finally managed to hack up the last of it. She was not sure how much Atriark patting had help but it felt nice to have him this close to her. "Yeah I am fine Atriark." She let out a small series of coughs while he was rubbing her back. The contact felt nice especially after the coughing attack but she did not want to admit that it was more then that, still she did not try to move away.

"Hehe... I guess that I have to get some more whiskey." She said with a slight laugh as she looked at the spilled whiskey bottle that she must have dropped earlier, to bad on good whiskey but it was worth it.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:30 pm

"Not really, unless you want to talk about guns, which gets pretty stale from how much i listened to Blaze. Seriously, he has a problem and a solution with guns of all kinds." He said, and looked through his saddlebags for a single book in particular. He grabbed it and put it on the table. It wasn't very thick, but it looked promising. "This is about a soldier that fights for his country and stuff. Not sure you had this in your stable, its called Harvest. Its a pretty good read."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:36 pm

"A soldier that fights for his country... how romantic theme, but no, i haven't read this one, Stable's library was huge. If you indent to stay underground for hundreds of years, you need something to read all the time. And i'm afraid that discussion about guns with me would be more of a monologue, i don't know much about them and i'm pretty shitty shot. Now energy weapons, that is something that tics me in the right way, since it's just violent application of the stuff i was doing in Stable anyway."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:29 am