Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+6
Day Dream
Sky
Cuppa Beans
Arc Weld
Ember Hooves
Silver Tongue
10 posters

Silent Hill

Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Silent Hill - Page 3 Empty Re: Silent Hill

Post by Ember Hooves Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm

After the three ponies had all given Ember different reasons to keep going he felt both re-assured and more scared of the wasteland than that town... Ember took the mask from Silver and put it on, then looked around at the wasteland around him.

"Uh... You know what... Maybe staying here isn't such a good idea... We should get to that town before anything decides to make a snack out of us... And if the nightmares stop... Maybe someponies won't want to kill us anymore." Ember found it hard to see properly out of the mask... He had never worn one before and it felt strange.

Ember heard Cuppa suggest they go to the town hall, it seemed logical, since at the very least there might be records or something... "I agree with Cuppa... Let's go to the town hall!" Ember looked around "Erm... Sorry... Can we go to the town hall?"
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:40 pm

dream put the mask on he hated masks but would make do. "Maybe we should head t' the... say, the town hall or summint? Might be able t' find what's where, an ah'm guessin' it's the centre-most buildin." called a brown unicorn mare.

"i thank shes right that would be a good place to start" dream stated as he pulled out his 9mm pistol just incase...
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 pm

"Town Hall it is. Now let's see." Silver gazes upon the town. The buildings look mostly intact, if not near perfect. The center most building, also the biggest, is on top of a hill. It appears to have a cemetery around it. On the peak of the building is a cross with a circle where the lines intersect. There's also lines on the outside of it and an arching bottom. "The center most building appears to be a church, and it doesn't look like one dedicated to the goddesses. Let's head in and look for it." At that Silver begins to walk towards the town.
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 pm

dream feels off here, something is wrong with this place...
    hearing silver dream fallowed the colt catching up tell he walked beside him "silver was it? i have a bad feeling about this land... we should watch all are steps..." he wisperd to the gray colt watching the billdings.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Bakewell accepted the mask and went about putting the thing on. She had some minor problems but eventually got the device on properly. It wasn’t exactly comfortable and bits kept getting into her field of vision but was probably far better than death by breathing.

-----

Bakewell was more than a little wary about heading to a church. What would a town that raped and cooked ponies alive even worship? Certainly not Celestia or Luna. The mare couldn’t think of a single diety that would willingly put up with such horrible followers. There was a reason that raiders and slavers were all Celestia-forsaken!

“…Okay. But let's be careful. I mean super careful” She agreed, voice muffled slightly through her mask. Turning back now seemed horrible and cowardly. Besides, what if Cuppa was right and they could spare other ponies from the nightmarish madness? Wasn’t that worth taking risks for?

Wherever Silver led, she would follow.
    Dawn Blaze
    Dawn Blaze
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Dawn Blaze Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Dawn followed had followed the group in mute silence, observing his surroundings as best a pony with a drowsy mind could Every living being is avoiding this place like a plague........ That never happens. There has to be something, and whatever it is just crushed Dawns prospect of a smooth ride out of the situation.

Dawn pulled out a .357 revolver checking the ammunition count and the current condition, "just in case something doesn't like us......." He let his statement hang in the air popping in the mouth piece and taking aim as the ponies moved ahead, if anything happened there will be no casualties....... Not on Dawn's watch.

Last edited by Dawn Blaze on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Silver reaches the town limit. The buildings look fine for surviving a war and two hundred years. In fact, they just look abandoned. "Guys, is it just me or do the buildings look abandoned, not like they've survived a war." Heading deeper into town, Silver sees stores with dusty signs intact, sky carts, and a bus map. "Hey look, a map. Well it's a bus map, but it should give us our bearings." Silver walks up to the map and looks at it. It shows some streets and the bus route is bold. It shows the town hall is not far from where they are. "Hm, this says that the town hall is near here. Two blocks up and two blocks to the right. Let's head that way." Silver begins to walk foward.
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:51 pm

day dream fallowed silver side by side. "this seems to easey to me silver way to ease... the wast isn't this nise...." he looked to the left just intime to see a shadow pass by one of the windows.
    Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ember Hooves Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Ember walked through the town with the others, trying to keep to the middle of the group, not wanting to risk getting seperated... He was shaking the whole time, looking around at the buildings, expecting something to happen at any moment. Something just didn't feel right, but the scariest thing that Ember noticed, was something he said aloud.

"I-if you think about it... S-somepony could j-just clean this place up a l-little, and it would look g-good as new... Shouldn't t-there be broken buildings? c-corpses in the streets? I... I almost miss s-seeing those things."

Ember had a feeling in the back of his mind that something was going to go wrong... But he didn't bother saying anything, he knew it would just be seen as his fear getting the better of him again. So Ember just stuck with the group as they headed to the town hall.
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 am

dream looked back at teh fearfull pony "hay, ember right? you need to calm down and stay cool ok" he cooed trying to help "we'll all help each other stay safe" dream smiled
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:27 am

Bakewell kept following, staring at the buildings. Something about the place brought her memories back once again to a place pristine and perfect; a place with trees and grass and flowers and sparkling apartments. A place Bakewell would probably loath and fear more than any raider for the remaining entirety of her days. Ember was right. Some caretaking would make this place look just like new. Just like Harmony.

As they walked, the beige mare’s tired eyes began moving as warily as she could manage from location to location, shadow to shadow. Nothing good could be here. She wanted the group to move faster. Why weren’t they moving faster?
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 am

Wafching her surroundings cautiously, Cuppa nodded at Silver's statement for them to look around, though she didn't have to look long as she shifted herself nearer to the back of the group. If something happened, she didn't want to be uselessly stood at the front getting in the way.

The fact of the town just looking abandoned was brought up and briefly spoken of, it was unnerving for Cuppa to agree, but that most definitely was the case, a few ponies could turn this back into a livley town with ease, despite it's closeness to the Canterlot ruins. "Ah gots t' admit, this dun seem as good an idea as it did b'fore. The town is jus too quiet."

Pausing and glancing around hastily, Cuppa watched the buildings behind the group with a worried frown. "Ever get the feelin' yer bein' watched or followed?" The mare's imagination was just starting to go into a sleep-deprived overdrive, thinking of all manner of nasty things that might be hiding just out of everypony's sight. The suspense was enough to make her start to panic, but she swallowed down that fright-filled feel and just kept on walking. At least with others nearby there was less to worry about in terms of being attacked.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:21 am

Silver turns the corner and sees the town hall. It looks like an average building, albeit the sign and lawn around it. There was a statue in front of the building. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the same symbol on top of the church? Why would that be here? Most statues I've seen near important or government buildings have been princess Celestia. I'm real glad all of a sudden we didn't check out that church. That symbol creeps me out. Regardless, we still have to check out the town hall."

Silver heads towards the building. He stops before the door. "All right here what I think we should do. We should split up and look around. Now before a few of you start panicking, we'll use the buddy system. Pair up with somepony. At least two to a group. If any of you find something out of the ordinary, give a shout shout. All right let's pair up and head in. I'm not picky on who I'm with, so I'll take any stragglers."
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Arc Weld Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 am

"I'll take Cuppa, if he agrees?"

Cuppa seemed calmer than the rest, and they had to pair more experienced ponies with those obviously less traveled. Cuppa seemed an ok guy, he was taking the town better than most.

"I think we'll go check out if the town has a police station, or something in that manner. Securing weapons and ammunitions, when we tread this close to the Canterlot, is vital. We have no idea what can we expect later on."
    Dawn Blaze
    Dawn Blaze
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Dawn Blaze Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 am

They were right, this place did look abandond, which was exactly what worried Dawn....... But now on top of that he had to group up with someone and go venturing with them........ Perfect. Having a tad bit of nastalgia to his time in the enclave he had never been good at making freinds, at least until life or death situations occured. Dawn looked at the other ponies for a familiar face, noticing that he hadn't even introduced himself before at the camp.

Dawn spit out his weapon and cleared his throat, "um........ Yeah I wasn't able to introduce myself back at the campgrounds, names Dawn Blaze by the way" he felt blood rush to his face as he picked up his weapon, cleaning it before inserting it into his mouth, a sheepish smile plastered on his face.
    Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ember Hooves Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:23 am

Ember stopped in his tracks when Silver said they should pair up, he looked around at the other ponies, then looked down at the floor, scratching it with a hoof. Nopony will want to pair with me... He thought to himself. I'm useless... They all probably expect me to run out on them.

Ember looked back around at the buildings... "T-these should make for some good s-scavenging at least... But... How are they s-so undamaged? Anyway... I... I'm happy to pair w-with anypony... If... If You want to t-that is."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Bakewell gave Dawn Blaze a short nod of greeting before debating who to pick as her buddy system partner. Her first instinct was to ask Sky; the white pegasus was a trusted friend and skilled combatant. She would effectively be able to keep any threat away while also probably being more adapt at keeping Bakewell emotionally balanced. Yes. Sky would be the smart choice.

But as she opened her mouth to speak, her attention was drawn to Ember, and she found herself frowning underneath her mask as he scratched at the floor. She recognized that body language. She had felt it herself time and time again. Somepony else could have the safety of Sky’s prowess. She would go for the stupid decision and side with a nervous buck she knew almost nothing about in hopes of making him not feel useless.

“I’ll go with Ember, if he’ll have me.”
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:02 pm

dream didnt like this "ill go with you silver if you like..."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Sky looked at the group with her gas mask on and looked the group as they began to choose partners, Sky would go with anypony but if no one choose her. Then alone she went But she noticed that new Pony, Dawn Blaze. He hadnt been chosen to go with anypony, "Ill go with Dawn." Sky said short and simple like, he needed someone and she was his someone to go with, partners are always helpful.
    Ember Hooves
    Ember Hooves
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Ember Hooves Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Embers attention snapped back to the group when he heard Bakewell say she would go with him, a look of suprise crossed his face. "Are... Are you s-sure? There are probably other p-ponies you would work better with... But i-if you want to we can p-pair up I guess."

Ember now felt a little more determined... He didn't want Bakewell to get hurt because he ran away, so he decided he would try his hardest not to let his fear get the better of him... "I... I've been through m-most kinds of building before... B-but never ones this undamaged, so I guess w-we can go wherever you want to... Though... I w-would rather not go to that c-church unless you really want to."
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Cuppa looked to Arc as he said he wanted to work together with her, and he also stated how he wanted to go check out the police station to raid it's armoury for weapons and such. "Ah'm mighty sorry, Arc. But ah'm no good with a gun, ah jus have mine ta scare nasty ponies away." She said before looking around.

"Plus, ah want ta check out the hospital an' find some more medical supplies, ya know?" She said as she gestured in the general direction of the hospital. "If somepony wants ta come with me, then we dun have ta worry 'bout anypony getting hurt, right?" The idea that nopony might want to go with her to the hospital cropped up, if no pony wanted to go yet she'd have to wait and follow somepony until they were ready to go to the hospital.
    Silver Tongue
    Silver Tongue
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Silver Tongue Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:28 pm

"That's a good idea Arc, but you should of mentioned it before. When I said split up, I meant to search the town hall. This towns to creepy to split up in. We'll check there next. Alright then, everypony partnered up? Let's check this place out." Silver motions the group inside.
    Day Dream
    Day Dream
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Day Dream Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:41 pm

day dream fallowed silver closely, he felt bad the monint he whent into the bilding. "i dont like this place..."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:26 pm

“I’m sure.” Bakewell insisted, moving up alongside Ember. The mare was relieved that Silver intended for them to search the town hall specifically, it saved the two from having to find some location in the town and would also mean that the groups would be within the same building as opposed to spread out within the entire town.

“Let’s go.” She suggested with a nod towards the motioning Silver. “Stay close and hopefully everything will be okay.”
    Cuppa Beans
    Cuppa Beans
    Level 7
    Level 7

Post by Cuppa Beans Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Cuppa looked to Silver as he explained what he meant, then nodding slightly before looking at Arc. "Ah'm sure we can buddy up fer this bit, but ah intend to head fer the hospital, we might need the supplies later, ya know?" She said with a bit of a smile, despite it being hidden by her mask. "C'mon, I dun think there's anythin' in there, 'part from borin' ol' files an such anyway."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:55 pm