Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+39
Kira
Meris
Whitefeather
Midnight Scourge
Aquilinus
Sketch
Pendant
Athanix
Sanura Heartsnug
Lightning Flash
Sharp Edge
Doc Trough
Nova Surge
Arc Weld
Spectre
Marcus
Sanctity
Collateral Damage
Scrap Parts
Bakewell Tart
Moonlight Bliss
Aerion
Blitz
Cross Roads
Kestrel
Xeshir
Galactic Dash
Winter Bell
Bone Head
Cuppa Beans
Rad Boom
Mixtape
Ash Health
Crackle
Ginger Ale
Deus Crux
Jasmine Beat
Blast Cap
Night-Shade
43 posters

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 32 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Aquilinus Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Aqui sighed when he walked into the room and found Xeshir nibbling on Arcs ear. As he walked in he got an idea of what he should do, stepping up close he turned Xeshir and started to kiss he deep and pasionatly. Hopefully if she was distracted by him the couple could sneak off and be alone.
    Arc Weld
    Arc Weld
    Level 11
    Level 11

A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration) - Page 32 Empty Re: A Shadey Nightmare Night(Social celebration)

Post by Arc Weld Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:53 am

A silent, meek moan cake from his mouth, the zebra locking on his ear and nibbling on it. The feeling made Arc blush even brighter. "No, wa... don't... that tickl..." whined Arc, not daring to raise voice higher than whisper.

Then the gentle touch of teeth disappeared, letting Arc dare to open his eyes and look forward. With Xeshir occupied, Arc started to slowly and carefully sneak along the wall, using age old coffee table as a cover, making his way back to the living room.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:19 am

Spectre nodded to Sanura. "Sure, i'll take the pictures with me and see what I can turn up." He walked with the other two to the unicorns room, though she was swift to hide things, Spectre saw most of it, though he said nothing, guessing the fact that she swiftly hid it all away means it wasn't something she'd want brought up. The room in general reminded him of most places he stayed in, be they in towns or out in the wastes, in fact he was sure he had found nicer places out in the wastes before. But he imagined that not everypony went searching out there, and most, like himself were just happy to get a roof over their heads.

His attention was drawn to the game that Sanura had put out, he looked at it, but it just confused him. Spectre had never seen anything like it before, and as much was obvious on his face. "Interesting place... You know, I should show you some of the places i've found out in the wasteland Sanura, they aren't exactly safe, but they look a whole lot nicer than most places in these towns. It's amazing what ponies have left behind, and nopony has reclaimed yet." He turned to Sanura with a smile, barely visable under his mask. "Though this place seems much the same as most places I stay in."
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:42 am

Sanura grins to Deus for her approval, perhaps a bit more than was necessarily or anything really, true to her nature she was dependent on other ponies for approval and that seemed to lift her eyes up right there as she grinned oh so wide at that and then Spectre spoke and that grin seemed to widen just a tad, after all she had limits based her you know... facial surface area to stretch and then when he was done talking? Her grin faded... quickly at first before she forced it back out, trying to seem just as happy as before.

"Y-Yeah it's not the best but I've just moved in! I'll make it look better." she nodded, promising herself that she would make it look better as she turned from them and levitated the pieces to that game along with a few dice and the board and several pieces to LIFE the pony version of the game as she spread it all out, seeming briefly just... unsure or annoyed, one of other two, "So... Here are the rules." she said and then suddenly fluttered out a stained, overly folded piece of paper with the rules to the LIFE game infront of Spec and Deus. Yes. That's right, she wanted them to read the rules because... she had so much trouble reading.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Spectre shrugged. "Not many ponies seem to bother trying to make things better these days... But if your going to then i'll help out how I can, if you want help that is." When the book appeared infront of him and Deus Spectre was suddenly glad he had another ponies skull over his head. If there was one thing that he hated it was that he never learned to read, as a slave/raider it had never really occurred to him, but as he tried to make a living in the wastes he found that it hindered him so very much. His expression had dropped pretty much as soon as he saw the words infront of him, and he struggled to think of just what to say. "Uhh... Could you maybe read it out Deus? Or... Maybe somepony can explain it to me as we go along? I... Can't actually... Read..."

Spectre looked to the other two, expecting some kind of joke at his expense, it was one of the few ways to get at the zebra personally, so he didn't really like to tell ponies, but he could hardly just refuse with no reason.
    Amnesia
    Amnesia
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Amnesia Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 pm

A pegasus walked into the room. Clad in an olive camouflage uniform complete with steel armor and a visor helmet that read 'DARE' across the front. She was armed with a (probably fake) silenced submachine gun, hanging from a sling attached to the armor, and a large (and also probably fake) magnum pistol in a holster.
    She hovered in the air and took her helmet off, shaking her head to get her mane back in it's rightful place. Amnesia was new. Very new. Not just to Stableton, but to the wasteland itself. It didn't look like she was all too well fit for a wastelander's life.

Amnesia threw up her free hoof and yelled "Hello everypony!! I know I'm late, fashionably, of course." She was cheery and bright, her eyes sparkling, a sly smile on her face. Eager to meet somepony, she made her way to the crowded bar. Amnesia nonchalantly leaned up on the bar, "I'll have a Sparkle~Cola." She slapped the few caps onto the counter and slid them to the bartender, "Much obliged."

Last edited by Amnesia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanctity
    Sanctity
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Sanctity Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 pm

As he stood by the two other ponies, the drink really started to hit him, and his vision started to swim a little. Whatever that drink the guy at the bar had ordered was, it was strong stuff. Good stuff though, he really had to find that guy and ask him for the recipe.

"I'm going to take my leave now, whilst I can still stand, I'll see you all around" He said, managing to force his words into shape rather than slurring them all over the place like his tongue wanted him to. He then trotted away slowly, towards the door, just managing to avoid a collision with the doorframe.

He was determined to make it to the inn with the steadfast will of a drunk pony, which meant that he managed to reach the doors of it and almost reach the counter before passing out, sprawled all over the floor like a puddle of dark grey unicorn.
    Rad Boom
    Rad Boom
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Rad Boom Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Rad was about to greet the griffon infront of him when she suddenly picked him up and hugged him tightly. "Hey there Kira! I guess we have met before then eh?" He looked at the griffon with a smile. "My memories a bit fuzzy though... I don't really remember when?" He looked at her nervously, hoping she wouldn't be hurt or offended, all the while searching through his memories and trying to find out when he met Kira.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 am

As soon as Sanura smiled at Deus, she lowered her hood, finally showing the two her face, and smiled back. Then she realized that might end up scaring the mare and looked away. When Sanura said she'd make it better, Deus piped up, "I'll clean anything for you! I mean, if you'd like any help that is."

When the zebra mentioned that he couldn't read, Deus had to stifle a laugh. This is going to be too easy. He doesn't even know what he's doing around a mare. "I will gladly read the rules!" She politely accepts the instructions and clears her throat. She sounds like she's reading some sort of medieval tome, but at least it's understandable. Except when she slips into Latin.
    Kira
    Kira
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Kira Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:26 am

"Don't you remember you silly pony." Kira said loudly as she squished Rad some more in her hug not really knowing how strong she really was as she when she did so. "We helped Flash get his mare back from slavers don't your remember." The gryphoness as was almost bouncing in excitement from seeing old friends.
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 am

While the conversation had been going on Fea enjoyed the drink the other male had brought over finding it growing on her. Yet she couldn't help but roll her eyes when he had broken a glass all for just a bout of emotions. She knew he was upset but it was no reason to go around breaking other peoples stuff especially that of a establishment such as this. Fea saw the reasoning as moot and un-justified but on the other talon she had a high perception of griffons in a whole. But before she could mouth a word the black griffon from before had come up, she assumed from previously seeing him he was the bars bouncer, come to show him out him for breaking property not to mention his ever climbing rate of intoxication. The colossal black griffon had already drug out one other so why not another? But she was proven wrong as she took the words right out of her beak, finding he was doing a rather well job of it. She was happy to hear the problem was resolved with little words of comfort from her but still she felt some words would be custom as he did provide her with a wonderful drink " When it comes to fighting from the heart, griffonesses can become quite vicious." Finding that speaking realistically wouldn't be appropriated she stuck to the one fact that would be. It was a natural thing that all females had, heck even males, but the added talons made it more of a frightful thing for the griffon race.

A trip to the griffon kingdom did sound appealing, having been raised in a not so traditional griffon lifestyle from her parents yet getting several key notes from her grandparents had left her yearning for more yet she kept her "Unfortunately I was born out here in the wastes so a visit to 'reconnect' sounds wonderful at some point in life" She then turned to the new griffon, she had enough knowledge from her great grandparents to know of what he was, but she wasn't one to call one by what they were dressed up as " What name do you go by? my name is Whitefeather, in fact, I have yet to get your name either" Sticking to the mannerisms of introducing oneself first, her gaze shifting between the two as she took another drink. Finding it a wonderful situation to get the reddish griffons name as well in one go, two birds with one stone ironically enough.
    Shooting Spectrum
    Shooting Spectrum
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Shooting Spectrum Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 am

The mare let out a half hearted giggle, a faint blush coming to her face but more so out of embarrassment than anything. Although she had been doing some work around she still wasn't very familiar with the faces around her and it was quite an a pickle to be asked who to visit. Looking up at Flash she even wondered who was stilll out and about at this hour that they new of? "Well least head to the party and see who's still there?" She spread her wings and started to fly off, but noticing that Flash was no where behind her she sightly turned around giggling as she remembered that for tonight Flash was a unicorn and thus 'flightless' "sorry flash" she yet again giggled as she flew beside him, not wanting the pink dye on her hooves to wear off pre-maturely
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Sanura was of course a bit shocked, and relieved at the same time when Spectre said that he couldn't read though she wouldn't say much about her own troubles with it aside from giving that normal pleasant smile, to him and... really not saying anything else about it at all, as if there were nothing wrong with the situation.

Once Deus let down her hood though she immediately had Sanura's attention though an she... stared, she couldn't help it, watching her as she read the rules and obvious getting confused when things started falling into Latin... why did she do that? Sanura had only the slightest grasp on the language so she'd miss out on those parts, "Erm... I'm sorry, Deus, what did you say?" she was still looking rather intently at the mare, trying to figure out what was wrong with her mostly... very much it seemed to the medic that Deus was probably about to die at any moment, the longer she watched the more worried she looked about her.
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm

After reading the rulebook in mostly understandable languages, Deus realized that she had messed up. Slightly. "Oh! My mistake... I'm used to reading much older texts than this." She quickly summarized the rules and explained it so the other two could understand. "But Sanura... Don't you own this game? Why don't you know the rules?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Sanura was snapped out of her concerned for a moment as Deus asked that question and she forced out a nervous laugh, "Well I uh..." she swallowed, "Well it's just been so long since I last played it I was worried I might've forgotten something, that's all. 'she nodded firmly, "Also Spectre's never played." she pointed out and her pale pink flow would emanate from that horn as a couple of Banana Yucca fruits rolled out from a little box between them... one delibrately bumping against deus, "Let's have some eats while we play too yes?"
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Deus smiled at Sanu, and picked up the fruit. "Why thank you dear." She bit into it. Marvelous! It was sweet, but didn't burn nearly as much as the candy she usually ate! She ate the entire thing in one bite, "I love it!" She struggled to remain seated and not tackle the mare to the ground. Deus was certainly enjoying herself. She smiled at Sanura again, keeping her mouth closed so her teeth weren't seen.
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Sanura watched her chew the whole thing down in one gigantic bite, yup, she must've been starving. She grinned though when she admitted to loving it right before she pushed her own across the still empty board and used her magic to start setting up the pieces and what remained of the cards. "You can hive mine too, not really that hungry." she shook her head. "And you look like you're starving something aweful."
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Kestrels cold gaze flickered over towards the female across from him. He'd seen her before, at the bar. Were he a normal male, he'd say she had a lovely form to her. Her coloration was unique, not many griffons in the wastes were such a soft snowy white, and her eyes held a icy sort of fire.

Kestrel was not exactly a normal male though.

So instead of thinking all of the previously mentioned things, he simply recalled what he knew about her. Smaller than he, slender, and the way she spoke pointed to her being a lot like himself. Cold, distant, removed from normalcy in a few ways. When he'd met her before, she'd ordered a tea, alcoholic, then somehow gotten over here. Invited perhaps? Or of her own free will? No...that seemed out of character for this one.

"Female griffons are indeed vicious, they never give up until they can no longer defend what they protect, and even then the fire never dies. I can attest to that personally." Kestrel said first, voice cold and calm despite the horrible memories that little statement drug up; the burning his talons felt. He offered a polite bow of his head before answering her other question. "I am Kestrel, a pleasure Whitefeather."
    Whitefeather
    Whitefeather
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Whitefeather Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Fea's curiosity was piped at the mention of being a personal wittiness to such feats, she dare not lay an assumptions on the male having a feeling any and all will fall short of the real subject matter as he held an air of distance and a stone wall. She bowed her head back finding that the griffons of the wastes weren't as bad as she though they were, or she had just been running into all the right ones "The pleasure is mine Kestrel" it was then the metallic scent of Crackles blood assaulted her. Her face scrunched up in disgust, she had not brought any medical supplies along yet the site of blood disgusted her " Your just trying to get kicked out aren't you, let me see it" She really didn't give him an option as shortly after she grabbed the injured griffons talon gingerly and started to look for any remaining pieces of glass as the cuts weren't to severe. Finding none she proceeded to disinfect the wounds as best she could, that being with the vodka she had been gifted and ripped a strand of the purple fabric that made up her costume before wrapping it up with care " Now watch yourself " Glass was a fickle foe, one second doing mere scratches and the next making wounds that required stitches. Happy enough with her work she then turned to kestrel "If you have some time to kill pull up a seat Kestrel, Another griffon is always welcome" her tone rather chipper , not wanting to strike up any side conversations after had asking the other griffon for his name.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Spectre took in the rules as Deus read them, and then the second time as she read them without the Latin. When the food was floated out to them Spectre, for the first time in the night, removed the skull from his head. He could eat with it on, but it would be awkward, and he wasn't at the party anymore anyway. He gave Sanura a smile as he took the fruit. "Thank you." By the time he had taken his fruit Deus had already eaten hers and was being offered more. Spectre wasn't so quick to eat his, he was always a slow eater. "So... Shall we begin?"
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Kestrel nodded again to the female across from him. Time was one of the few things he had a large supply of. He would stay, for now, but first he needed to do something else.

"Excuse me a moment." Kestrel said, moving to stand. He vanished for a few moments, moving to the bar and ordering some things before coming back. Nix had been quick with his order, as always, and he quickly returned and sat back down, setting some of the things he'd gotten before him. A humble earthen mug, filled with steaming water, and a small bag of things.

Without comment he filled the mug with an assortment of things; roots and leaves specifically. Seemed the Collector was making another cup of tea for himself.

Last edited by Kestrel on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 pm

"I suppose I'll go first, if nopony minds?" Deus grabbed the dice and rolled. By the end she had lived her life with the second best job possible, the biggest house available, fully payed off, and several cars. She had a large, happy family, and retired with millions of dollars to spare. She smiled at the others, clearly the winner. "Another game, perhaps?"
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Sanura Heartsnug
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Sanura Heartsnug Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Sanura grumbled softly, "I finished last? Really?" she sighed softly, having just a bit of trouble at certain points, she didn't do bad though, Spectre and Deus just seemed to outclass her right outside her reach at every point, her ears flattening out when it was all said and done, having finished sort of... middle class with a bit more family than she could handle. "Guess it's better than I've done before, but yeah, we can play again if you want unless we have another game."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Spectre still didn't really know what was going on, even after having been told the rules, but since Deus came first, and Sanura came last, he guessed that made him second. "I'm not entirely sure what went on there... But we can play again if you two want too, or do something else. I'm just happy being around somepony that isn't trying to kill me longer than five minutes!" He said with a chuckle. "I guess you could show me what these missing parts look like too Sanura? So I know what i'm looking for out there."
    Deus Crux
    Deus Crux
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Deus Crux Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Deus moved to sit next to Sanura, and tried to comfort her. "It's only a game. Obviously, our real circumstances are reversed from those in the game!" She was pretty sure that was comforting. She wasn't used to doing that. She leaned on Sanu. At the very least, it was another chance to get into her personal bubble. Deus liked it there. She smiled at Sanura.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:11 am