Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Talib
Atriark
Spectre
Zuberi
8 posters

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Xeshir snickered. She had barely talked to Talib and he was blushing already? This ought to be fun. "Xeshir" The mare responded as she stood next to Talib, on purpose, and grabbed a bottle of beer. She bit the cap off as she took a swig "Let me guess, not used to alcohol?"
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Talib noticed Xeshir standing right next to him as she spoke. Talib also took note of how she simply grabbed a bottle and drank from it, meaning that she was used to alcohol. He listened to the question and nodded slightly, acknowledging the fact.

"Not really. I sometimes use it when I am brewing something, or drink it on a special occasion." Talib chuckled, slightly nervously. "I tend to try and stick to what I make, but I don't mind trying other thngs."

Talib then took another few sips from the drink.

Last edited by Talib on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm

Xeshir raised her eyebrown. Brewing? Was he a chem dealer or so-Oh!

"Really? Your an alchemist?" She said a smile growing on her face, she quickly opened her saddlebags and took out a small note with several words written and underlined. It looked like a recipe for something. "Do you have the herbs mentioned here?" She said as she set the note down on the table.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Talib looked at the note, always curious when someone asked him about his craft. He took note of the ingredients and nodded slightly, at each one. After looking at them all, he blushed a fair bit more, recognising the effect of the combination.

"I... I believe I might." Talib stammerred slightly. "May I ask why you would like such a brew?" Talib blushed a bit brighter again, not sure whether he should have asked.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Xeshir giggled, blushing AND stammering? Too. Much. Fun. "Let´s see if you can guess. I´m on a party. I have about twelve bottles of beer in me. I´m most likely going to end up with a stallion or a mare in a one night stand..." She said. She took another swig of her bottle and looked at Talib "Can you guess?"
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 pm

Talib blushed further as he put the now seemingly obvious pieces together, looking to Xeshir as he tried to hide his blush a moment longer as he took a few more sips. Eventually, he decided to stammer out another response.

"W-Well that makes sense." Talib chuckled nervously. "I suppose I might be able to put something together for you."

Talib smiled to Xeshir, still nervous and it probably showed.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Xeshir beamed. NOT having to rush at first thing in the morning with a killing hangover to convince a merchant to spare some pre-war birth control made wonders to her mood. She hugged Talib and said "Thank you!" Then she remembered how easily Talib got embarrased and let go, not wanting the zebra to spontaneously combust from blush. "So...Enjoying the party?"
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Talib smiled back genuinely to Xeshir as he noticed the look on her face. Talib then stopped himself from making an 'eep' sound as he was surprised by the hug, chuckling lightly at his own reaction. After Xeshir let him go he took another sip of his drink, managing to regain a little composure as his blush faded.

"You're most welcome, nzuri." Talib smiled warmly to Xeshir. "And I have to say that I am. You?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Nzuri? Was Xeshir´s first thought, followed quickly by Yup, hes drunk. She chuckled and winked at him "Well, you´re nzuri too. And what´s not to enjoy? Food, alcohol, stallions...A dissapointing lack of mares though." She said as she scrunched her muzzle. "Did somezebra catch your eye?"

Last edited by Xeshir on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Talib noticed the wink and how she returned the compliment, blushing slightly again as she guessed at least the meaning. Talib simply chuckled slightly as he sipped his drink, before he heard Xeshir's question and had to lower the drink as he thought, blushing a bit further again.

"W-Well, I'm not sure." Talib stalled. "I haven;'t had much of a chance to talk to anyone."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Xeshir cocked her head "Well, do you like mare or stallions? Or both? Im guessing that you like both." She said with the obvious objective of making him blush further.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Talib gulps slightly as his blush sky-rockets, trying to hide it behind his drink as he took a few more sips, likely not helpig his current situation in the process. Eventually, Talib set the drink down and nodded in defeat.

"Yes." He quietly admitted.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:24 pm

It took all the willpower in Xeshir´s body to not burst out laughing right there. She actually hadn´t expected him to be bisexual which made it all the more funny. Stiffling her giggles she managed to say "Well, then let´s find you a partner shall we?"
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Talib blushes yet more as he simply stammers for a moment, looking to Xeshir. Eventually, Talib manages to regain some semblance of composure and manages to speak, after finishing his drink of course.

"I-I don't think that that's... necessary?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:37 pm

"Oh, my dear Talib." Xeshir said, the alcohol making its effect on her as her cheeks lightened up, "You have so much to learn. Let me explain" She said while trying to not lose her balance.

Suddenly, Xeshir´s tone changed to a much more serious one and began babbling. "Your drunk. That means your far more charismatic but a lot less intelligent. Which brings me to my next point. You WILL do something stupid tonight. Maybe wake up in a puddle of puke. Maybe sleeping on the counter of a very-pissed merchant...I can go on all night. So the LEAST stupid thing you can do is find somezebra that you like and go hanky-panking. It´s a preferable alternative to wake up and find out that you just slept this whole time on an outhouse..." She finished. She tapped her hoove on her chin and said "So...Ready to find your one night special somepony?"
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Talib patiently listened to what Xeshir had to say, and as she went on he found himself nodding, not even realising he was doing so. Altohugh, he did have to admit that he couldn't argue with this logic, at least in his current condition he couldn't. Still, that didn't change the fact that he was furiously blushing and still stammering as he looked to the mare, not sure what to think exactly.

"Well... I'm not sure about this..." Talib stalled, trying not to let on that what Xeshir said to him made sense.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Xeshir put her hoof around Talib´s neck and pointed her other hoove at all the zebra´s in the room. "Come on Talib! This is the chance of a lifetime! All the zebra in the wastes get together in one big party and you want to end up in some bathroom with a splitting hangover? At least try to have some fun with another zebra tonight! I will even help you talk to someone if that´s what it takes!" She said, half giggling while she said it. She had mentally challenged herself to get this buck laid, and she was going to accomplish it!
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Talib gulped once again as he watched Xeshir point to every zebra in the room, still furiously blushing and out of ways to stall other than stammerring. He looked around slowly following Xeshir's hoof as he coulnd't escape her grip around his neck. Eventually, his willpower faded and he nodded, quietly speaking.

"I... guess that makes sense."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Xeshir smiled deeply. She started pushing Talib towards one lone zebra on the other side of the drink table. She stopped him a few inches away and gently tapped Spectre´s shoulder "Hello there, my dear stallion. How are you doing this fine evening?" She said, trying to not sound as drunk as she was, and failing.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Spectre had pretty much set himself to be content with drinking the night away. Alcohol was the one surefire way to waste a night. Though he was interrupted bye a tap on the shoulder and a drunk zebra mare. "How am I? Bored... And very drunk... I can imagine your much the same, at least the second part. How may I be of service?" As Spectre spoke he turned to face Xeshir, bumbing the table as he did so.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Xeshir chuckled "Well, I AM very bored...But you know who is more bored? My dear friend over here!" She said as she grabbed Talib and forced him to face Spectre. "Im sure you too will have a great time together!" She kept babbling, but stopped and hoped that Talib would at least be able to say ONE coherent sentence.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Talib eeped slightly as he was now suddenly face to face with another zebra buck. He blushed slightly again and said simply the first thing that came to his mind, which was by no means poetic or intelligent thanks to the situation.

"Uuuuuh... Hi?" Talib smiled awkwardly.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Spectre wasn't quite sure what was going on. Spectre took a step back from Talib as he was suddenly face to face with him, even drunk he still didn't wasn't going to let the zebra too close, just in case. Spectre stood giving Talib a flat look, but when it became apparent that 'Hi' was all he was going to say he gave a similar response. "Hello? And you are? Infact... Who are both of you? Names would help i'd imagine... I'm... Uhh... Spectre!"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Xeshir nodded energetically as it became obvious how drunk Spectre really was, she whispered into his ear. "He´s very shy, so he wante me to tell you that he thought you were REALLY smart and beatiful. You don´t want to prove him wrong do you?" She said, her tone just right. She slowly walked backwards to give Spectre some space.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Talib still smiled awkwardly, not sure what Xeshir was saying to Spectre. Still, Talib was polite and offered Spectre his hoof as he tried to smile more warmly.

"A pleasure to meet you Spectre. I am Talib." Talib manages to get out, chuckling lightly to himself about how un-original his introduction was.

Last edited by Talib on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:02 pm