Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Talib
Atriark
Spectre
Zuberi
8 posters

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Spectre Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Spectre sighed as Zuberi walked away. Maybe he's right... He had another drink before thinking more about what the other zebra said. I guess I could take a little more care in the jobs I take... We'll see... Spectre took one last drink with him before he went and found somewhere he could sit by himself.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Xeshir Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:46 pm

"By soft I mean of fur, your like an enormous pillow" She said giggling. He looked back at Aquilinus as he mentioned the word hawk. "Hawk? I thought they were all killed?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:56 pm

"Well thank you, I didn't think my fur was that soft. And she just started following me when I was in the wastes, one day I'm walking and she comes landing on me. I wasn't about to complain, it was getting lonely by myself for so long. Her name is Nocona by the way, she is probably off getting some food for herself right now. Not sure where she came from, but I enjoy her company." pondering what Xesh and just said about hawks being killed off, he started to wonder just where Nocona had come from, and how she chose to follow him.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Xeshir searched her memory but nothing came up. "In my travels I´ve seen Bloodwings, ponies in armor capable of exterminating entire hordes of raiders, a robotic owl that a caravaneer owned as a pet and even a bird that could spew balefire from its mouth, but a hawk? Never."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:22 pm

"Hmm... Never put much thought into it I guess." Standing up Aqui stretched a bit before laying down next to Xeshir. "Just trying to be the best pillow for you Xesh," teased Aqui playfully. Laughing he watched the rest of the zebras mingle together.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Xeshir took another swig of the bottle of beer before nuzzling Aquilinus again, but when she tried to close her eyes she kept seeing His face. She cringed and her breath was suddenly irregular, she took another swig of the bottle and stared at the ceiling, trying to calm herself.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Noticing the change in breath Aqui turned his head and looked at her. "Is everything okay? You seem a little worried about something, you know I'm here for you to talk to right? Anything you have troubling you, I'm here." Licking Xeshir's cheek he watched, worried slightly by her sudden hiccup in her breathing he pressed his head against her side.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Xeshir took a deep breath and closed her eyes again. There He was, with his armor and the ornamented helmet covering his eyes. He was holding the bloody stick in his mouth and slowly walking towards her. she tried to stand tall, to not have fear, but she couldn´t do it. She opened her eyes.

She slowly stopped shaking and smiled a bit when Aquilinus licked her cheek. "Its...Complicated" She said "I made a decision recently...It may have been a bit rash and not well thought...But I needed to do it." She bit her lower lip for a moment and quickly clarified "Don´t worry, its nothing to do with you...Its something else that I hope won´t come bite me back later..."
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Trying his best to smile at her, "Well if it does come back I'm here to help okay?" He nudged her just to make sure she got the point of his message. Scooting closer he laid his head back down to watch the party. Something was up with her, but if she didn't want to talk about it yet he wouldn't prob further.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Xeshir smiled, few ponies she ran into cared about her problems, even her temporal lovers, so having one that actually worried about her problems was a nice change. "If this is a party, wheres the music?" She wondered, she kissed Aquilinus in the cheek and got up. She walked towards Zuberi and asked him "You know who´s the host of this party?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Smiling Aqui watched Xeshir walk towards another zebra. While he was alone he let his mind drift to thoughts of something steady in his life. Ever since he woke up in the wastes, he hasn't been in one place for too long. Always moving to survive, this is the first town he was able to rest in. Now he has a mare flirting with him, he may just get used to living in this town yet.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 am

“Well, that’s good to hear.” Zestari said to Atriark. “I’m glad that you’ve found someone to love out here in the wasteland." She smiled warmly, nodding slowly at his words.

She turned back to Talib and gave an enthusiastic nod as the zebra told Zestari about himself. “Well you should look into moving into Stableton as soon as you can, it’s much safer if you have the benefit of four strong walls and a supportive town around you.” She turned towards Atriark, “You have a house here, don’t you? I understand all of you horror stable survivors do, perhaps you could extend some hospitality to Talib.” She clicked her tongue. “It would be a terrible thing to turn him down, don’t you think?” She shot Atriark a small smirk, before returning her attention to Talib.

Clapping her hooves, she chuckled. “Another alchemist! Wonderful! You should come visit me sometime and we should exchange alchemical recipes and wonders. It would be nice to have someone to talk to during the long hours of preparation. “ She trailed off and finished with a knowing nod at the implied medical knowledge.

“Talk about me?” Zestari gave Talib an odd look, “Well, what would you like to know?”
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Zuberi turned and looked at the zebra mare who had just approached him. "I might... I hear hes very attractive and funny. What's your name? I'm Zuberi."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Xeshir raised her eyebrown "And how do you kn-" Then suddenly her face lightened up in comprehension "Ooooh, your his coltfriend, aren´t you? Pleased to meet you, Im Xeshir." The mare said, a sly smile of understanding in her mouth.
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Zuberi blushed a bit before laughing loudly "Yes, you nailed it. Its nice to be met. Having fun so far? The host tried to do everything he could to make it fun for evveryzebra."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Xeshir nodded "But you know what would make it much better? Music. Any chance there might be a jukebox around here or something like that?" She asked.
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Zuberi gestured his head in the direction of the already playing jukebox against the wall.

Last edited by Zuberi on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Xeshir stared flatly at the jukebox, the alcohol must have started taking effect for her to not notice. That and the cute buck she just met. Still, she felt it was hardly the kind of music for party "Anything faster and with more rhythm? I need to shake my hooves"
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Zuberi shrugged. "Other than that weird station with the jumpy patriotic music, I don't think there is anything else... Oh, except the old records in there..." Zuberi said then laughed. He wandered over to the box and pressed a button with his hoof. The music stopped, then a disk moved from a stack of other disks and landed on the spinner before the needle fell on it. The music started slowly, but then got jumpy and funky accompanied by a mare singing some R&B song about finding love.

Zuberi turned back and started back towards Xeshir, shaking his hips and his head as he walked. "This is my jam... Hope you like it," he said, stopping and bobbing his head some as he returned to the conversation.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Xeshir began bobbing his heap up and down as the music progressed, a smile on her lips. "Now this is something I can finally dance to!" She said, shaking her body to the rhythm as she walked towards Aquilinus and made a pout expression "Your going to force this mare to dance alone?"
    Zuberi
    Zuberi
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Zuberi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Zuberi watched the mare jig back over to the other zebra she had been talking to. "Well... Nice talking to you. By the way, the host is glad you like his favorite song," he said then started to bob back over toward another guest. He soon approached Zesty and Talib talking.

"Hey, you two! Having fun?" he asked, continuing to wiggle slightly to the music.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:42 am

Smiling Aquilinus stood up and got a coy look on his face. "I'm not sure, does the mare want to dance with me?" Feeling the rhythm of the beat Aqui started to bob with the song to get a feel of the timing. Grabbing hold of the mare Aqui dragged her into the middle of the dance floor and started to dance with her.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:24 pm

Xeshir danced around Aquilinus as the music progressed, occasionally swishing her tail under his chin while giving him a seductive look."Your not a bad dancer niceflank. Natural or experience?" she asked while still dancing.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Flowing with the music Aqui couldn't help but smile, "I have no idea if I'm a natural or not, amnesia remember?" Not being completely oblivious to what the mare was doing Aqui responded to her looks as he scooped her off her feet and put her into a dip. As he held her there he went in and kissed her before standing her back up.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Xeshir was, to say the least, surprised when Aquilinus lifted her gave her a kiss. She couldn´t help but giggle when he let her go. She started dancing again when she had an idea "Well then, lets put that to the test, shall we?" She said as the song started going faster and faster, the rhythm speeding up as well, but that didn´t stop Xeshir´s body to move in perfect synchronization with the music "Come on niceflank, show me what you got!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 am