Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+4
Talib
Atriark
Spectre
Zuberi
8 posters

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Spectre listed to first Xeshir, then Talib, and shook the zebras hoof, drawing his own conclusions as to what was going on. "Look... If your here for what I think... And i'm usually right, you don't need to bother with all this politeness, just tell me the name, the location, and... Uhh... The other bit... You know... The most important thing... Also any preferred way you want it done..."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

The Herd [Social][Zebras Only] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Herd [Social][Zebras Only]

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Xeshir, once again, had to summon her wildpower to not laugh. Who knew he would be so straightfoward? "Okay, I will leave you two bucks to finish the details of your one night stand, just please don´t say it so loud!" She managed to say before giggling. She then walked a fair distance from the couple and watched from afar.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Talib simply blanked. Despite being drunk he could tell that Spectre hadn't quit grasped Xeshir's... way with words. Talib blushed further and simply stared over to the zebra mare with an expression that simply said

"What?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Aquilinus walks over to the lone Xeshir and gives her a hug. "So how are things with you're new friend going Xesh?" Smiling Aqui looked at the mare and then followed her gaze to the two stallions. "Well it seems to be going good then, so... When do i get to see that surprise you have for me?" Prodding her side Aqui couldn't help but laugh a bit.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Spectre watched Xeshir walk away, before looking back at Talib. "One night stand? That's a new one... I'm sure that's usually a name for something else... But... Uhh... What?" Spectre had completely lost his line of thought, and just stared blankly at Talib for a moment before snapping back to reality. "Huh? Right... Sorry... So... How's this gonna happen? Did you have somewhere where we could do this privately? I imagine it's not exactly the sort of thing you want to be seen doing infront of... Infront of everypony..."

Last edited by Spectre on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Talib had to fight his urge to simply run away and hide in a cupboard for the rest of the week, knowing that it ould not only be harmful to him, it might also be considered rude. Instead Talib smiled awkwardly back to Spectre as he mentally cursed Xeshir right now.

"I... think you might have the wrong impression here." Talib laughed nervously. "From what I've noticed, Xeshir tends to be... spontaneous."
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Spectre frowned. "Wrong impression? How so? It seems rather obvious to me... You want me to kill somepony that's causing you... Uhh... Problems yes? Like I said, name... Location... And uhh... I still don't remember the third one, but i'm sure you know..." Spectre pulled out his knife and prodded the tip of it with his hoof, not realising he had cut himself slightly. "I can even bring you back a souvenier if you like... So uhh... Anyway! Who's the unlucky pony?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Xeshir nuzzled Aqui as he hugged her "Geez, don´t be so impatient! You will get your surprise eventually! But right now I´m trying to get a friend laid" She said pointing at the exchange between Spectre and Talib "See, it´s going perfectly fi-" She then noticed Spectre drawing his knife and her heart stopped for a second.

"WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT!" She yelled as she almost crashed into both of them, but managed to stop in the nick of time "Don´t kill him! Don´t get offended! It was my idea! I just thought that you would make a cute couple! Pleasepleaseplease DON´T kill him!" She said in a rush, tripping over her own words several times.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:30 am

(sorry about the slow replies been busy lately and posting has slipped a bit)

Zestari nodded at Talib when he excused himself, “Okay, enjoy your drink.” She turned back to Zuberi and nodded at Zuberi’s nomadic lifestyle and then laughed at Zuberi’s many names. “Pretty much just Zesty, Zest or Zestari are my names. Nothing amazing, I’m sorry.” She gave another chuckle.

“As to where I’m from, well surely from my perfect Zebrican, my average Equestrian, and my odd accent you’d be right in assuming I’m from Zebrica itself. I came to Equestria a about a year and a half ago, and settled here in Stableton about 6 months ago. Or at least that’s the short version.” She nodded, a smile on her face.

before a sudden ruckus fracas grabbed her attention. Something about a knife? She looked over at the other zebras across the room, eyebrow raised.
    Talib
    Talib
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Talib Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 am

Talib watched as Xeshir suddenly rushed back into the conversation in a panic. He raised a brow and chuckled nervously again as he took in the situation and thought about what to say.

"Hold on Xeshir. It seems there's been a big miscomunication here." Talib smiled, before blushing slightly after Xeshir spoke, shrinking back towards the drinks. "I'll just be over here..."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Xeshir stopped blabbing immediately as soon as Talib said "Miscommunication" Her factions froze and quickly turned into a nervous smile. "...Yes, I knew that...I just realized he might have gotten the wrong message!" She said trying to maintain her balance...And losing it. She feel to the floor rather unceremoniously. "Anyway, I think I will leave you to your business." She said as she got up and walked towards Aquilinus, figuring that Talib could handle himself (Hopefully). she nuzzled him and whispered into his ear "So, want your surprise?"
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Marcus had heard about a gathering of Zebras at a town called "Stableton" and thought it might be a good idea to check it out. After all, Zebras were the most adept at using Alchemy, so what better place to learn a few things on the subject than a gathering of Zebras!

Being new to the area, he found himself lost a few times before finally making his way to the town itself. From there, it was really a simple matter to just ask for directions from some of the locals and he was soon on his way to the Town Hall. Sure, some of those that he asked gave him wierd looks, but he brushed that off as them not being used to him.

He made his way into the Town Hall and found the correct room, thoroughly surprised to see a gathering of Zebras already, many of whom were already deep within their conversations.

Looks like I'm a little late to the party, he thought. Shrugging, he made his way over to the drinks. Can't mingle without getting a couple of drinks in. Sober conversation is just boring. He grabbed one and sat down to watch the others, silently mulling over which group he should mingle with first.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:22 am

Aquilinus smiled at Xeshir and nuzzled her back, "Yes" was all that he said. He started to blush a bit as his mind raced with what the mare had come up with. Turning around he gave Xeshir a kiss, "lead the way."
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:41 am

Zestari watched as whatever scene was developing over the other side of the room was quickly dispersed and allowed herself a moment of relief. The last thing the party needed was to suddenly break out into fight or debacle. What would that do for the zebras reputations around Stableton and beyond?

Turning towards the door, she spotted an unfamiliar newcomer, and therefore somepony interesting. She politely excused herself from Zuberi’s company.

Trotting over to the now sitting moustached Zebra, she smiled. “Hello there. I don’t believe we’ve met.” She bowed her head, “I am Zestari, and I live here in Stableton. Who might you be?”
    Marcus
    Marcus
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Marcus Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Marcus was pulled from his thoughts as another Zebra approached him and introduced herself with a bow of her head. “I am Zestari, and I live here in Stableton. Who might you be?”
    Marcus was happy to be conversing with another Zebra so soon upon his arrival and impressed at the polite display she gave. He decided to return the gesture and stood up, saying, "Greetings, ma'am Zestari, citizen of Stableton! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!" At this, he returned her bow and said, "You may call me Marcus."

He stood up and flashed her a smile. "I come from a small tribe within the far off lands of the Zebra. I have recently started my travels so that I may further my knowledge in the realm of Alchemy." At this his smile dropped. "My tribe did not preserve knowledge of the craft very well. I'm afraid much knowledge has been lost to the sands of time."
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Xeshir noticed Aquilinus blushing after she offered to show him the surprise. She immediately knew what he was thinking and laughed ""No my dear...No that." She said, but quickly whispered into his ear "Not YET." She winked at him and began walking towards the exit door.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Aquilinus took a deep breath as he followed the mare outside, as they walked his mind was still a blaze with what she was going to do. The only question left is what was she planing to do with him.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Xeshir kept walking until she and Aquilinus where behind several rows of houses. A lone burning barrel was the only light source. Xeshir sat down and began rummaging through her saddlebags "I heard of ponies with a conditions like you before...The amnesia I mean" She said as she took several junk items, clearly searching for something in particular. "Not on such a grand scale, most of them where blackouts caused by alcohol but still" She said as she took out a small tin with the words "Mint-Als" written on them. "I...Acquired them from a merchant and I thought they might help you remember a bit" She opened the tin, revealing several small circle-shaped pills, they almost looked like candy. "I am not forcing you to do this, only asking you." She said looking at him right in the eyes. "So...Do you want to do it?"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Aquilinus's eyes lit up when Xeshir said she found a way to help him remember his past. He breathed deeply, "Are you sure this could help? I mean yes I'll do it, but could you promise me something? No mater who it is I used to be, please don't think of me as the same guy." With that said he reached over tentatively at the tin wondering just how many he was supposed to take. "Ummm just how does this work by the way?"
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Xeshir nodded to Aquilinus ""So far you haven't done anything wrong to me, I have reasons to believe that even in your past you were a decent stallion." She said. She took one of the Mint-Als and held it in her hoof "Simple. You chew and swallow them. I'm going to tell you different words and you will say the first thing that comes to mind. With any luck we will be able to discover something new about you." She said with a small smile.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Taking the pill from her hoof, Aquilinus ate the pill. His face took on a funny look from the taste of the pill, but soon after it was a more serine look of almost peace. You could see the wear and tear melt off his body. "Okay ready when you are Xeshir." With that he took a seat and readied himself for whatever question she might ask him.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:08 am

Xeshir covered Aquilinus eyes with her hoof. "I'm going to need you to...For a lack of better world, melt away. Ignore all your senses and focus on what I am saying, okay?" She took a deep, nervous breath. She hoped this wouldn't turn out like she was thinking...

"Ave Caesar" She said with a soft voice, looking at Aquilinus face for a reaction.
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 am

Aqui let his mind melt away with surprising ease thanks to the pill he had eaten. As he sat there he could feel is body tingle to the air around him, when Xeshir spoke "Ave Caesar" his mind lit up in ways he never thought it could. The first thing to run through his mind though was one simple phrase "Veritas per eum." He sat and waited, speaking Latin wasn't a new realization to him, though he didn't know what he said meant.
    Xeshir
    Xeshir
    Level 8
    Level 8

Post by Xeshir Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:15 am

Xeshir gulped. She forced herself ro ignore the feeling of dread thar was ocercoming her. She opened her mouth and, with a soft voice, whispered "Proditor"
    Aquilinus
    Aquilinus
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Aquilinus Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:20 am

Without missing a beat Aqui's first thought was clear to him. "Veniam" was all he spoke, A few fluttering images flew through his head though he couldn't make them out. What did it all mean, he hoped Xeshir would know what he was saying at least and be able to tell him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:00 pm