Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Violet Star
Zestari
Mona Tones
Bakewell Tart
Scrap Parts
Lightning Flash
Kestrel
World Warden
12 posters

Gamer's Day [Wild Wasteland]

Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Gamer's Day [Wild Wasteland] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gamer's Day [Wild Wasteland]

Post by Cross Roads Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Cross cranked his head angrily as he heard the alarm go off ...and worse, the sirens that sounded less than friendly quickly converging on their position... Cross used his cane, brought it up and whipped the manager across the face with it. Quickly marching into the garage he roared at the mechanics to get the buck away from his car. Walking over into the driver's side he called out to Flash before entering the vehicle, ...decidedly trying to be more 'in-character' with the game.

"Yo's Latty! We gots to gets all out of heres!!"
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Lightning frowned when he heard the alarm suddenly go off. This didn't go as well as they planned. Before they knew it, the sound of sirens filled the air on top of the alarm in the store. Somepony was coming and this obviously wasn't going to end well. With Cross heading back to the car, Lightning quickly went back into the garage, raising his brow at the unicorn's new...lingo.

He just wasn't going to ask. Hopping into the car, Lightning waited until the unicorn hit the car back into reverse and quickly sped back out on to the road. The sounds of sirens quickly began to fade but then slowly became louder and louder. Looking out the back window, there was another car chasing them. One that's black and white with blue and red lights on top. It was obvious that was the source of all the sirens. "I think we got some company, Cross!"

For a second, it seemed that they could just drive off and the pony in the black and white vehicle would just follow peacefully. However, that wasn't going to be possible because soon, the police began ramming into them. "I don't think they are going to let us go peacefully! I think I got an idea to stop them though." Peaking his head out the window, he would unfold his wing to reveal his assault rifle. Smirking, the pegasus would unleash a hailstorm of bullets at the police vehicle, watching it catch on fire and explode. Two more vehicles that looked just like the last one began to approach and bullets began to bounce off the frame. The young stallion didn't waste anytime in dealing with these two. Perfect time for his grenade launcher anyways. Leaning his body further out, he would reveal his other gun, firing two grenades at both vehicles and watching them explode in a fireball.

With that finished, Lightning would pull his head back into the car and say, "Alright. We're clear." He would watch Cross drive until they started approaching a large truck. "Hey, isn't that Sky's car?" He would pause for a second before adding, "So, Cross? What do you know about Sky? You two don't seem to talk very much."
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Cross nodded his head and grinned at Flash as they manage to escape 'Deh coppas' or whatever this crazy simulation liked to call them. He couldn't help but gleefully chuckle when Flash blew up the cars crashing them effortlessly, this game ....was really fun. Cross assumed Flash had wanted to go find his marefriend or at least see what she was up to so he had been heading in her general direction for quite awhile...

He quickly remembered Flash asked about what he knew about Sky, and he took a few seconds to think of a reply

"Hmm ....Sky? no we don't talk, she's a crazy drug-dealing mare, didn't even like her around me when we were working for the Surgeon, sold his bucks most of the chems as I remember. Doesn't see anything wrong with it but steals most of her stock from other ponies as well...umm we're here by the way, ...theres she is...smoking in front of her....umm truck..."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Scrap locked up his car, hopefully nopony in the simulation would steal it-he had grown to like his purple box of a car- and scampered up the side of Bakewell's truck hiding the shade of red, nearly matching his hair, that his face had taken on.

Zestari had of course hit the nail on the head and Scrap had been hoping he would be the one to sit on Bakewell's lap since she had brought it up. When his face had returned to its normal shade he peeked over the side of the trucks bed and said

"I'm ready to help lift when you two are."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Bakewell was starting towards the motorbike in order to lift it when she caught Zestari giving Scrap an odd grin. The beige mare raised a brow and swapped her gaze from Zestari to Scrap and back a few times, trying to figure out what she was missing. Her and the red-maned unicorn should relish opportunities to sit on each other while riding around in a giant-wheeled metal machine and firing upon mean zebras who had tried to hurt Zestari? Oh, because of Wheelsie, duh! Wheelsie wasn’t going to be able to leave the simulation, so she should enjoy driving him around in as many interesting ways as possible! Bakewell found herself thinking a full agreement; the ponies should relish anything to do with Wheelsie while they could!

“Alrighty!” She chirped once she got into position alongside Zestari’s Kenshin. “Let's do this quickly. Everypony ready? On three. One, two, three.”
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Walking around the building, Kestrel climbed atop his motorcycle and started it up, time to get out of here and see what the others were up to.

Pulling out his phone Kes noticed that a collection of his teammates were located not to far away. Only a few streets and down. Kes could get there in under a minute or two if he gunned it.

Revving the engine into life, Kes shifted gears and took off down the road, careful not to get going to fast so that he could still turn properly and reach his destination in one piece.

That destination being Bakewell, Scrap, and Zestari; the phone hadn't listed names though so he was not sure who he was headed towards. Only that they were marked as friendlies.

Kes was still undecided about joining up with them, but he wanted to get a sit rep and see what all was going on with the rest of the crew.

Plus if the Ronin were this Pissed at him for just shooting a few guys, it might be beneficial to have some back up.
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:45 pm

As Starry drove off, Mona hesitated to follow. Starry's technique of 'blowing stuff up' would no doubt be effective in it's own way...but it simply wasn't Mona's style.

No...the mission was to kill Ronin...so what Mona would usually think to do, would be to find out from one of them, after a bit of knife-point persuasion if there was some sort of gathering soon, and then strike there. However, even she could hear the explosions and noise right now in the distance (Which she presumed were coming from her teammates), and the Ronin were probably going to be too occupied with petty vengeance for Mona to set any sort of trap. It looked like hunting down and shooting as many as she could was going to be the only option.

Checking her Kobra for a second, before slipping it back into her suit, Mona turned to the left and steered off down a road away from her previous company. She would go and see what gang members she could hunt down, before their mission changed...
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:45 am

Lightning was rather surprised to hear all that. He hadn't seen that side of her yet. And this was all new to him. However, the thing that popped up to him the most was Cross mentioning the Surgeon. Wait, so Sky was working WITH the Surgeon General?! From what he remembered, Sky told him that she was attacked by a griffon and that's how she ended up in the hospital that day. But...if she was attacking Stableton...that could explain how she broke her wings and got shot...

No, it can't be true. It just can't. It must have been a big misunderstanding. It has to be a misunderstanding. As Cross pulled up to Sky, Lightning could see his marefriend smoking...something. It didn't look like a normal cigarette. Slowly, the feeling that Cross might be right slowly began to creep in. But for some reason, he said, "No, it can't be. She...she can't be that kind of pony. She couldn't have worked for the Surgeon."

Before Cross could stop him, once the car slowed to a stop, he would jump out of the vehicle, pausing for a moment to stare at the mare before slowly walking up to her, "Sky...what are you doing?"
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:06 am

Meanwhile, Mona was planning on annihilating some Ronin herself, as per their bosses vague orders to ‘Fuck some up’. Along the way to one of the yellow sections of the map that marked Ronin territory, she found herself passing through the section of mapped marked by green, the territory of the Sons of Samedi. The section covered most of the university area of the, where college frat ponies got drunk and smoked the Sons’ drugs. A wonderful place, isn’t it?

While driving through on the way to the Ronin on the upper island, she found herself waiting behind a young mare riding a motorbike at a stoplight. The lights soon went green, and the mare began to pull into the lane ahead...Only to slammed by a green car with several intricate markings painted on it. The car thankfully managed to brake just in time, meaning it only knocked the mare over and didn't smear her across the road, but the mare was still on the ground, bruised bleeding a bit, while her bike laid nearby. She looked angry at first, until she saw the car, and the buck stepping out of the driver seat wearing green clothing. Terror soon replaced it.

“I-I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to get in The General’s way! Please don’t hurt me!” the mare cried out as the buck walked up to her, before a kick to the gut silenced further complaints.

“Your protests mean nothing fool.” the buck said with an accent Mona couldn’t quite place, before kicking the mare in the face, blood splattering across the concrete.

“Now now my friend, lets be civil. Such a delicate looking flower should not be abused so.” said a much smoother and gentlemanly voice coming from the vehicle. The door opened, and out stepped a griffin wearing a white suit with a green undershirt and holding a cigar in his talons. Multiple necklaces hung from his neck and clattered as he walked over towards the mare and the stallion, while a second griffin exited the car, this one with a more...witch doctor look compared to the other griffin, at least in his face. He wore an odd beanie that was bent backwards and had tufts of feathers spilling out the back. He wore a black suit with a green undershirt, and several necklaces like the other griffin. His talons were curled around a wooden sceptre made from topped with a skull on top and ending in a spike. With a rather disturbing grin on his face he scanned the area, his eyes falling on Mona for a moment, his grin widening slightly.

While the staff-wielding griffin continued to survey the area, the first griffin walked up to the mare, his talons grabbing the mare’s chin and lifting her face up. “No...a beauty such as this must be...appreciated, first.” The mare whimpered a bit as the griffin’s piercing eyes stared at her. “Bring her to my limo. I will see to her...later.” The buck grinned and dragged the crying mare into the green limo, before turning towards Mona. “Now, what do we have here? One of the Saint’s lieutenants? I must say I find the experience rather underwhelming.”

(Here are the profiles for the guys that inspired those two griffins. For visual clothing reference, at least.)

(And Cross, Starry, I'll have posts up for you guys later. Although Cross you can just assume that more cops are following you, as that's what I was going to do. I'm just tired right now. Although none of that may come until Sunday, I'm going to be gone again tomorrow.)
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:08 am

Sky was in the zone smoking the blunt she stole from the store, inhaling the smoke every couple of seconds. And exhaling soon after, a small rest stop until she got to lightning. She was looking up to the sky and the city, she didn't even notice the car pulling up next to her truck. Until she heard those words, "Sky...what are you doing?" her mind froze right then and there, Lightning is here of all times.

Sky slowly turned to lightning as she winced a bit at his sight, "Uhh...hey lightning, Fine seeing you here." Sky tried her best to salvage the situation but she knew she couldn't, Sky sighed And hung her head a bit. "Smoking a Blunt," She looked at him, "Its no big deal, something i just found out here."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Lightning would stare at Sky and for a second, thought, 'What in the hell is a blunt?' But he knew that it had to be some type of chem. "No big deal? We don't even know what we are doing here or how things work around here and you just smoke something we don't even know what it is or what it does?!" The feeling of disbelief slowly melted more toward anger and annoyance just by the sight of his marefriend smoking something that was unknown to them.

But Lightning had to find something else out. He had to know the truth about the Battle of Stableton. "...Sky...I want you to tell me the truth. What were you doing during the big battle at Stableton?"
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Sky's ears dropped when he told her about smoking the blunt, He was right about it. Why she smoked it was completely unknown to her, she just wanted cause she can. She didn't know it would hurt his feelings if she did, she just took the verbal talk and hung her abit. "...Sky...I want you to tell me the truth. What were you doing during the big battle at Stableton?" She dropped the blunt she had in her mouth, she couldn't belive he knew.

'He knows, how, when, how?' Sky thought to herself, and she saw who was flash riding with. Cross, she had forgotten about flash and cross traveled together here. Cats out of the bag, time for Sky to face the music. Sky ears were dropped, her head hung, and felt really bad. "T-t-the t-truth, about Stableton?" He knew no point lying about it. "I worked with Cross on the attack of Stableton," Sky said with a bit of disgust. "Sold him a bunch of chems, fought for him, and broke my wings in the process." Sky said as she looked at the ground, for she thought it was a shame to even look at him.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:10 pm

No!!! Cross's ears perked as he heard Sky try to make excuses, even lie to try to blame it on him.

*FLASH* Cross stood right in Sky's face, glaring down at her ....furiously...

"...Don't you DARE....pin this on me, I didn't ask you for the chems, I didn't ask you to fight. That was the General, as it was... I didn't want ANYTHING to do with you!" Cross's eyes began to glow red. He was mad ....but especially because Sky was still lying about how 'involved' she was....

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Sky looked at Cross confused, but in the end she sighed. "Don't you think i know that, was when i thought you were working for Surgeon General. Till i found out you killed him and yes I know, I went on my own free will to work and sell him his chems." Sky quickly snapped back, but she knew she just destroyed herself from Flash. And again she hung her head, she already said to much. Cross won, Flash is going to leave her, and she is going to be alone in this place for the remainder of the simulation. 'Looks like i screwed up, again.' Sky thought to herself.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Lightning stood silently as he finally knew the truth about Sky. In his heart, it burned to know that he had let his guard down and let a mare like that into his life. On top of that, he let himself be fooled for all this time and only now discovered that it was all a lie. When Cross stepped in to yell at Sky some more, all the pegasus could do was just stand there and shake his head. The anger and the disbelief finally began to get the best of him and he turned away without another word. There was nothing left to say. Sky knew what she was doing and she did it anyways.

Lightning would walk back to Cross' car and open the door, slamming it rather hard behind him. Staring out the window, he didn't look at Sky nor Cross at the moment. For now, he just wanted a moment to himself. A moment to just think about all of this. He hoped Cross would come back and just drive away. Just away. He didn't care where they went at the moment. Just as long as he was away from Sky. He didn't want to do anything he might regret later.
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Sky couldn't do anything, she just lost her coltfriend in a blind attempt that happened a while back. She couldn't say or do anything to get him back, she only sat on her haunches staring at the ground. He already was back at Cross's car, he never bothered even to look at Sky as he sat inside the car. her mind in shambles and her heart broken yet again, she couldn't stay to see him angry or even get more verbal abuse from Cross. But she didn't move, just stuck in the same place with tears in her eyes from this whole ordeal.

"Lightning..." Sky whispered under her breath, She couldn't do anything to fix this. She literally Fucked up and nothing in the simulation or in the wasteland could fix that, She wiped the tears form her face and got back on her feet. She punched the door of her truck, to leave a small dent in the place of her punch. She turned to look back at lightning only to get inside her truck, there was nothing else left here. what was done was done, with her engine revved up. She cast one last glance down to Lightning and Cross, there was nothing left for her. and with that, she sped down the road to Luna knows where.
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:31 pm

With some heaving a few choice words and a lot of ‘You push, I’ll pull.’ They managed to get the bike into the back of Wheelsie, and tied it down. “Good job.” She said with a satisfied nod.

Walking around to the passenger side after shaking her head in amusement at Scrap’s embarrassment, she was about to swing herself into the cabin when she heard the low rumble of a strangely familiar vehicle and looking towards the horizon, she saw Kestrel riding towards them on his chopper. She dropped out of the cabin. “Hey, Kestrel’s coming,” she said to the others as she pointed down the road, “Maybe he can help with those Ronin as well?”
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Kestrel dropped gears on his bike and pulled up beside the small group of ponies. Coming to a stop and looking over his shoulder at the veritable army that was following not to far behind him.

He didn't have long till they got here...not long at all. Looking at his EFS he saw that he still had the 5 circle wanted level. Fun.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Getting the bike secured in the back of Wheelsie was easier then Scrap expected and between the three of them done much quicker then he expected.

Following Bakewell to the drivers side he waiting for her to get in before hopping in behind her. Squirming around he found a way of sitting that wouldn't obstruct his wifes view of the virtual road and hopefully wasn't horribly uncomfortable.

His next step was to draw his weapons, which appeared outside the vehicle held telekinietically. Right about then Zestari pointed oit that Kestrel was approaching them on his bike.

"Looks like he brought the Ronin to us..."He said pointing to fhe large group that was chasing Kes's motorcycle.
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 pm

As the events in front of her unfolded, Mona simply watched for the first part...these were just simulations, after all, and this entire crash was possibly just a scripted event.

...However, the second that Cigar-smoking Gryphon that that was clearly in charge, decided that he apparantly wanted to, in his words 'Appreciate' the mare he had almost killed, a rare bit of anger bubbled up within the Unicorn. Mona was no wasteland hero, but she had her limits of what she could walk away from. And simulation or not, this action of the Gryphon's had just passed that limit by leaps and bounds.

Despite her sudden moment of anger, Mona's face remained neutral. As she stepped out of the vehicle however, she readied herself, using the opening of the door with her telekinesis to discreetly disguise her also using said spell to move her Kobra and Knife to a more accesible position, she needed to be able to quickdraw fast right now...

"I see you know of me. However, I'm afraid I can't say I've ever heard of you. Not that I find myself interested in learning about some pigeon that apparantly gets his enjoyment from having his cronies drag young mares into the back of his car."
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 pm

The white-maned earth mare tried not to express her discomfort, but couldn’t keep from letting out a few grunts and ‘umphs’ as Scrap squirmed in her lap. Eventually he seemed to find a slightly less uncomfortable position to sit in, but ponies were not really meant to sit in such a way, so the task was still far from comfortable. Geeze, Scrap felt bonier than he looked!

Bakewell cranked Wheelsie as Kes stopped beside them.

“That’s the Ronin?” She asked Scrap as she tried to get a good view of the group of zebra who had been chasing Kes. There were certainly more of them than she expected.

“Kes, get in the back and shoot! Or sit on Zestari’s lap and tell her what you want for Hearths Warming Eve, if you’d rather.” She shouted over the engine. Once the griffon had either obliged or ignored Bakewell would whip the truck around in as sharp a turn as she could manage and drive straight into the mass of incoming Ronin vehicles.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 am

Kestrel didn't have to be told twice, he got off his bike and climbed in the back of the monster truck that Bakewell drove and set himself up into a nice firing position. Pulling out his rifle and taking aim at one of the oncoming Ronin.

With a signature roar the rifle came to life and tore the head of some unfortunate clean off. Causing his bike to crash to the ground and trip up a few more bikers.

Wasn't much but it was a start.

He swiftly turned and aquired another target, firing off another round and watching to be sure the buck didn't survive.

This time the gun tore its target in half, just like before. Kes was usually one to favor stealth in his sniping. But this rifle was quickly proving itself to be worth using.
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:09 am

Cross took one long glaring look at Sky, burrowing his brow in distaste.

"Maybe you should go..." Cross watch Sky get in her truck and drive off, his only thought was 'good...'. Cross was glad Flash could dump that dreg now before she screwed up his life. Still ...he wasn't happy to see Flash so disappointed ...slowly he walked to the car, but cranked his head as he saw the police sirens come into view.

Running to the other side of the car, he got in and slammed the door shut. Snapped on his seatbelt and the car lurched forward.

"Flash, don't worr-" *BAM* several pedistrian ponies went flying as Cross did a sharp turn across a sidewalk "-y, I'm here if you want to talk" Cross took a geared look at his EFS and noticed several of the other members of the group moving quickly.

He decided to head towards Bakewell and bring the police with him. If the Ronin were there then hopefully he could get his enemies to fight his other enemies.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 am

Lightning didn't look at Cross when the unicorn returned to the car. The sirens would eventually caught his attention and the pegasus let out a low sigh. He didn't feel like his usual self. He didn't even care for the ponies that Cross ran over. Right now, all he cared was for the world to leave him alone.

Without a word, Lightning would roll down his window, unfolding his wings and popping out his weapons. Leaning out of the car, he let out a relentless hail of bullets at the police. Seeing cars explode one by one, more would only replace them. He fired his grenade launcher at one and watched it kill two birds with one stone, as they say. Peaking his head back into the car for one brief moment, all he would say to Cross was, "Thanks." Back to shooting more cops for him now.
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:14 am

Hearing Kes start to fire and seeing one of the zebras promptly being torn in half by a bullet; Scrap proceeded unleash a hailstorm of bullets upon the mass of enemies that Wheelsie was headed toward. His HUD said that he had unlimited ammo so why not use it to paint the pavement red with his enemies?

His hose of bullets quickly cut into the horde, the ones on bikes especially, seeing as they had no protection from the incoming fire. The small protection the zebras that had chosen to drive cars had wasn't really that effective as at least several times he saw a shot of his go through a windshield and splatter either the brains or the guts of the driver into the seat, sending the car out of control as any passengers that weren't killed struggled to get the vehicle back under control.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 am