Fallout : Equestria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thank You, Overmare!
Seek the sunshine of friendship
Acheive Perfection
Safety First
Stable 113 Security - We're here to help
Exercise Regularly
Procreation is your civic duty!
Cleanliness is Celestianess
Equestria lives on... In You!
We're all in this together
Hard work is happy work
Have you taken your medication today?
The outside world can never hurt you

+8
Violet Star
Zestari
Mona Tones
Bakewell Tart
Scrap Parts
Lightning Flash
Kestrel
World Warden
12 posters

Gamer's Day [Wild Wasteland]

Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Gamer's Day [Wild Wasteland] - Page 7 Empty Re: Gamer's Day [Wild Wasteland]

Post by Sky Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:14 am

Sky looked through at the map on her phone, Mona already moved moved from the placed she stayed to long. And she was moving fast, a little to fast by normal standards. Something was wrong, no way she is moving that fast just for no reason. In due time her phone started to beep as she was going to put it away, Sky groaned at the agony. "What do they want me to do!" Sky said to herself, as she clicked on the message.

'Next Phase of simulation is about to begin.' What was this simulation about and with a another beep, markers appeared in her phone map. "Great the message is encouraging me to go with another pony, well i guess i could try to get to Mona." Sky said as she crashed into more cars, now bored with no around to be with to kill some Sons of Samedi.

Sky floored it as she tried to get closer to Mona, on her map it seemed that her marker was going her direction. This will be easier than...Sky stared at the giant group that was following Mona. What is the easiest way to stop a mob of cars from following a pony? Crash your truck into the first car of the line And watch the firworks ensue, pretty cool plan, for a mare who was still semi high. Or not, Sky didn't care as she had a plan to stop them and try to jump into Monas moving bike.

Last edited by Sky on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:42 am

Scrap was about to head back to the car and yell at Cross for sending him back to check on "weapons" that was actually a pony when said trunk pony, which turned out to be a virtual proxy of the freak of nature pony that Cross had been riding back during the battle of Stableton.

Before he could process this new information he found iut that the simulation did in fact simulate pain as he found himself being smacked, rather painfully in the face with a large jiggly phallus and being launched across the pavement by the momentum.

As he came to a halt the pony ran of before he could unleash bullet hell from his guns upon it. The pain of the hit quickly subsided and was replaced by a wave of pure anger-another crack in to the already beaten wall that was Scrap's sanity.

He trotted slowly over to the crowd of ponies that the one who had beaten him had disappeared in, drew his weapons and proceeded to unload both of his guns into the huddled masses, pausing only to reload.

When had killed all the ponies in that area he put his guns away and walked back over to Cross and Lightning before talking.

"Could you take me back to my car please? I'd like to try one of the activities."
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 am

Zestari looked over to Bakewell with surprise as Scrap suddenly disappeared from sight, and putting her pistol away, asked “What was that?” She caught Bakewell’s glance in the rear-view mirror and then relax. Frowning, Zestari checked the side mirror and saw a vehicle speeding off in the opposite direction. She might have only have seen the paintwork briefly earlier, but she knew that Cross was probably in that vehicle, and she was familiar with his teleportation skill. Also, if Bakewell seemed to relax, then it was probably okay. She sat back in the seat and looked towards Bakewell again.

“A secret base? Ooh that sounds fun. Wait… aren’t we supposed to do something?” Zestari ‘s phone beeped and she reached into her jacket and pulled out the small, flat, square device she last looked at before they received their vehicles. Speaking of which; she turned around and looked towards the back of Wheelsie to check that her bike was still there. It was.

She looked down at the square device again and flicked through the message. “I guess we should ring some of the others and meet up somewhere, so we can coordinate our plans?” Her hoof hovered over the contact list, and she looked over at Bakewell with a shrug. “I think there’s a button here for loudspeaker so we can both talk and hear them while you drive.” She smiled and tapped on the contact number for Cross.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Lightning was slowly becoming more and more unhappy with Cross' driving. Especially that one turn that tossed Scrap's...vomit all over him. Holding his breath from the smell, it was amazing how realistic the simulation was yet how unreal everything felt. Once the car came to a stop, the pegasus nearly threw himself away from the vehicle. There was a thump in the back of the trunk but at the moment, all he cared was getting a shower.

However, as soon as Scrap opened the trunk, a huge, muscular pony jumped out, attacking the poor pony and dragging him to the ground. In the pony's hooves was this...weapon that he was beating Scrap with. He couldn't help but facehoof himself as he watched the events play out. Once the white pony ran away, Lightning snickered. That was entertaining to say the least and at least it served him right for puking on Cross.

His phone began to beep and with a sigh, the stallion pulled it out and checked the message. "Next phase, huh? So this simulation is playing games with us now. Fine then. Cross, let's go play some 'activities' as it says."
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Violet grinned back at Starry as the older mare finished her massacre. Around the filly herself with the dismembered bodies of several Brotherhood, with blood spilled everywhere. The filly’s sword was slick with blood, as was the filly herself. She was completely drenched! To a regular pony, the image of the little filly with blood staining so much of her body and outfit would be downright....terrifying. She magically brushed some bloody hair out of her eyes as she walked up to Starry with a downright vicious grin on her face.

“Yep! Lots of big red ponies with big guns to slice to bits!” she gracefully sliced the sword at her side a few times, marveling at the sleekness of the blade. “And I really like this thing! I need to get one of these when we’re out of her!....Hold on a moment.” Her glowing eyes gazing into the smoke, she spotted a stallion that Starry didn’t quite kill, trying to crawl away from the scene. “Uh-uh!” scolded the filly, before picking up the buck by his legs, dangling him next to the two. His eyes were wide in fear as Violet’s grin went from vicious to disturbing. She narrowed her eyes, before slamming the buck into the pavement, hard. And then again, and then again. As a little coup-de-grace, she hurled the bloody stallion into a nearby building, the pony breaking through a window and landing somewhere inside the building.

With that last pony taken out, Violet finally took a look at her blood-drenched self, frowning slighting. “...I think I’m going to need a bath or something...Or at least a swim. I’m pretty sure ponies aren’t supposed to have that much blood.” Her ears perked as both hers and Starry’s phones started beeping, prompting her to pull out her own and looking through the Game Warden’s message.

“Ooh, activities! These look like loads of fun!”
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Starry was alerted to the new events for them to accomplish. This was going to be fun! "Ooh! New missions! Which one should we pick, Violet?" Starry asked her, excitedly.

Starry was eager to continue. She didn't quite fulfill the boss's last request of 'kill some ronins', but Starry figured that was easy to overlook. She had already jumped on her toad and backed it out of the wall.

Last edited by Starry Night on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Kestrel listened to the plan Zestari came up with, already marking down mentally which jobs he would be suited for. Fight Club and Hitpony seemed to fit his bill best. Both involving skills he was very well practiced in.

He opened up the map and began studying it more in depth. Familiarizing himself with all of the locations upon it. Never hurt to see where things were.
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:22 am

Violet ‘hmm’d as she scrolled through the map, going through multiple activities as she looked for the...’right’ one.

“...Well, this mayhem activity sounds fun...So does demolition derby...Oooh!” she exclaimed excitedly as she found the ‘Fuzz’ icon. “This looks like a blast! We can pretend to be police ponies and get to be on this ‘TV’ thing!” The filly pointed at the location with a bloody hoof, something in her head telling her that doing this activity would be really fun.”
    Starry Night
    Starry Night
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Starry Night Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 am

Starry's eyes lit up. "You mean we get to be police ponies, AND actors?! This sounds awe-some!!!" Starry slung her broadsword across her back, and revved the engine. She pushed her glasses up the brim of her nose with her hoof.

Starry looked down at Violet, and offered her a grin. "Let's bust some crooks, partner," Starry said, trying to sound as dramatic as necessary, like the hero of a cop film.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 am

“Fight club looks most my style.” Bakewell commented as she somehow managed to look at the message and drive at the same time. She was doing an excellent job of it. This driving this was really eas- oh. She was probably supposed to stop at that red light. Whoops! “Fuzz might be interesting, too.” She muttered to herself before turning her gaze to Zestari.

“Oh, If you call Cross don’t expect me to say anything. He pulled that stunt earlier just to try and make me mad. I’m not going to encourage that kind of behavior. Besides, what would we need his help on anyway?”
    Violet Star
    Violet Star
    Level 6
    Level 6

Post by Violet Star Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 am

Violet grinned, setting a marker on the icon to mark it with the tracking thing the phone had.

“Alright! But we should probably stop by the water first, it’s on the way, and I want to get all this blood out of my dress.”

The filly trotted over and hopped into her Pulse, before zooming off with Starry towards the icon sitting on the upper island, with a planned stop at a small beach by the bridge to wash off. If anypony asked questions, they could just shoot them...Or at least scare them off with scary weapons.
    Mona Tones
    Mona Tones
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Mona Tones Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 am

Mona didn't even take a second to hesitate as she heard the swear against her, as she glanced back just in time to catch the molotov with her telekinesis.
    Aiming her Kobra, she then smashed the front window of the vehicle in front of the pack driving after her, and with a fine toss, hurled the forebomb 'return to sender' style into the driver's seat.
    The explosion of flame enveloped the two Samedi in the vehicle in fire, and their scream rang out over the gun fire, as the driver swerved hard enough that he rolled his car, and forced those behind him into a crash, as the Samedi vehicles collided with one another into a road-blocking pileup.

It was around this time that Mona's phone began to beep, as she non-chalantly levitated it out of her jacket and gave the contents a quick scan, before returning to focus on her driving.
    The Crowd Control activity sounded like Mona's style, the Mare having had experience with defense, but she would see what the other members of the gang wanted to try first, as she shifted directions and began moving towards the nearest ally, whoever they may be.

Last edited by Mona Tones on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zestari
    Zestari
    Level 9
    Level 9

Post by Zestari Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:31 am

Zestari turned and looked at Bakewell, then nodded slowly. Looking back down at her device she thumbed the ‘end call’ button before it could finish connecting to Cross.

“Alright. I won’t call him. I’m sure we could deal with the items on the list ourselves.” She nodded and looked down at the items Bakewell suggested. “Either of those suggestions sound good to me.” She looked at Bakewell. “I know Fight Club says pugilism, but do you think they’d allow Zebra martial arts? I’m not so sure my boxing is very good. And I can’t take a blow very well.”

She looked at the other item Bakewell suggested. “Well, Fuzz sounds alright. What’s a TV-show, though?”

She looked up from her device. “Seeing as you’re driving and I’m happy to try either. You pick which we look at, first.” She smiled at Bakewell as she drove.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 am

“This simulation has so far encouraged us to kill and maim in any way possible. I don’t know about you guys but I’m sure I’m not the only pony weapons full of infinite ammo. If they do not allow zebra martial arts I will be extremely surprised and disappointed. ” Bakewell said dryly before returning to full cheer. “I have no idea what a TV-show is, either! Do you think that’s required knowledge? I guess it would be. Let’s go with the Fight Club thing then!

She pushed her head out of the window and called back to their silent black cargo.

“Hey, Kestrel! We’re going to do this Fight Club thing. If you have any complaints speak them now or forever hold your peace!”
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:09 pm

The 'silent cargo' remained silent, and just held up his hand, giving a thumbs up. Fight Club it is.

The gryphon honestly didn't really care about what the team did, he figured that as soon as they started getting through all of these tasks the sooner the simulation would end and the team could get out and get back to the Wastes.
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:06 pm

The pony-zebra-griffin trio found their destination to be a large, arena like building called the Ultor Dome, with their marker for ‘Fight Club’ leading them to the entrance. Inside, they found themselves instantly confronted by a gruff stallion, who apparently recognized the purple outfits.

“You the Saints?” he bellowed in a loud and deep voice. “Come on, you’re late, the fight’s already started!”

The three found themselves being pushed through a hallway by the burly earth pony, yes, even Kestrel. They soon found themselves being shoved into a large, caged arena. All the lights were off, and the trio could make out a murmuring crowd surrounding them. As they all stood back up, several bright lights flared on, all pointing at the arena. The crowd started cheering, and the three could see their opponents.

All spread around the arena, there were six, burly, mean looking earth ponies, cracking necks and grunting as they prepared for the fight.

“Alright ladies and gentlecolts! The competitors are ready, and the fight is about to begin!” announced and enthusiastic, well, announcer. “Everypony ready? Then lets get Round 1 started! Three, two, one-” A *ding* could be heard as a little bell or something was rung, and the fighters burst into action.

The bucks split up and decided to take care of the three newcomers first, two heading for each of the trio.

One of the two heading for Kestrel just decided to charge towards the griffin, planning on just knocking the griffin over with sheer force. And it worked, the griffin couldn’t get out of the way in time and got knocked into the cage by the charging stallion. While he was down, the second buck took advantage of his moment of weakness and, well, bucked him in the side. Hard. The crack of bone could be heard by the other two. Although as Kestrel got up, the effect seemed to be mostly cosmetic, as he could still move the ‘broken’ arm just fine. There was a significant portion of that red circle on his EFS missing though, it most likely represented his health in some fashion.

Meanwhile, one of the stallions going against Bakewell stopped in front of the mare and grinned rather lewdly. “Hey babe, this place looks a little too tough for you. How bout we just drop all this and head back to my place? We can have a Fight Club of our own in my bed, just you a-” Before he could finish his pickup line, the second stallion came around at Bakewell’s side and bucked her hard in the ribs, sending her flying away and landing painfully near one of the walls, skidding to a stop on it.

“Hey! I was trying to-”

“Save it for later you asswipe! We’re here to fight, not pick up mares! Now come on!”

Meanwhile, Zestari just barely ducked under a dive from one of the stallions going after her, the buck flying over her and hitting the ground with his face, painfully. As he slowly brought himself back up, the second stallion managed to land a kick on the zebra’s face, drawing blood. He grinned and stepped back a bit, circling the mare while his partner slowly picked himself off the ground.

Last edited by Game Warden on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cross Roads
    Cross Roads
    Level 10
    Level 10

Post by Cross Roads Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Cross thought to himself for a bit before answering his friends. Carefully checking his map to see what activities were already taken, he looked for the closest mission which would be 'Insurance Fraud'. Personally he like the idea of 'tricking' and obtaining 'money' So his choice was pretty clear what'd he want to try out.

"Don't worry about it Scrap..." He said with a chuckle. "We won't tell Bake but we better get these missions done if we want to get out of here, relax...we'll have fun!"

*FLASH* The 3 stallions were now back in the car, and Cross sat in the driver's seat. He buckled up and slammed on the pedal, slamming into several corpses that Scrap had shot earlier. They traveled for about 2 minutes unitl Cross found a glowing light that indicated a game of 'Insurance Fraud' and drove under it, throwing a few pedestrians out of the way as they groaned in pain, but what was Cross suppose to do? .....Wait!??! till they moved? …heh….NOT ON THEIR LIFE. As the car came to a stop from what appeared to be a rather thick pile of ponies, Cross turned to the others and grinned.

"Alright bucks, ...you ready to do this?!?" he beamed with cheery eagerness.
    Kestrel
    Kestrel
    Level 18
    Level 18

Post by Kestrel Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Kestrel found that the bucks had a bit more brains than he had first thought, both landing heavy hits on him, and would have broken at least a rib or two and his arm.

The wounds did nothing to stop him though, he noticed the little indicator up in the had lost a good chunk of red. Well then, guess thats his health bar.

Pushing himself onto his feet Kes lashed out, balling up his massive hand into a fist and aiming a punch at the nearest opponents face; aiming to cave his nose in if at all possible.

Should that attack work he would follow up his first punch by grabbing the pony's face and pulling him towards himself, then twisting about directing his face directly into the bars of the cage.

He'd drop the pony after that, spinning around to attack his friend; the one that had kicked him while he was down. For that he was going to get a special reward.

Kes raised his talons and swiped at the pony's face, hoping to at least tear him up a bit before he moved on.
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Lightning was about to go ask to be dropped off to do an activity that caught his eye but before he could react, Cross teleported him and Scrap back in the car and already began driving to the game 'Insurance Fraud'. He already knew what this game was going to be about without even reading the full description. A game of trickery and deceit. Not exactly his strong suit but he would just give a small smile to Cross, "Sure...let's do this."
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Scrap got back into the car with Cross despite the little voice in his head that said he'd probably be much safer if he just stole a car and went his own way. He remained silent for most of the ride there as his sanity was slowly returning from his momentary lapse earlier.

As they approached the little flashing objective marked Insurance Fraud, he had just about returned to his normal personality, and noted that Cross really wasn't the best at driving.

"As ready as I'll every be, at least this activity sounds nice and safe."
    Sky
    Sky
    Level 14
    Level 14

Post by Sky Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Sky saw in amazement as Mona Caused an entire Car pile up, 'now she can cause destruction. Sky thought as she tried to get closer to her in her truck, she saw now that Mona was getting closer to her. So went to towards her, to go and do the activity as the phone suggested. Nothing else to do but meet up with Mona, Do the quest and meet up with the others if we can. Anything else to and Sky would go on a rampage, Granted she didn't know what else to do in this city.
    Bakewell Tart
    Bakewell Tart
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Bakewell Tart Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 pm

“Nrgh…” Bakewell groaned as she skidded painfully into the wall. The blow hadn't really hurt her too badly. At least one of the two combatants had been busy trying to… do whatever it was he thought he was doing. He had missed a good chance to hit her while she was down.

The mare splayed her ears, backed herself into the wall, and hunched slightly. She let the duo approach. She was more than familiar enough with the mindset at least one of these two jokers had. Stroke their ego. Let them think they had the upper hoof.

“Maybe you’re right…” She admitted sadly. “There’s no way I can stand up to you two. I’m outnumbered and you’re both so strong and I’m… I just… I just thought…”

that’s close enough.

Bakewell snapped towards one of the ponies as they got into reach, grabbing the target and attempting to yank them face-first into the cage wall behind her. She didn’t wait to see how the shoved pony would react, choosing instead to rush his teammate, intent on slamming the stallion into the ground.

She was slightly scared of trying too hard. She didn’t want to kill these ponies, and winning too fast would spoil the show anyway, right?
    World Warden
    World Warden
    Master of the Universe

Post by World Warden Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:54 am

Cross and his group found that the marker was outside the city proper, in one of the more rural areas near the trailer park. The marker was right in front of a small, somewhat dusty building that didn’t lend itself to much elegance. The marker shifted positions to the front of the building, and the three would (presumably) go inside.

Inside, they were met by a pegasus in a t-shirt, who was pouring a green liquid into a little vial at a chemistry set laying on a table in the back. He put a stopper on it and set it beside three other vials, before realizing that he had guests and quickly turned around, grinning widly.

“You guys are here! Awesome! Your boss said you’d be coming! Are you all ready to make some serious cash?” he asked and, before waiting for an answer, flew behind them and shoved them all inside. “Of course you are, everypony loves cash!” He stopped in front of chemistry set, before flying back over them and turning to them. “Alright, so today we’re going to trick those Insurance companies out of all that cash they’re sitting on. The ones that handle medical insurance, to be exact. Now, does anypony want to guess how we’re going to go about doing this?”
    Scrap Parts
    Scrap Parts
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by Scrap Parts Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:06 am

Scrap headed into the dingy looking building where the marker had moved into, and was greeted with the sight of a pegasus who, if Scraps scientific knowledge was correct, was making drugs on his chemistry set.

He listened to the pony, who seemed very enthusiastic, and spoke up when the pegasus finished talking.

"I'd like to hope that we'll be doing something safe like hacking their bank accounts and taking their money but I have this nagging feeling that that won't quite be the case..."
    Lightning Flash
    Lightning Flash
    Level 11
    Level 11

Post by Lightning Flash Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:42 am

Lightning followed Cross and Scrap into the building, using the marker on his EFS to make sure he was going the right way. A pegasus would soon catch his eye, messing with some chemistry set. Chemistry...wasn't his strong suit.

Listening closely, he made sure to pick up as many details to this 'activity' as he could. Medical insurance...tricking them into giving up money...This was sounding less appealing as he continued to speak. "Just get to the point."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 am